Spoiler 《BL》 Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: fluffy?? I am in:aww:

2. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh noes. What’s the real reason?

4. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh! MC's Manager and bodyguard are so Meng together! The manager is like an ice block, while the bodyguard is always so Meng!:love: There's this one scene where MC had to shoot a torture scene with ML, where ML is continuously touching the MC's body (get your head out of the gutter please lol! It's to aggravated the wounds etc). Anyways, the bodyguard feels uncomfortable looking at the scene bcuz he knows their married status and he went like.. .

BG: I simply didn't see anything
    Suddenly Manager stands in front of him.
    Manager: Then you hide behind me.
    BG: *scream in heart* Why is he so tall? Who is the bodyguard here?!

Meanwhile, ML's manager is secretly laughing at the side bcuz this torture scene, ML has NGed a few times. With how long he has been working with ML, he knows it's beyond impossible for ML to NG such a simple scene... So isn't this intentional on ML's part? :ROFLMAO:

5. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah...the one where the BG is screaming internally because his precious young master and his hubby being watched by alot of people and cameras? :blobjoy:
    His suffering is....well.....good luck, kid..... *pats BG* Anyway those two are funny CP indeed :blob_grin:

6. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder, does the ML's manager (Li Ye) get someone too? Seems like even Yang Jue (MC's bro) will end up with QNX.... Seems quite sad for him to be the only single dog here and having to witness all these PDA and eating all the dog food LMAO :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Edit:

Wait a minute, will he end up with that JY guy? The one that offers to sign MC into his company before MC's bro give in? :aww::aww:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  7. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s also a scene when bodyguard got drunk and the manager help him. But he didn’t know where the bodyguard’s home so he took him to a hotel. The next morning, the bodyguard show up in MC home like usual. Then the bodyguard asked MC where’s the manager. MC said that manager ask for a leave. Then MC looks at bodyguard up and down and smirkingly asked about bodyguard’s body and is there any discomfort. The bodyguard with puzzled look said no. Later it revealed, that night bodyguard kiss manager. Manager stunned and don’t know what to do. So the next day he took a leave to figure out his heart :aww::aww::aww:

8. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha! MC and ML are both shameless! MC's bodyguard saw MC wincing in pain and asked him what's wrong.

MC: Chest pain.
    BG: Ah, Master, how could you have chest pain? Uh... That will not be bcuz of Mr Yi..?
    BG: *thinks* no no stop, control your strange imagination direction... think of pure thoughts!
    MC: *shamelessly* Yes, it is bcuz of him, but I'm not to be outdone and I bite him a few times too.
    BG: ..... Enough, I don't want to know these details!

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, ML's manager saw the marks on ML's neck and couldn't help pondering that his charge's sex life is too obscene :ROFLMAO:

9. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    He might be :blobjoy: ML also hinted it too, right? But the author stop there :blobsad:

yfndsh likes this.
  10. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I more excited over the BodyguardXManager CP?! :love: I so love their dynamic: where the bodyguard (Tang Guo) who has a cute face is way shorter than the manager (Qi Sen) who is a walking ice block. Especially love the scene when TG stepped in front of QS and defended him when Yan Feng (a manager for another douchebag actor) talks shit about QS.

