Spoiler Reborn into a slash/gay game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    SF asked SL if the contract would hold against SL, but SL said it wouldn't because he used his heart's blood with the Asura Edge...SF looked at SL's chest and thought about how painful that would've been. SL noticed his eyes and said that the wound has closed but there's still traces and so he asked SF to heal him later and SF paused a moment then ...SL wanted him to kiss his chest?...Suddenly scenes of SL's half naked body came to mind and him kissing it......calm down....that's a friend not a wife...calm...gong and gong doesn't work. SF keeps reminding himself that SL just wants him to heal, nothing more.

SL thought back to the moment that SF was held hostage and felt that he could've killed the demon then, he even felt the excitement of the Asura blade trembling and that the Benes defensive shield wouldn't be an obstacle. SL suppressed the violent feelings as he held on to SF's hand and SF tore up the fixed teleport rune GE traded to him and wondered why GE was still able to go back into Welino...eventually they met up with JH and EH and got a fixed teleport rune that goes to the outer perimeter of Welino.

When they headed back to the dwarf village, they saw GEH's house was in ruins and JH and EH panicked as they searched for him, they found out from ADP that he was taken to another house and needed healing as he was severely injured. SF decided to heal GEH but asked everyone to leave, except SL and successfully healed the severe wounds while leaving minor wounds and found himself to be completely drained. SL held him as he almost fainted to the ground and explained to SL that he's just tired and drained and felt very hungry. SL held SF gently and stroked his back while thinking to himself how to keep SF's ability an absolute secret since someone can just force SF to heal them and endanger SF's life doing so. SF fell asleep in SL's arms as SL looked at him and saw that SF completely trusted him, SL stroked his face to his ear and felt SF tremble thought SF seems to be ticklish there and kissed his forehead gently.

SF woke a bit later and SL held SF up in his arms and spoon fed him and by the time SF noticed he was being fed he already ate several bowls. SF noticed how many bowls were on the table and saw JH run in breathless with another bowl and felt mortified at how he pigged out while SL was holding him and feeding him. The little beast cub thought that SF was indeed its servant their appetites are nearly the same. [pfft]
    SL stared at dazed SF and said that he might be full while SF was having conflicting thoughts of whether he should eat more or stop because he already ate several bowls.

The king of the dwarves, Tilly Lannis [提利·兰尼斯] [TL] finally spoke after it seems that SF is now full and swore to SF their loyal friendship to them while SF was trying to figure how to quickly bury himself because they actually sat there and watched him pig out in a daze. ADP stopped by to see them and mentioned that demon+elf is a rare pair but he doesn't mind because he's seen a troll and a dwarf before and got tricked by SL and SF into divulging a lot of information under their suspicious of him being the culprit behind GEH's injuries. They questioned why he decided to help GEH and ADP mentioned it was because of SL and he even said he helped them get materials they needed as well, but as to why he was willing to help them, he wasn't willing to speak up on it.

After ADP left, SF asked SL if he knew ADP before because ADP seems to be familiar with him but SL said he didn't and SF thought back to the storyline and couldn't think of it either. Eventually GEH woke up and thanked them then mentioned that it was a high agility assassin and so SF thought it was likely an elf or a demon that did it...but he couldn't figure out why they would attack GEH. SF mentioned they got all the materials and wanted to leave them with GEH til he recovered enough but GEH said its better SF and SL keep it in case something happens he doesn't want to be responsible for losing them.

So the Hall family decided to move to the dwarf capital for their safety and SF offered a beast dan for JH to protect himself but JH was determined to become stronger on his own and so SL told SF to just give skill books/cultivation manuals to JH instead. Afterward they left, SF was in a daze and looked up at SL...

SF: I've always been dependant on you, haven't i... *SF froze and wondered wth was wrong with him to say these words and felt that he sounded like a shou just now and tried to figure out a what to say in order to save his gong face*

SL: Not dependant, you trust and need me *SL's purple eyes softened* That makes me very happy.

SF heard these words and felt they were true and felt his heart stop as if hit by an arrow and then start to beat loudly and felt dazed as his face grew hot. This feeling was strange to him as he looked at SL and recalled how he thought SL was really good looking and those beautiful purple eyes and those lips made him feel thirsty...SF realized his thoughts were going in the wrong direction and made some effort to restrain them and quickly turned around.... exactly what was wrong with him!

SF finally recovered and answered SL: Yes, mutual trust is necessary and so you also want* me right? *SF paused as he realized just what he said, AHHH how did need become the word want ...there's a world of difference between their meanings.* [want as in desire :blobxd:*]

SF inwardly shouting for Mr. Social Disorder to come and shut him up and Mr. Social disorder said not to call him, he doesn't know him.

SF: 〒 ▽ 〒 *SF already said it and so he can't take it back and prays that SL didn't misunderstand him*

SF cautiously looked up at SL's purples eyes and saw they deepened in color.

SL looked back at SF and answered softly: Yes..

SF wondered if SL really get what he meant to say....do you need me or want me? Damn how is it getting hotter here. SF took a deep breath and suppress that feeling, his thoughts shouldn't go in that direction regardless of what SL meant, and quickly changed the subject. SF decided to look at the Welino perimeter teleport rune and figured he can at least sneak in and they should land in the forest outskirts of Welino and this kind of rune can teleport at most 2 people and to prevent any accidents its best if the 2 people were tightly together.

SF was still flustered over what happened earlier and was afraid SL would find his rapid heart beats and the heat he was feeling so he was very nervous....as a result he was completely enveloped in SL's arms and tightly....he felt SL's hand on his waist and tried to adjust his body so he can move SL's hands away but moving made it seem as if SL was stroking him instead and suddenly was too focused on his waist and felt that SL's hands were very hot and felt his body soften. SF inwardly felt tears, how can he convey that he was feeling ticklish and why did SL decide to put his hands there of all places, there's plenty of other ways to hold a person.... however SF no longer trusts his mouth and he would rather endure it even if his face is flushed and kept his head down. SL was all the while smiling....they finally arrived outside of Welino in the forest and SF quickly parted from SL's arms.

*[So apparently SF mispronounced [需要 xū yào - to need] to [想要 xiǎng yào - to want ]
    需要 xū yào - to need /want/demand/require/necessity
    想要 xiǎng yào - to want to/to fancy/ to desire

Ok have to stop here, the instigator [5yo] is home, might be able to put up another part later tonight...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    juanexbi, Ease, yfndsh and 22 others like this.
  2. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SF & SL's embrace with beating hearts in the last paragraph was all just ... :X3::aww:❤♡ For a 'summary', you always give such nice descriptions!

Kailyria20 likes this.
  3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl: Funny misunderstanding keep on happening between the two of them! It would be interesting to see what it result in later.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  4. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    My face, in this spoiler, literally: [​IMG]

5. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    SF and SL immediately hid as they heard voices, and it end up being trolls talking about how AM had a relationship with BT and SF alway wondered why BT was bent on killing him in the game and realized he apparently stole BT's lover. After the trolls left, SF saw MY show up and realized that pearly orb that MY gave him must have signaled to MY somehow and MY wanted to take him into Welino but leave SL because outsiders were not welcome. SF just said he wants to just pick up WE and leave and MY wanted him to stay no matter what and promised no one would mistreat him.

Ofc SL at this point asked SF if he really wanted to stay and go with MY...SF saw the look in SL's face and realized he forgotten just who SL was, he was use to SL being so gentle all the time and right now those eyes were devoid of warmth, SL asked again and SF answered no and SL smiled and pulled SF's hand and dropped a kiss on his forehead and whispered something in his ear. What SF heard made him freeze and by the time he came to his senses....SL already had the Asura Edge at MY's neck demanding WE.

[not sure what SL said ....didn't see it mentioned anywhere at this part on 2 websites]

MY didn't want to give up on SF, but realized he may die any moment because SL was just looking for an excuse to kill him, then he finally confessed they couldn't save WE because she was previously injured before and so when she used the forbidden teleport magic it killed her and even gave SF her memory orb. Memory orbs contains the deceased elf's last thoughts and SF felt stunned, even though he only knew her for a few days, he felt guilt she died for him, it was like a thorn in his heart, all he wanted do to take her to live in the friendly dwarf village...

