Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, not sure if this was already written here, but for every task completed, MC gets rewarded points that makes her level-up. there are also a different set of points that she gets that she can put to different characteristics, just like in rpg games... like, you can add your reward points to luck, power, charm, etc.. there is no set of reward value, the value she gets depends on her performance in the task world and how satisfied the host was in her counter-attack. At first MC didn't know that how she did her counter-attack will effect her score, but after she visited and paying a high cost in the virtual world, it seems that she can get higher score if the host is happy in her mission. that is how she discovered that in order to get a high reward, not only must she be successful in the host's mission she must also make the host feel happy.

At the beginning, especially after this arc, MC prioritizes putting her reward points in power as she didn't want to be killed in the task world. But since she is a newbie, all her stats are pretty weak, as in her stats are in the single digits.

there is also another thing, depending on the host's satisfaction and happiness, the host's can give a blessing to MC and give her some kind of aura that benefits her.. As of start of Arc 17, MC has the following blessing and title attached to her soul/character
    Title
    God of War ( this was from arc 2)
    Ancestor (Arc 10)
    Aura/Blessing
    mother of the world (Queens blessing)(Arc 7)
    Lao Mulai (?) (Chen Xi's blessing) *need to re-read
    chief ring (grass's blessing) (arc10)
    lifetime friend (Miao Miao's blessing) (arc 14)

what is lucky is, even without knowing, some of the task that she has completed successfully gave her a good stat, that is a rare stat that not everyone gets even middle-ranked players, and that is faith. it seems that due to her excellence in those task world, when she leaves, her character in those world were worshiped thus giving her faith, though it has only a low value as she was just a beginner and not many worships those characters yet. and it seems the value of faith is high that it is really valuable to use as a trading value... though both faith and merit are the only stats that she cannot add on with her reward points.

Note: I use mtl, so everything i write is open for corrections and additions... hope this helps... i'll add other spoiler later, but i was infected that i seem to jump arc to read instead of in chronological order...:whistle:

mmem, 199sweetheart, Miki T and 8 others like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Lao Mulai --- I think it is from the arc 22: Honest Man where the host is a single parent who want to counter attack her daughter-in-law. (need to check again).
    Edit: Chen Xi is from Arc 9: Gold Lingering Love. *just checked

Yes in later arc (especially in the virtual world) merit and faith is really precious... some of really precious item can get with merit. I really pity MC when she almost cough blood when she must spend her 10% of her precious merit to donate (she actually already super leveled player here). Not only that she must double the donation if she didn't want to get hunted by the Judge.

It is because she break one of law in virtual space: fighting in virtual space. At that time MC is embodiment of water law. She just became a Water City's chief. But there is another who water law holder(?) who want that position so... MC's friends (kinda) and that person's group (she is the type who have many charm point, I think) got fight in a restaurant. But then the Judge come. The Judge here is really strong. He can easily obliterate player even if the player is super leveled one. Some of people just get penalty half of their soul force because they are the strong super leveled player. But another include MC and that another water law holder is the weak super leveled player so the punishment is to get killed. Thankfully, before the Judge shoot her, 2333 quickly sent MC to her system space (with some consequences...). After that, MC live like a wanted man. (Actually she can met anyone... but when she get a glimpse of the Judge's shadow, she run away to her system space). And her 'dark' days ended when she must pay another donation to lift her status as a criminal

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 30 : Campus World

This is a short one. This task is the first solo super task Ning Shu have (before, Ning Shu already do a joint special task with another player...where one of them is uncle doctor). At this time Ning Shu is a middle leveled player. She just needed to do a super task to level up to high/senior leveled player.

Ning Shu heard from 2333 that now she only have to do a super task if she want to level up. 2333 want her to do a concubine system but Ning Shu doesn't want.
    When Ning Shu opened her eyes (start her mission) she found out there is three handsome males. The three males is bullying her. She ran to hide to receive the task (regretting that she didn't check the mission before she started). The host is a girl name Yao(?) Xiaotong. She is a student in a really rich prestigious school. Her father is this school principal's driver. He died to save to principal, leaving his pair of children. His wife left the children. Xiaotong's brother is a fool but he is genius in painting. The principal felt pity to this pair of children, then make Xiaotong attend his school.

