Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Freiios

Freiios Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to take a dump but I suddenly stumbled upon another world

Synopsis:

I, Hiroshi, never knew it would lead to this, I just randomly ate the food on our dinner table. Who'd have thought that it was already spoiled?
    The spoiled food began to ravage the insides of my stomach. Quickly, I ran towards the toilet room to relieve myself but suddenly I find myself at an unfamiliar place. Where the heck am I? If this place is heaven, I'd rather go to hell. Now... where's the toilet?

(The MC will be given by a goddess the ability to use every magic spells but it can only be released from his ass... turning him into the butt of a joke.)

2. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The empty city underneath the blue star.

Synopsis:
    A Man suddenly found himself on a speeding empty bus.
    Barely escaping the resulting accident alive, he then noticed that he didnt remember anything and dont recognize the place he is right now.
    It looks like an urban area. But it's deserted as if the people just left barely a minutes ago.
    He couldnt read or even recognize the letter on the signs and the communication, radio, tv and the internet didnt function although the electricity watwr and gas is still on.
    The man start to call himself Ran after an inisial on the bag he carried (his wallet is strangely empty).
    Using bycycle he travelled for 1 weeks, but he still found himself on the urban area. Since travelling without directionis useless, he decided to camped out on a building that looks like a high class apartments and turn it into his home.
    After spending 3 weeks living like whatever he like. He then suddenly noticed a girl. When he get near to her,the girl ran away.
    Who know that by chaaing the girl, Ran would find out yhe truth of this city and about himself.

MrStealYoCultivation likes this.
  3. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? How is that similar to mine?

4. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    You dare to hurt loli-sama (halfling)? I don't care if you are King, Demon Lord or even Deity, but I kick your assess all the same!

Synopsis:
    John is what you called a Japanophile otaku. So when he was sumnoned to another world (something rarely happened to U.S. citizen) he was very delighted.
    Granted with cheat status, he then quickly becone the human champion on their campaign againat the VOIDmonster.
    But then he found out that the humab mistreat the loli-sama (halfling) as slave and subhuman.
    His Noble Lolicon Blood was boiling inrage.... how dare them... how dare... for them to treat loli-samas as slaves is unforgiveable!
    So using his power John start a revolution and release all loli-samas (halfling) and dethroned the human king of the country that is summoning him.
    Now his daily battles against other human nation and VOIDmonster to liberate all loli-samas (halfling) in the worls begin!
    Btw John didnt care abit of male halfling. After all he wasn't a shotacon.

5. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, one more!

My co-worker has a foul mouth

Working at the convinience store, I thought that my life would be peaceful, but my idiot of a co-worker's mouth just had to enrage people in every possible way! And he doesn't even notice it himself!

"Hey mister! I really like your shirt. It looks like mud from a dumping site. I want to give it to my friend as a prank. Where'd you get it?"
    "You f*cking b*stard!"

"Hello miss, do you need me to help you get it? You're so short, so I thought you must be having trouble even though you are wearing the most ridiculus high heels I've ever seen. Please let me get that for you."
    "..." *slap!*

"Hey kid, where's your mother? You shouldn't be walking alone home like this. Here's a lolipop for you. You can wait for your guardian here."
    "I'm a police officer..."

But as you can see, he does get his deserts in the end.

"Rachel! I don't think you should do this job anymore. All the customers leave angrily after talking with you every time."
    Whose f*cking fault do you think it is?!

6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    My Cooking Is Literally out of This World?!

After finally managing to move away from my parents, I took the liberty to ensure that my first self cooked meal would be special. Although I'd never cooked before, following the curry recipe proved to be easy. How would I know that after only a single bite I would wake up in a different world? As I woke to the strange fluffy white world with a reddish-brown sea a rich aroma invaded my senses. As I was piecing things together, I turned to see a young girl staring at me, basket filled with ingredients in hand.

"Can you cook us something so I can finally get out of here?"

I gave her a puzzled look. What does she mean, cook something to get out of here?

"Wait, is this my curry?!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically he goes around cooking things which then transports him and whoever else eats his food into a new world which is based on whichever dish he cooked, picking up companions on the way. There would be hellish worlds (curry), underwater worlds (soup), or like an island world (ramen or something). He saves ingredients from each world along the way in an attempt to create the 'perfect dish' which would return him home.

7. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mothership was Sucked by The Black Hole, now we're Stranded in Fantasy World

Synopsis :

StarChildren, that was the name of this Mothership. She was the pride of Intergalactic Republic Navy. But one day a mysterious blackhole suddenly appeared and sucked the ship and it's crew.