SF gave the pearl orb back to MY and saw the 2 orbs start to blink with light and realized what it was, it was the dan of a certain pair of beasts that are lifelong partners even in death....such a thing SF never got when he played because he was only intent on conquering and collecting..... this thing is rare and its meaning very beautiful, one true love. SF's first impression of MY wasn't good, but he understood that perhaps the real SE truly loved MY to tolerate it..and that he has no right to judge, but he is SF, he doesn't like MY and his selfishness. SF told MY that SE is dead, he killed him and that he will not give MY the chance to take revenge, MY can only stand there blankly as his hands that held the heart orbs trembled. SF realized the moment he arrived in this world, regardless of what happened to the real SE, he unintentionally caused his death by arriving in his body...however he wants to live so he refuses to let anyone take revenge on him.

SF turned to SL and told him he wanted to leave and MY watched as they left into the forest and by the time he returned to his senses, the heart orbs fell to the ground and shattered into countless fragments with the liquid spilling out the color resembling the bright red of heartblood...MY knelt slowly and he gripped the broken heart orbs and his blood mixed with the red fluid as the fragments pierced his hand. MY slowly looked up in the direction SF left, his silver eyes resolute yet obsessive.

Fey-er, you will not leave me.

SF kept his head against SL's chest as he held on to his clothes while SL moved them away and stopped in Buya Canyon [布阿峡谷] almost equivalent to Knoll Jungle with the amount of fierce beasts living there. There was a huge buffalo in front of them which SF stared at blankly when he noticed they stopped...SL abruptly sliced it in two and SF absently took the Asura-knife to dismantle it in order to keep himself busy.

The beast cub watched SF neatly skin the buffalo and remembered an ancient forbidden spell, it was a ghastly and horrible spell but SF has talent for it due to his meticulous skinning technique...its a very cruel spell. Its allows one to reanimate a beast as a loyal and powerful puppet, so long as the puppet master is alive, the puppet is close to immortal. The only difficult thing is peeling off the skin, as long as you can get a complete skin of a beast you can cast it. However, it thought that it wasn't suitable to the gentle SF, so it didn't mention it.

SL and the beast cub understood why SF was feeling down atm, eventually the beast cub swallowed the skinned buffalo and rubbed its head against SF and roared at him, suddenly SL asked the beast cub to repeat what it said, the beast cub was surprised, before this demon didn't react when it spoke before now how come he suddenly understood.

SL translated that the beast cub said there's an artifact that can resurrect people but its in the Salvag Treasury...in order to access it the beast cub needs to be completely full in order for it to unseal its true body....something like the buffalo he would need 3000 or if its on par with the Ice Fire beast then 300....technically if the beast cub never met SF and SL, it would take it 1000 years before the treasury would be open again, but the time will be shorten greatly with SF and SL actively help feeding it.

The beast cub turned to show SF the little nubs on its back and SF thought it was developing a tumor but the beast cub said that those are its wings forming. Now SF has a goal and that is to revive WE, but the beast cub thought to itself that the elf is too weak atm, the Salvag Treasury is a terrifying place... So they start here in Buya Canyon.

Ok, instigator almost home so, pausing here, will try to post another....avoiding a cliff hanger as well xD.

juanexbi, Ease, yfndsh and 22 others like this.
  6. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: SL was jealous of MY, right? Wonder just what did SL say to SF? The beast cub is so smart to understand SF nature.

Heungbo and Kailyria20 like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i believe he was, but also he wanted to make sure SF would keep his promise i believe.
    Its right here in this part :D

So timeskip of 2 years go by~~

There was a fiery black turtle that's grieving to itself, just why did it have to rank up to 5, every since those 2 demons came to the canyon, they've massacred all of its friends and any fierce beast at rank 5 and up... just why didn't it stay at rank 4, it's life would be peaceful not full of anxiety like this. It creeped over to the pond felt very unlucky as it saw the 2 demons there hunting a 7th rank Golden Tiger shark [?] and saw how the shark get defeated, the silver haired little demon used a dagger the size of the shark's teeth and quickly attacked...and suddenly the tiger shark just fell....the turtle was frightened, he didn't even see what happened when the tiger shark was defeated.

Suddenly a saber tooth shark [剑齿鲨] appeared, 8th rank beast, and it seems the silver haired demon was startled by it however the black haired demon flashed and had the white haired demon in its arm and the other arm slashed out at the 8th rank beast with an ordinary iron sword and split the beast in half....the turtle was incredulous..just like that....easier than chopping a cabbage. The turtle quickly turned to run...well as fast as a turtle can go anyhow...

SF already noticed the fiery black turtle hiding its huge body behind a bush and just sighed and said to let it go, he said that the beast cub should have enough at this point. SL said alright, next to his ear and SF realized he was still in SL's arms and cough and quickly parted to go skin the 2 beasts. SL and SF has some physical changes over the past 2 years. SF hair grew longer and originally he wanted to cut it but SL made him a black leather hair tie that was made from a 10th rank beast's bone [?] [骨骼] which was very flexible and hard to damage, there was a sharp contrast of silver and black when you see it on his hair. SF didn't want to brush off SL's good intentions so he toss the idea of cutting his hair.

SF was not good at arranging his hair so SL helps him most of the time, he always gets a strange feeling whenever he sees SL with the black hair tie and his silver hair in SL's hands...each time he always recall the words SL spoke in his ear the day, when they left Welino 2 years ago.

Correct, I want [desire] you. [对,我想要你] [:blobsmirk::blobxd:]

STOP! SF quickly restrained his thoughts, he must have heard it wrong...

SF looks the same except for his longer hair as for SL became calmer and his young features faded, his face still exquisite but even better than before making it a incessant challenge for SF to control himself. To compare it in game terms, if 2 years ago SF's resistance against beauty was at lv60 then now its almost maxed out at lv99.

[如果说两年期索非的美色抵抗力是LV60的话,那现在已经是直逼满级的LV99了 - not sure if i got this right]

So these past 2 years they would go see GEH and his grandkids with materials for JH to practice blacksmithing and also go see ABP to pick up the beast blood they reserved. Approx. a year ago GEH finally recovered and so he started the process of awakening the Asura Edge, he closed up roughly 10 months ago so he should be coming out soon...as for SF's magic ability, it seems he has no affinity with it, he can easily use rank 0 spells but anything at rank 7 or above he cannot use w/o completely exhausting himself. SF end up collecting a large variety of rank 0 spells through ABP as a result. SF thought about how many beasts they took down and so he has over 2000 pelts and so even if SL loses control again he will survive without a doubt with that many pelts for defense.

SF discovered that although he has low affinity for magic but he had great agility and dexterity and he can identify the weak point of his targets easily and thus take them down with only his dagger. The dagger was custom made by GEH and its material from the same 10th rank beast as his black leather hair band... its extremely tough and just as efficient as Asura Edge for skinning.

SL developed even greater, even with a normal weapon he can one hit kill a 8th rank beast since Asura Edge was with GEH for awakening. SL is most definitely proven to be the main character gong.

Ok gotta cut it short, time to put the kids to bed and i doubt i can continue so then til tomorrow.

juanexbi, Ease, yfndsh and 28 others like this.
  8. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    The beast cub finally ate its fill after a thousand years and its body is not very large but very beautiful, smooth lines, sparkling golden fur, the eyes are brighter, its appearance is powerful, and its low roar deafening, especially its wings are massive...this seems consistent with SF's ideal image of a god beast. SF excited told the beast god to fly a lap for him to see and didn't think that the instant it flapped its wings to fly, suddenly a tear burst open in the sky and the Salvag Treasury was opened.

SF was stunned then roared at the beast god, we didn't make any preparations, why did you open the treasury!! The beast god was startled and then his eyes started to tear up, you told me to fly a lap, i didn't know it would it open the treasury! Beast god: T_T

All over Yalansi everyone was in a panic, the Salvag Treasury wasn't due to open for another 5000 years, why did it suddenly open now! No one was ready at all, no preparations were done, no one cultivated in preparation for it ....but they can't bear to let go of it or their race would be swallowed up by others...regardless no one else was ready either so everyone is even anyway.

SL asked the beast god if it can be closed, but the beast god said that no one taught it do so so...so it can't close it, SL asked if the beast god can help give them a lift into the treasury. The beast god meekly nodded, it was aware of SF's anger. SL picked up SF and hopped on its back and it flew to the tear in the sky, upon a closer look SF was a bit afraid as his back went cold from view of the tear as it looks like a black and purple vortex as if one would be sucked inside.

SL comfort him: Don't be afraid.
    SF turned to look at SL.
    SL smiled at him: I'm here, its okay.
    SF felt his heart warm, with SL here he's not afraid, because he's not alone.

However, when they both reached out towards the crack, they encountered a smooth like surface and realized it wasn't actually open afterall and felt a voice appear in his mind, stating that the treasury will open in 3 days. So they went back to see GEH to see if he's finished with the Asura Edge, SF was irritated, they figured they would have an advantage of a head start over the rest of Yalansi, and yet the treasury made them wait 3 days so they will end up sharing it with the rest of Yalansi.

SF thought it over and thought this wasn't bad either since normally raid dungeons would require a large group of players to clear with the average number of 25 people or so and so he stared at the crack and was wondering just how many people would go in as cannon fodder for him...then thought about how dangerous it was but he can't give up on WE's revival.

After they arrived at GEH's house, SF recalled how GEH settled into a simple house but also added a bedroom for SF and SL for when they visit, this bedroom has a large double sized bed in it. SF always wondered why it had to be a double bed, but refrain from saying anything since the house was small so he didn't want to take up too much space for being there only for visits. After this room was built, SL say anything but went into the depths of the canyon and defeated a 10th rank beast and personally gave all its bones to GEH. [:blobjoy:] Then GEH to express how pleased he was furnished the bed with a set of soft comfortable velvet 4 piece bed set....there was only ONE quilt.

SF: I didn't see anything.

However, SF and SL never really had a chance to spend the night at GEH's house.

GEH came out looking worn out and there was a beautiful dagger in his hands, he gave it to SL to try and SL cut his finger on it and it transformed and gently waved it towards the sky and an low explosion went off in the sky. SF thanked GEH but GEH said there wasn't a need for thanks since they steadily provided beast bones to him for the past 2 years, enough to last him for a lifetime.

Afterwards they headed to Benes City to see ABP to pick up the beast blood and for the past 2 years ABP progressed from novice to intermediate pharmacist since SF also provided herbs and gave most of the potions created to SF. So they gave him another 50k gold and told him to close his shop and focus on pharmacy, ABP wanted to reject their kindness but they told him that they were reserving his medicines and so he gratefully received it.

3 days later SF and SL arrived back near the rift to the treasury and saw a crowd of people on the ground near it, since they have no means to fly to it, there was a lot of selling and buying of various supplies and equipment that one can take with them into the treasury. Since the rift was located in the sky, flying mounts suddenly became very valuable and thus there was a lot of devils making money ferrying people to the rift and SF even felt a bit of envy at how much money they are making, 500g per flight!

Since SF and SL's normal appearance is easily identified, SF used spells to disguise them as average looking elf and demon and for the god beast, he initially chose a normal pegasus, but the god beast wasn't satisfied and so upon his insistence, SF changed his disguise to a winged leopard. So they are easily overlooked among the many winged mounts in the sky....SF caught the sight of all the shou he gathered in game except for AM and recalled his unfinished 10p feast.... Looking at them all now, SF felt proud he captured them all before and thought he was pretty cool and then noticed MY, he seems to have changed to become more silent and cold and his silver eyes like frost.

At first SF thought about charging in first but realized that would be stupid since they have no idea what's inside and so forming an alliance would be best, but MY is broken [relationship i think], BT hates them so can't do the trolls, devils...well you'll be lucky if you don't get screwed over by them, the dwarves are loyal but the son of the king of dwarves seems to be too impulsive so it would be difficult to keep him in line, the angels and demons are a choice but they are enemies and so if they choose one, they will get the enmity of the other... after going it over it just gave up...pits all over.

SF just thought of GE and wondered where that group went, something this big wouldn't be ignored and so he became more alert to his surroundings. Suddenly the rift suddenly expanded and sucked in everyone nearby but SF and SL manage to escape due to being at the edge of the crowd....SF is starting to feel as if going in would be a bad idea.

人家哪个秘境什么的不是很隐晦很含羞,百般逗弄都进不去……哪有这么开放的啊,直接往里吸了……

吐槽中的索非默了默:我绝壁说的是秘境而不是菊花,请不要看错!

Just whose secret place shyly closed up, in every way teases by not allowing entry... how does it end up opening up, then immediately sucks in....

Target of ridicule SF was silent a moment: I'm directly scolding that secret region not a chrysanthemum, please don't misunderstand!

"Whose secret place shyly closed up, teasing people in every way by not allowing entry.... When it does open up, it immediately sucks in....

In the middle of a ridiculing moment of silence for SF: I'm talking about that hidden border, not a chrysanthemum. Don't misunderstand!"

[ - Jing - so this has a lot of meanings and its a bit difficult to convey the joke w/o using 2 somewhat related words lol]

SF yelled at the God beast to asking if it was sure that this is the Salvag Treasury and not something that will eat them and it reassured SF that it really is the treasury and then suddenly the rift pulled them in with greater force and SL held onto SF tightly which made SF feel less anxious about free falling through the rift. Once inside SF thought it looked very beautiful, different from what he imagined....it was quiet and peaceful...but there was no life here.

SL suddenly mentioned that he was here before, SF saw SL's eyes looked as if he was recalling something...suddenly there was a burst of shouting in every language: heavens! [天啊], SF turned in that direction and saw that it was a mountain of treasure made of gold, gems, etc....SF almost ran over with his bag but then suddenly he was wary, don't forget where they are. SF and SL watched as they swarmed all over that mountain while SL's eyes got colder and felt anger rise in his heart.

The beautiful scene was broken by greed as people fought over everything in that place and suddenly black crack in the sky then completely shattered then silent endless darkness...after a moment a bit of light appeared which unveiled a chilling scene. The treasure mountain was in rubbles and there was corpses scattered about bloody with a 10m tall giant beast mouth dripping black blood as it ate a human and stared hungrily at its surrounding countless prey. They all attacked it but seems to do little to no damage to it and the light faded again only to brighten up again and suddenly there were numerous beasts of the same 10m tall body of different shapes with the same hungry eyes, they seem to be at least 9th ranked or even 10th rank beasts.

SF paled at this gory scene as SL commented, don't they all deserve to die, SF didn't dare turn to look due to SL's cold unfamiliar tone. At that moment Lancelot Hill [兰斯洛·希尔] [LH], leader of the angels, casted a large area buff [positive effect] spell to alleviate everyone's panic and calm them down. Then Abe Murphy [亚伯·墨菲] [AMD - demon], demon king's son, quickly attacked the beast and defeat it in a few strokes. And then MY attacks with ice arrows to freeze some of the beasts and afterwards Harris Wager [哈里斯·瓦格] [HW], beast kin prince, smashes the frozen beasts and so the 3 10th rank beasts nearest to the space crack were dead and LH casts his spell again and told everyone to move towards the exit.

There was chaos as everyone was scrambling to leave because the space crack exit was slowly shrinking but then the flying beasts started to appear at this moment and then SF noticed a familiar face TL's son and so SF quickly jumped over and landed on the 10th rank flying beast that was pursuing him, killed it neglecting the fact that it would fall, then used the ice beast dan to create an ice shield on the dwarf and told him to hurry to the exit. SL flew over with the god beast and quickly hugged SF to him and SF looked up and noticed SL's eyes exude a strange terrifying aura which made his heart tremble, and SF pulled SL's collar to get them face to face and tried hard to call SL back to his senses....SF didn't say anything else but SL's name and eventually SL's dead eyes brighten with life as he finally looked at SF and saw his eyes filled with tension due to worry and fear...