After receiving the task, there is some sound from broadcast room. Said she must go to playground or else...*her brother's voice ask for help*. She ran to playground but is late for a minute. The boys want to ruin her brother's hand. MC angry then kicked(?) and take one of boys to be a hostage. The principal heard this and want to save some reputation. The boys parents too come to there bringing some police (one of boys called the police). They tried to get Mc released the hostage boy. The MC rejected it she said that even she released then she will die as the parents is a really rich people and won't make her life better. She said that she better died bringin one of the boys with her. MC realized there is a person video tapping this (press I think). She then said how Min said to his friend that his family food is using corpse oil...all his food product that using oil is made from this (she lied). Min parents said MC don't lie but MC said she heard Min said it and told his friends to not buy their product. Min parents said that what she do will ruin worker life. Mc replied, what?!? the worker can looking job to another food companies and another food companies will flourishing as until now Min is monopoly 60% of food industry. Mc then pointed to another parent (Min mother(?) bring her son back home). He is general. She said she admire him for protecting the country but he can't teach his son not bully the weak. Is the weak is not country people? Is she not this country people?
    MC heard some clicking of gun. When the gun shot, she killed the hostage before she died. There is sniper there. Actually they want to shoot Xiaodong (host brother) so MC faltered but didn't expect her to quick and take down the hostage. Two bullets lead to three dead.
    Min boy get informed of his friend death. The companies suffer as there is rumor about they using some not good ingredients. Even if they do some food test, some people believe the rumor and not buy the product. The general get reprimanded by his boss, and he forced to train another person as his son reputation is not good. Don't know about the hostage family.

Thankfully the MC have amulets. But the feel of the soul being denied is still not good. When, the Mc asked what is the difficulty of mission, 2333 replied that it is 3s. 2333 reprimanded how mc can't stay low or something but mc replied what? do i need to eat some ***, lick another shoes? who is the one doing task? And then MC tried to take another super task.

Additional note: There is two arc named Campus World. And yes they are same background story(host). This page is for the first Campus World where this is a trial for MC to get formally into senior player.

The second Campus World is for MC's trial to formally become super player. It can be said first Campus World is failed task as when MC take trial for super player, she must to complete 3 chain quest. If the 1st CW success, she can only take one quest for her super player trial. (If MC failed again in her 3 chain quest, she must re-do trial but her trial become 6 chain quest).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  5. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    How could she become this fierce? D: so the counterattack counted as failure here?

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    the progress is 65%.
    But MC think that this is failure. Especially she didn't get any points here. (She only gained faith but I think the faith point is from her previous tasks in different world as it is regularly increase).
    *wait maybe she didn't really fail here*

And she become fierce...
    Don't forget this is already arc 30. So she already do 29 task (even if there is failure there). In some tasks, she gained some skills like chinese medicine, lawyer skill, business skill, or some exorcise skill. She already gained some martial skill in firsts world. And she always using this martial skill every chance she got (absorb aura to strengthen body even if it only increase a little as usually in modern world there is so little aura)

This is MTL of her result for this special task
    No .: 2333

Name: Ning Shu (senior mandate)

Patience: 80

Response: 60

Agility: 70

Wisdom: 60

Armed Forces: 90

Charisma: 10

Qualifications: 70

Spirit: 80

Average Composite Score: 65

"Gee, 65, barely pass." 2333 Somewhat speechless, "Your charisma is too low."

Edit: she want to take another special task again but when she got told she need to use 5000 faith, she declined it... (her faith is still low)

Re Edit: If she want to level up to senior/high player, she need to do another special task or using 5000 faith point. After so much thinking, she decided to use faith point.

raxadian, Miki T, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  7. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, her charisma stat is too low, lol, no luck stat?
    Wew, it's good that she grows to be that strong XD *stare at a certain high stat*

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit confused with this status and her before hand status.... (especially when I am reading her latest chapter status).

This is the MTL from her previous statis (the arc before campus world or after completed arc 29)

ID: 2333

Name: Ning Shu (Intermediate Mission)

Points Value: 21.15 million

Soul Value: 320

Health: 91 + 10

Wisdom: 284 + 10

Charisma: 10 + 10

Lucky Value: 129 + 10

Spiritual Power : 190 + 10

Faith: 8515

Value: 202 + 10

Qualifications: 89

Merit: 12955

Skills: Rings ---arc 1, Wrestling Surgery --arc 1 , Grasping martial arts skills ---arc 2, primary toxicology ---- (she learn at arc 5 but skill appear in status at arc 17), low business management knowledge ---arc 13, primary code programming ---arc 16 (I remember she learn code in arc 11 but appear in status when arc 16), junior lawyers Skill ---arc 16, master master ghost skills --- arc 23.

Honor: Ares Goddess---arc 2), selfless patriarch ---arc 10

props: cool aura, aura of faith, amulets 5, an upgraded version of Amulets +2.

Aura (grass blessing)--arc 10, a lifetime friend (Miao Miaomiao blessing)--arc 14, the hand of helping one's body (wish blessing)--arc 18, the founding woman (Chen Ermei's Blessing)--arc 27, legal beauty (Chen Ning's blessing)--arc 29

Don't know if her overall status decrease or it is status only for arc 30.

Miki T, Lianna, kieshi and 4 others like this.
  9. KSAdams

KSAdams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Which chapter does this arc start in?

