Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 741:
    YZH starts to ask YWW what kind of role she wanted them to play this time? He could be a martial art superstar, he's even suitable to act as a woman. Hearing his suggestions made YWW speechless. YZH's appearance really is impressive though... Glancing around, she felt that the ones with the best qualification is the iceberg beauty as well as NWM. However, she never met someone as lazy as the iceberg beauty before... And as for NWM, he has a bright image, if he talks, his temperament could kill small meat in seconds. Thinking of this, she stared at NWM and the others with stars in her eyes, why hasn't she noticed this before! These people could be considered hidden treasure! Feeling confident, if she signs with them, she'd be able to raise them up! However, these were only just thoughts. The daoist then asks if she's doing a movie relating to gambling since they're in Myanmar H city. YWW then laughs while telling them that she didn't call them for filming, this time she wanted them to act as her bodyguards. Bodyguards?

Hearing YWW's words, the daoist and YSH looked at each other. With his face filled with reluctant, YZH complains how he thought she wanted to make a movie! If she wants them as bodyguards, then she must add an extra $2000. The foreigner repeated in agreement. NWM sharply looked at them, causing them to quickly close their mouths. NWM then tells her that in this case, they have some rules, she can't force them to do anything illegal, even if they were starving to death, they won't do it. Finished, everyone showed that they agreed. YWW asks him if he's sure. NWM solemnly nodded and tells her of course he's sure. YWW then opens, well, he might as well find someone else to impersonate his nephew's parents. When he was doing the video call, she also wrote down his nephews number. In case she gets drunk one day, and tells his nephew that he's looking for someone to pretend to be his parents, he wouldn't... blame her would he? When NWM heard YWW's words, he became stunned. If the little devil knew he was looking for someone to impersonate his parents...

2. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobnosebleed::blobparty:

vsukio likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 742:
    NWM's attitude takes a 180 turn, with a smile, he tells her that he's just saying the rules that apply to others, this doesn't apply to them, as bodyguards, they're naturally not breaking any laws! Daoist: "..." YZH: "..." Foreign brick friend: "..." Beautiful iceberg man: "?" YWW looked at NWM then faintly smiles, she tells him to forget it, if they feel very relucant, she doesn't want to force them, this is their principle. NWM tells her that they're not reluctant! Not at all! They're very happy to become sister Youming's bodyguard, to be able to eat and drink, as well as getting a reimbursement for the airplane ticket... is really a good thing! YWW smiles then asks, really? NWM tells her it's naturally true! Then glanced at YZH and asks him if what he said is right. YZH: "What the captain said is right! Daoist: "Exactly." Foreign brick friend: "Overtime money..." Beautiful iceberg man: "?" NWM then adds, with H city being so chaotic, how about she gives everyone $500 each? Originally, YWW planned on giving each of them $1000, but seeing that NWM proposed for her to give $500, she accepted it. YWW then tells them the ins and outs of why she came to H city. After they finished discussing, YWW had NWM and everyone arranged a suite. With everyone being placed, YWW can finally put her heart down. In fact, her calling over NWM and the others was mainly a lie... No, she wanted to save the gang of fugitives.

Late at night, YWW laid in bed while thinking of that arrogant little boy. That little face of his made YWW puzzled. That child's demeanor and temperament was really similar to SYH's... Is it possible that SYH... SYH... NWM said that a wild man is the little boys father?! The more she thought about it, the more she felt that the two were really similar, even their dress style and tone of speech was the same! It can't be his illegitimate son... While YWW was in deep thought, her phone suddenly rang, SYH sent a message, asking if she was sleeping yet. YWW then quickly replied, don't ask her to sleep, she wants to ask him something! SYH tells her to say it. YWW then wrote, does he have any other women besides her? After she sent the message, the phone went silent for a moment. *Ding* SYH wrote no. YWW tells him to think again, he might have a illegitimate child with a wild woman! SYH: [...]

Last chapter for today.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    can imagine, after YWW comes home...

YWW: dear, do you want to have a son?
    SYH: *eyes light up*
    YWW: My acquainted want me to pretend as his nephew's mother. And I think you are perfect for the father's role.
    SYH: *thinking that this role will help him raise for his future child.

Then they met.
    YWW: *smiling* Hello, son... I am your mother and *point at SYH* he is your father.
    SYH: *pats the little devil's head*
    Lil devil felt happy...

