I Became Borrowed Womb Pet (bride) of a Tentacle Alien (BL, R18)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by vasiliassy, Jan 28, 2018.

1. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Became Borrowed Womb Pet (bride) of a Tentacle Alien (BL, R18)
    Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n2060dv/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Have a high ratting in syosetyu. In five high in BL oneshoot section long time ago.
    Again I didn't know if someone already posting it but I will still post it for someone.

The alien in the end fall in love with human. And the human fall in love with the alien too. The alien fall in love with uke because something happend with his social life.

HAVE A ALIEN POV THAT VERY VERY INTERESTING!

Happy ending. Even sex that one of the factor they become fall in love, Uke personality become tamed and become a good wife and Alien like it because of something happend in his social life ( can't say because of spoiler)

Full of hardcore R18 in first but in Alien pov become fluffy story.
    This oneshot is very long and have strange alien language sometimes...

Description:
    Uke (and other human) abducted by some other race (not this seme race) seller dealer.

And he was bought by this alien seme.
    Alien seme and human uke can't communicate each other in first, because of that they have false assumption.
    The seme alien directly use human uke as borrowed womb and losses+stimulate Uke anus so his anus can penetrated by Alien egg (uke didn't give birth, just his anus is being borrowed to warm the alien egg). Alien stimulate again and again make uke become slut (in first not because he is normal salaryman)
    Alien Succesful hatch the egg and all of the baby alien is healty. Alien become famous in his workplace and some girl alien call him to have sex (while uke is fell alone in alien home... ) But in the end Alien seme didn't satisfied with alien girl bc ike anus is more tight lol
    When Alien seme come home he see human uke give wife attention to him and Alien seme fall in love with human uke in the end. Human uke fall in love with Alien seme because in first Alien seme want to hear his request and not so bad master. They create an agreement as Master and slave because uke anus can't be tight again after penetrate by egg.
    In the end one of them give a proposal marriage.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    UUUUHHHH NO WAY LOL

xlfighter likes this.
  3. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bl is dominating nu!

4. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you gave too many spoilers. Even if it is just BL tentacle/egglaying smut. :blobwoah:
    But, well, I respect you for openly requesting a novel like this, so I'll give your post a like. Good luck! :blob_pompom:

5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    This is BL section post and the title is very clear... you guys don't have to read it if you don't like.
    Not so bad story for fujo. In first I think I will not like it too but after read it, I like it.

Its just point, when you read it, you will have mixed feeling in the end of the story XD.
    And the sex scene is detail and rare too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  6. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind this I like this

Ars and vasiliassy like this.
  7. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    dear god no!!!
    that title already explains why this abomination should be confined to the fiery pits of mordor never to see the light of day!!!

How could you bring yourself to post such a request >.< you... you... FIEND!!!

BEGONE FOUL CREATURE!! BEGONE!!!

xlfighter likes this.
  8. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    No I mean..........................even for a BL novel.............................The title and description is......................very "unique"........................

xlfighter likes this.
  9. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im also a Fujoshi but... but i just... i can't.

10. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this was worst just.. I say, unique story is unique story, nothing more. I will not doing something like that...
    Isn't some Spoiler BL chinese novel have a same genre like this? They mostly post in Spoiler theard. You maybe didn't read it. :(

Me too in first but after read it I just
    Oh
    Yeah and just not think too much

11. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I was baited by the name of the thread. And it's not even BL at that point. It's a freaking alien raping human slave. And stockholm syndrome later. :blobpeek:

Fulmine Chrys, SoulZer0 and elengee like this.
  12. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Why this BL japan post novel being rejected while other BL Chinese novel didn't? And they have same genre plot with this novel too!

13. Green Apple

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is not in the title but in the details disclosed to the unsophisticated reader :D
    P.s. Title is a nice clickbait though.

elengee likes this.
  14. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    If they are not hardcore fujo or even not a fujo just don't read it and give a rejected comment!

Nowdays Ecchi hentai
    manga is even more worst than this novel! ( sometimes I read it random)
    That manga tell,
    After being enslaved, alien or monster dind't even hear human request and always have sex with human. And in the end alien or monster nearly kill human.
    This BL is more light than that ecchi Hentai manga!
    Even you all didn't know how heavy that Pixiv people wrote hentai / BL/ lesbi novel! (Thought I never read it, just see their draw make me wonder how heavy their novel...)

15. xlfighter

xlfighter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not judging you, but ima slowly back away from this post, and that novel.

16. Myriadfold

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed, I don't go in the spoiler sections of forums. however, I have nothing against BL (had a phase of it myself, though admittedly they were always girlish guys) but that headline simply triggers too many turn-offs and taboo boundaries. that setting is a niche fetish even among niche fetishes.

I read a manga where a space prince turns a human guy into a girl to marry him/her etc etc. it was fine because it didn't list half the fetishes that you did in this request.

for a request like this you need to know of a group that shares your interest and communicate directly with them. it's not something that's gonna get a warm reception in a public forum.

17. Green Apple

Reading List:
    Link
    Love between egg laying alien and human being is just in wtf category by default.
    Also don't take comments that close to the heart. You didn't post on the forum dedicated only to weird fujo stuff and you have no right to forbid someone from commenting. You should be glad instead that people are shocked (somewhat) about this novel because it means that description clearly conveys the scale of imagination of the author to whoever likes stuff like this.

18. Myriadfold

Reading List:
    Link
    also, don't try and use the argument that ALL hentai is as bad as this shit.

there is lightcore, hardcore, guro, furo, BDSM and then there is the niche of all niche's where the theme is so specific less than 0.00001% of hentai readers would even go near it, forget how similar it may or may not be to something else, the fact it isn't the other thing means it is no longer comparable.

Fluffums likes this.
  19. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    That BL forum? But that BL CN poster even post in wrong thread, spoiler theard... and even openly share it...
    Should I delete it?

Okay I will take your advice. Where I should post it? This forum have many of BL post I didn't know where I should post it than this theard.
    Normally people post in what staff provide.

I already say pixiv too... okay2 I accept your argument. I will not compare to other.

20. Green Apple

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mean that you shouldn't post on here. I, personally, don't care about it. My point is that this forum isn't 100% dedicated to stuff like this so there are more than one kind of lurkers. Which means you should expect all kinds of reactions in the comments.