LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. sadness

sadness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tell me how many chapters per week and what day they are released again? thanks

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well with the precedence of Ludia's sister I'm not surprised anymore with this betrayal

Shield Loyalist and akki like this.
  3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    more like everyone knew the moment Ellos addressed Shin as "Friend". :hmm::hmm:

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    the question here is if Shin would choose Pau something something to becoem the next hero,

5. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how they didn't see it early, I mean I would be paranoid only when they had said "the hero is missing, we were battling and he just never came back " that's a fucking flag.
    I would be like full "you lying piece of shit! Tell me the truth or I'll spear your balls to the floor" and question him, if I'm wrong then "shit my bad, been paranoid lately with my world facing 3 world enemies man"

6. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read recent chapters because I just had this feeling, but was there really a betrayal? Please tell me otherwise that the author didn't do the same shallow nonsense he keeps doing. And please tell me it wasn't written in a way to make Shin look amazing and clever.

Paps likes this.
  7. NeoUsui

NeoUsui [Melon Lord] [Unrivaled Super Hottie]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly...

Paps likes this.
  8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Nope. He's an accomplice.

That would be rude because they're friends. And it's the dungeon who issued the request.

Now that I remember, oh boy Loretta's gonna floor that admin to a half-dead state. High chance of the two axes appearing.

dave186 likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the chapter gave a lot of hints indeed, but I need to actually know what happened with Ellios there, the princess sister betrayel I could make a sense of it, but I though Ellios was an upstar man, I don't want to believe that the author is screwing him over just to make Shinn more awsome.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    akki and Shield Loyalist like this.
  10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you make sense of it when that sister of Ludia betrayed everyone. I remember Shin's reasoning being-

1. She, a close range fighter, couldn't avoid the "Demon King's" attack.

2. Ludia called her sister a liar and not to believe what she says about liking Shin/her own love interest.

3. And the king telling Shin to not trust anyone. Having that include his daughters is a unimaginable stretch in logic.

The author has never been good with giving out hints for upcoming betrayals or surprise events, but this was back when ICDS was at its peak of popularity, so most readers were more willing to overlook bad writing when most of the story was still great at this time.

dave186 likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, this author would never abuse and exploit male characters to make MC look more awesome and to gain more women and OP'ness. NEVER! Men definitely get treaten EQUALLY :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

akki and Paps like this.
  12. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something I find kinda funny. I am rereading the chapters of EER when I noticed something. When Ilhan became a higher existence, league meant nothing to him anymore. He was no longer bound to the concept of "league" (league never affected him positively or negatively anymore). So basically only stats and skills mattered anymore. I find it funny its kind of the opposite right now with ICDS. There has been so much emphasis on league being important while stats mean nothing. I wonder if that will change near the end.

Edit: Basically what I am saying is I feel that once Shin transcends, league may not matter anymore, and stats he is planning to stop farming will have been a wasted opportunity. After all, the author has recycled a lot of things from ICDS (and probably other works) into EER.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Nyarlathotep likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not really a far fetched though that royal siblings tended to backstab each other for power, and we saw the sister tendency to put her desires before Lidia with the hole "Shin is also my destinated guy" and the unwillines she had to back off even knowing her sister was more interested and had their parents aproval. Not to mention the fact that the king warned him of betrayel, making him suspicious of everyone in the continent.

akki likes this.
  14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't just generalize all royal and sibling relationships as that toxic.

And if you find your destined partner one day, yet that same person is also your sister's destined partner, under what obligation are you to back off? And in royal or noble families it isn't odd to send off two daughters to someone who can bring about enormous benefit, so it isn't a family problem, but a personal one between sisters. The father seemed all for sending both to Shin when they met.

And telling your daughter's rescuer to not trust anyone is very common. In a situation where you can't trust all your subjects both you and I would probably word it exactly the same way. What isn't common is including the hostage in the sphere of doubt and not saying a word about it or giving a proper hint (I rolled my eyes when Shin used her being unable to dodge the Demon king's attack as reason to be suspicious). Even when your sending your only other daughter with the rescue party. And if the king really knew, or believed there was a chance that his daughter betrayed, then sending another world's hero, your only other daughter, other dimensional mercenaries, and your own subjects on a death march into a demon army is absolute foolishness and criminal on so many levels. Both as a king and father it would be the very height of foolishness.

15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not generalizing anything, you asked why i though more feaseble that Ludia sister betrayed her and her hole continent for power, and as I said in Royalty that thing is more prominent to happen. Heck in a noble enviorement such a thing is just one more normal quirk. The way she went after Shin showed predatory behaviour, unwillingness to put others sentiments above of herself. And the thing with the father was a complete foreshadow that the betrayel had to come from someone really close that no one would have expected it from.

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    If Shina going after Shin aggressive despite knowing others like him is a sign of something evil lurking, then Loretta, fire girl, and everyone else are actually secret agents of the world enemies as well.

And if you don't think too hard about the event without doubting anything the author says then sure Shina was obviously a enemy. And if later the author tells us that Shin's sister is an agent of the world's enemy because she likes him as a man despite being blood related it'll make just as much sense. And if Lorreta who was in love with another man for a long time but suddenly became head over heels for Shin and supported him above and beyond her job description because she wanted to say... raise Shin into a suitable vessel for a dark god one day it fits the story as we now know gods don't have their own bodies.

I'll doubt the crap of the above situation if they happened since I'm a objective reader, but the author could get it to fit. I'll still call bull, but whatever.

17. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think Shina was going to betray him, but I do remember people talking about her being suspicious before it happened. Like it or not, these betrayals were forshadowed to a degree.

Nyarlathotep and Paps like this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You realize that no matter how mutch you spin this my point of view won't be changed rigth???? So it showed a personality trait not a definite. Beside she did not spend as mutch time with Shin as the others you mentioned, nor was his appearence in her life as significant as the others. Not to mention the hole underlying of the relationship that both sister had that was been presented before the betrayel, And why would the parents support more one princess love over the other if there weren't significant family issues under the current?

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* ignore works *cough*

Paps likes this.
  20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin's dad has been abused time and time again in such a manner. Remember that Boar they toasted in China? Yes, the same Boar that Daisy turned into undead.

Shin's dad was stuck to hitting the boar's feet while Shin could fly around, throw lightning and Heroic Strikes.

Way back he's like the strongest explorer next to Shin but now he's wasn't even allowed to participate against Lava King.

Worse of all, he's now hanging out with Walker!

Paps likes this.