SL closed his eyes and kissed SF's lips and softly: Don't be afraid, I'm here. [like conscious]

AHHH ok i have to stop here interruptions and distractions and baby is crawling away!!!! oh and this isn't a cliff hanger right? x.x

juanexbi, Ease, yfndsh and 24 others like this.
  9. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappy: SF is definitely becoming irreplaceable to SL. Do they even realize their feelings for each other?

SilverCrow63, Heungbo and Kailyria20 like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm SF probably still on the border for that, he's still stuck in that mindset of himself being gong XD, as for SL well he already knows his feelings from the moment SF promised not to die by his hand.

SL immediately activated Asura Edge and started slaughtering the flying beasts while SF helped with the god beast. Eventually SF started to get tired and leaned on the god beast and flew towards SL but suddenly a light door appeared behind SL and SL disappeared into it before SF could call out to him. SF felt his heart go cold as he went forward to that spot with the god beast but then a strong force pulled him from behind and SF was dragged in.

When SF woke up he couldn't see anything and fumbled around yet couldn't feel anything either, he tried to move but couldn't feel himself walk....after a long time of moving, he calmed his anxious heart and suddenly saw a light ahead, he ran towards it and fell into it.

He saw his memories play out in front of him from the moment he was born to the present and realize that besides his grandmother, the only other person that's been with him the longest has always been SL. He saw SL guard him while they were resting and with soft purple eyes, drop a kiss on his forehead gently for fear of waking him. SF felt his face flush, for more than 2 years he had a faint feeling....but it wasn't until this moment did he finally see clearly...SF and SL has been too intimate, where are there friends like this...

The scenes continue to play as he saw his first successful hunt of a 5th rank beast and SL stood there watching over him with a light smile with an expression of patience and indulgence. SF thought that if he can screenshot this image he would frame that smile, he felt his heart race and forced it down after a deep breath and continue to watch as the scenes played out until unfamiliar scenes started to appear....is this the future? SF desperately watched but the scenes abruptly speed up so fast he couldn't grasp anything then suddenly slowed down, he saw that it seems SF and SL were still together but then his eyes widen for a moment then closed again. He saw his chest was run through with the Asura Edge....the scenes stopped here and faded to black.

SF felt his thoughts go into a mess as he realised he was going to die....but why would it be because of the Asura Edge... it didn't look like a murder so much as just randomly stabbing into him by the angle and the way the hand held the weapon....but he will be killed by SL...why would SL kill him?

This scene played over and over in his mind like a curse, he felt his body go cold, did he do something to wrong SL? Everything around him darkened again, but SF didn't pay attention as he was immersed in that image of that familiar but indifferent cold face with that cold blade pierced into his chest covering his clothes with blood.

The darkness abruptly tore like a cloth and SL appeared and held SF tightly, SF just stared up this familiar face, smelled the familiar scent, felt the familiar warmth, everything is familiar and yet not familiar...he felt relief, but also uneasy.

SL's voice was hoarse: Its ok, i'm here now.

SF felt that voice go straight to his heart and his body slightly trembled as he tentatively reached out and hugged SL....SL stiffen a moment then squeezed SF tighter as if wanting them to melt together.

SL in a low voice: There's a time magic array here, one can be immersed into the many things they see that they may get swallowed up completely.

SF finally noticed the scent of blood and pulled back to look, then realized SL was injured, he wasn't sure if it due to fighting the beasts or breaking this array..but SL face was pale and seems to have lost alot of blood. SF quickly took out the space mug from the space bag filled with beast blood and quickly gave it to SL and as SL drank it, he lifted up SL's arm and gently kissed the wound til it recovered. Afterwards he noticed SL recovered he caught sight of the Asura Edge and his heart jumped and he quickly looked away.

SF suddenly asked SL what he saw, then regret it immediately as he recalled SL's terrible past but SL calmly replied that it was some illusions because its not real...SF looked at him with disbelief and SL said that there were memories he recognized which were with SF but also memories he doesn't recognize which doesn't seem to belong to him. SF understood that SL probably didn't want to remember his past anyway so he stopped asking and SL then asked him what he saw.

SF looked at SL's eyes clearly reflecting his own image and recalled the 2 years of memories of them together and wondered how he can possibly doubt SL, this man has always been with him, guarding him and protecting him....then SF asked SL directly,

SF: One day in the future, will you turn your sword against me?
    SL replied without hesitation: There will never be such a day.

I believe you.

The shadow over his heart cleared away, his eyes expressing happiness as SF tiptoed and kissed SL's lips. Although SF has played a lot of YY [意淫] games he never had real experience and so once his lips touched SL's lips he was at a loss as what he should do from there and he stared at SL....ah where is his gong soul, wake up ah!

[意淫 - Yi Yin -YY- sexual fantasy]

SL told SF to close his eyes and SF immediately did so and felt his sense heighten as he felt SL's hands grasp his waist and pull him forward and they were flushed against each other sensitive to each other's body heat. SL's lips rubbed gently parting SF's lips and the kiss suddenly intensified, SF with his eyes closed focused on the pleasure between his lips as his head became paste. SF can only accept and respond to the pleasure which provoked even more passionate plundering. Fiery passion consumed SF whole as he reached up to ring his arms around SL's neck to support his soften body and the kiss deepened.

SL eventually released SF just as SF was running out of air and SF gasp and leaned against SL due to his weaken legs. SL held SF's waist with their nose touching and breathe out a question:

SL: Do you like? *SF was still dazed, only thought of how SL was really super good looking, whatever he said or ask will certainly agree*

SF answer loudly: Like! *the answer was quick and decisive, SF wanted to see SL's eyes filled with happiness, and so the foolishly cute person happily repeated at once* Like like, very much!

SL looked at SF, different from SF's enthusiastic display of affection, his eyes are earnest and exhibits his deep love and indulgence, his voice slow and deep as he answer as if making a promise: I also like.

SF felt his chest warm, he never had this kind of feeling, he was very happy and satisfied, very much want to... want to kiss this man...SF impulsively closed in on SL, he was not use to it at first but soon adapted, for a moment SL kisses him lightly and gently, SF was finally was able to match his rhythm and figured out he should breathe through his nose, so they can kiss longer....

A loud bang echoed out and SF came to his sense and remembered where they were, ah, too naughty, neglected the fact that they were still in the dangerous treasury.... aiya, he actually vigorously kissed SL twice, aiya, he's such a beast, beast... truly a beastly gong has arrived. Come come, praise me! SF with a hole in his brain or 2 holes, cheeks red and eyes sparkling as he kissed SL's lips with satisfaction then turned to see what caused the sound.

OK, have to stop here for the night, but its not a cliff or rather a cliff that doesn't matter after all that sweetness. :blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    juanexbi, Ease, yfndsh and 27 others like this.
  11. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappy: So much sweetness~ Though *hehehe..* SF still think himself as a gong when he doesn’t even know how to kiss, oh well, sooner or later we’ll learn who is the gong (though I already know, I’m waiting for SF to realize it himself, it going to be fun to see his reaction).

12. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow i get deja vu of reader and protagonist bonding. It's a bit similar....

Kailyria20 likes this.
  13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Around them were black walls but no windows, no doors, only a huge lamp as bright as day and then all the walls cracked and exploded and people fell through the wall, 4 people and 1 beast... SF instantly rushed over to the god beast to check it over for any injuries, but it seems it just fainted. SL said the array broke and so these people were trapped in it also, when SL broke thru to rescue SF, it apparently broke the array. SF used several cure spells to heal the god beast to avoid using his healing ability in front of the other 4, whom seems to be acquaintances.

LH, the last shou, currently in his unsealed adult form, he was a dazzling blonde with pure white gold plated robes and huge 6 wings with a beautiful jewel pendant hanging on his forehead currently in a coma.

Next is AMD, his 2nd shou, he mentions that if you pursue LH first then, pursuing AMD would be 10x harder, and his nature is bad as he would make the other shou suffer, if it wasn't because of the 10p feast he wouldn't have bothered with AMD. [LoL i guess SF really doesn't like AMD, no physical description]

Then there is the HW, soft long hair, silk robes, fair and delicate, almost scholar like beastkin appearance but he actually has fierce strength despite his slender physique.

The last is ofc his old friend MY.... such a collection appeared before him after his heart was washed[?]

