Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    im not white or black person, im grey person
    (white/black as good/evil)

Our freshmen HS student ****** Rikudo, in his first day at school he depressed to the point want to die.
    when before he enter HS, he found a buletin board with so many poster. he spotted one good poster that said "Lawless School". without further ado he decide to enter that school.
    for his disappointment he later found out the poster actually said "Flawless School"
    for Rikudo who a repeat offender such as peeping, blackmailing, stalking, n stealing, in this kind of school which have stiff rule n strict moral Committee, whose do inspection regularly, he feel his playgound disappeared, he try to tranfer out from this damn school.
    after a dozen of effort to appeal to the principal, he succeeded his transfer procedures.
    but his brother in crime said
    "Bro, i saw white limosine. n you know what i found inside? your treasure box yunno. embraced by beautifull lady, n she is from your school too"
    by that words, he postpone his transfer. he now become full time stalker, stalking the suspected lady. in school, in road, in her house, even in the toilet. and of course he act as honor student to avoid the trouble.

2. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ignore all the perverted stuff, this seems like a really funny one!

3. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    the point was his hobby n his bad choice of school

4. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The Daily Lifes of Adventurer Girls

Synopsis:

10 years ago Black Beast of Calamity struck Port City of Haifang killing almost 60,000 people an leaving only 69 people alive. This is then reffered as Haifang Tragedy.
    Arina was just 5 years old when this happen and she become an orphan. Together with 3 other felliw victim girls: the sassy Trea, the kind Lies, and the smart Fiona, she was picked up by a kind old man Siph (real identity: current Hero master, ex-hero) And raised on a small village on the edge of a lake.
    10 years had passed, and the girls now young adults (adult is > 14 in this world) decided to becone an adventurer to see the world and help unfortunate people like themselves.
    But they will found that the way of adventurer is not a walk in the park. Death is always in yhe corner, even the guild have a shady side and they inadvertently drew attention of those forces who seek the Black Beast of Calamity.
    Note: The girls is not OP characters. Their natural talent is only above average at best. This is a story of normal adventurers involved in event larger than they could handle.

5. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    The Walking Club of Niethergarden High School

Synopsis:
    Thousands years ago, the world break into millions pieces and create FRAQMENZ, independent pieces of world suspended in their own limit of reality. But humans life keep going on like usual, even when everyone get POWERZ and Chance to Life after death.
    On one of FRAQMENZ named Niethergarden there is a high school club named Walking Club. Just like its name Walking Club activity is "walking": going to uncharted FRAQMENZ that usually dangerous and or hazardous.
    That's why their members is highly unusual.
    The character:
    1. Club president: Miavi Diovtriva. POWERZ: Spectacular Spectacles: Any glasses she wear will have macro and micro sight, telescopic, can see in every lightwaves, analyze, and fire concentrated light laser.
    2. Vice President: Shin Tomino. (The MC) POWERZ: Gun AMD Soul: transform into a fighting robot that can be equipped with laser gun, beam sword, large plasma sword, or giant artillery cannon. Can also join with fellow club member to unlock special MODE. High energy expenditure so he can only transform for 3 minutes for every 6 hours.
    3. Member: Ai Fanyu (the heroine). POWERZ: Blue Fleet: she able to summon miniaturized missiles and barrage fire. Her power actually came from a fleet of sea vessels inside her Interior World. Her older sister Ai Siyu and Ai Misyu can use White Fleet (airships) and Black Fleet (spaceships)
    4. Member: Tian Seba. POWERZ: Domestic Trap. If HE wear a maid outfit HE can use broom as if it is a very sharp blade and have HIS body strenghtened. A master of Maid Combat, the other often forgets that he is a man and treat him as a girl.
    5. Member: Aisatsana Sisoehtopa. POWERZ: Live on Ribbon. Depending o what kind of ribbon she wear she can use different type of magic systems. Avery versatile mage with heavy tsundere personality.
    6. Member: Yanana Bango Hapaya. POWERZ: Ears Lawyers. She will get power based on what kind of animal ear accesory she wear. Normally she wear various type of Cat Ears that grant her superhuman strenght and agility like a cat. But if she seripus she will wear Bunny Ears that grabt her Killer Rabbit power. She is a genki girl but dont make her mad....

Walking Club. Because Normal Walking can be turned to awesomeness!

6. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to slime dungeon

Synopsis:
    One day after he came back fron the work, salaryman Azrael Tsikishima received a news from her mother that his biological father the Great Demon Lord Baal-Hator died of heart attack when battling with hero. Per his will, his assets wpuld be divided into his sons, so Azrael received a dungeon from his biological father. (Hermother has a One Night Stand with the Denon Lord when both of them become exchange student in some abother world).
    Going to another world "Yesodh" (through many immigration checks) and finalized the will in front of lawyers, Azrael go towards the dungeon he inherited with. And find that the dungeon is an unprofitable ailing dungeon that only used by kids to raise their level by killing slimes (in this world people don't feel pain or die if they are hurted in the dungeon).
    He intent to sell the dungeo so a company can built apartments on top of it, but Amoba-chan the Slime chief daughter beg him to not fire the slimea from the dungeon since the economy is on recessio and its hatd fpr a low rank monster like them tp find work right now (monster is only taking monster shape inside the dungeon, outside sungeon they took humanoid shape).
    Feeling bad with the slimes, Azrael decided to learn about Dungeon management from books and forum to revitalize the Dungeon into a profitable and famous dungeon With only using the existing slime worker inside (since he alsp doesnt have much money)

MrStealYoCultivation likes this.
  7. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Masked Rider vs Demon Lord

Synopsis :

He is Masked Rider! The Defender of Justice! That was what he called couple years ago. But now he's only an ordinary salaryman. After defeating the evil organization Cronos, he throw his mask. The Masked Rider now is in retirement.

On the way home, he lost consciousness and find himself in a large plains. In this world monster and demons exist, even Demon lord existed. But what this? Why this monster looks like a Cronos small fry? Why are they here? The Masked Rider will bring Justice to the another world!

On air every Sunday 9 a.m.

8. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    My classmate hates apples

I offered my classmate and seat neighbour some food because she had forgotten her lunch. How could I have known that she was allergic to apples? I could only call the teacher in panic as she suddenly trashed around as if choking and dying - which she probably was - and then was brought to the hospital in a hurry. Worried, I planned to go with the ambulance, but was denied, so after school ended I went to visit her at the hospital. She lay on the bed and seemed quite healthy as she turned towards me and gave me a bone chilling smile. Immediately I profusely apologized but her dark smile only widened. What could she want from a normal highschool boy? The answer came soon enough. Thus my highschool days as her "voluntary aide" began. Who would have thought that she wasn't as normal as she seemed? Oh god, please spare me T.T

9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me vs god
    Too abnormal. The status is ten times higher than normal person, and the number of skill is more than all of my classmates combined. Is this the infamous cheat like ability? The most wonderful ability is probably the abnormal status resistance. Not only it guarantee complete immunity to all status resistance, the surrounding area become abnormal status free area. Then she looked at her title. Natural air purification. Fuu...
    *throw table*

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  10. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!? We aren't that pitiful :mad: I'll let you know that if you employ me to train your slimes, your slimes would have no problems becoming the new demon lords.

BTW... you've really written a lot of these hahaha

MrStealYoCultivation likes this.
  11. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Summoned to a New World as— Ehh?!! The Mighty Trout, Hero of the Aquarium!

Emils is no ordinary man. At first glance, he may just seem like your everyday fisherman, but he is actually the worlds best fisherman! If it's fish, he can catch them all, cook them all, and knows it all too! However, one day out at sea, Emils caught a fish that he had never seen before — a two meter long fish with scales of gold! And then, all of a sudden, he was engulfed in a golden light and pulled into the sea.

The next thing Emils knew, he was standing — or rather, he was floating — in front of the Poseidon, the great king of the Aquarium!

"You have been summoned to defeat the evil Cthulhu!"

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  12. MrStealYoCultivation

MrStealYoCultivation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He better be making a mermaid harem XD

whosays25 and brianf like this.
  13. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Atmosphelia
    Race: Humanoid Air Purifier
    Level: {ERROR}
    HP: 1,600
    MP: 200,430

Skills:
    Poison Resistance // Lv. {ERROR}
    Poison Immunity // Lv. 99
    Curse Resistance // Lv. {ERROR}
    Curse Immunity // Lv. 99
    Confusion Resistance // Lv. {ERROR}
    Confusion Immunity // Lv. 99
    Fatigue Resistance // Lv. {ERROR}
    Fatigue Immunity // Lv. 89
    Water Magic // Lv. 99
    Water Control // Lv. 99
    Water Aura // Lv. 99
    Air Magic // Lv. 99
    Air Control // Lv. 89
    Purifying Aura // Lv. {ERROR}​

14. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... You can say... My head is full with this every time every day...

