Spoiler His Interstellar Unmarried First Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jan 26, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @jadelin ~~~ 星际之未婚先孕

summary and title by @Kailyria20 <3 (and future spoilers :D)

Empire first class solder Ye Shao desperately escaped from alien invaded planet, because the spacecraft energy was depleted he can only lay in the rescue capsule to fly to the nearest planet.
    Although it was a short journey, he was strangely impregnated with an unknown alien.
    In order to survive he has to bend and collect a man's life essence[sperm] inside, he can only choose 2 options

Overbearing gong x beauty shou
    Also 1 soft adorable/meng awesome bun, additionally 1 stupid mecha armour

Apparently it has good smut :oops:

pokes

special poke to @LaDyViL and @Kittsune cause allien babies!

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have comment something but I decided to
    No comment

they're a thing!?
    @LaDyViL begone begone begone

alexfilia likes this.
  3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This story was interesting and short enough to be enjoyable.

Ye Shao was a soldier from the alpha star[?] who was escaping in order to get help from the empire[?], the alien invader was something that resembled a grey octopus, chased after him in order to devour, its tentacles grew back after damage and in a final bid to escape it, YS blasted its head through the mouth when it attempted to eat him and drained nearly all of the power of his spacecraft. With what little power it had left YS launched himself into space, he determined that if he was going to die, at least it won't be as food for these monsters. Once launched into space, he was informed that his lifepod was ready and it put him into stasis, while it was set for arriving at the blue sea star.

YS is described as being cold, calm and a contradiction in his physical looks, he looks like an ideal beauty, absolutely perfect but his cold aura seems to contradict his beauty which makes him all the more tempting to others.

YS was on the way to the blue sea star when some white light noticed him and decided to enter his body, this white light has been searching for a suitable being to give birth to it for a long time now and finally found YS. YS noticed this being after he finally checked into a hotel after he arrived and got upset and tried to kill it by hitting his stomach but when he heard it cry and talk about how YS[mom] hates it, it brought a flashback of the moment when YS's mother left him and he stopped. Also if YS doesn't find a way for the baby to form its own body YS will probably die with it. However he found his body start to feel aroused and asked it what he had to do in order for it to be born....

ML seems to be an ideal male specimen as well and he has deep blue eyes and black hair.

Another scene later you see YS knocked out a man he find to be acceptable and bring him back to the hotel, while YS was focused on trying to keep his body under control let loose a moan for a second, he didn't notice the man jerk in response before he went back to stillness. YS intended to do the deed then kill the man afterwards as he didn't feel all that great about going through something humiliating but the next day you see slight details about what happened, that Is the person he brought back was ML [Long Yuan] and LY had overpowered YS and end up doing YS all night long. LY determined that he wanted to keep YS by his side since YS was very pleasing to his eyes and YS was very upset that morning but was pushed down by LY again.

YS left the hotel while ignoring LY and LY just follows him around, eventually YS manages to connect to inform the empire military of the invasion with a bit of help from LY, YS has no idea who LY is, he only thinks that LY is a noble who has some authority. LY seems to be the crown prince of the empire tho.

YS and LY joins the military fleet to go back to the alpha galaxy and the colonel, Delia, flirts with YS in front of LY in order to tease LY, apparently they were childhood friends, LY displayed his possessive jealousy by pulling YS away from Delia, while YS just stays cold and calm without reacting to either of them.

There are moments when the baby wants to chat with YS but it restrains itself when in the presence of LY, it feels that LY is dangerous and is able to notice it. Whenever LY is gone it talks alot with YS and even moves abit, YS starts to feel affection for it but at the same time he thinks that the baby is influencing his emotions, he feels there's no real love in the world otherwise his mother wouldn't have left him while lying that she loved him. The baby told YS that LY had suitable energy[?] that it needed but because LY cleaned out YS after the act, it wasn't able to absorb it, if YS manages to do it with LY again it maybe born sooner, otherwise it needs roughly 2 months[i'm not entirely sure about this]

When YS was assigned a room and had it encoded to him, LY had request he get access too, which upset YS but because LY seems to have higher authority than him, he just kept quiet even thought it pissed him off. At some point before they begin the military operation, LY had arranged for YS to get an A-class mecha in order to protect him better while he went to tell YS this after he entered the room he felt fluctuations of another being, but only YS was in the room and YS was not happy LY barged in...LY started to press YS down for kisses then stopped. LY likes that YS isn't all over him and in fact seems to reject him, that's different from all the people that is constantly all over trying to get his attention. YS said he didn't' care about the grade of the mecha but LY said something to the effect that if YS dare reject it, then he will make sure that YS can't get out of bed for 3 days. LY said YS is not allowed to endanger himself.