When they woke up they find themselves in a mountain full of dragons. A planet with a clear bluesky and blue sea. But, this planet are not recorded in galactic chart...

"Where in the world is this planet..."
    "Forget about planets we might even come to another world..."

Dragons, floating island, gigantic tree, and other mysterious sight. What will the StarChildren discover? Will they ever find a way home?

P.S. I'm thinking of writing this for real... what did you guys think?

Alt title : [StarChildren : Fantasy Planet]

8. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good. I would definitely have a look at least (because the synopsis is good).

9. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    LC gave me inspiration

Forgotten Oath

one day, a huge spaceship fly above china. From that ship come down dozens mecha which slaughter everyone.
    after clearing half of china, the intruder send a message to earth association,
    "We 'Azswae' declare that this planet to be cleared, because this planet residents already been infected by 'Trhouyte' virus-like creature"
    but there is a hope, another faction came to help the earth to resist the azswae.
    Azswae n Trhouyte has been enemy for eternity.
    and their long relative race 'Gahouna' that help the earth, hope that the trhouyte that azswae hunt which landed on earth to be saved.
    but unknown from them, there is ancient race called 'muran', n their oath to assured that earth to be clean from other race except the resident itself.

dont blame me if it confusing

10. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on a few things I guess, mainly this 'fantasy world'. If there's dragons and floating islands and stuff I'm going to assume there is some form of magic? Or something supernatural at least. I'm also going to assume that the technology of these navy people is pretty decent consdering they have a intergalactic mothership. Do they have magic? I'm guessing not. There would be a cool opportunity to explore some kind of tech vs. magic. It's almost like gate-esque vibes i'm thinking, except more futuristic.

11. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    Or go the way Suisei no Gargantia path.
    The newly arrived decided to cooperate with friendly locals. Since they can't resupply, at least they can use the local industrial base (however primitive it is) and augment it so at least they could acquire essential parts. maybe the local magic can be used to augment existing tech?

12. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to attempt a GATE-Fantasy settings!

The other world want one hero? Then why don't we send an entire army to them instead.

Synopsis:

The Continent of Alma-Diena was undergoing great chaos. The Dark Army that consist of millions of raving goblins, orcs, ogres and demons were ravaging and destroy human's nations one after another.
    The superpower nations, the Holy Empire of Sacred Light, closed their border and casted an impenetrable barrier on all their country, leaving the South Coast Alliance Nations to their fate.
    Plagued by refugee, food shortage, and sieged from every direction, the Kingdom of Calmsand decided to use the God's Artifact, Cornerstone of the Hinged World, and send the diplomatic-smart Princess Rayne, the book-smart Magician Cullotte, and the gifted swordswoman Sino to the another world behind the Hinged Gate and search for a hero. Rayne is given a necklace that will guide her to find the hero.

In Akihabara, Tokyo, there is a deserted seldom used alleyway. This alleyway was a route that Yamashita Takeru usually take when going to his part-time workplace from his school. Who expect that suddenly an otherworldly rock formation appeared in front of him? And he met with three beautiful girls from another world?

Takeru soon recognized by the necklace as a hero, but Takeru is just a normal HS-boy, and the only skill he get from the necklace is "Otherworldly Language Knowledge" and no other. Even when the girl plead to him to become a hero, Takeru denied it and run away. The girls who are chasing him to the end of the valley found themselves in the middle of Akihabara and become speechless by the otherworldy sight in front of them.

Long story short, Takeru who feel bad with them then took them back to his house and introduced them to his grandfather, Army General Yamashita Hiroshi who only visiting the house to take a break.
    Although at first the general didn't believe at the girls story, he convinced after seeing Cullotte magic and Rayne's magic tools. Rayne promised money and resource right to Hiroshi if he help them. Hiroshi promised that he will talk to is contact in Japanese government about this.

The girls then was under government's surveillance with Takeru as their caretaker, they even enrolled in Takeru's school. During this short 2 months, the girls learn many things about modern Japan and also the scariness of modern weaponry. Rayne then bean doubting if it was right to invite Japan's army to her world.

The government agree to send a small 10,000 strong expeditionary army to Alma-Diena with cold-war surplus weaponry to scout the area. (with casus belli of helping an allied nation who asked their help to defend their land from agression)
    And thus the JSDF Expeditionary Army went to Alma-Diena using the Cornersone of Akiba as the gate.
    As the translator and mediator, Takeru also followed the girls back to Alma-Diena.

The small 10,000 army then won their first battle (thanks to plethora of M2 12,7mm... they quickly slaughter the Dark Army in one battle), the Alma-Diena found to contain untapped resource, so Japan send more army and engineer...

