Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do spoiler arc 2, 3 and 4

Kikis likes this.
  2. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do. CY is pissing me off. :blobowoevil:

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The heck is a created person? Do you meant creative? You scared me for a second there, I thought there is something more about MC’s background

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was literally created by a certain god... Unless some other secret gets revealed later like she has to collect fragments of her soul or something.

kiara8 likes this.
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-i’m crying blood here... i just typed the rest of arc2 completely when it was suddenly gone.:blob_coughblood::blobdead:.. sorry, i can’t right now, i am feeling a bit shitty, maybe i’ll post it tomorrow when i can motivate myself to type it again...:blobdizzy:

6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    That's happened to me too haha... It's best to ctrl+c before you try to post a long post just in case. Got burned one too many times.

7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is the first creature born in the beginning of chaos. He is in a world of his own, and all the worlds we see are just lesser worlds. In his world, he is all alone. In the beginning, he was a blue lotus, and after countless years, he gained consciousness. He watched the countless smaller worlds, but when he tries to enter one, everything in that world collapsed. He was too strong to enter the smaller worlds. The ml in every arc is just his avatar, but because of his immense power, they don't have his memory. The mc is a being the ml created, but she was weak, so he had to put her in the white space so she can get strong enough to be with him. The missions are a way for her to become stronger.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so that means MC already know that she is a created person since the beginning?

LokaLari likes this.
  9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. She doesn’t figure it out until she’s poweful enough to meet the ml. The first chapter is literally right after she was created

LokaLari, mmem, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  10. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the feeling that she knew something was up. After her 'first world' before her transmigrations, the system said it was a simulation to get her ready. So her life and experience there wasn't real, and she knew that much.

LokaLari, Bella94, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, so. There’s a sentence in @ChuChi spoiler post that said MC is a created person in arc 2. Idk if that was a typo and she meant creative person instead

LokaLari likes this.
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well whatever, i just need to suck it up...
    @kiara8 yep, she knows that she is a created being, it was written in the first chapter and already translated, but that ML created her was revealed at the end.
    @araarq did you also finished this too? Pretty okay noh? though the last 2 arcs after the revelation was a bit so-so for me, were those written just so we can read arcs where MC and ML are both in the know? I don't know it was pretty dry for me tbh.

Arc 2. Giants vs. Rebirth (last part:blobpats:)

But MC told the family that she doesn’t want to go through the wedding because she doesn’t like YH but mama Cheng told her that she should’ve told them that Yh is a bastard. Suddenly CY arrived but sensing the weird atmosphere asked CB why she was called when CB told her to see for herself pointing at the photos. When mama Cheng scolded her for being a white-eyed wolf when she knows that MC and YH have engagement agreement, CY paled and cried telling that even though she knows, she can’t stop her feelings but MC retorted that if this wasn’t discovered today will this affair stop even when they are married, which is what happened in the original plot, but CY hoping to be pitied answered that she would’ve leave when MC arrived unfortunately the people around her all love MC more than her that mama Cheng can’t help herself scolding CY for lying even pointing out illegitimate children. BZ then speak out telling CY that she should see her biological parents and she had already lived with Cheng family long enough and to pack her stuff which made CY aghast that she was being driven out but CZ thinks that if CY was good, ofc he will also be good to her but she wronged them, CY shouldn’t have hurt MC, so Cy has no choice but to leave. MC was unsympathetic to CY as she was the scourge of the Cheng family driving them all to death, and comforted her parents because they were feeling hurt as they did cultivate feelings for all those years that CY was with them. CY instead go to the apartment drought by YH and when YH rushed to comfort her, CY told her version of events of the Cheng being so angry while she defends their love that made YH more angry at the Cheng family.

