Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of Supermodel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created the author’s name Mo Huan Chen as a tag. So click on it for other novels by the author.

Huepute, Dayong9909 and mereumsama like this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job :blobhighfive:

3. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading Superstar Aspirations recently and it's nice to know this author have other novels as well. I really enjoyed reading Superstar Aspirations so this novel can't be bad.

Nicole Dazon likes this.
  4. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone tl-ing superstar aspirations? Cuz someone should really pick it up if it isn’t

5. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rabbitanairy did

Misaki Yata likes this.
  6. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /waits for spoilers/ :blobpeek:

7. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ressianne, Izn, shizukarin and 12 others like this.
  8. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!!! Thank you so much for translating, and so many chapters already too!! :blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:

9. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rabbitanairy is translating it~

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  11. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers yet ? Dx How did they meet each other? And etc any events that are interesting?

13. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When there are new bl novel being posted. There is a 1 star being rated. Who is that guy/girl to rate a one star.:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobangery:

14. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right and this has happened for both the novels of this author:facepalm:.Really makes me wanna beat them.:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, there;'s always this person who rate it 1 star whenever new danmei posted, so LET'S rate 5 starssss to slap him in the face.

16. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that person is sorta obsessed with BLs so in a way its a win lmao and in return it gets lots of more positive ratings.

HesheFell and XD like this.
  17. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I just saw it. Waiting for more updates.

The person who does that is so annoying. Like I see new BL novels that has only one chapter yet is rated low. I wish I can see that person’s profile.

GD2318 likes this.
  18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    *hunts for spoilers*

Haruka1409 likes this.
  19. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations. Always welcome more BL stories beung translated

20. 18Yuki

18Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still reading the MTL version so this isn’t a complete spoiler, and it may not be 100% accurate...actually half way through i realised it sounds more like a review...probably not the best for spoilers but feel free to ask me any questions and I’ll answer as best I can! I haven’t finished yet though, I’m nearly half way though.

The ML is a top supermodel, designer and holds major power in the MC’s company. He was first interested in the MC as his “muse” or source of inspiration. Around chapter 30 the ML offered for the MC to be his personal and only “muse”, meaning he can only model for his designs. The MC rejected him because while being the ML’s muse would’ve been the quickest way to becoming a supermodel he didn’t want his success to be entwined with the ML’s name and he didn’t want to be branded by anyone yet since he was just starting out. However they did become friends, although a small you’d expect they’re relationship is quite close despite only knowing each other for a while.

The ML doesn’t really interfere with the MC’s work, but he is protective of the MC. An example is around chapter 70, where the MC’s host’s crush, Cheng Su, participated in a variety show abroad with the MC and chose him for a punishment which later caused him to get sick. The ML had a famous female supermodel who was also a guest on the show to pressure the crush by making it seem like he had offended the supermodel by also choosing her for the punishment since she was on the same team as the MC. He also moved to the top floor (the entire top floor) of the MC’s apartment just so he could be closer to him.. another example, he had the Director give MC top level (or something similar, I think above top even?) star treatment, of course there wasn’t much resistance since the MC was rapidly growing in popularity.

The ML is really caring~ He drove out (politely) the MC’s assistant so that he could take care of the MC personally when he was sick, (and scared the supermodel who didn’t tell him MC was sick..) and he also personally drew a portrait of the MC, although he did initially insinuate for the MC to get naked for the drawing so he can draw the “original mushroom” (the MC also has a nickname, Small Mushroom, given to him by his fans... :blobxd:)
    I’m pretty sure they’d already kissed some time around chapter 50-60’s? There wasn’t much of a reaction fromt he MC, he was really calm about it. Before and after that their relationship had grown quite close, not to the fall in love heads over heels stage but realistic and not far from being a couple.

The ML comes off as slightly...sadistic, and black bellied to other people but he isn’t the cold hearted, emotionless type.

My favourite part about the MC: “ Ming Xiaoyu [nickname, his real name is Ming Yu] may be cooking a little worse, ugly writing point, acting a little bit worse (Ming Xiaoyu: can shut up? 눈 _ 눈)”

He’s realistic, yet really, really, realllyyyy cool! His writing is pretty bad, even cooking tomato fried rice is hard for him, and he can’t act (he puts in a lot of effort but so far the only success was the first time he played an anti-social character, lol, although his manager and acting teacher say it’s because he suits the role...he NGed 20 times for a scene not long after though...) he isn’t like one of the omnipotent characters who can do anything and everything perfectly. Although he apparantly always comes out as champion on game shows... He isn’t really dark or really bright, he’s realistic yet has a certain charisma.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018