But what will the Ala-Dinean native do? Will they countries become 'vassal' nation of Japan? What will Holy Empire of Sacred Light do when they meet the Japan's army, since the other Earth country now know about the existent of Akiba Cornerstone what will they do? What will Japan do?

13. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    My Sanity cannot go to Critical

5 High School boy and girl found themselves in deserted underground shelter filled with decayed corpses and infested by monster. Why they are here, where is this, what had happened? Can they find answer for this? Horrible things keep happening in front of them, slowly but sure these events starts to erode their resemblance of sanity, and they also found other people just like them trapped in this nightmare world ho had become insane from the horror and the tragedy. But strangely our MC never loses his mind... NO... He can't lose his mind... Something prevents it... And that something is.....

A Lovecraftian story where everyone can die... even the MC... but 'die' doesn't guarantee an exit...

14. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, this sounds really dark.

15. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I feel like writing something darker too:

Two sides of the same coin (couldn't think of a better title)

Synopsis:
    In a world where humanity's technology has advanced far enough, androids and cyborgs have become common. Criminals who wish to escape the death sentence can request to be bound to a human counterpart whom they will have to protect. In addition, their bodies are replaced by mechanical parts to various degrees to becone cyborgs. Should their master die, they will self-destruct. I.e. either die or become a slave for life is the choice they are given. Though not few, there also aren't many who choose to sacrifice their freedom and body for their life. The advantages are limited but very luxurious. The body modifications are paid for by their contractor and they receive the right to kill lawfully. However, the biggest factor is that they can buy their freedom back, but under a very heavy sum of money or treasure. The last right they receive is the right to participate in the matches held all around the year where prize money is given out. It may remind of the gladiator fights ancient rome held and is quite similar in regards of popularity and fame but still different. Prize money is given out and participation is limited to only those that are not "fully human". The money to be gained is very high but the risks are equally high. Death is a common sight in those fights depending on the rules laid out for the fight. Though either way seems to end in death, there are cases of success where crimminals have bought their freedom. Upon buying their freedom, their history will be erased and their body returned to normal. Genetic modification has advanced enough that the human tissue can be regrown and cultivated to replace various body parts.

This story is about two young men, a contractor and his protector, as they enter the world beneath the facade of a peaceful and futuristic city.

16. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys awaken the taboo in me.
    I just found another inspiration..

The world ends with game..

Humanity faced crisis as unknown existence claiming as *gods* decided to end the world.. The human was given a chance to stop it if they could defeated the *gods*...

Already thinking of silly games they will play like hide and seek.. Where the *gods* will try to cheat their way with their own power and the humans are competing with their unyielding effort...

17. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Can We Please Finish This Fight so I Can Go to Bed?

After an endless string of nights bathed in the gentle glow coming from my PC screen while the world around me slept, I finally reached the top 10 rankings for the country's most popular MMORPG. Finally caving to the need to rest, I planted my head against the desk only awake from what seemed to be a dream into an alternate world. Surprised, I quickly found that this new world had a similar interface to the game I had been playing, although this was too real. Quickly dismayed to find that my level was only 1 and that my stats were poor, I was surprised to find that I had a single skill:

[Sleep Deprivation] All stats increase by 5 per hour without sleep. No limit. Resets upon sleeping.

With strength, comes the desire to take a nap...

18. MrStealYoCultivation

MrStealYoCultivation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if he finds an item that makes him unable to sleep anymore? He would then continually become stronger and stronger to the point that he has same stats as level 100 people while he is level 1.

SilentFyre and Aicila like this.
  19. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, obviously you wouldn't write one in! I think there would be some room for development there, it would probably be easiest to write it as a comedy harem with some internal struggles or something. If you had a skill like that, the last thing you would want is for people to know it because you would just be attacked when you woke up. Say he settles in a village near where he starts and doesn't sleep for a bit, then some people see him killing a pretty strong monster just outside of the village. He comes back and sleeps for like 15 hours because he's tired as, and then he wakes up to monsters invading the village. Everyone saw him kill some strong monster yesterday but all of a sudden he does nothing (because he can't, he just woke up) so everyone thinks he's a horrible person and kicks him out. There'd be a whole series of struggles while he puts on a cold uncaring mask where he's actually just helpless to a certain extent and it really eats him up. Presto, motivation to train.

Cue the comedy as his party members try and keep him awake as they're fighting boss-like characters or something, hitting him with the coffee or something. Added comedy if he has terrible wake up behavior.

20. MrStealYoCultivation

MrStealYoCultivation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha i could see that lol

Zone Q11 and Aicila like this.