The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naïve System's Villain Reformation Plan
    Arc 3: The Grumpy Cat Arc
    Chapter 16
    Yue Qingyuan walks out of the Logistic Peak’s main house with a slight spring in his steps. He had been called in by the Peak Lord, Duo Duohen, to finalize the paperwork for Shen Qingqiu’s transfer, substituting in for his master. At one point, the Cang Qiong Sect Master decisively washed his hands of the whole affair, and left it all to Qingyuan. Well, Qingyuan had offered; after all, it was a burden that he’d placed on his Master.

Plus, being the go-to for anything involving Qingqiu had its benefits, like being the first to know how Qingqiu was assimilating into Cang Qiong. This is useful especially now, when being the first disciple of the entire Sect has Qingyuan running ragged.

Qingyuan thinks back to the documents he just signed off on, and can’t help the smile tugging at his lips. It really is to be expected from someone of Qingqiu’s caliber, improving so quickly. Qingqiu hasn’t changed his aptitude at all!

As Qingyuan makes his way towards his and Qingqiu’s shared lodgings to congratulate his dear friend, he catches some Cang Qiong disciples talking to each other under shade of a tree. They look like they’re having an engrossing conversation, and Yue considers intercepting them to say ‘hello.’

“Did you hear? The new disciple already passed the bar to transfer from being an outer disciple to being an inner peak disciple. He doesn’t even have a Peak yet!”

“I don’t know, maybe it’s not that surprising? I mean, he does dorm with Senior Martial Uncle Yue. He gets a lot of expert advice, right?”

A sigh. “Yeah, he’s probably not that impressive. His luck is good, though, to have been picked up by Senior Martial Uncle.”

….

Qingyuan presses his lips into a thin line. So even at top-tier sects, there are people who cannot see the mountains beyond mountains, nor the sky beyond the sky. It can be a real pity when these people let their envy cloud their judgment.

His decision made, Qingyuan starts heading towards the group. Ignorance is not a core value that Cang Qiong tolerates.

o-o-o-o-o-o

The original Yue Qingyuan’s death was surprisingly light on the physical pain. It was a death by a thousand arrows, hitting simultaneously within the span of five seconds. Two hundred arrows had to hit per second. Two hundred arrows piercing flesh were also a bit too much for the average mortal or immortal brain to handle. Faced with the neural flood of pain responses, Yue’s brain had done the most natural thing and shut down the pathways to the pain receptors.

So actually, in the last few moments, Yue Qingyuan couldn’t feel anything.

But a thought rose to startling clarity all the same: Luo Binghe planned this.

Luo Binghe has Shen Qingqiu.

Qingyuan had left Shen Qingqiu to the whims of a madman.

Qingyuan had left Qingqiu behind, again.

No.

No.

No, please. Please. Not again.

Don’t let me fail him again.

But he did anyway. Then the second and third waves hit, and Yue Qingyuan knew no more.

o-o-o-o-o-o

No.

It can’t end like this.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Qingyuan had nightmares, ones that snuck up on him in that haze of mild consciousness. Some were truly nightmares, and others only shed their daydream exteriors upon reemergence.

o-o-o-o-o-o

[Hello, Yue Qingyuan. You have five years. Good luck.]

Qingyuan opened his eyes.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Yue Qingyuan wasted his first year. He was dropped right into the middle of his first long seclusion cultivation, and the sudden shift in perspectives nearly triggered him into a cultivation deviation to add on top of his orginal injury.

The only condolence was that Yue Qingyuan managed to claw his way back to prime condition half a year earlier than before. It’s not much of a reassurance; all things considered Yue was still several years behind.

The first thing Qingyuan does upon exiting the cultivation chamber is to ask permission to go down the mountain for experimental learning.

o-o-o-o-o-o

The younger martial disciple beamed, “Thank you so much, Senior Martial Uncle! I’m really sorry to have bothered you when you’re so busy.”

Qingyuan waved him away with a reciprocated smile, “Don’t worry about it; it wasn’t any trouble!”

