| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Age Of Heroes

Here is the Central Plaza of AoH (Age Of Heroes), others threads are just below !

So here is the thread where characters will talk, please try to talk as much in IC (In Character) and not in OOC (Out Of Character). As any threads, try to keep thing friendly and not too explicit (R-15).

Just in case, here is a few things that you should respect :

• First, respect all the forums' rules.
    • Don't spam, just don't.
    • Behave yourself and don't offend anyone.
    • Don't mess with other people's character unless they are willing.
    • If a staff asks you to drop a conversation, do it, or continue in PM.

If something bother you, please contact one of the staff such as me, @Quaesitor and @Exitiumm.

And now that, for the ones having character (nobody yet), please go ahead !

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    Anon Ymous, Abox, leegood and 2 others like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Strange, I thought I died, Where am I?" I had responded to that old styled looking soldier in a daze, not really realizing what I was saying. But It seems I'm some kind of, supernatural person now? I took out my map, which had a huge [?] on it besides the areas that I've been to recently.

I pouted, of all the things that had to be, It was this old map of my father's. For now though, It seemed I had to discover more of it's effects, and since I used it as a general in my previous life, perhaps I need some soldiers under my command to test this out but that's for another time.

The only thing on my mind was, where am I again?

3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

With Orisos having gone off to admire the ships, I'm a bit bored now. While, yes, this is a prospering city, it's not like I haven't seen things like this before. As I wander the streets, quietly humming to myself, I come upon the central plaza.

There I find a weird looking woman. Well, most people look weird to me, but she is a tad weirder, or something. Anyway, she looks interesting. With the best smile I can manage, I greet her: "Hey there, cutie. You seem a little... out of it?" No matter how hard I try, there always is this accent I can't seem to get rid of.

4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    After coughing a few times and getting rid of his shock, the soldier began to talk on a perplexed tone before understanding that she just appeared.

"Alright, it will be better to give you more information, my break can wait. " Despite having a map, she didn't know where she was, it made him internally laugh bitterly, a Servant who appeared just recently, he understood.
    "We are in Aureum, in the Golden City, the capital. Just in case, I will say that we are in the Continent named Initium, do you need more informations ?" The soldier asked on a polite and respectful tone.
    "Sir Kamik, it has been a short time. How is the city to you ?" This soldier was also the one who registered Kamik, so he already knew quite a bit about him.

"Perhaps, you have seen the ships ?"

5. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Recognizing the soldier, I greet him with a very enthusiastic handshake. "Oh, it's good, it's good. Many things to see, more than in most other places."

His remark about the ships makes me laugh out loud: "They are very big. Orisos likes them very much, can't look away." Or was it likes them a lot? Doesn't really matter.

6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I blinked, what an unrefined way to say that you find something cute. Though of course it may be the norm in this place ti call people 'cutie' so I'll try to adapt. "I was...a bit..lost here, I thank thee for the concern."

I put my map away, Initium? I've never heard of that place before, and I believe the last largest continent found was the americas. And the golden city? "Does this place mine gold?" I looked around, before returning to the more important matters "Well, It seems I'll be staying here for the time being, do you know where lodging is?"

7. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't seem better than before. Did that come over wrong? "I'm lost too, that makes us two." Having managed to make a silly pun, I grin to myself.
    "No no no, it's a harbor city! Lots of trade! Goods from all over the world are traded here, there's lots of money being made." As I have no clue about lodging either, I ignore that question. I'm used to sleeping in the open, and so it Orisis by now.

Exitiumm likes this.
  8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "That is good then. It doesn't surprise me that Sir Orisos likes them very much. That's our strongest point here after all." The handshake was perhaps a bit too... Filled with emotions to the soldier, it seemed like he was worried over nothing, this person was quite positive to his eyes.
    "It doesn't particularly mine gold, it was named like this as it's one of the most fortunate city on Initium, contrary to most places." The respectful tone was still there but it didn't have shred of admiration over his city.

