Spoiler 《BL》 Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the movie was released , YA and YC became busy and hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks. Once done with shooting his parts for the new season of "Challenge" - this is like a reality show where QNX is also a participant - YA , while on the way home, fell asleep inside the car.

YC, on the other hand, is already at home waiting for YA. He's busying himself with watching videos of YA in the show, Challenge. There was an episode where YA was humming and another participant asked the details of the song. YA answered that it is YC's song and the said participant asked again if he knows all of YC's songs. YA said YES cheerfully and even told him that he likes YC very much! (Of course, the fellow participants and the fans think that YC is YA's idol and also since he is his senior in the industry.:LOL:) YA sang the song of YC (which is originally a sad one) with an upbeat and lively melody. This became an instant hit to the fans! YC, while watching this, is in a good mood. LY, looking at YC, couldn't help but shake his head. Indeed, YC had changed.

YA felt that somebody embraced him and lifted his body up so he suddenly woke up and saw YC carrying him. YA told YC to put him down but YC declined and carried him all the way inside the house. Once inside, YC did not let go of YA. He held him on his thigh and sat down on the sofa then YC gently squeezed YA's ass with his big palm. :ROFLMAO: YA trembled and felt his ears burning hot! :LOL:

Before, even when YC have not seen YA for 6 months, he does not feel anything but now, he had not only seen YA for 3 weeks and he already felt uncomfortable. He missed YA.

While on the sofa, YC asked YA if he missed him. YA did not straightforwardly said yes but with the slight movement of YA's head, YC understood. "Then you kiss me", ordered YC to YA. YA froze and felt his ears become hotter. Although embarassed, YA took the initiative to kiss YC's left cheek. Right after, YC said "not enough" so YA kissed YC's right cheek. YC laughed and did not tease YA anymore. He kissed YA's slightly open mouth and directly savored the other's tongue. Knowing that YA is tired, the kiss did not last long and just told YA to stay with him for a few days. (y)

2. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiny little moment when YC seems to be just starting to realize his feelings (but it made me giggle like a silly so I wanted to share)
    YA texts YC to say thanks (for backing him up when he wanted to do his own stunts). Normally YC gives really short responses that don't lead the conversation anywhere. But this time he teases him, saying how are you going to thank me? (Trying to flirt and being all cute anticipating YA's response... :X3:) And YA being the adorable, clueless little cinnamon bun he is tells YC he'll treat him to some duck. YC: "....."

ahahahaha the disappointment was so cute. :ROFLMAO:

3. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the same day, they ate dinner together. Previously, it was YA who always cooked for him so YC thinks that moving forward, he will take care of YA better so he voluntarily cooked for their dinner this time. After eating, YA took a bath. YC waited outside for YA to finish but after sometime he did not hear any movement or response from YA. Since the bathroom door is not locked, YC opened the door and saw YA lying inside the bath tub, seemingly asleep. YA felt a person's presence around and suddenly opened his eyes. When he saw YC, YA panicked at first but shortly after he calmed down and told YC to leave. However, YC jumped into the tub, his shirt and pants wet. YC was stunned because he is now fully naked in front of YC. Moments later, YC broke the silence and told YA that he'll help him wash. YA, thinking that this thing may happen sooner or later, let YC help him wash. After bathing, they slept together on the same bed holding each other's hand (awww.. so sweet.. (y)). YC, though feeling hot, did not give in to his carnal desire because he knew it is not yet the right time to do it. :D

The next morning, YA woke up with Cocoa (or Coco? .. MTL is inaccurate.. :( but I will stick with Coco for the rest of spoilers coz it sounds cuter :D...) sprawled over his chest. He carried Coco in his arms and walked down to the kitchen where YC is preparing breakfast. YA upon seeing YC, said good morning and thanked him for the breakfast. With a smile, YC asked for a reward. No longer embarassed, YA took the initiative to kiss YC's mouth. YC thought of turning around to leave but changed his mind and hugged YC's waist. Alas, Coco is sandwiched between them and feeling uncomfortable, barked! :D

After breakfast, they lazed around the living room. These two days, they both stayed at home feeling relaxed. While on the sofa, YA blurted out that they seem like a husband and wife in which YC asked "are we not?" :X3:... YC held YA's hand and later hugged him from behind.

YC then realized that with YA's lively personality, he must have been bored staying at home with him for two days. Due to the nature of their job, they can't be seen together outside. So YC asked YA if he's bored but YA answered "if it's with other people, I may feel very bored but you are not the same. You are YC. You are my most favorite person in the world!" (Whoaa.... the feels... sounds like a former soldier, very straightforward!:LOL:)

Suddenly, YA got a call from his big brother. His big brother knew that YA has rest days but found out that he is not in his apartment and so he was furious because he knows that YA is at YC's villa. (Big Borther Yang dislikes YC and would like to separate his lil brother from him. YA and YC are also aware of this.) YA did not pick up the call. YA told YC that he'll explain everything to his big brother later on.

