Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok...They were stripped of their royal status..They became penniless and she ended up in a brothel.If I remember correctly, she became a slave.

megane.no.megami and Amsir like this.
  2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She went crazy, that Qing Le county/princess, she ended up in that North country where she met with MC, who was trying to investigate things incognito...

3. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O How did she end up in the North Country?

4. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also forgot how.. anyone? o_O

5. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is the scene where they showered together on the space clinic?
    I think I read this spoiler on the thread. Thanks a bunch. :*

Fielle likes this.
  6. Paaathsy

Paaathsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how Fen Dai ends with another prince (i read some comments here that 2 of a-heng sister will be merried to another 2 princes). She deserve to be punished and be sold to brothel. Shes so bitchy i want to strangle her to death

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me which prince that end up with MC sister, Feng Xiang Rong and Feng Den Dai (if i'm not wrong) ???

8. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't clear if the 7th prince (the good prince) truly ended up with FXR as the 7th prince just woke up from coma at the end of the story, but they are being shipped together. As for FDD, she ended up with the 4th prince.

Fielle likes this.
  9. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask how the process of healing on ML's leg? Did the MC cure him? What was MC's reaction when she learned the ML face wasn't actually disfigured?

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lottie there was no process that was written as the whole curing was done in secret, even from readers, as MC needs her operating room in her space so secrecy is important.. but it took a while, as ML and his allies plans to use his disability to root out their enemies even after she already cured him, ML pretended that MC was unable to help him.. everything was to deceive their enemies thinking that they are weak...
    Well, she was happy ofc and confused as to the reason of the mask... but it seems ML used the mask to hide something important.

Edit: MC’s 2 younger shu sister do have some fate with the princes, sorry i forgot their name, but the sister that was a bitch in the beggining became the wife of the prince who was obsessed with this dead concubine of his father while MC’s other younger sis who she is close with, was being pursued by this prince who once colluded with the prince that was the mastermind of the ambush that crippled ML.. even at the beginning till end, the gentle prince, he was 7th( i think?), never has any inclination for that sister, he only views her as a child and not a woman, and there was a subtle knowledge that it was MC that was the only one that almost moved his heart but in consideration with ML never act on it...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  11. Paaathsy

Paaathsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the spoilers about Yao-shi and my heart is really broken right now. Im currently at the latest chapter of the english version and Yao-shi's image is loving and caring mother who lives solely for her children. Why is she so stupid!! Cant see the thing between the good and the bad.

Can someone tell me about ML's concubine mother and the emperor''s relationship??

immortaltear likes this.
  12. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the third prince the one that tried to ambush XTM? Who's the other prince that allied to have XTM ambushed? Which prince did Xiang Rong end up with? Somebody mentioned that Fen Dai ended up with the fourth prince, the one that was supposed to marry Bu Ni Shang, who's the niece of one of the emperor's concubine? So what happened to Bu Ni Shang? Did she and the fourth prince get married? Which prince became the emperor for DaShun (iirc, somebody mentioned that XTM is going to be an emperor of another country)? Bu Cong was also mentioned in the latest chapters. Did he ever appear and became a rival? What happened to the second prince and his child, Fei Yu or Tian Yu or whatever? Thanks for the response!

DOHere likes this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So lemme see... it’s been a while since i last read this and since then i read other novels so i had to refresh some memory by reading this thread... i think, some of the info you want are already spoiled in the earlier pages in this thread... but... hmmm....:hmm:

