LCD Zhan Xian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Keon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the tags changed..... does he really get an harem for real or is just the girls that like him?
    You know....... the first spoil the serie, the later is just a bit bearable......

2. Bagelson

Bagelson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there is a harem, in the actual sense of the word.

I'm only around ch250 myself, so I haven't gotten to that part yet, but as far as I've read, the MC is only interested in one girl, with a couple of others interested in him, and he's been trying to get out of some accidental commitments. Unfortunately for him, who will become his dao companion has become a pretty major sect affair, and there are political implications involved.

3. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Fight fire with fire only if your fire is stronger.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    still long way to go

5. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Yang Chen probably failed a few times on purpose and then he took his time concocting and refining the pills to avoid shocking too many people and the 3rd grade attempts were probably the failed attempts.

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he doesn't just put a bounty on their heads. As long as they aren't killed in the well, Elder Wu won't care, it would save him a ton of trouble and it would send a very clear message to anyone else wanting to bother him.

7. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Showing off his power and killing him has more impact. At least that what I think

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll show off his fire control again to convince them? Also wondering why he actually needed to be there. Could he not process the zyosia and then bottle it? I mean sure, if he wants to view the creation of the pill as his price then he'd need to come, but there's no reason he couldn't have processed it in advance still, to prove that he wasn't wasting Elder Wu's time/materials if nothing else.

I hope this doesn't follow the pattern of those yuanying guys messing up the pill concoction in just the right way for the MC to swoop in and save it. Its as unrealistic as it is cliche.

I'd disagree. People will be far more afraid of him if they know that he's got legions of jiedan backers falling all over themselves to kill his enemies for him. Not to mention the fact that some assassins might well sell out their would-be employers to get into his good graces, which would make hiring them a far more dangerous proposition than it already is.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess he's not worried about people trying to kill a rising star before its risen if he's doing ostentatious stuff like that ;)

Its nice to get an answer to why he was brought, I figured they wouldn't bother to explain.

I wonder if Mr. Loser will be able to concentrate, or if he'll be so distracted that Elder Wu will have his flame stripped out and then kill him so that he'll stop endangering the concocting?

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's planning to create a problem that "only he" can solve and blame it on the MC?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how upset Elder Wu would be if that declaration distracted the others and ruined the whole process? ;)

Also wondering if anyone else will ever comment in this thread.

12. xPurplexAnarchyx

xPurplexAnarchyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has a great start so far, I look forward to each new chapter but it's a shame the discussions are pretty slow/dead here and on Reddit.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, finding him another flame is quite nice of him. He could easily have not bothered, especially after how much of a hindrance the guy was. Though it does make me wonder how the MC will get rid of him before he manages to cause trouble if his cultivation base won't be slaughtered by the loss of his flame. Unless the new flame is of a low quality and incapable of elevating him back into yuanying.

14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it wasn't done to be nice, its an insurance policy for Yang. Elder He cant touch Yang right now because if he does then Elder Wu would void the promise of a flame and He and Wu will become enemies. Even after Elder He gets the flame he would then still owe Elder Wu a "favor" and since Elder Wu holds Yang in high regards and thinks of him as a friend, Elder He's "favor" towards Elder Wu would be not to cause problems for Yang

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He was never going to attack the MC openly and its extremely unlikely that he would have attacked him before Elder Wu ascended, so its not much of an insurance policy. Its more likely done to show his generosity and prevent people from saying he was too harsh or ungrateful.

16. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... half the chapter was repeating how humiliated that guy was. The spirit of the troll is strong within this author...

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if those restrictions keep them from waking up? If not, then they could reveal the existence of the garden, or at least of a storage treasure capable of transporting humans. Neither of these things would be good for the MC's health.

Also wondering if Pure Yang Sect will take this matter up with Greatest Heaven Sect or just swallow their pride and ignore it.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's got ten trees, will he make himself ten swords or will he spread the wealth around to his master, elder sister, etc? His master might actually be able to take on four Yuanying cultivators solo if she had such a good sword. Though the attribute is wrong, so I don't know how much of its power she could pull out and no comparable fire sword exists in the mortal plane that she could trade it with.

I wonder if he'll use one of the swords as his box's sword soul or if he'll stick with his original plan. Though he might not be able to even create the wood sword until after he's ascended given how high its grade is.

I get the feeling that he'll be getting several other treasures to plant in his garden that will balance out its attributes to contain all five elements in both phases, possibly transforming it into another immortal grade treasure.

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remember fire and water~

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll be "accidentally" killed during questioning to prevent him testifying? I'm pretty sure the MC brought more than one, so he must be holding back the others for a reason.