YA felt like he needed to confess that he is not the original YC but before he could do so, YC's phone rang. When YA saw that YC was about the hang up the call, YA told YC to take the call. (This is the second time he attempted to reveal his true self to YC. I cant remember the specific chapter but the first time YA tried to tell YC about it, he got interrupted by a call as well. YC then ignored the call and urged YA to talk but YA suddenly felt hesitant so he just told YC that it is nothing. :()

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  4. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffft. YC came home and caught YA hugging a pillow with his (YC's) picture on it. I'm dying. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

waraa, mereumsama, Silver_ and 3 others like this.
  5. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right! :LOL:
    I also like the scene when YC came home and finds YA wearing a puppy-themed pajama complete with ears and tail! That time, YA recalled that he is supposed to cook for dinner. Thinking about this, YA turned to change clothes but YC said "no need. The clothes suit you." :LOL: YC finds YA cute with those pajamas on. Note that YC is also a dog-lover. :D And oh! YC took the apron and puts it on YA's. Lol!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  6. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    what random, it's completely rigged by the author :p:p

Nic likes this.
  7. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li ye x Qiao yu is confirmed :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    This author like to merge characters from his other books. In 99 methods it says Qiao yu was chasing his colleague(?) from university, here it says that they both are classmates under one professor.:blob_grin:

This is from author other books, mtl says the title is “The President is Destined to be Alone”:blobokhand:

8. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    This author knows how to make readers look for her other works well

9. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If anybody out there is curious, you can find this particularly adorable scene in Chapter 44 of the raw. :D TG is damn cute!!! And QS finally warms up... :LOL:!

mereumsama and Storymonster like this.
  10. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahaha I love how YC spends his down time watching YA videos and reading YC/YA fanfics. His manager's reactions to it cracks me up.
    But seriously. Making YA act out the story he was reading? YC is the best. So freaking cute. :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

mereumsama likes this.
  11. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a snippet.... :X3:

I really like the interaction between YC and YA! Definitely no miscommunication... they're very honest and direct with their feelings :X3:. Even though they are miles apart and have not seen each other for several months, they find time to call or send each other messages! :D And when they finally meet each other again, something like this (click Spoiler below) happens.

It was almost New Year again [If I am not mistaken, it has already been 2 years since YC and YA met..]. YC and YA decided to clean the house themselves. Afterwards, YA fell asleep and when he woke up:

"Wait!" YA pulled YC, and his eyes turned to him. "Chen Chen, did you kiss me when I was asleep?"
    "Yeah." Cheeky YC directly admits, but also scratched his nose, "Who made you look so cute."
    "What if I did not grow up like this, and became fat? What about if I am ugly?” YA said, his tone and expression changed.

"Look, you really hesitated." YA was not happy.
    "Wrong, not only do I look at your face but also your body... in bed..." YC said with a low smile and leaned against the ears of YA. Suddenly, YA’s ears got hot and pushed YC’s face away. YC immediately caught YA's little hand and did not tease him any longer. He looked at him seriously and said: "YA, you are unique. So it doesn't matter what your name, identity and appearance are. What I like is this unique one." YA froze and his heart was moved. YC is so tender and gentle, and he could not resist.

"Little Yu, if it were me, if I would become ugly and fat some day, no longer a star, and has no money, what would you do?"
    "That would be great!" YA brightened his eyes.

YC: "..."

"In that case, there won't be a whole lot of people calling you 'male god' and 'husband' every day. They will not continue to scream 'I love you'. Haha! So I don't have to worry about you being taken away by someone else any day.” YA smiled, his eyes sparkling, like a starry sky.

"Even if you're ugly, fat, and don't have money, I just love you. You'll always be the best in my mind! When I'm responsible for making money and raising a family, you're responsible for this beauty. We..." YA has not yet finished when YC's mouth was pasted on him and kissed him deeply.

"Wang! [sound of Coco's barking..:ROFLMAO:]" Little Coco also watched the two husbands' show of love. The most hateful is that, now, he is once again caught in the middle, watching them kiss! Wang Wang! Please don't injure the innocent mind of this small animal! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [Little Coco is the most adorable Corgi in the universe!!! Haha! This cute doggie has been living with his maters for 2 years but it seems like he's not yet used to seeing them go lovey-dovey.. I think Daddy YC and Mommy YA should find Little Coco a lover too! :LOL:]

12. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Single dog coco needs love too

midnight reader likes this.
  13. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Need to know who Tang Hao/yu is? This guy is getting on my nerve:mad:

14. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a vague impression of Tang Huo/Yu because I normally skim through the parts about the entertainment circle. However, I guess this guy that pissed you off appeared first during the show "The Voice of Tomorrow" where singers perform and there will be judges. The concept is somewhat similar to that of The Voice, X-Factor, America's/British Got Talent. In this show, QNX and YA are also contestants.