Scene change to MC and ML going to a hot spring villa owned by ML’s foreign friend, Richard. Things happened where MC finally discovered that ML does indeed have a lotus mark and ML feeling touched that MC trusts him so much, that at the end they acknowledge their feelings to each other. While MC was thinking how to tell her parents about them ML was already with his parents to talk to the Cheng couple about YH and persuade the Cheng couple to give blessing for him to pursue MC, and because Cheng couple loves MC they decided to not interfere with MC’s decision and since ML was well known for having a straightforward personality with a clean and good reputation they decided to let him be, which made ML happy. Having their blessing ML began to court MC and when he finally got the approval of the Cheng family decided to host a grand engagement party for them. Life goes on, when Mr. DL decided to invite MC to be a member of the Association of Classical Chinese Culture and Arts, MC agreed silencing all dissatisfaction due to her age with an amazing landscape painting, so MC is living her life while CY was miserable. Because she grew up with the Cheng family, she was used to the lavish lifestyle that her savings was all used up and she disdained all the workplaces so she didn’t get a job relying on YH’s support unfortunately when their affair was discovered YH was punished by the family and is restricted so CY budget began to dwindle, unable to resist CY began to contact some of the rich people she knows. Unlucky for her, this was all known to ML where he presented photographs to YH ridiculing him of his choice of lover, when YH still won’t believe, ML brought him to see for himself CY in a car kissing a middle aged man. After some days he broke it off with CY. When MC discovered this she asked system if her task is about to be completed but system replied negatively citing that the task progress bar shows a lot worse and reminded MC that CY will not so easy to give up which made MC think of the original plot so she contacted her older brother to remind him to be on guard against CY. Good thing too as a major problem had risen in their business but due to CB preempt measures, the problem was solved but told MC they need to have a company meeting that MC need to attend. Before leaving MC called ML and drive to the company when she noticed a car following her that leads to a fast car chase when MC realized that this was the real revenge and was hit by a car but asked system to help her at the last second. CB was at the company waiting for MC when ML called asking about her, after hanging up ML noticed the news about a car accident in the tv where he recognized the car he gifted to MC. He rushed to the hospital where the nurse told him about MC in the emergency room and all her injuries which made him feel hurt for MC. Cheng family arrived, ML and CB talked and speculated that this may be deliberate and decide to investigate when the doctor went out and told the waiting people MC being out of danger but has sustained serious damage to her right hand that she may not be able to handle a brush in that hand ever again which made ML and the whole family silent. When MC woke up feeling the pain, she asked system about it but system said that it already did its best within the limit of the world, or else she will be excluded if her injuries break away from the world’s common sense. ML arrived feeling hurt because MC, according to host’s character, cry her grievances to him. ML starting from that day personally tended to MC not leaving her side which made all the hospital staff and the Cheng family admire his love and dedication to MC. When CB arrived to assure MC that all was taken care off, he then talked to ML outside confirming their suspicion of CY being the mastermind where ML was so angry that he told CB that he will make her regret. For the next 2 days, ML was a bit busy only returning to MC at dinner time and giving company issues as the reason when it was because he was busy torturing CY especially breaking her right hand fingers one by one because ML noticed MC’s devastation of being unable to paint anymore but trying to hide it. At this time CY was full of fear and regrets of provoking MC but ML was without mercy. After 3 months, MC was finally discharged, but instead of going home ML brought her to the Marriage Registration Administration and asked her to get married. The wedding between them became the hottest topic in Huangshi though the wedding is a private affair. Witnessing the wedding, YH is feeling a bit sour thinking of his willingness to fight for his love but what happend? So he decided to accept the Yuang couple arrangement for him.

Time passed, in an airport, ML and MC was photographed kissing and the picture was shown in the media the next day where MC’s family, including her older brother’s, CB, daughter was teasing her and when she called YX about it she was speechless about YX’s shamelessness. While in a warehouse where people are doing their job, they were gossiping about ML and MC’s love where CY with broken fingers heard and decided to let it be as she has more boxes to unload only looking at the TV that shows MC and ML hugging.

Wooohoooo.... Darn it i am done!!!:blobhero: I'll try to type another spoiler later cause i have time today, though i am still thinking of doing another arc as @araarq already did an awesome job of spoiling the next arcs....:blobthinkingsmirk: Maybe i'll do the apocalypse arc... i

13. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi just finished it. Really enjoyed it, but i feel like alot of the arcs are rushed. Alot of it felt like after the mc finishing the villan too quickly, and timeskip to the mc and ml having a happy life. Other than this, i cant find too many problems.

