Spoiler The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nielyti, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about that... But I think there is some romance between them in this novel, after all they later get married right??

shouahang58 likes this.
  2. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will take. We'll have to wait then, thank you.

3. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if MC will avoid her engagement with fourth master Gin? I just read latest TL and he really annoy character kind.

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She does. I might be wrong on this but I think it was after her father finds out she has medical knowledge etc, he believes she's too good for him and believes she can find a better marriage partner that would bring him more benefits. The MC later gets two other marriage proposals being from Sang Chen and the other being the ML. There is one assassin guy who fancy's her but due to the difference in their status, he thinks they can't wed or something.

5. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    QwQ
    Spoilers \o/
    I want moar :cry:
    Thank you :notworthy:

6. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :love:

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I only gotten half way through the story (maybe I should get back to the raws soon), basically, what happens is the MC goes through 2 big mysterious. Although there wasn't much romance, the mystery itself made me very interested to continue till it gets solved. One is about a murder of a girl who went missing years ago whom she knows, or at least the previous body host knew, but what makes it interesting is this particular murder mystery not only involves someone from her past whom was dear to the previous body owner (MC still has nightmares about what happened to her because the former host was there when it happened), but it also caused the former body host to lose her memories. This made the MC strive to solve this murder to find out what happened to the former body host and her loyal servant.

The other mystery was strange. It involved men and women being killed but their blood drained. Specifically, I think it was people who eloped...? The MC had to stay at a temple or w.e for awhile, she interacted with all 3 male candidates. During this time, Sang Chen was somewhat jealous towards the ML so he tried to bicker against him, the ML ends up having his people knock Sang Chen out to have him sent away back to his home (LMAO), the assassin love interest shows up but was injured so the MC was tending to his wounds, it turns out the ML is after the assassin ML, when he went to check on the MC (she got injured), he notices a man in her room was hiding behind a curtain, seeing the MC protect the man made him jealous but in the end, he didn't question it and left. The MC thanks him later because I think she knows that he knows who it really was (she used an excuse saying it was her brother).

In the latest chapter I was at, I think the MC accepted the ML's marriage proposal(?) and was traveling to where he lived or something. On the way, another mystery had begin. The MC saw a dead body found in the inn(?) she was at. But the unique thing was that although it was very hot, the body was ice cold.

riyo, astaterix, IamMeowChie and 7 others like this.
  8. maiha-sama

maiha-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged the translated chapters today.

What about Pharmacist Su? Is he not a potential candidate?

Sang Chen.. I dunno, I'm not impressed so far :/ he's reminiscent of a more lucid Wei Yi from BPC. Well, kind of.

Sasakira and nielyti like this.
  9. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Thank you for the spoilers. :blobReach:

10. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pharmacist Su is I think the 2nd ML if i'm not mistaken.. He's the assassin that falls in love with her.. The MC somewhat feels the same coz she thinks like they are the same kind of person..

maiha-sama, Aeiru28 and chamchaworld like this.
  11. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC first met Sang Chen, she thinks he's a rabbit due to his cowardly nature but Sang Chen is actually a scholar that even the Emperor acknowledged. He's from a big clan but he does not acknowledged to be part of that clan. IIRC the clan doesn't like his mother that's why they were chased out of the clan and when his parents both died they did not took him in and instead was raised by a monk. According to MC's belief, Sang Chen only likes her because he believes that she's strong since she's not afraid to touch dead bodies. He thinks Sang Chen is living in his imaginary world and does not face reality. Since he's a coward he's attracted to someone that is opposite him. Eventually, Sang Chen was forced to accept that MC and him is not a matched because he got so scared with the MC when MC said she's bored or something and wants to dissect bodies and when MC poisons someone.

MC met him when it was raining heavily then she takes a shelter to some fu and was waiting for Sang Chen. She found him very beautiful and suspects he has a foreign blood. Pharmacist Su gave her his umbrella, then when she wants to asks for his name the gatekeeper i think of that fu said that Pharmacist Su is the future guye of their fu and their mistress can buy him lots of umbrella. Later then, MC met him as an assasin. MC recognized him and then she began to help him like when he's wounded, she healed him. when he's being hunted she hide him. and when he needs help with autopsy, she agrees BUT with the condition that he'll let her see his whole naked body LOL :p

He's the ML. MC met him when Pharmacist Su hides on her carriage while Xiao Song is hunting him. They didn't met face to face though, but MC hears his voice. Then they met face to face when MC was about to go back home but ML's carriage was blocking the road. The road was narrow so only one can pass. Both were in a hurry because of curfew. ML gives way but his attendant insists that MC should have them rest on her house since they can't make it in time anymore because of curfew. MC agreed but later on she realized that ML plans to go her house coz ML is a high rank official and with his authority he can still pass the gate even if its after the curfew. At first, ML doesn't think that MC is worthy of him because he's from a big clan and MC is not (though her maternal clan is from a big clan but her mother is just a concubine born). Later on, he gets very jealous of MC and Pharmacist Su but at the end MC chose him. MC had a feeling with Pharmacist Su, however, she feels like she wants someone who can always be there for her and protect her. Then later on she falls for ML and agree to marry him. MC went to capital where ML and her uncle resides together with her half sister and beautiful male cousin. ML's grandmother help them to secure the engagement and made sure that the rest of the ML's family/relatives won't disagree with their marriage.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the male characters spoiler!
    Can you tell how Pharmacist Su's feeling in this? Is he fall in love with MC too? Or is that just MC one sided feeling?