YA was eliminated early in the show and QNX decided to retreat towards the end of the show because his father (who didn't like QNX to sing) found out about him joining the competition. Later on, Tang Huo's name instantly became popular and was named as one of the TOP 3. Rumor has it that he has a powerful backing.

Afterwards, I am not sure how and when it started but Tang Huo seemed to deliberately participate in the shows where YA will appear. There was a subtle hint that he is interested in YA. This maybe a part of a scheme. :blobfrowning:

YC secretly investigated about Tang Huo. YC finds out the identity of his powerful backer but what disturbed YC was the new broker of Tang Huo. Based on the conversation of YC and his manager LY, they seem to be familiar with Tang Huo's new broker/manager. In chapter 53, Tang Huo and YA work together in the same project. YA is the male protagonist and TH is the second male lead.

In chapter 55, there's a conversation between TH and the new manager Wu Shao. They sound like they're planning to pull down YC from his pedestal. They are cooperating with a person named "Huang Chuan". It was stated that TH and HC have different purposes but they have the same plans. Maybe they're planning to take revenge against YC. Not sure though. But he's got a beef with YC.

Anyway, Tang Huo definitely is a villain and this Huang Chuan maybe the main antagonist. :blobangery:

I haven't finished reading the raw chapters so I only have these answers at the moment.:blob_grin:

yfndsh, swordfish, mereumsama and 4 others like this.
  15. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, me too. I’ve stopped reading at chap 50 because he is too annoying :blobangery:

16. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I get distracted reading other novel updates, my speed in reading this novel's raw chapters becomes turtle-like. :( But I guess I'm near completion. :D Not totally sure though, but I think this novel contains 69 chapters plus 4 extras. ;)

The plot is now getting serious with YA's headaches occurring more frequently... :( Hopefully, from this point on, the secrets would slowly and timely be revealed. :D
    In chapter 55, YA met a minor accident while shooting a scene of Blurred in a lake. When YA's body was submerged in the lake water, he experienced another attack of falling into a brief unconscious state. Like before, YA heard voices but this time, the voice extremely expressed his hate towards the Yang family but the voice also mentioned that he likes YC. Two days later, TG called YC informing him that YA caught a fever during the filming and the fever has been running for 2 days now.

In the hospital, YA is lying on the bed holding the pillow (with YC's face printed on it) and seems to be asleep. The doctor came in. He approached lightly, measured the heart rate and body temperature of YA, then suddenly leaned down and secretly kissed YA!

YA opened his eyes and looked at the 'doctor' then asked "Chen Yan, why did you pretend to be a doctor?” YC then asked YA how did he know it's him. YA's brows raised and he said: "Of course, I'm not stupid. Most people can't eat my tofu." [** Lol! I did not edit this last sentence from the raw because it sounds right and delivered in a cute way! :LOL: It implies then that only YC can eat YA's tofu?!? Haha! **]

YC just laughed at YA's response and asked him why he's ill. At this point, YC's expression became dark as he was thinking that TH may have something to do with it. YA realized what YC was thinking so he told YC that it was not the case. YA told YC that it was his own doing, reason why he fell down with a cold. YA said that he wants to be better in acting and learn more from YC. Listening to this, YC did not speak anymore and just kissed YA. YA would like to refuse the kiss because he is worried that the cold will be transmitted to YC but YC said that it does not matter.

After the kiss, YC urged YA to lie down and sleep some more since he is currently ill. YC saw the custom-made body pillow (with his face printed on it) and he doesn't know if he'll laugh or cry. YC took away the pillow and told YA that he won't need to use it since YC is in front of him. Lying down beside YA, YC was tightly hugged by him.

In the evening, when QS and TG came back, they saw that the two husbands were not fully dressed. They are tightly attached to each other and have entered into deep sleep. TG immediately received a blow. [**Haha! TG's imagination is going wild again! :ROFLMAO:**] Before, YC only said that he will come to see the young master. Seeing this, QS instructed TG to call LY to let him know that YC will be staying overnight in the hospital.

The next day, YA felt better. However, he started to get dizzy again. The pain reminded him that he had to ask YC of something.

"Chen Yan, you know that I can't remember some of my memory before the car accident. But my heart is vaguely aware that when you promised to marry me, there should be other reasons besides my face. Can you tell me?”

After speaking, YA firmly looked at YC. But YC remained silent. After such a long time, YA asked again. Before, he always subconsciously escaped and forgot. But now, his headaches reminded YA time and time again that he needs to face it all and untie the knot between himself and the original owner.

"In the beginning of the marriage, there was no emotion." YA said slowly. "Did I force you? Is it my fault?" What would the original owner use to force YC to do this? (YA thought)

"It can be regarded as my fault." Silent for a long time, YC only made a faint statement. Whose fault it was, is now unclear.

YA's heart shuddered. Maybe both parties have faults. Looking at YC's expression, YA could not bear it. He walked towards him and embraced YC. "Chen Yan, I'm sorry. I should not have asked."

Haziel21, yfndsh, swordfish and 11 others like this.