When his master dropped by to let Qingyuan know he was doing a good job, Qingyuan had to fight to keep the smile on his face.

He’d always done a good job. It was a fact that Yue Qingyuan rarely ever failed a task that was given to him.

All those times he did let someone down, it was always the same person.

It was always Shen Jiu.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Qingyuan, after he and Shen Jiu reunited at the Immortal Alliance Conference, had asked for every detail of Jiu’s…excursions…with Xiu Shangtian and dutifully jotted down Shen Jiu’s answers. Some days, for no specific reason, Qingyuan would go over his notes. It was a little like a coping mechanism, and it pained to think, “Oh, if I had been here two days earlier, I could have seen Jiu. I could have brought him back earlier. I could have helped him.” But it was about as much as he deserved, because once again Yue Qingyuan had come too late for his friend.

Now, Qingyuan had found a better use for the timeline he’d engraved into his heart. The trail Jiu had given to him a lifetime ago was now guiding his way towards his old, estranged friend. Qingyuan, with a quiet giddiness, felt like a path was unfolding before him. He was getting closer. Things were within grasp.

Except…they weren’t.

Qingyuan messed up. He had pressured Jiu too much, perhaps, in appearing before the latter so frequently. Maybe he had acclimated Jiu to his presence too early, because now Qingyuan had to confront the surrealistic future of leaving the Immortal Alliance Conference without a ‘Shen Qingqiu,’ or a ‘Shen Jiu.’ It was a devastating thought.

But Qingyuan had been persevering for a lifetime. It’d be laughable if he lost his determination in another.

o-o-o-o-o-o

When Qingyuan looked at his old friend again—that is, really, truly looked without pesky articles of fabric in the way—he didn’t know how to characterize the expressions he saw there. Exhaustion, perhaps, with a side order of a naked vulnerability that had never shown up on Shen Jiu’s face before.

The Shen Jiu Qingyuan had reunited with the first life was something like shattered glass, whose jagged edges were poised to hurt himself just as easily as they could hurt the people around him.

This Shen Jiu looked and acted like…like…something was missing; something had been removed. Someone had taken Jiu’s broken edges and grinded them down into a perfunctory smoothness. At this thought, Yue Qingyan felt the world around him turn red.

Who?

Who did this?

Who would dare?

Qingyuan wants several things. He wants blood on his hands. He wants Xiu Shangtian’s head on a plaque on his wall.

Most of all, he wants to go back and strangle his own idiotic self from less than a month ago, for failing to convince Shen Jiu to follow, for allowing Jiu to be faced with the cruel, unforgiving world all by himself any longer than he had already.

This is the last time.

He can’t do this again.

This is the last time.

I swear I’ll protect you.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Qingyuan returns to his lodgings and finds that Jiu is not there. Probably, his friend is visiting Qing Jing again, exchanging his most recent set of books for another.

Qingyuan finds himself smiling, just a little. At the same time, he feels that the room seems to be bigger than absolutely necessary. Surely, neither he nor Qingqiu needs that much room between the bed and the window, right?

It’s a little….lonely.

(When Shen comes home)
    Shen: …What’s wrong?
    Yue: Hehe, sorry. I think I’m reminiscing a bit.
    Shen: Oh.
    Yue: Mm. Hey, Qingqiu, can you tell me a (bedtime) story?
    Shen: I’ll be showering first. Pick out a title in the meantime.
    Yue: Oh, you’ll be reading to me?(〃^∇^)♪ ...Ah, but wait. There are only non-fiction books in this pile?

Technician’s Log
    I've found the glitch mentioned in Report #006154.

What it is: During a hard program run, many [Systems] have reported a fetch request originating from the basic AI framework of the character, Yue Qingyuan, prompting the appearance of a shard in his soul.

After ascertaining the origins of this glitch, I've made the supervisorial decision to quarantine it, rather than destroy it. My reasoning is as follows:
    1. As a method call inserted by the original Yue Qingyuan moments before his death, it has the full security defenses of an original character. An attempt to remove the code resulted in the major security measure being compromised. This is now deemed an unwise course of action.
    2. As the final action done by the original Yue Qingyuan, however accidental it may be, it is a representation of his final wishes. I will respect that.
    In moving all method calls to one hard program, I have made it possible for the Yue character AI to find, and naturally assimilate, the traces of original Yue. In doing so, I've also concentrated the fragments of the original Yue so that he is able to have full control of this body for a time.

You have five years, Yue Qingyuan. Godspeed.

Time stamped: xx/xx/xx/xx 14:57:09
    Submitted By: Technician

How hard programs are made:

Each character in the program is copied exactly from the source code. This creates AIs identical to the original, to be placed in environments identical for the original. It is a parallel world in all aspects but one. Template characters, because of their unique usage, do not have the source code. Instead, they are hollow NPC-like code whose sole purpose is to follow the plot until a transmigrator comes in. Certain transmigrator templates, however, are exceptions and do have AI source codes. These characters are backends built by the [System] so that administrators have an official entry point to manipulate the plot from the sidelines, if it is needed.

Shan Qinghua is one such backend, actually.

AI – Artificed Intelligence. The only ingenuous aspect of these beings is their non-natural origins. In all other respects, Artificed Intelligences are wholly sentient.

Writer's Note: ...this chapter ran away from me....
    I decided to use another poll for hoarding....er, collecting ideas!
    Here it is!: http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/mkxfia/grumpy-cat-arc

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Anerali

Anerali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww.... Yue's too cute....:blobmelt:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    yulin and Valor like this.
  3. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Replying's so confusing....:sweating_profusely:

yulin, Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  4. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, new lurker! Have you read all the fics on thread?

5. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I have! And I LOVE you all but I was just WAY too lazy to make an account!:blobsweat_2:

yulin, IzKir and Valor like this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats:FEED ME COMMENTS.

7. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh-oh.... Poor Ma Kong getting thoroughly friendzoned by his first love!

(Imagination)
    "Look Dong Mei! I made this cake for you!"

"Aww~! Thanks, Ma Kong! You're such a good friend~!" *Critical hit! Ma Kong has fainted!*

I truly pity you, Ma Kong.......:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  8. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd send you snacks.... but NU's on my case about sending media things until I've made five posts or something....:blobsweat_2:

Gav likes this.
  9. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    And the five posts are up!
    So here's (part 'cause words and pictures can't actually express my gratitude for you sharing your imagination with us) my thanks!
    [​IMG]

Gav likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    "You have just cured terminal diseases, plagues, physical disabilities and liabilities, potentially deadly inherited conditions...You've just remolded essentially our entire known world into better health mentally and physically," The black clad, and masked man stated to his recently awakened friend, before he looked out the window as his artifacts were zooming past on patrol for suspicious peoples and individuals.

Ever since Shen Qingqiu's past incarnation had shut down that living night sky full of stars, this 'Gideon' had ordered his Rangers, who were clearly elite warriors, to seal off not just this entire floor, evicting a number of people in the process, but also to seal off the entire building in order to keep watch over 'G' while she was in a coma because of overexerting herself in healing the Realm. Even now it was obvious that no-one was getting in without authorisation.

He shifted his weapon as he continued speaking to her, telling her the way things would be because of her actions. "There will be gossipmongers and busybodies, information brokers and spies doing their damnedest to get into this room where you will be recovering. You will not be able to take a step outside without the law enforcers, volunteering cultivators, and my own Rangers forcing them back to let you pass, and you will be seeing flashbulbs from recording devices every time you close your eyes until you leave the city."

Gideon turned back again to face her, drawing the curtains closed in case artifacts tried to get some images of her from outside the patrol zone of his own artifacts, "Do not be surprised if there are cults, legions of civilian fans, and large groups of people who want to keep you as their personal healer for the rest of your natural life, to say nothing of those villains who will look at that kind of capability and decide that they want you working for them.

Until you've recovered enough strength to teleport us out of here, you will not leave this room without myself, Necron or at least six Peacekeepers at your side at all times. As of now, G, you may just be the most valuable person in our known world's existence."
    The previous battle had been stunning, both visually as well in terms of the collateral damage and the currently fielded cultivators had been losing until Shen Qingqiu's past incarnation had gone in to deal with the threat by herself rather than allow it to break what was clearly a Seal or Containment Barrier.

Upon contact with the humanoid night sky that had been burning everything with roiling stars, that past incarnation had simply brought it down. As it fell, screaming, in the same action, the Peak Lord's past life had raised up a hand containing what was probably a manifested soulbound artifact, visibly focusing her energy into it... and flooding nations with her power of healing.

Even as the cultivators, Imperial Family, nobles and even commoner servants watched, people were healed.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  11. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no.... G.... More and more people are becoming fanatics for you.:blob_pompom:

I can just imagine her being all :notlikeblob:!

12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still working on that btw. Gib me time and stay tuned.

13. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little mad at Yue right now. I could have had these two reveal their "rebirth" statuses to each other this chapter, but Yue wanted to suffer just a little bit more. (in other words: the plot bunnies ran away D:<)
    Yue: Hey, Qingqiu?
    Shen: I know.
    Yue: There's a panda spirit laying on your head.
    Shen: I know.
    Yue: Want me to....hehehe. Want me to get her off?
    Shen: ...I think that's enough reading for today, go to sleep.
    Yue: Eh? But it's only three in the afternoon, you know?

Haha, the first time I tried to reply to someone....actually, let's not talk about it :sushi_dead:. The edit button is one of my closest friends. :sushi_cool:

14. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, those moments you intend to do something with your characters, then they suddenly veer off elsewhere acting all:blobhighfive:. And the you're all "Wait- what?:blobconfused:"

15. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo....did yue just make a dirty joke owo I'm so proud of you ^¬^

Gin_Seishin and Valor like this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PETIT FOURS CAKES
    A flood of Petit Fours. Prepare to be buried in a tower of tiny cakes. A Cake TOWER OF BABEL.
    ATDSVT
    The battle had been stunning, both visually as well in terms of the collateral damage and the currently fielded cultivators had been losing until Shen Qingqiu's past incarnation had gone in to deal with the threat by herself rather than allow it to break what was clearly a Seal or Containment Barrier.

Before the arrival of the Qing Jing Peak Lord's past incarnation, the city had been burning. Massive stone walls, glass panels, and metal crumbled or melted like butter; buildings fell one after the other. People fled, screaming and coughing, only to die, fall to be suffocated by the smoke, or be crushed.

Upon contact with the humanoid night sky that had been burning everything with roiling stars, that past incarnation had simply brought it down. As it fell, screaming, in the same action, the Peak Lord's past life had raised up a hand containing what was probably a manifested soulbound artifact, visibly focusing her energy into it... and flooding nations with her power of healing.

Now, in front of that same incarnation, the fires grew dim and stopped; the energy that would start them is..seemingly blocked?

First, the teleport portals appear, showing the wide, wide range of environments of this 'known world'. Cities, coral reefs. Wastelands. Forests that are being cut down. Rivers and beaches that are clearly poisoned.The injured, sick, crippled, blind and disabled people. The dying, the terrified, the burned, the crushed. The wrecked, the disfigured, the plague-stricken.

Before that ruby-haired beauty glows a ball, seemingly a bubble of crystal growing ever bigger. In the very center is a soulbound artifact gem that blazes with light. Qi energy floods out.

"What is she doing?! That's not..." The worried cry of the law enforcer is cut off as the lady opens her healing to full bore, restoring all things and all people within her range to their idealized template.

So much disorder. So much ruin. So much pointless suffering. So much death. All were being rebuilt. The Great Rebuilding consumes her and her body is a conduit, one under constant repair as it started to show the signs of being 'worn away' by the flow of energy running through it.

Darkness, the lightly glimmering blue and purple that marks that power's aurora, rises, surrounding her.
    Even as the cultivators, Imperial Family, nobles and even commoner servants watched, people were healed.

Rubble and shrapnel are cleared out. Wounds are closed, broken bones are repaired, unnaturally twisted body parts are straightened. The blind see, the deaf hear. The disfigurements, drug addictions, plagues, poisons, disabilities, signs of violence are erased as if they were never there.

Coral is regrown, forests starting from seed grew rapidly, reaching towards the sky. Rotting substances and trash are processed into fertile soil and usable raw materials. The environments rendered to wastelands in previous ages were reconverted to verdant forests and fields. The remaining fires within range are easy to deal with, as seawater falls upon them, dousing them completely. Unbalanced soil is converted to fertile earth, ruined rivers and other bodies of water are made clean and pure once more.

Channeled healing energy flows through the portals and into the bodies of people. Burning out the cancers, strengthening and repairing bones, healing fractures, burning away toxins and drugs, rebuilding the damaged flesh, nerves and organs particularly the kidneys, pancreas, livers and lungs. Millions of people had their organs and eyes and muscles, their nerves recalibrated and strengthened, everything mapped down was there to be used to improve the human's bodies.

The cracks in her body grew larger and more visible. They returned after the energy surged, burning her even as she continued channeling it. She resealed those cracks shut and repaired her flesh, after finishing more and more tasks. There is always a price to pay for every good thing and nothing comes free. In this case, the price Shen Qingqiu's incarnation paid is her health, for as the living night sky being fell and becomes 'human', she soon followed, collapsing after the task is done.

Some recognizable people, her siblings? and friends? are first on the scene, acting as a human barrier to keep anyone from coming near her.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked one of the cultivators who had been trying to help the people caught in the disaster before her arrival.

The black clad, and masked man calling himself 'Gideon' glanced back at the woman, "Keeping her safe. We'll move her to a secure location so she can rest up." He turned back to the cultivator and coolly responded, with a gesture towards the collapsed being that had wrecked the city "Please focus on getting that man into secure containment, she'll be fine."

The cultivator was about to say something, when the woman groaned and 'Gideon' moved closer to her. He was listening to the woman say something too quiet for him to hear properly for a few moments, before he stood up and started directing the others, while Necron picked her up in his armored arms "I need food and drinks, a lot of it, nothing that needs cooking. Don't bother paying for anything, just grab it! We can pay later. I want a secure, comfortable room ready for us!"

The cultivator stepped forward again, while eyeing the maiden, "Wait a minute, she needs medical attention! She needs to go to a medical hall!"

'Gideon' shook his head, "Not defensible, especially after what she just pulled. I'll have my friends get some doctors, but I can't keep her safe in a publicly known healing hall and she'll be potentially putting others in danger by her very presence."

"You know something." the cultivator continued pestering 'Gideon'.

'Gideon' shrugged, "Exhaustion. Seen it before. With her metabolic requirements, she needs massive influxes of stuff that she can burn for energy, and I'm not just talking potions dripped into her while she's unconscious, she's going to be ravenously hungry when she wakes up." The cultivator heard him quietly mutter, "If she doesn't drain everything dry when she wakes up, first."

The cultivator frowned, "What do you mean by that?"

'Gideon' shrugged. "I've seen it happen before."

The cultivator kept following them even as they entered the building and others among the group began barricading and fortifying it quite rapidly."What are you talking about? What has happened before?" He stopped one of the doctors who had been taken with them in the absence of other healers. "How is she?"

The doctor removed and polished his glasses, "She's showing all the signs of having fallen into a coma from malnutrition, but she's recovering quickly, even more so once potions were started to be fed directly into her system... but we think she could be unconscious for at least a week."

The cultivator glanced at the woman, "Would it be safe to move her to a medical hall?"

The doctor blinked, eyebrows raised, "While that would seem to be the logical option, my lord, you didn't see the results of...whatever she did... up close. Every patient in the hall I came from, everyone from premature babies to elderly patients with fatal diseases, were instantly and visibly improved in health. Some of the elderly even looked younger and healthier. And the portals...I don't think it would have been wise, or safe, to keep her in a healing hall, not without the security risk of kidnapping, or possibly even murder."

"Hey." 'Gideon' spoke up and the pair turned to see him point down from his spot at the window, "There's why I didn't want her in a healing hall."

The cultivator walked over, looked down, and stared openly at the huge crowd that was blocking the streets, "What's going on down there?"

"That." 'Gideon' replied, "Is a city trying to meet the person who cured every little flaw in their body. From their self-inflicted obesity and addictions to the scars they could never afford to get rid of. That is every nosy gossip and information broker looking to be the one that gets an exclusive interview with her. That..." 'Gideon' turned to the cultivator, "Is every psycho and lunatic in the country wanting to get her as their private golden goose, while the local villains watch this place for weaknesses."

He turned to the medical staff, "As of now, you are all going to be staying here until she recovers, under our guild's supervision. If you have to leave the building it will be by artifact because I am sealing this building off. As of now, this building is hereby under total lockdown."
    "You have just cured terminal diseases, plagues, physical disabilities and liabilities, potentially deadly inherited conditions...You've just remolded essentially our entire known world into better health mentally and physically," The black clad, and masked man stated to his recently awakened friend, before he looked out the window as his artifacts were zooming past on patrol for suspicious peoples and individuals.

Ever since Shen Qingqiu's past incarnation had shut down that living night sky full of stars, this 'Gideon' had ordered his Rangers, who were clearly elite warriors, to seal off not just this entire floor, evicting a number of people in the process, but also to seal off the entire building in order to keep watch over 'G' while she was in a coma because of overexerting herself in healing the Realm. Even now it was obvious that no-one was getting in without authorisation.

He shifted his weapon as he continued speaking to her, telling her the way things would be because of her actions. "There will be gossipmongers and busybodies, information brokers and spies doing their damnedest to get into this room where you will be recovering. You will not be able to take a step outside without the law enforcers, volunteering cultivators, and my own Rangers forcing them back to let you pass, and you will be seeing flashbulbs from recording devices every time you close your eyes until you leave the city."

'Gideon' turned back again to face her, drawing the curtains closed in case artifacts tried to get some images of her from outside the patrol zone of his own artifacts, "Do not be surprised if there are cults, legions of civilian fans, and large groups of people who want to keep you as their personal healer for the rest of your natural life, to say nothing of those villains who will look at that kind of capability and decide that they want you working for them.

Until you've recovered enough strength to teleport us out of here, you will not leave this room without myself, Necron or at least six Peacekeepers at your side at all times. As of now, G, you may just be the most valuable person in our known world's existence."

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  17. Anerali

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so nice to have friends willing to protect you from bullshit.....:blobmelt:

18. teufel

teufel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh, lots of men like the idea of a strong woman but balk at the reality when confronted with it...
    OMG first female couple Dong Mei x Miss Changying! God, now I don't know who to ship Changying with. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

ALKFDJLGJKGFKJG LMFAOO
    BEEFCAKE! :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    (is this considered a new cake type ohoho)

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Changying has a body like that beefcake, teufel. That is why Dong Mei thinks she is hot. It is the muscles.

Gin_Seishin and teufel like this.
  20. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riiiight? Well actually, this one wanted to go sulk quietly in the corner...
    ....it wasn't a dirty joke until you made this post!! ;n; But actually, I didn't even catch that until I read this xD.

@Gav:
    I was going to quote, but then I realized scrolling was going to be a problem, haha. What a beautifully "petit" cake, mhm! Totally had nothing to do with me! >:3

I didn't mention this earlier, but I like your mini-experimentation with a new style. It's a fragmented and fragments, which I think conveys the chaos of the situation pretty well. Also, I want you to know I still can't wrap my mind around the 'millions of people' :notlikeblob: owwww. And go Gideon! :blobhero: Necron the Good Bro TM! :blobhero: And random cultivator, the great exposition device! :blobhero: You were pretty useless, all things considered!

Gin_Seishin and Anerali like this.