LCD So What If It’s an RPG World?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see a thread for this one, and since I like this novel, I made one.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one of @Scrya a 's translations! I've read a bit, but it didn't interest me as much as Disciple did...

3. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone ever wonder why Lin Feng doesn't have a harem related title? I think it's cause the harem is formed without his intention to form one. Even so, I'd have expected world-chan to given him something like [little-girl slayer] or something.

4. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    how far did you read? I think it gets better as it goes along even though it is kinda random (not sure if author actually thinks ahead much)

5. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Fir! Title: Loli Slayer-he loves to hit on little children (Oyado, Purewhite, Lois, Lanya, Aliyah...ugh, the long list. I can't remember the rest.) He's a big LOLICON!

6. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    2 more for the list: Michelle, Enna Momoji. I don't think he's a lolicon. He's trying desperately not to become cause of Oyado.

7. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    No! I firmly believe that he is a lolicon! Just look on how he's being surrounded by so many lolis. Hahaha

8. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    So Fir's a terrorist now, however thanks to scapegoat he isn't evil...So he is the kind terrorist who robs people and blows up buildings.

9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, what a comparison. No wanted knights get all pissy about their honor.

CountryMage likes this.
  10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to volume 6 or until they hit little china town. Cant bring any motivation to pick it back up. Anything crazy that happen worth picking it up again?

11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    um...another loli? lol, he
    takes his revenge on the king of Michelle

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    okay enough reason for me. Ty.

MysticJazzEnforcer likes this.
  13. MysticJazzEnforcer

MysticJazzEnforcer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, we all know your real reason to pick it back up is the new loli.

14. Aapjuh

Aapjuh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mainly like how they dont bs around with too many moral opinions etc
    and that theres no 'boohoo i was so sad in my previous life boohoo cry cry till truck-san saved me from my miserable existence cry cry'

someone know a novel thats like this one that you can recommend?
    list of what im reading atm: http://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?list=0&uid=11282

15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* maybe.

16. Thewishmaker

Thewishmaker 『Jirachi』『Nefasdet's Servant』『NUF 1st Duke House』

Reading List:
    Link
    To me this book feels like it tries to act like it is just a cluster or random RPG events and the characters just screw around and nothing is really important but every once in a while it just shows some glimpses of a really complex and dark plot that's going on under the surface and until a lot later we won't know the grand ramifications of some of the small things that happen. It makes me excited because I read the first 3 books because the mc and the world were funny but now I want to know what is going on underneath the world in its deepest darkest places.

Edit: Like, who made those jammers that attacked the acadamy several books ago? for what purpose? how? why couldn't the world interfere with them unless the players were close enough to them? for what reason does world-chan only talk to the mc? can we even believe that? how do we know that everyone is just hiding thinking they are the only ones talking to world chan? can we believe anything world-chan says? what relation does the 'otherworld'(the one world-chan took Fir to once) have to do with their past? Are any of team NEET working for the enemy? Who is the enemy? Are some of the 'NPC' friends trustworthy? who is snake's eye? who is the monitor for the enemy on out mc? or can the enemy listen to every conversation or message they send whenever they want? What was the point of the attack o Fir? was it successful? if so what did it accomplish? why does the game update as they think of new mechanics? why does Fir not have a class? why did Fir end up in the academy dungeon after falling under the Michel kingdom? is there going to be a plot twist that requires lolis to solve? I have others but that is all I can think about for now.

Edit2: why are there so few posts on this thread? is there another one more active somewhere else or do just few people read this book or do the people who read this book just not post on here?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The latter. Few people read it, and those who do, do not feel the need to discuss it.

18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly in the comments of the translator site where people leave some discussion but otherwise the story is pretty straight forward.

19. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused about what the heck just happened. Did Fir get kicked a huge distance away and avoided a nuclear blast that annihilated the academies? And why is he on a bounty list?

20. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Fir rode the shockwave from the nuclear blast, which flung him a distance away from everyone else. My question is if anyone else from that group survived the blast (since they are not as OP as Fir)?

This is my speculation. Since the nuclear weapon was likely the weapon stolen from the Weapon Storage (speculation) and Fir was known to be down there (and known terrorist and scapegoat) when it was stolen, various powers want him for questioning. Fir does have a history of running away and resisting arrest (and assassinations), the bounty is such that the various powers are probably not playing around any more. Thus the need for the disguise and not directly using the terminals. That is why Fir is heading to the Necromancer/Assassin Guild and not looking for his friends.