NWM: *horror* I am seeing another devil... it is the big BOSS (devil)
    SYH's bodyguard: *since when they have kid?!?*

or.something like that...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate this bitch QRX. She is a SSS class green tea bitch. Good luck Wan Wan!!(y)

vsukio likes this.
  6. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this made me think LY and QRX seeing little master.
    YWW: tell nice to meet you to the old auntie
    QRX:...
    LY: *faints on the spot*

Nanashy, xyxy6409, Hassa.G and 5 others like this.
  7. Moon Lotus

Reading List:
    Link
    She is going to reform her own gang with those strange people, huh?!?

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, doesn’t women have scars after they gave birth?

9. Moon Lotus

Reading List:
    Link
    When they turns out to be little bun's real parents......hahahaha I can't wait

morticia_addams likes this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think yes if they have caesarean delivery. But if they birthed in normal ways... it can be they have scars or not. Maybe YWW gave birth easily that it didn't give a scar...

kiara8 likes this.
  11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean stretch marks? They do. There's no way they don't don't! It's the medal of giving birth! And also their boobs sag even if they never fed the baby (they would still have to pump that milk out if they don't want to walk around with wet spots on their shirts). It's absurd that the body would be flawless after birth. Which is also my gripe.

kiara8, Miaka_Mei and AsukaU like this.
  12. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how we're all trying to help the poor author with her plot hole filled plotline. XD
    That would be a pretty good twist to make everything make sense though it's still a long stretch.

Rangeles, Lariterus and ludagad like this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd really like it if it's something very contrived like: YWW was switched at birth by mistake and became the Ye family's child. But she has a twin sister - black rose. But the other baby mistaken as the twin dies, or was already dead (prompting the switching) which explains why black rose doesn't have a sister, or maybe that Nie dude is the switched baby if they're the same age. So, they have the same marks on their bodies and look the same. Then SYH and black rose have a child, black rose dies in an incident, her soul goes into YWW's body (but doesn't control it). SYH finds YWW and thinks it's black rose who doesn't remember him. Meanwhile, YWW is completely cluless why this psycho is suddenly bothering her. Cue rebirth, black rose's soul becomes more active this time due to YWW getting drunk and stress situations, and YWW 'inherits' some of her powers while the sister's soul strengthens her body. Do you know why I'd love this scenario so much? I want to see SYH's face when he realizes he got the wrong woman, lmao. And then the drama that follows, YWW being pissed and leaving him and him being confused about the strength of his original feelings.

Well, I know the author will pull something even more far-fetched and I'm pretty sure my theory won't come to be.

14. Anna Sky

Anna Sky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than twins soul exchange,it would be better if the author shows SYH's confusion.

SYH thought YWW is the twin(black rose) who lost memories then starts doubting if both are different. And after dragging his confusion stage,revealed twin never existed and it is WW only...

of course some tormenting and WW angry with SYH and ignoring him for mistaking her for someone else would be great.:blobhero::blobowoevil_horns:

15. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't forget the fiance from "Europe" coming for her for last arc :blobpeek:

Lariterus and AsukaU like this.
  16. Hassa.G

Hassa.G Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is already proved that YWW (Black Rose) and YWW (Real) was switched because NWM has said the there is a red crescent birthmark on his sister's chest and also in one of starting chapters when YWW removed her tattoo she had red crescent mark on her chest

17. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seemed possible but then where did the other one go?Plus the memories throws everything off.

18. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay then, i guess YWW really is NWY but then how the hell anyone on ‘YWW’ side never notice YWW pregnancy? Is it because she was fat so everyone kinda ignore her belly? How the hell she gave birth then deliver the baby to NWY fam? I mean how is she supposed to return the baby if she herself forgotten who she was? And SYH stalking her for 2 years but still didnt notice anything lol

AsukaU likes this.
  19. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    If she's NWY how is she YWW??????????????????????????????

20. Hassa.G

Hassa.G Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this was 4 years ago before terrorist attack and black rose after giving birth she must have done some physical training and reduced her weight and shape after all she is an assassin right.. she cant gain weight when she is doing her task ....:) and it is hard to guess where did the real YWW disappeared to whether she is dead or alive.

Still because the author is making so many suspense we cant guess how the story is going to develop in the end...:)