Well its too bad, this lord gong already has an owner, so you all wash and sleep ok...

SF doesn't want to bother waking them otherwise he would have rivals against him for the revival artifact, there are now a total of 7 passages to choose from after the walls broke and SF was wondering which to choose when SL picked the one behind SF. SF tried to wake the god beast but had to resort to using a barbecue to get it to follow them dazely.

After they left the room there was a rumbling sound and a huge eye peer in where the missing roof was and after a while back out and you can see part of its form which was a giant tree [treant?] and it moved HW carefully in order to flip him on his back and then the giant eye was back again and looked at him carefully then left in disappointment as it put the roof back.

SF saw HW jump up agilely after the giant tree left and warily look around and noticed the other 3 in a coma. He went over to LH and in a good mood pulled off a good bit of his feathers, SF mentions that the angel's feathers were rare and valuable materials, and then HW ran over to AMD and gave a hard kicked his butt and suddenly LH and AMD woke up angry. So they all started fighting while neglecting their surroundings.

SF held SL's hand and picked up [?] the god beast and quickly hurried further into the passage, its better to get further away from these dangerous idiots or he'll be infected by them. They got to the end of the dark passage together hands entwined and found a magic door, SF didn't ask SL to tear it down, fearing there may be undesirable consequences and SL looked at the door and found an engraving on it, when SF touches it, it lights up but when SL touches it, it turns off....and so they returned back to the room before, SF and SL still under their disguise so they seem like normal demons.

SL said they were trapped and so they need to find another way and introduced them with their real names, MY was awake by this time and scrutinized SF with burning eyes but didn't see anything to hint that SF was the same elf he knew so he turned his gaze away. So they all introduced themselves and SL described what they saw in the passage and they start to discuss what the engraving may indicate. The LH and AMD almost broke out in a fight again and so HW and MY helped stopped them, eventually they calm down and came to a decision to go as a group to explore each passage.

So they found another engraving and so figured that each passage has one and it will only respond to 1 person and so they found each of their respective engravings and finally when it was the god beast's turn, it wouldn't light up, after trying a while, HW asked why he didn't take humanoid form and the god beast kept saying he wasn't human so why would he bother and so HW smiled and tried to coax the god beast [why doesn't it have a name damn], startling him when suddenly HW lifted up his head and bit his nose and suddenly white mist appeared and after a while a humanoid form appeared.

A blonde, golden eyed, fair skin, slender youth who is completely naked, not even a single thread on him.... he has 2 big furry ears in his golden hair and a long tail at this backside. His eyes still innocently blank at this moment and HW eyes sparkling with wicked intentions, quickly grabbed the youth's hand to touched the engraving to light it up then turned the youth to face him in an ambiguous manner and bit his little nose even harder and suddenly the youth turned back into the god beast again.

SF was stunned, such a strange thing, get bitten on the nose then change from beast to humanoid and back again...exactly what kind of strange game setting is this?!

The god beast angrily screamed at HW, calling him a beast, for biting his nose and SF was thinking the god beast has his priorities all wrong. The god beast jumped at HW intending to beat him up and was gently caught by HW and HW used one arm to restrain him and the other to rub his head to appease him, said behave [乖], the god beast was angry and was about to start yelling again but then HW gave him a barbecue and the god beast was instantly happy.

SF: Nima [尼玛]...blinded dog eyes [uh i think SF is blinded by their couple-ish interactions pfft]

[尼玛 - i think this is an expression of disgust or an expletive/curse lol idk]
    [Also about the beast cub/god beast, SF still calls him young cub [小幼崽 - Xiao You Zai]...like.. don't tell me he named him that lmfao]

K pause here for now, going out of town this weekend so need to pack i'll see if i can put more parts up this weekend.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Ease, yfndsh, Kurotan and 20 others like this.
  14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Is this perhaps our second couple? If it is I have a feeling that the shou going to become a gong. Thanks for the spoiler.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  15. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep that's the 2nd CP.

So they all decided to touch the engravings to light them up at the same time, however, god beast has to be in humanoid form again so after HW helped him, SF cut up some pelts and made a rough robe for the god beast to cover up. Everyone move to their own passage touched it at the appointed time and SF watched as it went from red to green and suddenly the door disappeared and a suctioning portal appeared, SF quickly ran back to the main room and also met with SL there...however the god beast and the others didn't show up, they went to check on the god beast's passage and found no one and the engraving is gone so they decided to pick one of their portals to go thru.

SL held onto SF tightly which reassured SF they wont' get separated after the portal pulls them in. They end up in a small rune with peaceful pretty pictures on the walls but writings that are like a curse, which mentioned invaders and the sins of lust. This made SF think of the 7 sins and then the 7 doors, and wonders if its related to it all... is the other doors related to, pride, envy, wrath, gluttony, sloth, and greed? SF was frustrated over this puzzle and smacked the wall and it end up opening a passage which was labeled the land of trials...SF felt a bit wary as this door represents lust and so what will end up being test is obvious but SL seems ends up pulling SF forward and told SF to not respond to anything he sees because its all an illusion.

[This scene starts here: https://www.52shuku8.com/chongsheng/520_112.html]
    [Its alot more detailed than what i put here lol]

So a wave of naked woman is what appeared first, SF thought this was way too easy, he has zero interest, however next was a wake of naked men, all of them seems to match SF's taste but none of them matches up to SL at all and so he shifted his gaze to SL after he saw them. SL and SF continue to move forward as they ignored the sights, however.... SF started to hear sounds of sex and can't help but think that the illusion didn't need to be so enthusiastic, he kept his eyes on SL but his ears were burning.... Eventually the sounds stop and SF thought they finally finished however what appeared next was two figures, that is himself and SL.

Illusion SL and SF started their foreplay and SF stared at illusion SL as he thought it looked too real, even that expression of indulgence is the same and finally he couldn't bear the stimulation anymore and moved forward pulling SL but SL didn't move. SF reminded him that it was an illusion but SL said he won't touch or respond to them but he just wants to look, SF face turned red. [for future reference i'm sure]

SF doesn't want to leave SL so he stood there woodenly resisting the scene, and discovered a way to control the stimulation by staring at his own illusion, he thought about how that's not like him at all because he wouldn't' react that way, he's obviously a gong there's no way he would let himself get pushed down nor would he moan so loud...such an illusion was not at all believable since it was too weak compare to himself. What if SL thought he was really like that how should he explain it...

SF pulled at SL and serious: I will not do that.

SL: Ah? *SF thought SL didn't understand*

SF reworded: My voice wouldn't be so loud. *staring at the side of SL's face, with the current scene of rapture in the background, SF didn't notice, he was affected by it and so the tone of his voice was not as solemn and unaffected as before*

SL turned to SF with beastly gaze, restraining his voice to sound calm: SF who am i?

SF stunned, instinctively: Samuel
    Illusion SF: ...I want to... [我想要 ]

SF heard what he said and what the illusion said right after and felt his face burn.

SL smiled at him and softly answered: Alright. [好]

At this point illusion SL went all the way with illusion SF and the scene became so intense SF's control started to crumble and so he blankly stood there and ignored his body's reaction and starts to go over the Amitabha mantra. A long while after the illusions finally climaxed and things seems to calm down and SF was relieved but SL still hasn't' moved and so SF opened his eyes and looked over and almost felt his blood burst out as the illusions started to move towards them in a seductive manner..... illusion SF towards real SL and illusion SL towards real SF. SF wanted to knife the illusion SF but when caught sight of illusion SL, his brows rose as he unconsciously swallowed.

SL started to pull SF along and SF blankly followed him as he felt that if he had been alone, he could resist everything else except SL, even the illusion of SL could completely tempt him. Its very fortunate that they were both together.

As they moved forward, they caught the sight of MY entranced by the sight of illusion MY touching and just about to kiss illusion SF and SL instantly chopped the the illusion MY with activated Asura Edge. SF was stunned, they were almost out of the trial but failed at last moment because SL responded by doing that..the space started to collapse as the illusion SF disappeared after and SF was trying to rush away with SL but fell into the darkness together.

They heard a voice saying they will enter the city of eternal pain... color [?], sin of lust, cauterizing flames.