astaterix and nielyti like this.
  13. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :D
    But could you give us some more spoilers regarding the ML? Maybe something about his personal life, his personality or any of the woman that are interested in? If so do they trouble the MC?

nielyti and astaterix like this.
  14. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pharmacist Su also feels the same way with MC. Aside from himself, he only trust MC. He even thought on proposing a marriage to MC's family though he thinks MC's father won't agree coz he's not a big shot like Sang Chen and ML. He protects MC when she's in danger and when Li Ke actually used MC as bait when Pharmacist Su changes side to another prince, he saved her. He also gave MC a flute where it has a knife inside and when ML sees it he knows that its a token of love or something. Though, when MC decides to marry ML, he gave the flute back to Pharmacist Su. When MC marries ML he and Sang Chen was actually there and contemplates about his feelings.

15. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like ML here compared to Sang Chen and Pharmacist Su. Though like I said on previous spoiler that he thinks MC is not worthy of him which makes me feels like he's conceited and arrogant but yeah if we'll think on his background and position as high rank court official you'll understand where that thought of his come from. I MTL this long ago so I don't remember much of it but I think as you read the whole novel you will like the ML as well more than the 2nd ML and Sang Chen. He was first attracted to MC's bravado and the way MC conduct autopsy.

He always quarrel with his father who is I think head of their clan. Sang Chen was the first on Imperial Exam and he's 2nd to him. There was a time when he told MC that Sang Chen was the only one who dare to defeat Emperor in chess? not sure if its a chess but its a game board or something. While when he's playing with Emperor, he let himself be defeated by Emperor just to make him happy. So I think he's smarter than Sang Chen in a different way. He's clever and very crafty.

When MC gave birth, he was in so much panic that he can't sit still. Then when he heard the baby's cry he thought it was over but then it's not..... It took couple of hours I think then he's friend who's also a doctor told him that maybe MC gave birth to twins but when the midwife went out, told him that MC gave birth to 2 sons and 1 daughter. ML was so elated but still worries about MC and their daughter who is so small compared to his 2 sons.

ML pampers MC and their children and when MC was in a coma where Liu Qingsong told him that even if MC survives she might become paralyzed, he said he's okay with it as long as MC is alive.

The persistent one that liked ML was MC's half sister. She keeps on displaying herself and initiating a conversation with ML but ML just keeps on ignoring her because he's focused on MC. ML is so sweeeet, i remember when MC was so pissed off and want to kill someone, ML said to him that he'll do it for her so she doesn't need to dirty her hands because ML will do the dirty thing for her.

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What the end of her annoying half sister and annoying step mother?

17. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC poisoned her half sister but not to the point of dying. She threatened her that if she keeps on pissing MC off she'll kill her and no evidence can be found coz MC is proficient in poison and medicine (not really though, she's proficient on autopsy and basic knowledge on medicine but since she's from the future its one of her advantage compared to other doctor.) BUT MC's half sister still end up dying. I forgot the name of MC's maidservant (i think its something like Song Blue from MTL, not sure. But she's the one who is smart and loyal to the original body of MC who becomes mute because of protecting the original body of MC.) Because MC's half sister was scared wit by MC's threat, she decides to go back to their home where you need to travel by sea. Maidservant took advantage of it and use MC's poison to kill her and made excuse of sea sickness or something to camouflage the death of MC's half sister.
    The stepmother doubt it but since stepmom is pregnant, she got no time to pursue this matter because her pregnancy was critical. But then maidservant poison her and had miscarriage. After that, author didn't mention MC's stepmom again.

18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah. So her maidservant took everything by her own hand to protect her mistress?

Purple Lotus and nielyti like this.
  19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember is that maidservant know that her true mistress actually is death. And the soul occupy the mistress(MC) help avenge her mistress so she (maidservant) kind of support MC.

Purple Lotus and nielyti like this.
  20. JennO

JennO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, @Aeiru28 .. the maidservant is smart so MC know that she can't deceive her and decided to tell her the truth and have the maidservant decide if she wants to follow MC or not..
    The maidservant had a long grudge with MC's stepmom coz her family was ruined by stepmom.. So MC promised her that she won't interfere with the maidservant if she wants to revenge as long as MC won't be harmed by her actions.. Maidservant treated the original owner of MC's body like a sister and later on, as she gets to know MC she liked the MC as well..