Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. LordFatCat

LordFatCat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer her showbiz scene more than other action like fighting.
    author can write better about showbiz than she write about action scene imo (same in HM).
    may be I will have to wait for my fav scenes to be appear again for 30 chapters or so.
    Please end faster Stone Gambling Arc xD

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The group of 5 wearing masks that day was 11 and SYH's other dark wei's from 11's division group.
    Da Bai is SYH's big white tiger.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl, where have you been. He is the number 1 preferred ML in this thread

4. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess my eyes were glued to just specific parts of the story so I missed finer details :blobthinkingsmirk::blobokhand:.
    Da Bai really is number 1 with all his swag and the attention he gets from YWW:aww:

kiara8 likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone asked who Da Bai is! Author, bring back Da Bai, his presence is so weak people forgot about him! :blobsob:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

+1

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 781:
    Everyone felt as they were looking at a demon, the enemy side didn't think that two of their teammates would of been easily killed. A flower branch and the fake daoist didn't expect their captain would be so serious. Everyone started to believe they really are the rose of death. YWW says she wants to take away this mercenary group, do they have any opinions about it? The enemy's side has no opinions.

8. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    a treat for our tired eyes ...
    [​IMG]

9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    one of the man in the group they saved, thought he is going to be a pet for YWW and nie group captain said "don't insult our queen, why would she look at you". YWW convinced them to join her. nie group asked why YWW is impersonating rose of death and YWW said it's not impersonating if she doesn't exist in real life, YWW will be the rose of death.

a shorter summary for those who wish:
    nothing happened again

10. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine YWW dressed as Blck Widow and Da Bai as her beast fighting by her side.kyyaaaaaa~

Yukari_me and elsaSmith797 like this.
  11. redcupberry

redcupberry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But with all this happening I hope YWW and SYH have a happy ending cause I'm a sucker for that:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Rangeles, elsaSmith797 and Moon Lotus like this.
  12. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    No the organisation that surrounded YWW. The group where one of the people shot another person. The Cold Blood Union?

13. redcupberry

redcupberry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that would be so awesome:aww:

miko_ and Lunastella like this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yeah they have no relations with this group of 5 as far as I could see.

AyameKnight likes this.
  15. redcupberry

redcupberry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This made me teared up:cry:

Lariterus and Aster Anemone like this.
  16. redcupberry

redcupberry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's YWW I'm gonna freak:blobpats:

Lariterus likes this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 783:
    News of about Linlang pavilion having a top-notched green emperor spread in the circle. HSX was tearing at HMF because if not for him, he would of gotten WHY's raw stones. YWW was eating out with WHY, he thanks her, if not for her, he's afraid his Linlang pavilion would of been gone! After the meal, they go back to the hotel, YWW came to the suite to say goodbye to the 5 people group. NWM's phone rings but he doesn't want to pick it up, he was confused why little devil was calling when he just called yesterday. The other 4 people shrank in the corner as if they didn't exist. After answering the phone, NWM tells him he didn't find his mother and father. Little devil asks him what's he so nervous about? He just wants to see him. NWM is confused why he wants to see him. Little devil glances behind him and asks if he's alone, NWM tells him there's a few people here... Little devil then asks if he had dinner yet, NWM is scared and wanted to throw out his phone. NWM didn't dare to hang up, so he asks him what did he call him for? Little devil asks, can't he talk to him? NWM wonders if the little devils torturing methods had changed. Seeing that NWM didn't want to hang up, YWW walks over and says that if there's nothing left, she'll be going first, okay? NWM tells her okay, but once little devil saw YWW, the video flashed. Continuing to deal with little devil, NWM asks him if he wants to continue to chat. While looking disdainfully at his uncle, little devil tells him that he's in the middle of searching for his parents, what's does he have to talk to him about? Then hangs up the phone.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 784:
    XL talks to QRX via video chat and apologizes to her because of how things got ruined. He originally thought that even if the credit from going to Myanmar was taken by YWW, she's groundless in the company, but he would of never thought that the goods QRX picked out would be a out of the question while the rubbish YWW picked would have a top-notched green emperor. Now the entire company is discussing how if they bought the batch QRX picked, they would of lost everything. XL doesn't believe YWW can always rely on luck, QRX remains quiet. YS tells QRX that if not for YWW gaining SYH's favor, she wouldn't be so dotted on, so maybe she should try to hook SYH. QRX coldly smiles and asks him if he wants her to act like some prostitute to gain SYH's favor, XL scolds YS while YS tries to explain that he's just worried about that fox sowing discord between her and SYH. XL argues that YWW is just a plaything, QRX tells them to stop arguing, does she need to teach them what SYH likes and what he wants? XL tells her that he understands. At the airport, because the phone called scared NWM so much, he couldn't sleep. Pulling YWW aside for help, he tells her that she promised to help him! YWW felt it wasn't good to refuse after seeing him like this, also they've helped her out this time as well. YWW tells him that she must tell him in advance, she has no children. NWM immediately says how his family's kid was raised very well-behaved. The fake daoist opens how he believes captain isn't being genuine, a flower branch adds that he thinks the captain is too blind, the foreigner moving bricks friend believes there's something wrong with his ability of understanding the Chinese language, iceberg man: "...?"

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  19. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:Ahahahaha well if NWY had just got pregnant at 17 with a wild man then gave birth at 18 and bamm- the wildman found her, it’s totally gonna be SYH isn’t it? We all can’t deny the truth when the boy is almost the exact copy of SYH okay? :blobsmilehappyeyes:Now i just can’t wait for SYH reaction when he found out he got a miniclone of himself:hmm: This QRX, is she insane or just delusional? I thought she was the intelligent type? Well a bitch gonna bitch so whatevs lol

20. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brace yourself girl