Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't be surprised if they based the drawings on real people. But I'm not too familiar with idols to tell haha. I may be able to recognize a few only... Only the ones with distinctive features, like Gong Hyo Jin for example xD;;. Or Seo In Guk...and I'm more into actors than idols, so the musicians are lost on me. The only one I recognize is TOP cause he's my type and has distinctive features <3.
    Edit: I assumed you were talking about the image... But maybe you meant YWW? Looking at Han hyo Joo photos rn xDD. She's gorgeous.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    kiti and Ohoud like this.
  2. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's more like Oh Yeon-seo to me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guys, i am new here:LOL:

Yukari_me, SamGoingHam and Lunastella like this.
  4. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!

Thank you for all of your translations and summaries!
    I am also new here. I spent the 2.5 days going through the posts here and I've forgotten which page had links to the Raws. I found the 69shu one but it seems to be a bit behind? If someone would like to help me out that would be great. I've MTLed some novels before but not entirely. A few months ago I MtL most of "Hello Heir" but I didn't consider writing summaries. I would like to help out when I can ^_^

Thank you!

Edit: never mind I found the kandashu one by searching the forum.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  5. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    Disclaimer: I do not know Chinese. Picked up a few words from dramas and novels but that's it. So please excuse any inaccuracies. Just something while you wait since I'm using google translate on it anyway.

644:

YMF is back to looking like a prince.

But then the latest set that YWW picked out seems to have caused YMF to get a rash on his wrist. He comments that YWW's skin is more sensitive and that when he gave her clothes he was very careful in choosing the material. YWW says though that these past few years her skin is not very sensitive.

Then YWW tells him to try on a dark blue suit and he says it won't suit him. But YWW says it's not for you. YMF says be careful if you're giving that boyfriend expensive clothes. What if he cheats money out of you? (Lol. I'm not sure about the next few lines.)

"Brother, you think too much, even if cheat fiscal fraud, it is my fraud cheat fiscal color!"

"What does it mean?"

"Literally, well, do not break the idea, go wear to see me!" Ye 绾 绾 urging.

Then as mentioned before, YMF asks about what SYH looks like and she says SYH is x100 more handsome.

6. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone for your hard work in translating! (‘∀’●)♡ I have been here for a few days and I have been lurking around this spoiler for months! Everyone here is great ahhhh (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Moniabird, Miaka_Mei and Lunastella like this.
  7. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the translation :cookie:

8. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    645:

(Repeating some things others have said)

YWW says that it will look good on SYH anyway

YMF is sad that YWW is no longer saying "brother is the most handsome"

Getting him a car

YMF remembers that SMQ made excuses and that's because she didn't want to ride in his old car.

New apartment but YWW not going there because she has a boyfriend. Then lol the lines about YMF paying her back by being forced to eat dog food.

646:

Not going to repeat about SYH's health.

Basically just waiting for SYH to come home. YWW says that before she hated Jin Garden but now likes it there. (Aww. Probably helps that Da Bai is there too lol)

647:

SYH leans over wanting to hold her but stops and says he'll bathe first, probably afraid of "body chills and bloody gas to disturb her".(someone translated this to bloodlust before) YWW embraces him. Then the insomnia conversation. She then tells him that she bought him clothes and try it after bathing. Then she tells him about shopping with her brother. (SYH had a strange expression when saying "your brother?" Wonder why.)

YWW says that she revealed YB's identity and he should have seen YMF's face. Then he saw the script. YWW talks about her movie plan. (Then it says that she doesn't want to change too many things?)

648:

Google says Xu Lin so I'll XL as name of the scriptwriter.

There was an idol series that was very popular and broke a lot of records. The writer XL had a similar experience to YMF in that Tan Zhen got the credit because XL is only an apprentice. XL only got a little bit of compensation. He decided to do his own drama but the script ended up in Tan Zhen's hands and they managed to shoot the drama before XL. They said that he stole his teacher's script. YWW estimates that at this time XL hasn't written the script yet so she wrote it from memory and registered it.

YWW needs money for the movie. SYH is upset that she even looks for someone else to invest when she's got him.

649:

YWW brings up their agreement and how she can keep her freedom. That's why she wasn't asking him. SYH was actually expecting her to have trouble outside and obediently go back begging him.

SYH says, "It has nothing to do with helping her but it's normal cooperation. So convince me."

So YWW starts to talk about her investments plans. She plans to have Gongxu act in the movie since he's been taking acting lessons. SYH doesn't seem too pleased about all this Gong Xu talk so she switches topics. Investors only look at the production team and cast. (Something about screenwriters I'm skipping). She goes silent because he looks indifferent.