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 499: Stockholm Syndrome 1

11. KSAdams

KSAdams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I was wondering if you could tell me what page arc 8 is on ?

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 254.

13. KSAdams

KSAdams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

14. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:
    Viva la rampok!! :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Aside from our MC, it seems like in each world therr's so many brain-dead people lol so i guess MC intervening in each world does make the world a better place to live(less brain dead people?) :sweating_profusely:

:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Your comment , the impotent he totally deserve it :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

The task raider is a player too isn't it? So whats the diff between them and normal task like whst mc does? What eaxctly task raider have to do in their mission?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  15. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please arc 79

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god - I thought cannon fodder decided to take back the bozo, but she brushed him him off like it ain’t no thing.

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it terrible to say I pity the bitch that the general brought home and the princess the MC took over? I mean the General is a piece of shit.

18. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just put another random spoiler here~
    Ning Shu's client is a waste daughter of a general family Feng.
    You know this archtype of assassin woman transmigrating into a waste's body? This story is exactly that. The client did not like the Assassin woman, Poppy, using her body. The assasin woman is powerful and people went like "she is different from the rumor" and always comparing client and poppy.
    Her wish is to regain her body.
    Client is actually an adopted daughter, real daughter of neighboring country princess.
    indifferent father
    mother did not like her
    sisters who want to take away her fiance
    Fiance, second prince, did not like her

but the client know that her Feng family is actually quite good. Knows that she is not real daughter but let her stay even though they did not favor her.
    So she only hope to regain her body and not to revenge on everyone
    But this overbearing assassin is the same with those novel: "i will give you good life, i will bully those who bully you before etc etc go to revenge road".
    So ningshu accepted the task and
    one body two soul.
    both ning shu and poppy is fighting over the body.
    the whole story is just ning shu and poppy fighting over the consciousness of the body:blobsweat_2:
    >poppy in charge, overbearingly hurting mother and client's maid
    >poppy took in twin slave, girl slave go with her, boy slave was put outside. twin slave hate Feng family and want to take revenge, poppy said she would help.
    >second prince come to break engagement
    >poppy in charge, said she also want to break it
    >ning shu take over. told prince and father they have to talk to the emperor first since second prince already has another girl (cannon fodder fiance's commoner girlfriend, everybody!) on his heart
    >after they leave poppy and ningshu fight. at first poppy is stronger
    >poppy is considered evil spirit that has many resentment. so ning shu recite mantra everyday while poppy in charge of the body, slowly purifying the body (to make it weaker)
    >a lot of scene ning shu meditated and reciting mantra
    >finally become stronger than poppy and take over the body. Once she get it she start using her exorcism skill (making amulet paper and put it on her forehead, attacking poppy's evil spirit soul inside)
    >poppy getting weaker and weaker
    >audience with emperor, ning shu in charge. the engagement is annuled
    >second prince was happy but then scolded by his mother, concubine something. they are supposed to marry ning shu and make emperor think second prince is not ambitious, thus able to scheme for the throne secretly. failed plan
    >second prince try to make ning shu re-accept him again but there is no opportunity
    >ning shu doing like always (nothing) weakening poppy's soul until she beg her to help her find new body
    >ning shu didn't want, continue to weaken her and then force poppy's soul out of client's body, then absorb her with soul bead (found in earlier ghost arc i think..)
    >just after poppy is gone a weird old man, she suspect is poppy's master come. he find nobody and leave (since poppy sign was here before but now gone)
    >girl slave who poppy brought think it was impossible for her to take revenge on feng family, hope poppy to do it but poppy already gone. the body is ning shu's and she didn't seem to do anything sort of revenge.
    >girl slave steal from ning shu to give money to boy slave, ning shu find out and sell her
    >after that she rest (because expelling poppy take a lot of energy) and then spend her days making martial arts and medicine book until the system give her "mission complete" notification.
    the end is the client brought back by her biological mother, neighboring country princess, and learn books ning shu left for her. she is now able to fight and know medicine, it seems that she also trained with the old man (poppy's master) and learn poison.

from this episode I think it's make sense. I always love that OP woman goes into waste body and bitch slap everyone--kind of story, but reading this arc really makes me think that they are a psycho, real sociopath whose moral and logic is different from people and very very dangerous. That kind of dangerous people will turn into vicious evil spirit after death:hmm:

in fight between ning shu and poppy, poppy always want to use violence and kill kill kill. as if every single bit annoying thing that come, will be solved with violence and death. that's what those OP protagonist are thinking and do, right.

19. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this... And I have a nagging feeling that the uncle [Psycho] in arc 1 and the Brother Emperor in arc 2 is a same person.... So he will be a recurrent supporting character in all the arc???

20. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they are sadly different person :blob_grin:

Sasa likes this.