Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they did start treating her like a toy and she got pissed off and stopped contact with one of the dudes, but it was abit too late to save her character by then. She started as an authentic shameless girl who was interested in easy gains (just sleep with a guy in the game, not in reality, and gain stats, everyone thinks she's an NPC. There was an intriguing subplot where her first guy in-game thought she was an NPC and was agonizing over it, but that quickly went down the drain), then ended up as hentai-world slut who's addicted to sex and doesn't even mind getting together with her rapist (who took her virginity IRL, what the HELL) and took it for granted that any guy she wanted to would be willing to be her bf, she even kinda forced one to be her bf. Such a character change to suit certain readers' tastes haha. Speechless. As to why I even read this (till round the middle of it, gave up before I finished) - I've read equally bad novels lol. There's this trainwreck effect I guess, but even that wears off at some point. I could accept some of the shit since it was happening in the game (and the worst stuff was with NPC's so I could close my eyes kinda - part of her lewd quests, sure, sure, move along), but when it went to real life and she turned into someone's imagination of what a girl is like, I gave up. Even sluts are picky, even sluts don't wear skimpy clothes all the time (she was admiring herself in the mirror as she picked a skirt that didn't even cover her ass for her school clothes, what?!), even sluts don't want to be randomly raped while they're out shopping, nevermind if the guy looks good or not. That's why I assumed the author was a guy, cause there was clear lack of understanding of women as people. I mean, one of the MC's achievemnts in the game was 'plaything' cause...use your imagination. In what world is that an achievement lol.

And there I go ranting again, on unrelated stuff. In any case, there are worse novels out there...but they can get even trashier if the author gives the readers the right to pick what happens next (those quests for example...)

Laylieth, Lariterus and Fuyuneko like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Debating if I should still continue doing long summaries or not, cause the story just seems like its shifting too much... I'm actually starting to lose interest. I had originally thought the story was going to focus more on her relationship with SYH, her job, and her family, not of her going around and about while constantly being insulted by others for only being 'SYH's lover' and 'not being as good as QRX'. Though I understand that the author probably wants to do this in order for YWW to gain recognition from the Si family, as well as getting rid of her enemies from the inside, but the repetition is getting quite tiresome. So from now, I might just do longer summaries of chapters I find enjoyable or have time for, but other than that, I won't be promising anything.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  3. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear author:)
    please calm down:coffee: and solve every problem at a time:cautious:
    you see, you give us too much problems:blobexpressionless:
    RQY
    YYY and her bf
    and yww ex friend i forgot her name and her bf
    the new group
    the childe
    the actors
    now si family business:facepalm:
    and you solve nothing:blobsad:
    please take a look at this thread and pick 1 of the theory laying around all over here and get some inspiration:blobokhand:

4. pretz

pretz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this novel getting worse, i'm a litle bit happy, at least QI is the one who transl it now.

5. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My suggestion is that you should switch to bullet summary. It is shorter than longer summary but longer than short summary. We get more info than short translation and still have "details" that we get in long summary. But this is just suggestion, do whatever feels right to you

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    #Petition to author to bring back Da Bai
    I jumped in the hole for wan wan and stayed for da bai and ye bai lol
    I want to see double white interaction lol

7. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thnq you for summaries guys (y)

8. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree.
    The story is very dragging at this point and the recent chapters look like they dont have that much detail to it.

shouahang58 likes this.
  9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    nie group really faked rose of death. it was a manuscript in the group leader's home, but stolen
    YWW oh I see it's fake, then let's use it again for the next group we are going to face.

author said there is going to be 2 more chapters but let me make predictions 775. them changing clothes. 776. admiring how good their costumes or making somebody afraid with their new look.

10. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds about right, along with Nie guy being more suspicious that YWW might be his sister

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    i just saw the new chapters and what I was assuming will happen in 2 chapters happened in 6 chapters. 775-778.5 they changed clothes and talked about changing. 778.5-780 they meet this new group and at the end of the 780 YWW hits somebody and made them fly away.

12. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lacerem you have great sense of humor. Your sarcasm makes me laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good going(y)(y)

Rangeles, Ohoud and lacerem like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually NWM, not YWW. He snapped someone’s neck then sent them flying, then used a palm shot to send another person flying.

If people still don’t understand what’s going on, YWW had the group of 5 (and herself) dressed as the rose of death to save those mercenaries she originally planned on rescuing from before.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this the extent of my disinterest with recent chapters, I skim for interesting names like SYH, QRX, SMQ or YYY then say "ok this chapter not worthy of my complete attention"

15. maiha-sama

maiha-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just waded through all of these spoiler posts. I feel like I've climbed Everest.. twice :)
    Thank you to all those translators braving the MTL! *kowtows in respect*

I'm getting put off by the way WW is being disrespected everywhere. Honestly, even if it were true that she is a mistress/kept woman, I don't think business partners, org members etc can just run their mouths off like that. Even if they are part of the Si fam guards! Wouldn't any self respecting mafia boss (or whatever ML is supposed to be) clobber
    them to death by now? And don't tell me the ML doesn't know about the bad mouthing that's happening across all levels of his organisation!!! Wut, boi.. You need a vacuum!
    Anyhow, do you reckon the jade ring has something to do with the plot. ML said it was really powerful. In the xianxia sense it could possibly be the trigger for her rebirth/soul swap. IRL, it possibly give her access to something.

The face slapping, fluff and comic relief keep me going though.

16. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the group of 5 connected to the masked people who surrounded YWW and SYH in that city?

17. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
    Author please! End our misery!
    *ok I'm good*
    [Kowtows in respect to those who are braving the raws]

Miaka_Mei and Aster Anemone like this.
  18. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

19. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool:Thank you for the spoilers, here some purification so y’all don’t get too bored:blobsalt:
    YWW is trying to build her own squad and win some gambling stone along the way right? :hmm:Well there are many issues such as accomodity, transportation and blablabla but i guess author just gonna use some author-power on those kinda stuff, the hell. This girl is starting to get serious about SYH or she just trying to stay alive? Mehh, imma be waiting for some news about the boy and Da Bai lol

20. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Da Bai?