Ok, i’ll list whatever i remember from the princes first,
    first prince: the wealthiest among the brothers... has infertility problems that was cured by MC in exchange for helping them, MC and ML, by getting the attention of 3rd prince while they are preparing against 3rd prince.
    2nd prince: the one who has a young son that MC cured when she incidentally saw the child in the ground after falling from a tree. He is very grateful to MC, his son even calls MC fairy lady and wants to marry her when he grows up.
    3rd prince: has maternal family in the north. He was the mastermind behind the ambush ML and his soldiers suffered... he colluded with the Kingdom in the North to kill ML so he can become the crown prince and later emperor.
    4th prince: he allied with 3rd prince, forgot the reason why... he was the husband/fiancée of Bu Ni Shang, sorry i totally forgot the name but is this the girl who wanted to compete against MC in archery in that one palace feast?, but in the end was defeated and punished by house arrest and likes/loves FXR.
    5th prince: he was supposed to be a pawn to distract Feng eldest miss, forgot name but the one who Feng father dotes on and believes has a phoenix fate, but instead fixated on the other shu sister of MC, the one who was a bitch and has a dancer mom... he was further captivated by that sis because sis learned the snow dance. 5th prince has a deep love with one of his father’s concubine who later died, thus he obsessed with girls who has some same characteristics as that concubine which made that shu sister scheme to be as similar as that concubine so the prince will marry her. Later, he “discarded” all his cefei and concubines so he can marry the shu sis... the obsession in real, i tell ya...
    6th prince: i totally forgot about him, but he became the emperor at the end after MC and ML went to the secret land to live.. not an enemy...
    7th prince: close brother with ML and treats MC especial... i think, especially as the novel goes on, he will like/love MC but didn’t do anything about it because he love his brother. Treated like an immortal being, you can look but you cannot touch sort-of treatment by the public...
    8th prince: the antagonist in the later arc after 3rd prince was defeated. Pretty crafty especially his mother in the palace, he and his mother was the mastermind of using Fu Yu to act as MC and destroy/use MC’s influence.
    9th prince: ML, enough said...

Whew... that was pretty long... so what are the other questions, do take note that i used mtl so some info may be wrong...

Bu Ni Shang: iirc, she was schemed and was gang raped.. though even before that she was having illicit affair, so she was abducted when she was returning from a night of affair and dumped in this lawless part of the kingdom where there are homeless men who rapes to death any woman they catch.. so not sure, if she died or something.... just that this was another way for MC to threaten her elder sister against scheming against her...
    Bu Cong: he was totally in love with the original FYH.. so he knows with certainty that the present MC wasn’t the FYH that is FJY’s daughter... it made MC a bit nervous but at the end she played stupid against his accusations. As his sister was the wife of 4th prince, the whole family has no choice but to ally with 3rd prince. On the day that the 3rd prince tried usurping the throne, he used his army to take-over the capital, but since he hates the whole royal family, he escaped from the empire hoping that the all feuding prince kill each other. He escaped to another kingdom, before he already has his family moved to another place to avoid the war, he became a son-in-law to another kingdom’s general..
    in a bizarre twist of fate, his wife was the original FYH. The one he loves since childhood. What happened was, after the origFYH dies, she woke up in the body of that general’s daughter.. she remembered her past life, even her asking presentFYH to get revenge for her and was surprised that she reincarnated so fadt, but since she remembered those she was believed to be a fool/crazy as after she woke up she kept on insisting and talking about her past life.. BC realized that his wife was the origFYH.. forgot what happened next...

Ha...:blobdead: that was pretty long...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  14. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

But that's so weird though. It's like Transmigrator meets Reincarnator.
    Wherein the original CL, who was called scumFL in the spoilers, transmigrated into the body of the maidservant of reincarnated-mainML and had used reincarnated-mainML's family to scheme against the transmigrated-mainFL and destroy the relationship between transmigrated-mainFL and reincarnated-mainML. (Man! That's a mouthful!)