LY seems to have a personal mecha[Xuan Feng] i think, it actually travelled through space to be with him. LY finds it annoying and it likes to take the form of a dog when its not in use and seems to interact in a fawning and a mascotish like way to LY.

Anyway they battle the first octo-alien and when they did a high damage energy beam to kill it, one of the soldiers got caught and YS turned around to save this soldier in time, LY was very upset, in that moment he realized just how important YS is to him. So LY went to confront YS after he killed the 2nd octo-alien and dragged him out of the mecha and left the others behind to talk privately, he asked YS if he knew what he did wrong, while YS wanted to avoid LY because he has a bad feeling about him, but he stated that he wouldn't watch someone in front of him die if he can save him, LY asked him what if he failed, YS just said that conjecture is pointless because he succeeded and there was no point in the conversation. LY emphasized that he did not want YS to endanger himself, YS doesn't only belong to himself but to LY, LY asked YS to promise him not to do anything reckless again because YS's life is important to him..this shocked YS.

LY's words had provoked YS's shadow of his mother leaving him and he didn't resist LY's kisses and responded. Eventually YS was less aggressive towards his reaction to LY, although he didn't give in to LY's kisses and hugs so easily but he doesn't actively try to avoid LY either..

Eventually they clear up most of the planet of the octo-aliens and found the main body, the other octo-aliens seem to be clone bodies and when it retrieved the energy it had the clone bodies collect, it seems to start its evolution, so LY was forced to use XY in order to take it down.

Afterwards LY left and said he would see YS later, LY actually rushed back to cancel the engagement that his mother had set for him abruptly and Delia observed this with amusement, YS found out that he was appointed as the crown prince's royal headguard[?]. LY had arranged the uniform to be tight fitting for him then had him meet him in the bath for the first introduction, ofc YS was not happy, because he found out LY the crown prince and engaged so he wanted to leave, but LY pounced on [smoldering smut scene ensues].

LY then explains that he already had it canceled and even showed YS the news about it the next day but YS is still reluctant to get with LY because he doesn't understand why LY is all on him. At this point i would have to say that YS is emotions are kinda stunted, because his mother left him at a young age he doesn't think love is real therefore he doesn't really realize his feelings for LY. He doesn't understand why he's discontent when he found out LY was engaged nor does he understand why he was relieved when LY's engagement was canceled and LY understands this so he's trying to coax YS into understanding, except for that pounce in the bath, he just kept his advances on YS to stolen kisses and caresses.

So one day YS overhears the other guards gossiping about him and claim he got his position through sleeping with LY and so he decided to beat them down, the first guy lost to him via melee fighting, the 2nd guy wanted to do mecha fighting but actually cheated and brought in a real wpn into the virtual battle room...normally YS can deal with it but then he felt severe pain from his stomach, baby finally got enough energy to form its own body so it was peeling away from YS..eventually LY came to interfere and brought YS back to the room.

After YS finally explained to LY what was wrong, LY decided to hide him in the crown prince's palace and then enjoys hugging YS to sleep every night while waiting for baby to be born, LY is wary of baby because its an alien and he's afraid it would cause danger to YS's life. YS was touched by LY's concern, although he doesn't understand why he felt like trusting LY and even felt warm but he finds that he likes this feeling.

My conclusion of YS at this moment is like kuudere, that is he's cold and calm but actually quite sweet to his love ones.

Roughly a month later, YS popped out an egg that was the baby, LY was happy it was out but at the same time he was worried YS would leave his room so he coaxed YS into staying until they figure out how to justify baby's existence, LY also said that since YS had a baby then they have to get married. LY saw how YS eyes seem to warm when looking at the egg and even touches it gently that's why he decided to use the baby as an excuse even tho he wanted to give it up to get researched since it was pretty much an alien.

Baby hatched [looks like a human toddler but with a tail]the next day and wanted to sleep with YS but LY doesn't wanna share YS and had him stay in another room with XF. So one day while YS was out patrolling, baby called LY daddy in order to make him happy so he can cuddle with YS, but LY ends up spanking him and then baby started to get angry and spew the whole thing about not wanting LY to be his daddy and wanting YS to find another daddy for him and if it wasn't because of baby's existence then LY wouldn't be with YS at all. Hearing all this LY realized that day when he took YS the first time, YS tried to leave to find someone else to help form baby's body and got upset so he called YS back and tossed baby at XF in another room and started to 'punish' YS in bed. [more smoldering smut goes on]

Anyway you find out the octo-alien that died has some connection to another alien species and this alien king was looking for YS's mother, the king wanted to conceive his kids with YS's mother but couldn't find her...so one day it decided to take over the galaxy of the empire that LY and YS belongs to, it had its underlings travel there in order to take over the royal family but that day when YS observed a person being strange and end up fighting with them and found that this person was under the control of another alien. As they fought YS got a cut and then the alien abruptly stopped...by the smell it realized that YS shared blood with its king and is actually a breeding beast, a member of its species capable of having progeny, and decided to kidnap YS back instead of taking over the royal family.