YF: Qi Sen, you've been with Yang An Yu for almost two years now.
    QS: Yes....
    YF: That's a long time... Don't know whether you can continue on?
    QS: *face turned scary*
    In fact QS has brought in a lot artist, but they all think that QS is too boring and harsh, looks unkind, they will be under QS for only a bit period of time before strongly urged their agency to change QS with another manager.
    YF: Brother Qi, don't think too much, I'm just worried about you ah.
    QS: *no reaction*
    YF: *getting pissed off* But maybe Yang An Yu would be more obedient will continue on to follow you in the future, but...
    BG: *cuts in, standing in front of QS* Sorry to disturb.
    YF: *angry* Who're you?
    BG: My name is Tang Guo. I am a bodyguard.
    YF laughs, TG is much shorter than him, age is less than 25 years old. Has a cute face, white pure skin. How does this looks like a reliable bodyguard? He is simply a small assistant, who usually pour tea and run errands for people!
    YF: *sneers* Oh, there's a bodyguard like you?
    QS: YF, that's enough!
    YF: *laughs* QS, don't be angry, I just think that this little bodyguard is a bit special.
    YF tried to touch TG's head to deliberately ridicule him, but was surprised when TG snatched onto his wrist and hold it firmly.
    YF: You! *struggles trying to free his hands, but TG strength is greater*
    TG: YF, though I don't look like a bodyguard, but I am one! I'm very aware that the person I want to protect is very important. Not only Young Master Yang, but also Brother Qi.
    QS: ...!!!
    TG: Mr Yan, please remember, Brother Qi is very good! *saying this very proudly* Brother Qi is very good even though he is boring and can't hold a proper conversation, sometimes very harsh...but he is better than you a hundred, ten thousand times!
    QS: ..... *cold expression slowly melted*
    YF went away, very pissed off.
    QS: Don't get influenced by this kind of person next time.
    TG: *agrees*
    QS: What do you want to eat for lunch.
    TG: Eh? Aren't we eating with the crew?
    QS: *thought* That was before, this now is not the same.
    QS: I'll take you out to eat.
    TG: Really want to take me out to eat? *excited*
    QS: Ah.
    TG: *eyes lit up* spicy hot pot! The more spicy the better!
    At this moment, it was impossible for Yang An Yu to know that his manager and bodyguard intends to abandon him and sneaks out together to eat alone.

Shipping intensifies! :blobhero:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    reader_O8, Sivajani, yfndsh and 17 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow wow wow, and here I thought the manager is ML’s manager

12. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    There's too many managers in here so it's gets confusing lol! But the side CP are:

MC Manager (Qi Sen) x MC Bodyguard (Tang Go)
    MC Bro (Yang Jue) x MC Singer Friend (Qin Nuo Xi)
    ML Manager (Li Ye) x Manager/Director of another agency (Jiao Yu) - possible/hinted!

.... Did I missed anyone?

13. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    Only mentioned CP is the brother(?)/bro-in-law of that Gu actress who met MC when he brought his dog to the vet and told him he is a fan of his. His hubby is the sponsor of a film in which MC become the protagonist one :hmm: Gu Xie(?) even told MC that he is knocking vinegar jar coz his spouse is MC fan(level of MC as ML's fanboy?:blob_grin:)

reader_O8, LanTian, yfndsh and 3 others like this.
  14. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OriginalMC with someone from the ancient times. Also mentioned about the gu brother with the president(?) and ML’s rival, xu something with the father of a child actor.

About ML manager.....sadly no. I’ve read the extra chapter and there’re no story about them.

15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil what happened with Original MC with someone from the ancient times please? 6w6

16. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers ~~~~~~~
    *lurks in the darkness...

17. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading the raws and just want to share some noteworthy moments.. ;)
    It was almost New Year when ML picked up MC and drove him to his new house. YA (MC) and YC (ML) spent the night together on the same bed for the first time (sorry to disappoint but there's no steamy scene.. :p). YA was so anxious and was having trouble sleeping but when he noticed that YC is already asleep, he can't help but admire and stare at YC's outline (room is dark so YA can vaguely see the ML's face). While doing so, he was able to sort out his feelings and finally realized that he likes YC. Not the like where a servant admires and respects his general which he did in his past life, but the more intimate kind of like where he wants to be closer to YC. With this thought, YA finally calmed down and gradually fell asleep. Unkown to him, after he had fallen asleep, YC opened his eyes and pulled YA into his embrace. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  18. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YC bought a Corgi dog for YA (Corgi is a legit breed of dog.. you can google it.. ;)) because he had earlier known that YA is fond of dogs (it was during the time when they were filming their first movie together). YC also likes dogs but due to his busy schedule, he does not have time to look after and care for one. But now things are different, YA is with him. So, out of the blue, he asked YA if they can take care of the dog together. YA was surprised at first but he felt happy inside and naturally agreed. YC let YA name the dog, and settled for 'Cocoa' (the name is cool! I personally like it! :LOL:). Afterwards, YA took a photo of him and Cocoa then posted it to his mocroblogging site with 3 'love you' description (emojis??). YC, when he saw this, felt jealous! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