Something based from my dream:

I wanna be your wife!

Mi Sora, 12 years old, fell in love with his adoptive father hubae (Korean for kohai), the self entrepreneur Go HyeukJin, 22 years old who oftentimes visits. The sheer age difference and Sora's underage status make HyeukJin keep rejecting Sora's many advances.
    Then Sora's father was accepted in Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology, so Sora leave Korea for 6 years. The last word she said to HyeukJin was: I make you regret not accepting me!
    As times went by, HyeukJin was somehow miss Sora's old antics as his bland life keep going on...
    6 years later, Sora's family returned to Korea to her previous home where they previously live at. Now a 18 years old sassy very charming girl. But one thing changed, Sora now didn't pursue HyeukJin actively and instead use a bait and switch tactics to make her could get HyeukJin's heart once and for all!

Since the setting is located in Busan, expect many beach scenes!!!

Okay... I admit, I watch too many K-Drama....

15. MrStealYoCultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds romantic <3

16. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark Remembrance
    Gregor has only had questions ever since he awoke in that room, questions of his past, questions of his identity, questions of the nonsensical flashes of memories, and the reasons why is he hunted.
    Can Gregor recover what he has lost as he survives in a strange world of not knowing who are friends and who are enemies.

Genre: Dark Modern Fantasy

17. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Washed up green bottle (The bottle from the sea)

Somewhere on the beach, a young man finds a message in a green bottle while taking a stroll. Opening it, he finds an unusual letter about events that occured a long time ago - about an island not too far away from here. An island he often saw but others could not, but what actually caught his interest were the first lines of the letter.
    “Even if my lips have been sealed, I want people, no, the world to know the truth. The truth about what happened that day. The day our island disappeared from the maps of the world.”

Genre: Mystery, Adventure

18. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Peikaka X go round
    (peikaka from PKK)

"Merry go round" the worst PK Guild in the famous VRMMORPG "Vers. Unite" got the taste of their medicine. they hunted by several top guilds after attacked the party of the new rising idol(in RL). Because their infamy that reach over minus 500(too evil), once they dead, they will lose quarter of their level. so they are desperately escape from death.
    its already 2 days(in RL) after the hunt began, and only 12 players still remain, in their despair, they choose to refuge to the so called bugged area "Fiirash Cave" or the players called it "Cave of Misfortune".
    without knowing the unknown, they advance deep inside the cave, just to find they are transported to another world.
    in that world they are just average, neither too strong nor too weak.
    after a month adapted to that world n become mercenaries, they back at the situation just before transported, they are hunted by royal armies.
    now in their second despair they encountered secret temple, that allow them to restart(reborn) in that world.
    are they will encounter their third despair?

ps: actually they still inside the game. it just because the bugs create/ give birth to super advance AI that trapped them, n make the VR more realistic. n the whole story spend 20 years but it just 2 days in RL, kinda like accel world

19. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    I fell in love with my girl counterpart

Futayama Reiji, 16 years old, came back one day to his house and found a strange girl who said her name is Futayama Reiko, 16 years old and claim she was the family's daughter and this is her house. The only problem was, Futayama's family only have one child and that is Reiji. Strangely, Reiko know a lot of thing about the family circumstances, the neighbors, and the elementary school people, and she was confused seeing "her" room is now a boy's room.
    Although both were confused on this (Reiji first suspect that his father is unfaithful) and cause further confusion for Reiji parents (his mom demand a divorce!), before his father decided to conduct a DNA test to prove is innocence. Surprisingly, Reiko had 99,9999% similarity to Reiji's father and mother and that Reiko and Reiji had almost identical gene save for difference in X and Y chromosome. As if they were identical twin of different gender.
    Although Reiko and Reiji and his parents didn't understand how this could happen, they decided to adopt Reiko, and so Reiko and Reiji live together as reluctant siblings.
    As time goes by, Reiji noticed how easy for him to clicked with Reiko. Both of them have almost the same interest (history, although of different era), hobbies (reading, although Reiko prefer historical fiction and not fantasy), likes (both like sweet things) and dislikes (both dislike dog although for differing reason). And he slowly noticed that he really prefer to be together with Reiko doing fun things more than anything else...
    Could it be possible that he... fell for her?

20. MrStealYoCultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    this would be a very interesting love story