Spoiler (BL) The Plan to Happiness After Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Plan to Happiness After Transmigration (快穿之幸福行动) @SnowTime
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/10781.html
    Link: https://www.sto.cc/book-141448-1.html
    Description: @SnowTime
    There are many people suffering in the world, and they all want to obtain happiness.
    For the cold-hearted killer, if someone were to give him a bit of love...
    The Prince that everyone was disgusted with, if someone said they going to marry him...
    The betray Patriarch, if he had someone that would never betray him...
    The damned and blacken Junior Brother, if someone gives him a warm hug... (I dunno)
    An isolated and helpless young child, if someone gives him a large shoulder (support)...
    A paralyzed and lonely elder, if a close filial family is given to him...

1) Bottom VS All sorts of tops, melodramatic and no-integrity story, please advance carefully.
    2) The second part has mpreg, please be aware.
    3) The top is the same soul, final is 1V1, HE!

Poke @alexfilia @Chiiiiiiiii @ayshadow @Shem @ninish @purple_mangosteen @LaDyViL @azure_sea @scriptor@cheerydandan @Jainao17 @kleepart @Onelifeonelove @clear @vsukio @Ease @kiara8 @Raizendeville@Fuyuneko @Xieljhane @Rilise @morticia_addams @CrazedCookies @HesheFell @missycin @Rabbitanairy@psychobee @Misaki Yata @Kailyria20 @bitterblackrabbit @Leir @Kosu @SnowTime @rainbowturtle@ludagad @V.A.L @mereumsama

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *sneaks in silently* ( *≧艸≦)

psychobee and Selax like this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh i haven't finish your previous danmei recs QAQ *add reading list*

psychobee and Selax like this.
  4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration into Happiness Plan..... Please, no more quick wear :notlikeblob:
    The Plan to Happiness After Transmigration....

Small edit @Selax

Misaki Yata, alexfilia and Selax like this.
  5. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many people suffering in the world, and they all want to obtain happiness.
    For the cold-hearted killer, if someone were to give him a bit of love...
    The Prince that everyone was disgusted with, if someone said they going to marry him...
    The betray Patriarch, if he had someone that would never betray him...
    The damned and blacken Junior Brother, if someone gives him a warm hug... (I dunno)
    An isolated and helpless young child, if someone gives him a large shoulder (support)...
    A paralyzed and lonely elder, if a close filial family is given to him...

1) Bottom VS All sorts of tops, melodramatic and no-integrity story, please advance carefully.
    2) The second part has mpreg, please be aware.
    3) The top is the same soul, final is 1V1, HE!

Doesn't say much I say....

6. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...the author's introduction is a bit ...well lacking lol i still have no idea what to think about this cuz i can't quite make sense of what this may be about... I'm guessing based on the title and bits of the introduction that the MC might be someone that suffered greatly or had a unpleasant life and transmigrated and is determined to build a happy life? >.>;
    gong is the same soul so ..is it split souls or multiverse or multi life?

Misaki Yata likes this.
  7. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is another quick wear story??

8. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am thinking maybe the MC went into each world and MC’s task is to give happiness to each of the described characters (I don’t know) :hmm:. It’s only 77 chapters.

Kleep likes this.
  9. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it is. The MTL name is “Quickly/Fast Wear the Happiness Action”

10. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    only 77 ch ? so short, i'll read this first then . . .

11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  12. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought so too...like he gets transmigrated into different worlds to give warmth and happiness to ML's various misfortunate selves~ :blobmelt:

cheerydandan likes this.
  13. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup.

MC worked with this happiness system. He had known the system since he was a child. The system helped him many times before since he was a lazy person. Ofc, there was no free lunch. When he grew up, he asked the system what does it want as the exchange.

The system asked him to work for him. There were other 'happiness messenger' too aside of him. They were in different universe so one universe could only have one 'messenger'. The task was to make the subject who was either sad/hopeless/problematic happy.

Once MC completed his tasks, system promised him good salary.

Arc 1. The subject/ML was an assasin with tragic storylife. MC and ML ended up married. They adopted a son and then grew old together with their grandchildren. MC passed away at old age and progressed to the next task.

ahsudole, readerz, wildthorn and 19 others like this.
  14. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2. Mpreg in this chap.
    Subject in this novel have happiness meter. Mc has 6 months to make the meter reach 100 percent or there will be punishment.