I have a few questions and I hope you don't mind.
    1. Why does the third prince hate the royal family? Does he have a strong backing in his maternal family?
    2. Who is the eighth prince and what is his motive, aside from being a megalomaniac?
    3. What happened to Bu Bai Ping, Bu Cong's and Bu Ni Shang's aunt who also happens to be the highest ranked concubine?
    4. How did Bu Cong and the transmigrated-original FYH meet and how did Bu Cong find out that the general's daughter is the transmigrated-original FYH?
    5. Who is the fifth prince? Was the dead concubine, who the fifth prince was obsessed with, the same concubine that got Yao Xian, FYH's grandfather, exiled in the first place? (Side note: Fen Dai seems to have a pretty cushy life when she ended up with the fifth prince, considering how she became the only woman in the fifth prince's house, and how much of a bitch she was... did she ever redeem herself in FYH's eyes?)
    6. Since Xiang Rong ended up with the fourth prince, did she at least have a good life? The fourth prince, from some of the MTL chapters I've read, seemed like the typical entitled, egotistical jerk. (Why can't Tian Hua look at Xiang Rong like a woman at least?! Why?! Stupid Tian Hua. Keke!)
    7. There was a spoiler post that said Qing Le ended up in the north. How did that happen?
    8. So pretty much, the first, second, fifth and sixth princes (Tian Hua doesn't count because he's always been on Ming'er's side) are either neutral or like XTM. How's their relationship with XTM and XTH really?
    9. Who is the sixth prince and how did he end up inheriting the throne, what with the third and eighth prince scheming to get it?
    10. IIRC, Zi Rui became close to the emperor after graduating from the exclusive academy (I think?) and when he was kidnapped he got some fingers cut off(?). Did A-Heng try to help Zi Rui with that, aside from the martial arts lessons? Did Zi Rui also left Da Shun to stay with A-Heng? Did Zi Rui ever found out that A-Heng is not his original sister?
    11. What else happened to the rest of the Feng famly, like Jin Zhen for instance?
    12. Oh yeah... When did they get married and what chapter did they shower in that space together? (I have a dirty mind. I hope A-Heng at least was "legal" at that point. LOL!)

I can't think of other questions at the moment, but I thank you in advance for the response! :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    DOHere likes this.
  15. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    @megane.no.megami I will try to answer some of your questions...at least those that I can remember.

3rd prince is not the biological son of the emperor TianWu. His mother is from the Northern Wei empire? I can't remember the name of that country, his mother passed him off as his son. The emperor wasn't a fool, he knew that that wasn't his son. He was just playing along with the schemes of that concubine. He executed him the 3rd prince when he was found guilty of treason whereas compared to the 4th prince who was also part of that plot was given life imprisonment It was at this point that it was revealed that the 3rd prince wasn't his biological son.

4th prince turned over a new leaf after his "confinement" He was ordered to learn embroidery from Fen Dai who was also his "mentor". He fell for her and he treats her very well. It was Fen Dai who is always "harsh" with him.

Since Zi Rui and the emperor studied in the same academy, the emperor considered him as his junior and that's why they were close. Yes ZR also left DaShun and so did the emperor and his beloved concubine aka 9th prince's mother.
    Do you mean the maid who became the concubine? Oh she was killed to pay for the death of YHeng's grandma who was poisoned by her.

16. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeh? So Fen Dai was the one who ended up with fourth prince? Who did Xiang Rong ended up with then?

And wow... I don't know whether to smack the emperor for allowing himself to wear a green hat (man... Chinese idioms are fun... Hehe) or applaud him for making 3rd prince and his mother believe that they could pull the wool over his eyes and not know that he (the emperor) knew that they (3rd prince and mom) are scheming against him.

Horreeee shiitake. Jin Zhen did? Why would she do that? That did not make any sense at all. Ah well...

@munchin, you are awesome!!! Thank you very much!

17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe i am remembering this wrong, but it was Feng Xiang Rong who was the embroidery teacher of the prince not Feng Dai... it all started when 4th prince went to ML’s residence so he can preoccupy ML’s attention while BC and 3rd prince start usurping the throne... FXR noticing the situation and thinking that the oether princes doesn’t know yet went to 7th prince fu first, when she discovered that 7th prince wasn’t there she bravely went to ML’s fu and in secret told ML about the situation when she was invited inside. ML told FXR to distract 4th prince by teaching him embroidery, FXr not knowing that ML was just joking did exactly that to the amusement of emperor and ML when they found out...

And about JZ, i think this was already answered in the earlier page

Inasible, DOHere, Aeiru28 and 3 others like this.
  18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

19. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!!! Awww... well, at least Xiang Rong sufficiently distracted the other guy so Ming’er can do his thing. Where was A-Heng when all these happened?

20. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it was Fen Dai and 5th prince. Xiang Rong is with 4th prince..@ChuChi is correct.

megane.no.megami likes this.