SYH: "why won't you continue talking about it?"

YWW thinks because you won't give feedback!

YWW: "I can guarantee the final income will be 100 times more than your investment"

(Some lines about flowing water and field? Probably something meaning that why give others this success when it can stay in SYH's company?)

SYH: Deal

(In parentheses are my commentary and things I didn't get)

9. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! It's very messy and I skip some things and paraphrase but I hope it's okay. I was reading it anyway so why not.

On another note: anybody know a similar novel? Although I'm still not forgiving his actions in the first chapter, I do tend to like reading about these cold male yandere types. I only read novels with super loyal allergic-to-women guys (so absolutely no to harems and multiple wives and ex-girlfriends). I've also read Come Eat Shan Shan and found the boss FT amusing and though he did have an ex it didn't matter much to the story.

Rangeles, izznis, Yukari_me and 2 others like this.
  10. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    try Venerated Venomous Consort
    here ML is also allergic-to-women, guys :blobjoy: but not cold hearted a bit funny and prevert and has set his eyes on fl :blob_grin: story progressing is slow .overall it's a good recartiation-cultivating story .

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    First the strange reaction when SYH heard YWW said about her brother.
    Then, when YMF comment about he know about YWW's sensitive skin but YWW said her skin is not sensitive again.

So it can be said that some of our theory is true...that maybe YWW that we know is not the real YWW. It can be that SYH know YWW true identity and when YWW said her brother maybe he thought it is Nie guy at first...

12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So where's the real yww? Why she didn't remember she's not real yww?

13. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    updated raw link?

14. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I'll look it up.

Omg I don't want to mislead! I really don't know why he has a strange expression. Maybe he's surprised that they made up so easily after having a long long disagreement? Here is the google translate version:
    Wait for the night cold for the good, leaves 绾 绾 nodded, "Sure enough, I said Well, what my boyfriend is wearing look good! My brother actually do not believe!

"Your brother?" Secretary night cold looking flashed a trace of strange appearance.

"Yeah, today, my brother came to me as an interview stylist, and after I knew that Ye Bai was his sister, you did not see his expression!" Ye Zhaoxiao smiled and told the company what happened today.
    I know that this novel already has a fantasy element because of the rebirth/transmigration. Plus it has a bunch of over the top moments like her fighting skills. I have not read author's other work. Do you think she will really do a body switch kind of plot? It's not too much for a novel mostly focusing on power struggles?

Rangeles likes this.
  15. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is like other transmigration novels...you know where the FL (female lead) died and somebody, in this case death Rose or NWY? (Sorry kind of forget her name) overtake her body.
    I think ther real YWW died during the terrorist attack..and somehow NWY soul tramigrated into YWW. Like other transmigration CN, they still has the previous owner's memories...i think this is probably what happened to YWW... she couldn't remember her being death rose though...and i think somehow SYH knew this or probably he's the one who help NWY transmigrated...u know with that mysterious ring and his strange behaviour towards YWW (probably NWY is dead).

The question is...who is SX?? I remembered him calling her "big sister..(when he saw YWW fought at the bar).

Btw..isn't YYY is older than YMF?? Then why she called him YMF ge??

16. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect about the rash it's kind of like when she was running at first (the 3km run) and didn't have any strength left, when SYH was in her field of vision she got stronger and faster. At first after the attack when she was "16" and gained her weight she still had the allergy (I think? so YMF chose her clothes and materials) but it got better after she lived with SYH... (pretty sure I am wrong xD)
    I not transmigration fan but it seems the story goes to that direction. If that happens I am with YWW soul and NWY body theory (in restaurant date she answered like YWW not NWY ie not black skirt, rose; chicken; gun etc). So when:
    it was NWY who said it to SYH in the past (and YWW got the deja vu because she has NWY body)?

The dream in ch 125 is super fishy too (probably it was NWY body memories?):
    But her ability to memories everything is still there so it was attached to the soul? I don't like the fact she gets the benefits of both sides ... I would rather want simple amnesia troupe than transmigration but well don't think I would get it (yeah I don't like transmigration to the point of choosing tacky amnesia....)

In the past I thought about YWW being NWY clone... (yet again my ridiculous theory). So the bodies are same even the birthmark but YWW is younger. But that still don't cover everything so it's wrong.

Lol I just wanted to voice it out ^^ Just ignore my ramblings :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Aeiru28 and chamchaworld like this.
  17. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    YMF is her older brother

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?