The subject/ML was a prince. There was a priest? Who said that ML had bad luck with wife n child. Every woman he was betrothed with died. Even girl who served him also died. His reputation was spread wide so no one wanted to be with him. He hadn't married yet at the age 31, practically ancient age back then.

MC spent the night with the drunk ML. The next day after he woke up, the first thing ML did was checking MC to see if MC was dead. He was surprised that MC was still breathing. It seemed that MC was a worker at entertainment house? (Mtl isn't clear) ML asked what does MC want? MC wanted a house. So he arranged it to happen. ML visited MC once then stopped. But he often asked if MC was still alive.

A few months passed. ML visited MC again n found out that MC was pregnant. Mc came from line of family where male could get pregnant. He was really happy. Happiness 40%. ML wanted to make MC as his concubine first before waiting for the baby to be born so MC could become side wife. Mc refused. Not interested to become concubine.

Time passed. They got closer n finally slept together. Happiness 70%. At first ML only cared about MC cause of the baby but now he really cared about MC. MC at first didn't like ML too, but now he had developed feelings for Ml.

The same priest returned n said that ML's fate had changed. Empress dowager was really happy since Ml was her favourite son. ML was the emperor's younger brother. She wanted to arrange marriage for ML. ML agreed, thinking that he could recorded his son as the princess consort's child so the child status was better.

The baby was born. MC was surprised when he heard about ML's marriage. ML assured him that they would raise their kid together and he still liked him. Ml also asked again if MC wanted to be his side wife. Mc refused. He was a modern person, believing in monogamy. While ML was ancient person and as imperial prince, didn't see anything wrong with the concubinage system. (In that era, it's MC idea that was abnormal) MC was torn. The task was actually completed. The baby birth caused 100% happiness meter. Should he leave then?

MC threatened ML to choose him or the wife. Going as far as saying if ML could have concubines, MC could have wife and concubines too. Ml was enraged n took his son away. MC then thought if he leave, he wouldn't be able to see his son. So he compromised, ML could marry new wife, concubine etc, it's his business. But from then, they were only stranger who happened to have kid together.

On the day of the wedding, MC left the house. Ml chased after him. They were near a cliff and MC jumped down. The wedding was canceled. Ml was brokenhearted. He never smiled again. But he doted on his son so much. He taught his son to say daddy first then father. Since they never found MC's body, ML knew that he was alive.

Three years passed. ML and MC met again. This time it was ML who begged MC for second chance. He truly regreted his stupidity. They could be happy. If only he wasn't so stubborn n set on his way. If only he realized that he loved MC sooner. He begged MC for forgiveness.
    MC said. 'It is I who asked too much. And you who couldn't give.' He told ML to kneel n he would return home. He was certain that ML wouldn't do it, being a prideful man he was.

But ML kneeled in front of him. 'Do you want me to kowtow too?' Ml asked.
    Mc dragged it on. Even in idol drama, the hero didn't get to be forgiven so easily. So he had to teach ML lesson.

They got back together n lived till old. Ml died first n MC followed, progressed to 3rd task

15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat:

HesheFell likes this.
  16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh so MC is an system-worker of happiness...ok then this sounds pretty fun lol.

17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me likey. Adds to secret list somewhere.

Selax likes this.
  18. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it sounds nice, but it's not my cup of tea.

19. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC falls in love with ML in second arc, does that mean he doesn't love the first? As in pretending to be in love, get married and grow old and happy together with the assassin? I know that MLs are only 1 soul but MC yet to know that right?
    It feels sad in some way, and I'm quite conflicted.

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO MC actually fell in love with first arc ML. It was to the point that he cannot manage to go straight to the 2nd world as he was still grieving, but system told him that it can store the 1st world’s memories/feelings so MC can proceed in to the next world. I think it was feelings associated with the memories as eventhough MC goes to the next world, he can still remember ML, even having a hunch that both ML’s are the same...

Edit: so it seems that system does take away mc’s memories of every world... because after arc 4, the one about the blackened junior brother disciple, the next task failed, and system took that memories even if mc was arguing to take it back....

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018