By the way, when YC arrived with the dog, YA just finished bathing. Seeing that his hair is still wet, YC volunteered to dry it for him. YA declined at first but YC ignore him. While YC is drying YA's hair, YA is playing with Cocoa in his arms. YA at that time is wearing a loose shirt and YC subconsciously had his eyes linger on YA's clavicle down to the two red little dots! :ROFLMAO: Cocoa made it even worse when he pulled YA's collar exposing those 2 red dots! :ROFLMAO: YA was not aware of what's going on YC's mind because he feels confortable while YC is drying his hair. :)
    They're currently filming YA's movie as the male lead for the first time. YC is the villain and nobody found out about it until they started filming. There is this scene where YA should be bathing and will have to expose the upper half of his body naked. Although YA maybe a bit thin, but he possesses abdominal muscles with a feast-for-the-eyes mermaid lines (or love handles if you prefer it! Lol). Seeing this, YC is unhappy but can't do anything about it. (Bet he's unhappy because many people are looking at his wife's nake body! Haha!)
    Will be posting spoilers as I read along the raw chapters.. will only post the things that interests me though... ;)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  19. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does ML realize that MC was his bodyguard from the past life? :aww:

20. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While filming, there are scenes where YC had to touch YA's chest (think it was during the torture scene) and due to YA's feelings for YC, he gets distracted easily and thus the bad takes. Later on, to prevent such things happening, he decided that he would like to stay YC's side as a friend because this way, they can play chess together, eat and drink together, and do other things like normal friends do. He wants to interact with YC as himself and not as the original YA. With this in mind, he met with YC and finally told him that after shooting the film, he wants to divorce. After saying this, YC did not give a response before leaving and YA also left. For the following days, YA did not see YC even during filming days. However, when the day to shoot the kissing scene with the female lead came, YC appeared with a cold face. YA felt anxious and continuously performed bad takes so he excused himself and went to the restroom to calm himself down. Surprisingly, when he looked at the mirror, he saw YC and due to panic, YA hurriedly walked to leave the room but YC moved faster and closed the door. YC cornered YA into the wall and asked if he had kissed before and YA subconsciously shook his head. YC then whispered that if that's the case, he'll teach him. Before YA can react, he felt cold lips landing onto his lips! (Finally, a kiss! :love::love::love:)

Chapter 36 ----
    Upon the touch of their lips, YC quivered and gently started sucking on YA's lips. Realizing what's happening, YA pushed YC away and eventually separated. YA took this chance to ask YC if he likes him, not as friends but more than that. YA had been wondering why YC 's attitude seemed to have changed this past times plus what's with the kiss today! YC did not respond but again kissed YA and this time, the kiss was deep. His hand tightened around YA's waist while his other hand is holding the back of YA's head. Gradually, YC led his toungue into YA's mouth, intertwining with YA's toungue. Feeling YC's enthusiasm, YA's heart starts to beat wildly and also begins to awkardly move his tongue to respond to YC. The kiss got deeper, stronger, and more intoxicating. After a while, YC released YA with a slightly swollen lips. "Now, do you know my answer?" YC suddenly asked YA. YA's response was to encircle YC's waist and hugged him tightly. "I also really like you very much! So once I hold you tight, you can't let go! You can't run away either!" YA seriously declared. YC hugged YA back and said "I will not run. You will always stay with me and not also allowed to run away!" Upon hearing this, YA felt warm inside. YC guides YA again and fell into another kiss, this time the kiss is real and warm and it went much smoother. Afterwards, the kissing scene was done successfully. YC's kiss totally dispelled YA's idea of divorce. With both feelings mutual, the rest of the filming days went by smoothly, during this time YC and YL are in constant communication thru WeChat. Listening to the giggles inside the room, TG feels happy because his young master is finally happy. Qi Sen, YA's broker suddenly approached TG saying not to eavesdrop. TG was startled but told QS that he's just happy. /** Will not delve into their conversation any further but will definitely post fluffy or romantic moments they'll have later on, if any. **/

By the way, after the filming ended, YC and YA went back home on the same plane. While on the plane, YC again had a dream about the boy in ancient times, calling him general. For the previous dreams, when YC attempts to reach out to the boy, the boy will always turn bloody. But now, when he tried to reach for the boy's hand, he was able to hold it and the hand felt soft and warm. When YC woke up, he looked at YA who's currently leaning on his shoulder asleep. YC had a feeling that the dreams he had were related to his past life, that the boy in his dreams that looked like YA is somehow related to him in the past. Anyway, he does not need to think deep anymore because YA is already by his side.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018