"Hmm... Since you are a Servant, most services would be free but you probably don't need to eat or sleep." Maybe she wasn't aware of her situation ?
    "A Master is also offered free services, both of you, I advise you to take a rest at the Public House the nearest to the place." He pointed at a direction.
    "But don't abuse of these, it would be punished by the authorities and Heroic Spirit affiliated by Aureum." But he still had that polite tone, it was omnipresent in his voice.

Anon Ymous, leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that he's also lost, I let down my guard a bit "It seems we are both in the predicament of having no place to lodge, though I believe it's only temporarily." He looked a bit like a trader from the russian empire, "My name's leona, It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I see, I've heard of such cities before." I looked around with a renewed sense of curiosity, and not eating or sleeping? not needed? does not equate to not wanted. Noticing the change in his tone, it must mean this city was built out of necessity, or perhaps want by the upper class though I shall not pry for now. "I thank you sir for your advice."

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  10. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes, the ships are very strong." I can only agree, although I think that there might have been a slight misunderstanding somewhere.
    "Thank you, friendly man. I wouldn't abuse them, no. Don't worry." You give and take, always both.
    "Yes, pleasure to meet you, too. Lao-Leona." Proceeding to point at my self, I proudly state my name: "Kamik! I'm good at fishing." Her way of speaking confuses me a bit, though.

Anon Ymous and Exitiumm like this.
  11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "You are welcome, then, I shall resume my break. I do hope that both of you will have a great time. I will go. At another time."

Bowing, the soldier didn't even said his name as he left both of them, he had work but before that a rest alone will give him back energy. Sincerely, he thought that next time he should present himself properly.

12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "So you like to fish? I do like my seafood, But the only form of fish I've had is little, since it was seen as something that should not be eaten for me in the place I once lived." I thought back to my father talking about how it would be a waste of money to eat fish, so I've only eaten one or two fishes prepared by a sailor, it was quite soft.

I looked at what I had, a map, my outfit, and my good pair of walking shoes prepared by my father's show craftsmen. "I believe we'll be seeing each other in the future as well, actually, while we're here, would you like to accompany me on a tour of this place?"

13. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fish is great. I fish to earn money, and they like my fish. Why would someone not like fish?" Shaking my head in pity, I have to come to terms with it: not everyone likes fish.

A tour? "Yes, I will accompany you. Where are we going?"

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and leegood like this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "To see what they offer here, since it seems a bit of it is free, It'd be better to know where everything is in this plaza." I started walking forward, taking in the views of this plaza, looking at the buildings, and the people to see what they were doing.

15. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Humming a cheerful tone, I follow Leona. "I think they offer most things." As we pass by a few stalls, I can barely understand quite a few people haggling with each other.

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and leegood like this.
  16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "It seems to be a bargain economy, I've not seen any money change hands though to me, It's strange since where I came from, they used coins minted by the state." I looked at what they haggled and what they haggled for, since it might serve useful information in the future should I choose to do so myself.

"I've heard fishermen tell legends of men fighting against large beasts, did you do that?"

17. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuhahahaha
    a lone man let out a crazed and loud laugh in the dark night
    -I, Anon Dy Mous, escaped, thoses fools cannot kill me!!
    After calming down the man finally observe his surroundings
    and
    :blobexpressionless:
    - By all the UNHOLY on NUF !!! Where am i !!?
    let out another loud cry

leegood, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Money does not need to be used for everything. It can be better without."

"There are many tales! Tales of beasts, and giant fish, terrorizing the oceans. Legends. Ah, they really make you aspire to become as great as the men they tell tales about." While I really would like to tell her more, my vocabulary fails me.

Anon Ymous, leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm, I've never been to the ocean so I'll take your word on it." after a few moments
    "Did you hear that? I guess theirs strange people in this land too." I looked at the sky, and it seemed it was almost late afternoon "What do you plan to do?"

20. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after letting out his exclamation unfitting of a professionnal assasin(or so he think) anon see a couple strangely dressed
    ( not that he is better, anon dy mous is wearing black torn clothes due to fire)

Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.