Ah...stopping here...distracted....my sister [Khysylia] started reading outloud some chapters from 'father, mother ran away again' and i just started laughing and couldn't stop... :blobjoy:

I was listening to that song in my signature during this scene lol pft ....no idea what the song means but the rhythm seems to match the mood xD.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Ease, yfndsh, Kurotan and 20 others like this.
  16. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobexpressionless: This is a cliff. This is definitely a cliff. They fail the trial..... :blobupset: Oh well, at least they are still have each other (love will overcome all!! (though the reason why they failed the Lust Trial is because of jealousy))!!

17. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's not jealousy but possessiveness.
    Not even illusion is allowed to be touched by others

18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    They saw a place of fire with fire elementals attacking them, eventually SF resorted to dodging and supporting SL with beast blood to help him recover in between the death and revival of the fire elementals and then SF and SL covered themselves with the ice-fire beast fur to defend against the fire element attacks and noticed there was a demon clansman in the corner. SL killed him and then SF realized he was the one that summoned the fire elementals. However the fire elemental turned into 1 being [i think] and didn't disappeared and kept chasing them even though SL and SF kept dodging waiting for it to unsummon.

Then it started to complain of fear as SF yelled back to it that it attacked them first and made it burst out in lava tears, so SF quickly tried to calm it down. SF tried to ask it where they were but it said it didn't know and that it woke up there and they attacked it first...after talking a while they figured out what happened. So that demon they killed apparently sealed it conscious making it go berserk before it regain its sense and was chasing them to get some help but then got yelled at by SF.

So the fire fatty elemental asked them if they can take him home, SF was going to say no but SL said he would and asked it to become smaller and not long after the space around them started to collapse and SF realized it might have been another trial and that's why SL agreed to take it home in order to end it.

A white light flared up and they saw the god beast and realized he underwent the trial of gluttony..unfortunately for the trial the god beast has an endless abyss for a stomach so when it receives punishment for the sin of gluttony.... that is to stuff as much food into him as possible it didn't affect the god beast at all.... if anything he was completely happy at being able to endlessly eat. All that food is just making the god beast grow faster if anything..

They moved on the next room and the god beast joined them this time and found that this was the punishment room for the sin of pride, SF saw an illusion of a cold and indifferent SL and closed his eyes as he remembered the scene from the time array and realized this was SL's trial punishment.

A large amount of vines attacked at them and SF saw they all had corrosive properties if it touched something and dodged while cutting them but they just get replaced by more and so they told the fire fatty to attack them so he can go home quickly. So the fire fatty decided to just run at the vines with his body and SF facepalmed and told him to use his attack skills...so the fire fatty just decided to use EVERYTHING he had w/o pause and unfortunately its friendly fire so everyone else had to dodge the fire attacks and the vines. SF was scolding the fire fatty in his heart, it should have at least warned them before it just let every attack loose.

They noticed a beastkin who suddenly started casting wood magic to attack them in the air and SF was a bit worried since they need to get closer that beastkin in order to attack but then SL whispers something to the god beast and the next wood vine attack arrived and the god beast ends up swallowing them and rushed towards the beastkin. SL jumped towards that beastkin's flying mount and killed him then took the staff and gave it to SF to store...then the space begin to collapse again.

SF identified the staff as a dark wood want artifact and thought that maybe one of these passages will lead to one that will give the resurrection artifact. SL decided to use a fully activated Asura edge with his heart's blood to cut through and SF was worried he would get severe after effects from it, apparently it cut thru and destroyed the other 4 rooms...suddenly in the main room of the 7 passages, the ceiling was lifted away again and the eyes was back...and SF heard it made a sound that seems joyful. one of the walls were torn away and revealed a vast space outside and the owner of that eye was a huge red dragon hundreds of meters long.

SF talks about the dragon race and how they were a near perfect race but was driven to near extinction by the other 8 races due to that perfection since their whole bodies are like a treasure. SF talked about Hull [赫尔] [HD - Hull Dragon] who was the dragon shou that was severely injured and trapped in an underground abyss alone for hundred of years and SF found him. He describes how dragons normally do not have a humanoid form due to their original bodies being too powerful therefore a humanoid body would not be able to hold it and so he cured HD and took the magic artifact of the troll race to change HD's shape to take him out of the abyss.

SF thought about wanting to rescue HD now that he remembered how lonely he must be now but he doesn't have the ability to do so even with SL and the god beast at this current time.

Back to the present, all 4 trials were exposed and other than AMD, the other 3 were in a coma, it seems they failed their trial and their enemies were also exposed....an elf with a dagger, an assassin...an angel with a large greatsword, a paladin, the one AMD faced sounds like a devil mage....not long after these enemies suddenly faded away...

Meanwhile the red dragon started to speak excitedly with SL in the dragon language and SF went to go look at AMD, who seems on the edge of passing out and so SF started using some healing spells on him. Afterwards he asked AMD if he had bandages and AMD said it was in his bag and so SF just took AMD's bag and held it up so AMD can take the bandages out himself, which made AMD say that he trusts SF just before he passed out. SF carefully bound his wound and thought to use his ability since everyone was passed out and that dragon probably wouldn't say anything but SL turned to him and told him not to use it.

SF went to check over HW next and saw that he was ok with no visible wounds and was going to move on to LH next when he saw GE appear with his group of 40 people and realized this may be case of the mantis stalking the cicada unaware of the oriole behind it*. SF thinks the reason they are here is not because of himself and SL but likely the treasure trove red dragon.

*[螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后 - idiom meaning neglecting the fatal danger while seeking a small profit]

The red dragon spoke in the universal Yalansi language calling them all intruders and asked SL to get on his back to help fight them off. SL immediately picked up SF and go onto the red dragon's back while SF was a bit worried about the 4 that was in a coma but the black robed men took them away.... so they're not going to kill them after all. At this time he noticed GE's eyes on him and his disguise spell was long gone, well it wouldn't work on GE anyway but GE spoke to SF in a seemingly worried way and asked him go back to him away from SL because he doesn't want to hurt SF, this pisses of SF since GE caused the death of WE and now he wants to hurt SL as well.

SF pretends to be nervous and cowardly while stammering and fearfully glancing at SL and GE told one of the black robed men to retrieve SF. SF sneered inwardly as he thought GE was such a coward and doesn't dare come to rescue SF himself. That just means SF and SL can escape that much easier. As the black robed man approached close enough, SF attacked with his dagger and got blocked but SL manage to kill the man off and so this was followed by the roar of the red dragon as the battle started.

The battle was going well as the red dragon was able to repel all of the attacks until SF caught the sight of a human sized BT and realized why GE talked to him just then, he was buying time for BT to use the artifact in order to shrink the red dragon, the artifact not only changes the target's size but also suppress their power as well. If this happens then the battle will end with SL losing control again and so SF was determined to interrupt BT. SF quickly told SL what he knew and SL told the red dragon, Neil [奈尔] [NRD - Neil Red Dragon] to go all out and turned to the fire fatty and told him to go single attacks in tandem with SL.

SF felt a bit depressed since he was useless in this battle so occasionally when the the dragon wings block the view of the crow he would find the chance to kiss SL's chest to help recover the wound, because SL used his heart's blood for Asura Edge. The instant the attack hit, the formation fell apart as most of the black robes weren't prepare and they all rushed towards BT to protect him and SL jumped forward to finish them off but SF caught the sight of another artifact, that is Shift Shadow [移影], so now there's shift of a new person in the formation which reinforced it.

SF called out to SL but it was too late as a shadowy figure moved towards SL's back and stabbed him thru the heart. SF vision turned red as he realized SL might die and he felt his blood freeze, SL was unmoved as he steadily made his way towards BT and sliced his arms and took the artifact. However SL was caught in the middle of the crowd and so SF was determined to save him and asked the god beast to help take him to SL.

SL noticed SF coming his way and yelled out to stop him because he didn't want SF to expose his ability, he'd rather die. SF ignored SL, he can ignore the life and death of anyone else, even GEH, but he can't ignore SL regardless of SL's will.

In this world he only has SL, only this one person he cannot give up.

SF closed his eyes and kissed SL lovingly and a bright glaring light wrapped around the both of them.

