LCD MMORPG: Martial Gamer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Nekorin, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link:

description:
    Catching arrows, running up walls, crushing boulders and bending metal, these are but petty parlour tricks in the eyes of a true martial artist. But where can a martial artist stand in an era of material pursuit?

Join Wang Yu, the greatest martial genius the world has ever seen, as he takes on the gaming world of “Rebirth”, where dragons, demons and immortals are more than just legends.​

Dravileo likes this.
  2. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    hoho now its 19 chapter that has been released, so far this novel is good read~

Recommended~

3. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    19 chapters in and the author hasn't been very consistent with the MC.

TBH i'm a bit disappointed.

4. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    how so?

5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.......so Zhan Long but just more Broken in Gaming realistic and RL and without the MC being a tanker + healer + damage dealer?:hmm: At least that's what I get from the synopsis and the reviews.

momonga143 likes this.
  6. Noctis

Noctis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only downside is that the MC is very dumb

Black Parcher likes this.
  7. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well i'm pretty sure you're just used to read all those so called walking dictionary type MC's. . . .
    but well sometimes you will feel really disappointed when they make any obvious idiocy. . .

8. the_cheater17

the_cheater17 17 is not my age

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this novel will not become xianxia/xuanhuan/quest finisher story in the game, like many of novels with this theme.
    TKA one of the best example that we read about gamer not about the game.

9. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    But Goku is smarter than him. Facts.

MC dude is dumber than Goku. On Goku's worst day. He should really ask for help before just randomly selling and giving away stuff to complete strangers. He has 5 other people in the house to teach him about stuff and he doesn't even ask. He's like the martial arts guys from the Legend the Moonlight Sculptor that fight for the sake of fighting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  10. Noctis

Noctis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope i'm used to MC who don't have sufficient knowledge in certain themes
    but this MC is just plain dumb(even if he lived all his life training to be a martial artist, sure martial artists ask questions too right?)

11. PenguinXeus

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i gather,
    MC is a martial art fanatic,
    the MC is raised in a very wealthy clan, one where he doesn't need care about money or food, he just need to learn martial art
    raised in these kind of situation common sense is kinda skewered
    that 5 person, 1 is currently working, 4 is locked behind in a room full of girl
    MC loves his wife very much
    MC is flat-out broke in the begining

Nekorin likes this.
  12. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of asking the girls in his house that are supposed to be his teammates if something valuable he labels it trash and gives it to random chicks just because he can't use them. The other girls in his house could I'm quite sure.

13. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well. . . .i'm sure no matter how dumb the MC do things. . .
    the author will do something to make his dumb decisions to be like a lucky or will have a best outcome in the long run. . . .

14. PenguinXeus

Reading List:
    Link
    1. because he don't know just how valuable that book is,
    2. why would he give to the girl in his house, in a sense they are also a stranger
    3. he dont know the etiquette of online gaming

at the very least i like these kind of dumb compared to Overgeared MC

15. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    -First and third point- He could have asked his wife. He has enough common sense to ask where the wolf king is but not how to price again. Because he asked he before when sold the wolf skin set clothing.
    -Second point- He works for them and is part of their group. They bought his vr gear. They're the reason he's farming gold with the quota of 5 gold a month to farm.

He became allies with another group of girls under false pretense because they think he already part of a guild of martial maniacs. Waiting to see how that blow up in face. This story is starting look like reverse ntr to me. With the girls wanting to cop fills on him.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  16. PenguinXeus

Reading List:
    Link
    the main reason he gave them is because he was accused to be KS( that why i say he doesnt understand online etiquette) and even then he understand KSing is a terrible thing to do for a normal person even more as a moral Martial Practitioner. how the hell where he got the time to ask for advice when he currently is being accused.
    They bought his VR gear but he also farm gold for them so its a business transaction.

P.S. sigh why the hell am i keep defending him, im lazy to defend him on these matter anymore so it my last defence.

nick1mname likes this.
  17. Alski

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Overgeared? That MC was as dumb as a brick for the first 100 chapters(worse than this MC), the only reason he is any better now is because he has a bunch of smart people backing him up and its been several years in game time.

This brings up another problem, his wife is apparently a developer/designer for this game yet she's working as a bloody waitress.

18. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    correction, his wife is only a customer agent support of the game...

Dumbness of the MC is still okay because he learns fast... take note he has only been playing the game for a few days.
    About the skill book, he jut gave it to them because he was accused of kill stealing... he can't be bothered to argue and just let it go cause he judged that those items were not useful to him!

What I am more disappointed really is how they made the MC overpowered so fast, just because he is a super expert martial artist in real life.
    I mean, when he entered the game, he has low stats, no skills relating to his expertise in real life other than that "lateral kick", he should had become someone who was bind and blind when inside the game at low levels... but no, that is not the case. Although, they tried buy making his attacks low damage, but the ability to sense thief in stealth mode and catch arrows just doesn't make sense. Even though the game is virtual reality, those abilities of his in real life should still be digitized so that it can be applicable in the game.

Another glaring irritating situation is how the pugilist class was deemed trash when the game is still a few days old!! The players still haven't explored the possibilities in the game but the already have that judgement.

19. Alski

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they said that she works in Customer support. But honestly the information about the exact spawn condition, location, and even the name of the quest(which seemed to be a hidden quest) is not something anyone from customer support should know.

True that, it pops up in a few stories and its always for a stupid reason.

20. PenguinXeus

Reading List:
    Link
    um that why i like this MC compared to the permanatly retarded Overgeared Mc. OG mc is beyond salvageable.