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 7 basic summary

should i start putting these into spoilers because of the length, or is it fine as it is? because later on, arcs get longer, from averaging 30 chapters to 50-60 chapters
    • Gaming world
    • The mc's host is Shen Xiao Xiao. She had an accident which resulted in her losing her ability to walk. This caused her to become withdrawn.
    • There is a vr world, "Lion Sword"
    • in this world, SXX feels more comfortable because she can walk, feel like a normal person, and no one pities her
    • SXX is considered a master in the game, and is very cold
    • She has no friends in the game until met "small building" (her in-game name)who she saved
    • Small building wants to be the apprentice of SXX, which at first she doesn't accept until small buildings persistence paid off
    • SXX thought of small building as a friend until she overheard her talking with someone, and telling them that she is just using SXX,
    • Small building said that if she shows even a bit of compassion to a cripple like SXX, than she has SXX under her thumb
    • This caused her to faint, where MC transmigrated into her body
    • She asks the system to give her a skill, and it picks the vampire ability. In this world, it could only heal
    • Doe to SXX's condition, it would take a month for her to fully heal, and regain the ability to walk
    • MC goes into the game to familiarize herself. The game is based on your reaction and ability in real life, and since the MC was a cultivator in one of her previous life, she knows sword techniques
    • She kills a word boss solo in 10 minutes, and gains an achievement for it
    • She meets a man who ask her if she's interested in PK (I assume this means dueling, and not player killing. PK is what mtl translated it as)
    • She notices its mountain river sword, the best PK on the server, and she agrees. This is the ML
    • They go to an arena and fight
    • After the fight, he sends her friend requests, and she refuses until he mentions that he has a hidden quest which requires a friend, to which she accepts the friend request
    • After this, MC goes to small building and terminates their master-apprentice relationship
    • MC than cuts down small building and camps at her resurrection point so she can continue killing her
    • If a person is forced into a duel with someone, they can't log out unless and external force interferes, ie. power outage, and if they lose, they lose one level and drop a random equipment(even if its in inventory). MC kills small building 60+ times
    • Small building tries to slander MC in chat saying that MC ended her apprenticeship and is killing her for no reason. People take her side until MC provides a forum link which shows the conversation small building had with her friend, which causes people to think small building is getting what she deserved
    • MC logs out and sleeps
    • MC gets phone call from friend, Li Yue who she hasn't seen in a long time. LY asks her to hand out, and MC agrees. LY is surprised that MC picked herself back up after being withdrawn, and is happy for her. They go out to eat a restaurant
    • A man, Mo Tingyuan saw them, and MC also saw him. MC recognizes him as mountain river sword. They had a brief encounter
    • In the game, 20 people ambush MC, and MC beats all of them. She also joins a guild of the best PK, which has 5 people including MC and ML
    • A person or guild, bloody battle puts a bounty on MC. He has a relationship with small building
    • MC challenges him to a group battle, MC's guild vs guild of bloody battle, 5 vs the second largest guild
    • MC does hidden tasks with her guild
    • ML is impressed with MC's skill
    • People see video of MC vs a hidden boss, its so good that people suspect her of hacking, company looks into this, and says it can't be hacking
    • The guild battle begun, MC rushes directly to enemy camp, goes directly for small building and kills her
    • Every time small building re-spawns, MC kills her, and every player near small building "accidental" loses a hand or something
    • The enemy guild loses miserably
    • As compensation, the loser has to hand over 50% of their assets, which surprised bloody battle because the day before it was only 10%
    • He accuse MC of tricking him, but MC says he should have gotten an email that stated the changed contents of the battle, but since he receives hundreds of email, he didn't notice. Guild mates think he knew and deliberately hid it
    • Small building starts kicking people out of the guild for questioning her/bloody battle. This causes friction in the guild because bloody battle defends her. People start leaving the guild
    • ML invites MC to somewhere beautiful, people comment on how obviously he likes MC
    • Someone takes photo of MC and ML ingame watching the sunset, this causes people to speculate on their relationship
    • MC doesn't care about rumors
    • MC's legs are finally healed in real life
    • ML asks his friend on how chase a woman, at first friend is reluctant to help, but ML bribes him with an equipment set, and friend immediately changes his tune
    • There is going to be a conference/party for the top 50 players, friend says this is the best time for ML to pursue MC (he doesn't know her identity because they only met once so far in real life and only spoke a few sentences)
    • MC wants to go to further suppress small building, who has fans because of her beauty
    • ML asks to got to the conference together with MC, she agrees
    • MC arrives late, everyone is stunned by her beauty
    • She goes to ML and introduces herself in real life. People are surprised at who she is
    • Small building has a hard time accepting that MC is more beautiful than her, and that no one is paying attention to her
    • ML asks about her legs, and MC responded that she had a car accident and it took a while for it to heal
    • Small building says that she's surprised to see MC is beautiful, and that MC never commented on her own beauty. MC responded that she prefers to speak with strength, not beauty, implying that small building can only rely on her looks
    • Small building wants to say something, but ML stops her. MC asks ML if he's afraid people would accuse him of bullying a girl, but ML replies that he doesn't want MC to suffer any grievances
    • Later on, ML send MC home
    • As MC was leaving, ML asks if she has a boyfriend and if not, can he pursue her
    • She answers "the first question, no. The second question... this is your business."
    • MC's real photo start showing up, and people are surprised that she isn't the strongest in terms of strength, but beauty as well.
    • ML takes MC to the restaurant where he first saw her in real life, and they talk about their love there
    • MC and ML were chosen to endorse the game
    • People started questioning MC's beauty, saying it might be cosmetic surgery due to small building. MC dispels this rumor by showing pictures of her throughout her childhood, showing she was always beautiful. MC then anonymously shows pictures of small buildings childhood, showing that she had cosmetic surgery. Small building also got a letter from a lawyer accusing her of slander.
    • This caused small building to completely disappear from the game.
    • MC and ML shoot a promotional video for the game
    • ML proposes to MC, they meet ML's family, and get married. ML's friend thinks this is happening too fast. His friend also says he's envious of ML, so ML takes him somewhere. Friend gets a bad feeling, and asks where they are going. ML replies that he hasn't exercised in a while so he's taking him to practice a few punches. The next day, MC asks about friend, ML says that he made himself die, so he must hold on.
    • MC and ML lead a happy life