He was willing to use the power of resurrection.

After the light cleared they saw SL completely recovered and realized that SF healed him completely and so SL was holding SF to him with one arm and the other fending off the attackers. SF drank as many potions as he can to recover and told SL that he would get the god beast to take him out of SL's way but before that can happen the robed man behind GE told him to shift him and his guards closer to SL and in the process of trying to steal away SF, they tried to stab at SL's heart and also slice off the arm that was holding SF.

However SF forced SL's arm down so he got a dagger in his back instead and so they succeeded in stealing away SF after they threaten to kill SF if SL didn't let go ....the demon that stole SF away was stabbed through the chest at that moment before GE managed to shift them away....the last thing Demon King Linder [魔王林德] [LM - Linder Murphy] saw was SL's purple eyes darken til they were almost black, as if an abyss to hell opened before he fell into a coma.

SF woke up in a haze of pain and he heard people talking as they put things onto his wound making it hurt more until eventually he fainted again when the pain finally faded. He woke up later to hear GE telling him to be careful of his wound and carefully prop SF up with a pillow, he hates this voice and didn't hide his disgust and resentment when he looked at GE. GE tried to coax SF into taking meds for the pain but SF ignored him so he put it on the small table and said that he will tell SF his reasons.

SF asked why GE chopped down the holy tree since it was god's gift to the elves but GE said that it was the elves shame..then abruptly changed the subject to ask about SF's wounds, SF still playing the part of the pitiful SE cooperated, GE said that it seems to be fine so now he decided to take SF somewhere. SF judged the decorating colors and figured they were in the demon race's territory.

GE suddenly mentioned that WE was God [神], SF was startled when he heard this and tried to think about what he knew about Yalansi but realized they never really mentioned Yalansi having a god, there are angels and demons as in races but not actual GODS and DEMONS. Xindi [辛蒂] [XG - Xindi God] was the god of nature, the elve's god and so WE was his daughter, therefore a god?

SF then said it doesn't matter that she's a god because she's dead and said it was caused by GE. GE denied it, saying that a simple forbidden spell wouldn't have killed her, because she only had 1 month left to live. SF recalled WE's expression when she asked him to stay for another month after his adulthood ceremony and realized what she meant.... but he grilled GE again, saying that GE couldn't spend time with WE and let her pass away first but also caused their entire family to be wiped out... and that GE didn't care whether SE lived or died since he never cared about his son in the first place.

GE got angry and said that all of them would've died anyway, including GE, SF, and the entire elf race, and asked SF why does he think their god would die, why does he think WE died. XG died before SF was born and they couldn't find a way to heal him, WE was the elf's last god, their power was dissipating and they were aging...dying.. As a result the elves as a race has weakened and their power and life span reduced drastically, all because of this ghastly place, this place called Yalansi, it has been consuming them the entire time.

They reached a hall and GE waved his hand and it lit up, you see portraits of all the different races and GE these people's souls were imprisoned in the Salvag treasury. SF recalled that these were the enemies they defeated in each trial and GE mentions the decline of each race and that Yalansi wasn't their home, he said they had to return home. SF was stunned and confused for a moment and GE got closer to him in order to coax him further that he should look as his race as a whole not care for one person but SF interrupted him. He said that GE could've told him a long time ago to prevent the misunderstanding, but suddenly mentioning it now after GE saw his ability means GE plans to use him.

Another voice said that SF wasn't bad, SF turned around and felt his anger rise as he saw the demon that hurt SL. The demon introduced himself, LM - Linde Murphy, SF realized this is one of the few in all of Yalansi that maybe comparable to SL in power. LM is the king of the demons, AMD's father, this guy is very strong but there's also one more thing about him, his character is unpredictable. Demons have strong aggression and so they are often seem crazed and lack reason, even pure demons are very bloodthirsty and their very blood makes them unruly and difficult to control their own power however LM is special in the sense that he has schizophrenia.

He has 2 polar opposite personalities, one is very extremely rational and the other is extremely crazy, the rational one is polite and intelligently plan everything to manipulate those around him but his personal power is reduced significantly...however the crazy personality is impulsive, moody, bloodthirsty and his personal power is explosive.

SF just realized that this is the rational personality and thought that SL needs to increase his power since it seems the rational personality with his reduced power is actually on par with SL. SF didn't take LM's outstretched hand and said that LM almost killed him so he wouldn't forget that and so LM just changed topics and said that GE didn't lie to him while SF inwardly added on another tag to the rational LM -- thick skinned / shameless.

LM mentions that the varies races have each loss some of their ability but that's not all, Yalansi was also devouring the angel's fertility, the elves' lifespan, the demon's sanity, beastkin's wisdom, its ultimate goal is to completely swallow them and so they must fight back before they end up on the verge of death.

SF just straight asked what they want from him and GE expressed his impatience at coaxing SF while LM said that SF was too straight forward and stiff. GE then asked what WE left to SF and SF felt that his conjecture was right, GE never cared about SE at all. SF then said that GE already took all the things that WE gave him, so why bother asking. GE got angry and SF pretty much ignored him, and LM tried to mediate again and invite SF to go with him but SF refused, he said he wanted his stuff back and if he has the item they want then he will give it to them. SF also said doesn't care about the elves or demons regardless if what they said was true or false.

GE got angry again while LM smiled and commented that SF was really clever, because through SF's words he can see that SF doesn't want to know anything more, also that SF knows they didn't get to the heart of the matter and that he doesn't want to get involved with them any further therefore tell him nothing more. SF said he will give them the book of God's healing spells so they need to let him go after, as he refuses to admit that it's his own unique ability. SF also mentions that his own ability isn't very high so the effect wasn't at full force, implying they should get an angel to use it and he also expressed his distrust and hate of GE as a reason why he won't work with them and he wanted to keep the bag that WE gave him.... played out the part of a poor pitiful child.

It was silent for a moment before LM held up SF's chin and said that SF was too smart so he doesn't trust him and SF heart thumped as he realized he underestimated LM rationality..in front of such temptation he still didn't fall for it, SF was falling into a panic as LM mentioned that he was excited by SF....this strange atmosphere terrified SF.

Suddenly SF heard an explosion and screams and SF looked up to see the building's ceiling split off as a dazzling figure holding a sword stood there. SF was really happy to see him but then calmed down, SF mentions how SL would find him because, he originally wanted a heart dan like the one MY had but found that i was a bit weak and so he found something even better, it was a beast dan with 2 colors red and blue....each person take a half and you will be able to perceive the location of the other accurately and it looks like an egg shell, smooth and transparent and so most people would overlook it.

SF was afraid SL would fall into another trap again because LM is here but the battle already started as GE started to use his artifact to shift people in and LM was about to fight with SL but noticed SF's attempt at escape and took an injury from SL in order to grab hold of SF. SF froze as he heard LM's laughter and realized the crazy LM appeared. LM forced SF to heal his wound as SF desperately tried to break his hold but failed as his lips met with the wound and felt his energy drain away and inwardly resented his ability for not being under his control. After his wounds healed completely LM looked at SF and overbearingly said, SF was truly a treasure.

SL stated that he will kill LM as he saw this and SF realized the situation was much worse now that crazy LM is fully healed and GE summoned reinforcements. SF was afraid SL would die, because LM forced him to heal his wound and now that SF's is drained he can't help SL. SF realized that LM must know of SL's potential so he definitely would not let SL escape alive, demons are all about power, only the most powerful can rule them, therefore if SL every fully matures then he can take down LM's throne.

Suddenly there was a boom and LM glared at SL as he yelled out that SL dared destroy the magic tower, SF realized that if the magic tower was destroyed then the magic shield supporting the demon domain would collapse and everyone will fall into the sea and the demon domain would be gone. LM threatened to kill SF while SL demanded they give SF to him in exchange...if SF died then he will wipe out the demon domain to join SF in death. SF felt that SL's current state of mind is just as crazy as LM and so LM stiffly let go and SF wanted to hold SL as he can clearly feel through that calm face his feelings of fear and despair....SL quickly caught SF and SF exhausted his efforts to hug SL back.

SF explains that the sea in Yalansi is not like the earth but its a sea of death, if one falls into the sea then one will die..there is only 1 island upon the sea and that's the demon's domain, and within the demon's domain is a transmission that can travel to and from the mainland so they are not isolated. The only weakness of this place was their magic tower, if it was destroyed then their island will sink into the sea of death. Originally the magic tower should be indestructible but that didn't take into an account of the nearly extinct dragon race [NRD].

Even crazy LM would not sacrifice the demon race, because they are the symbol of his power and so doing this is every effective against him and so SL can leave safely with SF with the magic tower as hostage.

SF was relieved that SL completely planned everything out and once in his arms SF passed out.

OK that's it for today, all 3 girls are together and ....havoc anyway...this next part is...love~~~ so should i translate it lol ITS VERY LONG..well long enough ..you know like an entire chapter maybe 2...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Ease, yfndsh, jhoelaf and 24 others like this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Need you ask :blobangel::blobangel::blobangel:

Kailyria20 and Fuyuneko like this.
  20. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to not translate the whole love scene its too long lol i'll just kinda summarize it pft.

starts here: https://www.52shuku8.com/chongsheng/520_136.html

SF woke up in a different place on top of a giant flower and noticed SL come in. SL asked SF if he remembered his promise and said he remembered both promises. SL then smiled at him and SF thought at that moment, no matter what SL wanted him to promise he will, while he staring dazed at that beautiful smile.

SF felt his heart race as SL stared at him and finally moved forward to kiss him and SL urgently stripped SF while kissing desperately and they spoke words of love and affirm their desire for each other. SL had SF kneel above his lap as he kissed him and slowly touched his chest while SF squirms with desire and rubbed against SL's bulging lust. SF complains of discomfort while SL bit his nipple and slowly searched for the 'discomfort' and every so often he teasingly ask SF if he found the spot but SF would embarrassingly shake his head and hoped SL would find it soon.

SL eyes darkened as he finally touched SF's arousal and caressed him while kissing him and also fondling his hip...eventually SF climaxed and realized that SL was still dressed covered with his.... so embarrassing! SL eventually laid SF down and stood up while slowly stripping in front of SF teasing him with every inch of his skin slowly exposed enough for SF to feel like this was nose bleed worthy. SL enticingly asked SF to strip his pants off and SF gulped while he helped SL take them off and saw the difference between their size and blamed it on their racial physiques. SL whispered in SF's ear to help him and so SF's hands start to caress SL's arousal moving up and down while SL kissed him til he was dazed and slowly moved his fingers and caressed that soft hot spot and slowly insert a finger til it was wrapped up and kissed SF deeper to distract him.

Until SF was able to accept 3 fingers and was thoroughly softened and wet did he pull them out and SL whispered to SF and asked if he wanted it, SF was completely immersed in desire that he could barely reply while SL prompt SF to clarify just what he wanted. SF finally answered clearly he wanted SL although he was a bit afraid and nervous and SL asked again to make sure, SF just closed his eyes while nodding. SL finally stop holding back and joined their bodies together, there was a bit of pain and then overwhelming pleasure as SF focused entirely on feeling SL and helplessly hung on as SL moved. At the point of climax, SF felt SL move faster as he softly whispered in SF's ears that he loved him and SF startled opened his eyes and saw SL's beautiful wings fully open.

When SF finally woke up, he felt the warmth of the sun rise and thought back to the beautiful wings he saw and cautiously sat up in order to not wake SL and looked but couldn't find those wings and then sighed in disappointment and got up, but saw something. SF turned back to see and saw a pair of small cute black wings on SL's back...he stared a while and finally couldn't help but reach out to caress and pinch those wings and suddenly found himself on his back in bed while SL stared down at him with happiness in his eyes and asked if SF had fun.

SF answered with a smile that he did and SL wings suddenly became alot larger as they spread out and slowly held up SF's body to SL like a treasured sacrifice and SL's eyes became fiery as he gazed at the contrast of his black wings against SF's skin...so they went for another round of love. After SF finally fell asleep exhausted, SL checked over his body for any abnormalities...he didn't think that making love to SF would regenerate his wings and so he was worried if there was any adverse affects on him but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him...if anything he seems very healthy if a bit tired. SL cleaned SF carefully and tucked him back in bed before going back to immerse himself in cold water.

The next time SF woke up and clearly felt his sore waist and legs while thinking about the fact that he was a gong but became a shou....then wondered why he only felt soreness but no pain... wasn't it suppose to be painful the first time so why... if anything it felt so good.... then SF was distracted by the memory of SL's wings and thought about how it suddenly regenerated and figured that SE's ability seems to be more powerful than he thought. A kiss can recover injuries and apparently sex with him can regenerate lost limbs. This golden finger is over the top...really worthy of a highly erotic masterpiece game ah.

SF finally looked around as he noticed SL wasn't nearby and saw the same scenery he did when they first entered the Salvag treasury. SF didn't recall the Salvag treasury being part of the game so he doesn't know where to look first and then noticed a huge red dragon staring at him. It tried to speak to him when the god beast spoke to it and said SF doesn't understand dragon language. SF looked around and saw god beast hold a large pot of porridge with the fire fatty in tow and said they cooked for him and reassured him that it tasted great.

Suddenly the red dragon claimed they were ignoring him in a grievous voice and SF tried to appease it as its eyes started to fill with tears. SF offered some porridge the dragon which made its tears dry up but the god beast said that the whole pot wouldn't even fill the gaps in its teeth. So god beast and red dragon starts to bicker, fire fatty was keeping the pot warm while stealing a bit of it and SF was laughing and SL came back to this scene and smiled. SL spoke to the red dragon and it left and SF asked where they were and if they managed to get the resurrection artifact.

SL told SF that the Salvage closed and disappeared and that NRD said the artifact was taken away by his brother along time ago, all they have to do is find him. SF wondered if HD was the one that has it and asked if NRD's brother was a green dragon.
    NRD confirmed that his brother was HD and SL reassured him that they will find him and after NRD left, SF told him where to find HD, which was in the Endless Abyss [无尽深渊] and SF added that that was located within the Sea of Insanity [在无妄之海中 - @XD helped me with the name ty] and so SL asked if there was away into the abyss w/o the risk of diving into the sea. SF told him that they need to go thru the the demon domain.

SF recalls how he met HD, he played as SL and was exhausted and injured and fell into the sea of insanity but met with HD and HD used the bit of strength he had left to send SL out. SF was touched and so he did everything he could in order to rescue HD, but afterwards HD was very cold to him and SF never understood why the change in attitude of HD risking his life to save SL and then being cold to SL after HD was rescued.

SL suddenly mentioned that NRD told SL that this place they are in is his hometown, SF frowned he couldn't remember this bit in the story when he played the game, there was no mention of SL's family, only his terrible childhood. SL appeared in the demon domain, but he was raised in the human domain.....SF has seen that village and it doesn't resemble this place at all. SF asked if SL has been here before and SL said no, but then SF recalled SL's word upon entry to the Salvag Treasury and wondered what was wrong....something seems out of place.

SF asked where they were and SL said it was Dragon Valley....the dragon domain?! NRD told SL he was left inside the Salvag treasury by HD a long time ago and was waiting til SL and SF came along. SF asked if SL wanted to take over the demon domain because the location for entry to the endless abyss is under the throne in the demon palace but SL said he wasn't interested in taking over and SF was relieved because if SL took over the demon domain they would be pestered everyday by challenges and SL laughed hearing this. SL said he believed SF but not because of the challenges, the demon banquet is known to have all demons participate thru the night and .... SF was flustered then angry and asked if SL really wanted to try the demon banquet and SL smiled at him and just pulled him into his arms and said one word in his ears....SF's face blushed red. SL has corrupted, SF didn't want to show weakness so he said he wasn't afraid to spend 3 days and nights with SL during the demon banquet and SL kissed him and said he'll remember SF's words.

[demon banquet thing sounds like an orgy pft]

K that's it today, I actually wanted to at least get almost to the end but 3yo got an ear infection and dr visits etc etc..yea anyway hopefully the shortened love scene will due for now.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    yfndsh, jhoelaf, Kurotan and 22 others like this.