LCD Mechanical God Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Morvian, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link

Description :
    Warlocks are Lords that dominate all Material Planes. Formidable Warlocks posses the overwhelming power of terror. They seize the Gods, enslave the Fiends, dominate and colonize the Planes one after another. Finally achieving the extreme peak of prosperity and founded flourishing and powerful Warlock Dynasties one after another. After the eight Warlock Dynasties declined, formidable Gods, wicked Fiends, cunning Devils, taboo Demon a terrifying Race begun to stir one after another. Yang Feng with the help of an intelligent Robot of the Xi Clan finally crosses the Material Plane and becomes its Lord, by means of his Warlock-Alchemist identity, sets out on a journey to become a Warlock, seeks the mystery of eternity.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇​
    Personal Opinion : even if its same author with God and Devil World, its story should be good~ because its placed on other world not within earth. So i think there's no racism will happen here~ if its still happen, then this author will make me fainted~

2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hef my upvote for the name's really greatand interesting, oftenly I judge the book by its cover, first appearance and name. I think it's important

iamgboy08, Morvian and juniorjawz like this.
  3. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing this author, half way through mc will go to earth and do racism again becaus mc will see Chinese is good and everyone else is bad
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

AHKoT and ChronaZero like this.
  4. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    You dont need to be on earth to be racist.

ChronaZero likes this.
  5. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhongzhen has Imperial God Emperor....so Qidian got Mechanical God Emperor...seems like the competition is fierce in naming sense of characters as well as novels..

6. Lhie

Lhie 『Procrastinator』「Argetlam」『Bibliophile』

Reading List:
    Link
    :giggle::giggle:

7. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    well at least it has transformers Picture ...

8. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lul I had seen an author created an entire race of malicious evil ugly creatures that talk like Japanese just for the racism :V Believe me it won't change anything even if MC is in another world

9. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol reading it raw with MTL, on chapter 46~ racism appear but just skin color not nationalism so its not too bad like his other work but still what's wrong with this author~ LOL

10. shahriar_shubho

shahriar_shubho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

can you give me raw link

11. jacha

jacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the author would stop reusing the extremely boring scenario of "non-MC people fight a desperate, but losing battle for 1-2 chapters before the MC shows up and saves the day." It's been done to death and isn't really worth reading much less translating. It wastes everyone's time and just makes me feel sorry for the translator.

13. jacha

jacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't feel sorry for me, I've sat through 700+ chapters of Martial God Asura, so yeah, I can handle a lot of punishment xD

jacobpaige likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a more tolerant person than I. I don't remember when I dropped MGA, but it was waaaaay before that.

Astaroth likes this.
  15. jacha

jacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it actually took me two takes to reach so far xD

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, after publicly demonstrating his syringe's power, I wonder if the other factions will band together to destroy Steel City before they can enslave any more Great Warlocks. If not, they're idiots.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's going to keep ticking off GWs, then he really does need to upgrade his tech level. Honestly, without an absolute need, I don't think he should even consider leaving the subcontinent until he can roflstomp a Starry Warlock. I sincerely doubt that he has the patience or foresightedness for that though.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll really be stupid enough to do his work for him, and, when they do, how many of them will be able to flee after he pounces.

Honestly, I was expecting him to let everyone break into the city and then set off a few dozen hydrogen bombs. Them killing each other so that he can capture the live ones and harvest the dead is a bit too much good luck.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how he convinced whoever that is to die in his name. Honestly, I expected him to just declare that he was a body double and pray for mercy.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he actually replaced the populace, or just said that to protect his reputation. I'm kinda doubting the former since it would be difficult to keep such a mass replacement, and the accompanying resettlement, a secret from so many factions.

Also wondering how many of them he actually killed. The people in the air should have had a fairly decent chance of surviving, and all of them were from the underworld alliance. Which makes me wonder how many GWs are left on each side, and if they'll all band together again to attack him and his faction. If they don't, then I can't decide if it's more likely that they'll stop the war, or kick it up a notch. I think it'll basically depend on which side has more GWs.

I assume that all of his grandstanding about being a human hero was for a purpose, but I'm not sure what it could be. It's not like any of the GWs derive their power from the mandate of the masses. They derive it from fear and mutual profit. There's nothing in the human's betrayal that would surprise anyone of importance, and anyone not of importance, would be too afraid/weak to do anything about it. Or was it all just part of the ploy to get both sides to invade the city?