YS finds out that that he wasn't human and that his mother was royal of this alien race and he wanted to escape because he didnt want to be intimate with anyone other than LY...LY found the old lady next door to YS's home was actually YS's mother's servant and YS's mother appeared to lead them to the galaxy YS was taken to.

YS's mother left him because she wanted to hide him away from her brother, but didnt think that her brother found him anyway. When they arrived baby ran off on his own to rescue YS, they managed to make it out of the room when the king came to check on YS and found him gone, he seaarched for him and found him and baby managed to keep the king off for a moment then LY found them and put them in mecha with him.

YS determined that he will wholehearted respond to LY from now on and won't be reluctant, LY was always there in moments when he was in need. LY actually told YS to take the escape pod while LY buys him time and YS said that if LY forces him to leave when they go back YS will leave and never see LY again, but if LY lets him stay and fight together then they can be together from now on... so LY reluctantly gives in to YS's request. LY and YS along with baby and YS's mother fought with the king and eventually killed him. YS's mother takes over the power and let YS go back with LY even tho she missed him alot.

YS and LY got married upon their return and baby was even set up as the flower girl pfft....there's a bit more but its more like extras.

Baby resents LY for not willing to let him cuddle with YS so he cutely protests sometimes and prank LY...so he tries to squeeze between them at the wedding and thrust the bouquet between them but then LY goes around the bouquet and just kisses YS anyway.

Delia gets married to the commander that was with them during the alpha star alien invasion and had a boy i think..when baby saw the delia's baby, he begged YS and LY for a sibling and eventually LY and YS had a tube baby that is YS can only have children with people of the same race, but since LY is human he can't, baby is a special case...so LY and YS end up having their dna combined to form a baby and then had him grow in a tank til he was ready...another boy i think.

There's a mini story about the background of baby, apparently he's of the same race as YS i think im not entirely sure, his parent's story is very tragic, his female.father had sacrificed his life in order to teleport him away, because baby's male.father was on the verge of dying from the enemy....but baby wasn't fully ready to be born yet, he needed a few months and the right species i think , and that's why he picked YS.

There was also a new years chapter, well its smut lol, basically LY comes back early and found YS came out fresh from the bath and pounced him for new years, later on their 2 kids climb into bed with them to demand a new years outing.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  4. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, I thought the octo-alien was the one that impregnated him. I am sooooo glad that this wasn't the case.

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ph-lease, nice try. XD

hikaharu and XD like this.
  6. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs*
    *chokes*

7. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know i always wondered(even though Ly is not the real father) why do some of the fathers in novels get jealous of their own children just because they spend time with their mother.

8. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    \o/ Babies! Banzai~

9. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, @Kailyria20 ! I loved the MTL descriptions of this so much, but there was a lot of things I couldn't figure out in the plot (alien and interstellar stuff is confusing). This novel was such a guilty pleasure, and the MC & ML interactions is sooo much steaminess. :blobnosebleed:

I recommend the author's other works to you as well, you might like some of her other, longer stories:
    http://www.danmeila.com/writer/云浮日/

10. Wildelily

Wildelily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaah love the spoilers! Thank you :blobxd:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  11. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm why do i feel like i'm being led into a pit o.o.

12. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i haven't read that one yet, waiting for more chapters to pile up.

OMG one caught my eye,
    主角,求速死[炮灰] - Protagonist, I'm looking for a quick death [cannon fodder]
    lmfao....i really feel like jumping into this pit hmm, the plot intro mini dialogue
    canonfodder: protagonist, i'm want to die quickly
    protagonist: hmm what? did i not work hard enough last night? [resume to press down again]
    canon fodder: QAQ be...beast!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  14. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lol aliens

15. jadelin

Reading List:
    Link
    This is dorky to say this, but I like you so much for being so excited about being excited about another good summary/plot! ❤ ♥ .

Kailyria20 likes this.
  16. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm..why does this one sounds familiar...
    :hmm:

17. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this one as well. Stop reading my mind:blobastonished:!!!

cheerydandan likes this.
  18. etern

etern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *parks self* spoilers here I come! :blobhero::blobhero:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  19. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwe this was a cute story With the right amount of fluff:blobmelt:
    Thanks @Kailyria20 for the summary!!!

Kailyria20 likes this.
  20. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I be thick-skinned and ask that only the smut chapters be translated...*is shot*
    (or I'll just...slowly skim through all the chapters TwT)
    The summary is really nice as it covers the whole story and I probably wouldn't MTL it because of the long list of unread ones...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for the summary @Kailyria20

Kailyria20 likes this.