The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TammyMay

TammyMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that G and I share a common interest in D'Eon. My favorite anime! It deserved more recognition than what it got :cookie:
    *goes back to reading the docs so she can finally read the newest update*

Gav likes this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)
    Have fun! Comments are welcomed!

Will post full list of anime G took bits and pieces from, later. When I have a fully charged cellphone, lol.

3. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: omg G , lolololol
    Thankyouuu for update... finally iam here wkwkwkkw

Gav likes this.
  4. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the whole "into the theater ye go" thing that's happening to show them G's lives that show them who G is at their core. Take no shit from no one but nourish and mother the hell out of whoever lucky ones manage to place themselves in G's care.

Thank you for the updates~

Kitama and Gav like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. What do you think of the plots thus far and G's past lives? :D I am canvassing for cnovel cultivator and cnovel people reactions to G's lives! :D Give me suggestions~. Your words can help fuel the next post~!

6. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boi.....G's hubby is sobbing!!!

But yay~ reunion~

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    reunion? you mean Metaria's being reunited with Papa?
    Metaria is indeed quite happy! :D

Hydrochoerus likes this.
  8. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    Well first of all i too am sad that due to G's inability to leave her 'children' to die meaningless death, i would be pretty sad and mad smad at all her suffering. But they would know their shifu....pretty sure they would be questioning why does shifu seem so chew toy like. Knowing shifu there should at least be somewhen when she came out on top ye? I'd probably vow to be stronger. If i was stronger id be like metaria and be one of shifu's aces o3o

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I am about to bring up the KHR world and other worlds innnn my neeeext post. ;)

yulin likes this.
  10. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fu fu fu you will post again? I will wait.. with my heavy eyes *sleepy* fu fufu

Gav likes this.
  11. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And G please adopt real Shenqiu.. that poor soul.. sob..sob..:blobconfounded: shenqiu is brat with tsundere

Gav likes this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear god, another fic request?!
    @_@
    /scans previous RPG builds

yulin likes this.
  13. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Khu..khu..khu.. just add him.. or make LBH-ge time travel to real shenqiu.. and make them know each other from heart and fuc*..:blobReach:
    no:blobsweat::blobsweat_2: iam mean..:blobsweat_2: eer.. love each other.. eeerrr..:blobsweat:
    lol this fujo just hoping :blobtired:you will give her a nosebleeding scane lol :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Gav likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /brain has died now

IzKir and yulin like this.
  15. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still love you..you know:aww::blobicecreamlove::blobmelt::blobshh:

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Excerpt being posted in pieces on discord, lol.
    Before I nap, here, have a party popper peek!

ATDSVT- P2P-The BUN SIDE
    Heiying has never wanted to murder anyone more in his life.

That Endymion who his Shizun was engaged to, in Shizun's past life as a PRINCESS... That Endymion was a lying, cheating, thieving, traitorous, kin-slaying, un-filial and impious sack of shit who abandoned all his people to death by natural disaster, just so he could marry a thirteen year old princess from the neighboring Realm.

Heiying has no idea how come it is called the Moon Kingdom or why their sky is different, but he has the vague understanding that this might have been in a different cultivation realm.

It is all too clear to him that Shizun has been to many cultivation realms and various countries indeed, probably far beyond their Empire's shores.

This would normally be important and Heiying has already made a literal note to try to talk to Shizun about it later. However, at this point in time, Heiying is still trying to keep track of lives.

Shizun is a rare, multiple-lives reincarnator. Such a person is rare, a pearl beyond price.

Shang Bo has already confirmed to him that those axe techniques of his were used by Shizun's 'brother from another mother' which implies Shizun remembers more than most people would, of his past lives. And he seems to have many past lives indeed, and many of the techniques they have seen used in them... are amazing. And recognizable as either what Shizun has taught them or is in the process of teaching them.

However, at this particular point, all Heiying can think is that Endymion did not deserve their Shizun.

This is a very obvious fact.

Shizun was a good fiancee, far better than Wanyong's own or Aoguang's discarded prospective candidates (ones picked in the past by his father) , far better than many of the fiancees Heiying has heard of from scuttlebutt in the court.

If anything, Shizun was exemplary; loyal, faithful, kind, compassionate and supportive.

He can already tell that Aoguang is equally enraged by that fiend's betrayal of their Master's past life.

Enlai would want to blow up his balls, if he was here.

Fortunately, Heiying is an intelligent young man. Shang Bo has the artifact and is very, very carefully avoiding being seen by Shizun while carrying it. After all, many of their 'little buns' are still home and are watching through the crystal.

Of course, with the Sect Master, Liu Qingge AND Shizun here, it is a given that all the other Peak Lords are staying home on high alert, ready to start stabbing anyone stupid enough to invade.

The artifact Shang Bo carries is to make sure they don't miss anything. From the look on Shizun's face, he seems to want to cover his face with his hands. IN EMBARRASSMENT.

To be honest, Heiying has no idea of WHY Shizun is so embarrassed. Thus far, Shizun has rescued, healed and protected innocent people, consistently trying to keep people out of harms way, preventing them from being collateral damage.

Heiying, like the rest of the Cang Qiong members here is of the opinion that having such a virtuous, righteous, multiple-reincarnator cultivator in their rank is a blessing from the heaven. Other people can't even dream of meeting a multiple-reincarnator, much less one of such virtuous actions...but they have one!

