Spoiler Rebirth and Rise: The Campus Business Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Jan 24, 2018.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    (edited till Page 6 post #102 as of 9th June, 2023)

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  3. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is ML? When he appears? Spoiler please :aww::aww:

Onelifeonelove and a_b like this.
  4. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I was about to make a spoiler on this one awhile ago...you beat me to it :x

a_b likes this.
  6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha.. this novel sounds interesting..
    Can't wait to read spoiles..

7. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    *watch thread*

8. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *patiently waits. around...*

wafflebeauty likes this.
  9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I read just a little ahead a couple of things happened until chapter 25
    she both a bracelet from an antique store using this eyesight that allows her to see original gems and sold it 3 times more.
    some people try to steal from her but she get them. ex-boyfriend's friend saw her. he was a good guy that try to tell the original, how bad the ex's personality.
    fight with a rich girl on her way to a jewelry store. she can absorb energy from gems so she was trying to get energy not gems.
    she went to school beat up that girl because she was telling everyone MC went to jewelry store to burglarize.
    MC slapped her cousin's best friend in the canteen, because she was defaming MC and insulting her mom.
    ex-boyfriend's friend became MC's discipline she will teach him to fight.
    she get assaulted at her way home by the men hired by the first rich girl.
    she beaten them and meet an injured man I speculate will be ML.
    she helped him to go his home and in return get a gemstone.
    I will update if I can read more

10. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the translator but you know more than me :eek::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    it's your fault. I was looking for something new to read and you bought it to me. now I'm hooked and will read until I'm bored in the middle :p

AlmostMeds likes this.
  12. tobacgem

tobacgem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Looks like there is gonna be a lot of crap the MC will have to deal with in the future smh.

13. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already reading this novel and it is so good! I like how the MC is not weak and her strength is on par with the ML and family power as well. MC starts off weak then gradually builds up strength. Basically all her strength comes from absorbing the energy from ancient antiques and gemstones.
    -The gemstone MC first got from saving the ML is used for bidding rocks, which may or may not have gemstone inside, however MC got this superpower where she can see through things (ex: walls, cars, dice games, boxes, under water, see who's carrying guns or not) so it's easy for her to become rich fast.
    -She opened a jewelry store to make money thus her mother does not need to work anymore nor be bullied by her family members. MC bought two floor apartments for her and her mom and the other floor is for her mother's younger sister family who helped them out a lot when they're in need of money.
    -The area where MC bought her apartment is where majority all wealthy people live at, ML friend (teammate) lives in a floor apartment building that's close by so whenever ML drops by f city, he lives at his friend's place.
    -ML is at f city to do a mission. He and his family lives in Beijing.
    -ML is the youngest major general and his team is one of the top army and/or air force.
    -MC happen to be next door or across from the crime activity where ML mission is to catch the drug lord.
    -ML thinks it's dangerous for civilians to be close by, he sent the manager to switch out their room, however the manager wasn't that good at pretending to be calm while talking.
    -2 criminals happen to leave the room and saw this, thought it was suspicious and went into the room of civilians (of course the civilians are MC with an ex-jewelry boss discussing a business transaction).
    -A team member of ML's team went in the room to save them, which wasn't needed as MC knocked them all down by herself.
    -That's where the ML and MC meets for the 2nd time. He noticed a gun were missing and asked her for it, she denied it, ML said there's a monitor recorded this, she gave it back then left.
    -ML realized another gun was missing. He planned to ask her back when he have time as he was going back into his friend's place to sleep, he saw her.
    -They met a couple times and he slowly got to know her, ML's friend joked around about him courting her, which made ML uncomfortable.
    -Took some time for ML to realize he have fallen in love with her and the same applies to MC as well.
    -ML confessed to her and MC wasn't satisfied with the way he confessed so she told him to do some research on courtship. He went back home and studied all night.
    -Next morning ML waited at the front door of her building for her, he jogged with her to send her to school.
    -ML drove her to school and bought her breakfast. MC was happy about it, later on they went out for dinner then movie. MC replied to his confession by kissing him on the lips.
    -Driving her back home, he kissed her back as she's getting ready to leave the car.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  14. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please more....

Huhuhuhuhi

ravenjaz likes this.
  15. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More sploilers.please.........

ravenjaz likes this.
  16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate how she owen everything nice that belongs to the original body just fine, her parents, her body and her life, but never appropriate her:blobunamused:. she didn't even seek justice for her death, until the people done something to her directly. her character is the worst part of this novel, she is high up in clouds and author went so far portraying her, she is perfect and even have superpowers. Also the bad girls are so unrealistic. at some point one girl saw MC once and she thought "she might be my love reveal let me send some gung to rape her":notlikeblob: (not a direct quote). many more recycled bad guy cliches.:blobastonished:
    ok if you are asking why am I still reading, her parents' love story is the cutest :blobmelt:.

17. Jade_q

Jade_q Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i am wondering about mc parents, any spoiler? How they met, their love stories and why mc's father is missing in her life?

a_b likes this.
  18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

19. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Jade_q likes this.
  20. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    i can only say, tho it's censored by the author but there's so many sex scenes in this novel.
    1. whenever MC and ML alone they's at very least just kissing + foreplay.
    2. sex scenes of MC's or MC's relatives enemies is either blackmail sex scenes or rape sex scenes(which end up as black mail too).
    3. ML hold huge grudge whenerver MC's menst's cuz he cant eat his favorite meat dish.
    4. MC never use her 'reiki' power whenever she had sex wit ML, only usin it the next day when wakeup in the morning cuz in fear of crushing ML's pride and end up being eaten again.
    5. i dunno if the author is either have a pure thought or perv(open) cuz too many sex scenes is inputed after the MC and ML going out as couple...

currently in RAW ch 690 and still focusing on MC's and ML sex scene inside a small car in garage while MC's mom sleep in her room...:facepalm: