Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of Supermodel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    ty <3 our saviour!

Misaki Yata likes this.
  2. 18Yuki

18Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a funny scene....

What novel has the ML getting a black eye to the point he looks like a giant panda (according to the MC)? I quote:

Kissed and kissed, Xi Ze choose in accordance with the past procedure, intend to go to bed with.

Who knows this time, only to go in half, the simile will be panting and pushed him open, is color: "No, today forget."

Xi Ze the pupil micro-squint, a little control of the body a little emotion | Said: "Is it because tomorrow is going to film?" It is

said that the boy suddenly felt stiff and then nodded very quickly: "Yes, that's the reason."

Xi Ze: ".................. ● _ "

But Ming Xiaoyu, your expression, it does not

seem to say ah ... ... You seem to say: OMG, this looks too funny, totally unbearable to see ah, where to go ah ...

see Xi Ze Seems to have been aware of their true intentions, the simile immediately raised his hand, very sincere and said: "This is for you to consider the original say I was above, you see you are hurt ... ... cough cough , So hurt, I forgive you, let you have a good rest ... ... "

3. AzureBubble

AzureBubble Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When do ML and MC officially meet? Please anyone. I'm dying to know. :aww:

4. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 13

5. AzureBubble

AzureBubble Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So not far off then. Thank you :)

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4 chapters to the first meeting :sushi_singing:

7. Rxaluto

Rxaluto Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have any spoilers for when he has to come in contact with the scummy ex of the original body? Chen whatever his name is?

8. Evergreen

Evergreen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will scummy ex fall in love with mc? Or rather, will mc get his revenge? Thank youuuuuu

9. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy or funny moments please.

10. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think next chapter in translation we can see them meeting. But they already have contact when the scum ex call him in the phone at muse hq

11. 18Yuki

18Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, the ex is 100% straight and grew to loathe the MC and yes, the MC does get his revenge later on. I can’t remember the exact details but...

The MC and the ex became Supermodels at the same time, except the MC not only ranked higher then the ex amongst the 5 new supermodels but also climbed the rankings faster then him. The ex is furious and against his manager’s orders began making trouble with the MC, the last straw was when he paid an ex-model who was driven out of the fashion industry because of the MC to slander the MC. In the end that backfired on the ex-model and since it was discovered by the MC and ML who exposed his black history and dealings with the unspoken rules. The ex’s manager also found out (since he had to borrow 20 million on top of the 5 million he promised the ex-model) and was pressured to cut off the ex, the manager is pretty smart and had already given up on the ex by then. He cut off the ex’s work, many of his high-end endorsement deals, modelling jobs and fashion show invites were also canceled. His history was also revealed, including cases where he suppressed other models, stole their jobs etc.. including MC’s. I’m not sure what else but in the end I think he was forced out of the industry as well? I’ll edit this if I remember what happened exactly

12. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well karma is a bitch

Bigfanofanime03 likes this.
  13. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I first read the translated chapters and I was hooked. Now I am binge reading MTL chapters and I can’t seem to stop. MTL is easy to read and understandable. This novel is so good.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  14. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After rebirth, he first got in contact with the scummy ex through the phone. The ex called to warn MC to stay away from him and the MC sassed him back by asking the ex “who are you?”. They later met again at a runway show which both of them were walking on and the MC walked on the runway right before the ex while the ex was also walking behind him. All eyes were on the MC. People only applauded for the MC who is a second tier model and they didn’t even remember that the scummy ex who is a first tier Supermodel was walking on the runway.

15. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Selax What do you use to MTL? I tried Google translate, but I was super confused about what was going on... or maybe I can't MTL well. :cry:

16. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jadelin I use Bing and I am also reading it through danmeila website.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    jadelin likes this.
  17. PamelAxiah

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. After he beat the ex in supermodel rank, the mc use his connection to block the ex job. The ex who angry published mc and ml relationship photo. In the end, the ex got his past deed to expose in public such as he took o

18. PamelAxiah

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I also use google but i read the raw in the sto.cc. maybe the must confuse thing the name of mc become simile or allegory sometime. And the ml become i choose

Aster Anemone and jadelin like this.
  19. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am mtl-ing it too :D after a while one get used to the weirdness of it and everything is comprehensible leaving the details and catching the main events :)

I am reading ch 152 and loving the possessiveness of both MC and ML :D and how bold they are in public eye too.
    There is long array of people finding faults with MC and being reduced to dust by everpowerful-ML :D. Mostly they dig their own graves and provoke MC with their so called sense of righteousness (which only works to justify their wrong-doings)

Can anyone tell me whether his transmigration will be revealed to ML like ever?

20. PamelAxiah

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Near the end there's no mention about mc transmigration

Aster Anemone likes this.