And Endymion was nearly married to this very same one before he betrayed his country and his race, all his people and his own family... just to bed a royal girl from the neighboring realm.

Heiying is not amused and Heiying is not pleased with this.

He darts a glance at his fellow meatbun.

Yep, he was right, Aoguang is getting even angrier as the life being played on the walls progresses.That means Wanyong is probably incandescent with sheer, unmitigated hatred by now.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  17. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. First things first:
    ^dat right there is a poll for future shipping. waaay future shipping. But I figure I'd put it down now. (there's no registration for that site, so people can vote for more than one option I think? But please don't cast multiple votes for one choice, it'll skew my data)

The Naïve System's Villain Reformation Plan
    Arc 1: The Murderous Janitor
    Chapter 4
    Xia Village (though perhaps it’d be more apt to call it a city) consists of high-rise buildings and is most famed for its bustling marketplaces. Gleaming towers try to assert their dominance over the general populace. This place does have appropriate security levels though, unlike the Wang Village. Naturally, as the Xia Clan, while just a highly successful merchant clan, is something like nobility. Money turns eyes blind.

It’s also terribly noisy.

【Hey hey, what’s that? The spiked fruit thingy. Does it taste good?】

Noisy on both ends. What does it matter? Would you even be able to taste it?

【(。•́︿•̀。)】

You can’t.

【( இ︿இ)】

By this point, I’ve reached the market stand where a lone elderly man is selling the lionfruit in front of one of the grander buildings. He seems harmless enough.

“Good morning, grandpa.” I say, with a slight respectful incline of my head.

“Yes, a good morning isn’t it? Haha, today my son told me that he was going to get out of the house and finally get a job! Such a good morning!”

I made a noise of interest. “Oh? I’m new around here, actually. How old is your son?”

I let the man continue on about his good-for-nothing eldest, waiting for an appropriate time to interject. When I finally do, he flushes with embarrassment and hurriedly hands me a bag of lionfruits.

“Haha, I let my mouth run away from me. I’m really sorry about that.”

“No, no, I was interested. I wish your son luck in his future endeavors.”

“You’re a good youth! Such a good youth!”

As I walk away, someone speaks up in my head.

【Hey, hey, why do I have this feeling that you just cheated that old man?】

I bite into a lionfruit. It’s slightly tangy, and the mildly sour juices flow like honey down my throat. Then, an aggressively sweet flavor bursts in my mouth. How satisfying.

【。・゚(。ノω\。)゚・。】

o-o-o-o-o-o

After finding the son of the old man, and passing on the father’s well wishes, I find myself sitting in a luxury boat room at a highly discounted price. The son works for a cruise line, apparently. The same one I had to sneak aboard last time.

【Funny how that works out.】

It’d be funny if it didn’t. That old man was the same grandpa that was bragging about how his son had held a job for three consecutive days to anyone passing through the marketplace in my past life.

Apparently, the father and son are particularly disliked in this village. They kissed up to the Xia Clan a lot for benefits, hence why the old was allowed to sell in front of the one of the main administrative buildings yet no one else was there. If the son has moved up in life, it stands to reason that the father-son pair wants to show off their wealth on the first day of gaining it, before sequestering off their goods form the envy of others.

【…so, how much time did you save walking from the Wang Village to here all night?】

A day. I think I made a stop last time because I got too hungry and had to hunt some more. I saved another day by not having to enter through Wang Village through the underground. The smell of smoke got me turned away at the door, among other things.

Though I had to do this legally to reduce the number of problems in the future, I came off much better this time around. The jangle of coins in my pouch feels reassuring.

【!!! I knew you were taking advantage of that old guy!】

I take out another lionfruit and bite into it. En, juicy. It’s really something worth tasting.

【。・゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 Stop! Villain!】

o-o-o-o-o-o

As I wait for the sound of sobbing to finally cease, I tour the room to see what sorts of materials I can take with me upon departure. Naturally, there are some rare metals in the hub, but that’s not very enticing to someone who already has all the money they need. Things like herbs, on the other hand, are still in demand.

Well, given that I’m a customer, it’s my prerogative to go anywhere I like.

Let’s visit the shop on board this ship

(A little while later)
    【Did, did you pay for a luxury suite just so you can read the books on this ship?】
    Shen: Contrary to popular belief, not every book can be found in the Bookworm Peak at Cang Qiong. Now please be quiet, the government is about to respond to the cricket endemic.

Writer's Note: Some of these "omakes" will seem cracky, but unless said otherwise they are 100% canon...haha fanfic canon. What an oxymoron.

//crosses finger and hopes it works
    Also, if anyone spots grammar mistakes...lmk pls.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  18. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wohoooo! Finally the buns appear!
    Wow okay so the rest are actually watching from wherever they are currently. G, you can't escape from the faces they'll be making later on lol.

I wanna vote but which one is LBH? Cinnamon roll or monochrome lotus? Or tsundere?

yulin and Gav like this.
  19. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ahhhh!!! Yue! so adorbs... I'm back from a mountain of work, while ignoring my "still" mountain of work...:blobdizzy:

I have a lot to backread and plus the one you pm'ed :blobtriumph:
    :blobninja:sneaking to a corner to read :sushi_hide::sushi_hide::sushi_hide:

yulin likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yue is our cinnamon roll! :D
    I voted for Yue. :D