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arcs/title (mtl)/chapters
    1. General Missy vs. Crossing Sister (ch 1-32)
    2. Giants vs. Rebirth (33-60)
    3. Duke's heir vs. scrap wood counter attack ( 61-86)
    4. The legendary genius little master vs white lotus outer gate teacher (87-115)
    5. after the entertainment scene vs. lucky new people (116- 145)
    6. Prince of the Blood female vs. Young girl (146-173)
    7. online game god vs. love apprentice (174-203)
    8. Autistic Piano girl vs. part-time tutor (204-234)
    9. Bright Virtuoso Virgo/holy see vs the maid who wants to become the woman (235-256)
    10. Eternal light queen vs Space women (236-287)
    11. High school flower vs gentle flower (288-314)
    12. bitter original wife vs. upper third (315-349)
    13. Overbearing female CEO vs Civilian white (350-378)
    14. General disguised as man vs. female allure(379-410)
    15. Iron blood admiral vs vengeance lady aide(411-441)
    note : i'll edit this later some arcs have different title so i have to choose the best....

Chronos5884, mmem, Bella94 and 15 others like this.
  16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also thinking of using the spoiler button or the post will get too long

arc 8
    characters:
    Ning Zhao: protagonist of the world, autistic, genius pianist
    Tang Zhongyi: 2nd master of Tang family, ML
    Yang Huiying: antagonist, tutor who fell in love with TZ
    NZ is born with autism but she was very much loved by her parents so they didn't give up and help her live like a normal person guiding her patiently. Hard work pays off, under the guidance of a specialist doctor and her parents NZ's autism wasn't as depressive compared to other cases. She prefers being quiet and has not much interest in her surroundings. When sitting, it would look like an oil painting, no one would think that the silent girl sitting is someone with autism. Fortunately, when NZ was young, it was her interest and talent in piano was discovered, which greatly excite her parents as it would her chances in recovering. As long as nothing happened, it was predicted that NZ will recover and be able to live normally. Unfortunately, a year later, her parents died in a accident, she was 16 years old. Fortunately, her parents had good friends who took guardianship over her however upon learning her parents death NZ became uncooperative and her illness got worse. She can only calm down when she is playing the piano.
    YH is an ordinary college student who came to tutor the Tang young master but fell in love with TZ. But she knows that the identity gap is too wide until she saw NZ. NZ has unparalleled talent in piano but her world is simple, it consists of her parents and piano, unknowing that YH decided to use her. YH deliberately got close to NZ and stole her work to use in a world-class competition that she won as a champion. YH succeeded to be known as a genius pianist. NZ doesn't connect with her surroundings so the Tang family has no idea that this happened and NZ is less likely to expose her but YH was still afraid, feeling that as long as NZ exist there is a chance that her deception will be discovered, so she decided dectroy NZ's hands so she can never play piano ever again. NZ became crazy as playing the piano became her only solace, and it was taken from her, that NZ decided to take her life. While YH, using NZ masterpiece, become a star and live with endless fame.

MC woke up in a completely white room, she replaced host at the time the Ning parents just died, and the Tang family is about to pick her up.
    It was supposed to be his brother but he had to do something so ML was the one who had to pick MC. ML was told of host's circumstances and so was told to not excite her. When he rrived, he was welcomed by the nanny and brought to the garden where MC was sitting in the swing, ML couldn't believe his eyes, as the view is like an oil painting, and suddenly he understood why the Ning couple so love their daughter that they made arrangements to ask for their friend's promise to look after their child. ML think that such an out worldly girl must be cherished and protected from all evils in the world, that he can't help walking towards he. But this bothered the girl, who noticing a stranger panicked, that ML had to stop and gently explain that her father asked him to pick her up. At this time the nanny, who took care of the host from an early age, came and helped ML explain that she needs to come with ML. To avoid aggravating her emotions, the nanny explained that her parents are on a business trip and she wouldn't be able to take care of her so she has to go live with Tang family. MC acts according to host character so it took a while of combined efforts before MC went ML back to the Tang villa where the whole Tang family, save for the busy brother, is waiting. Just at first glance, they liked MC but when MC act scared and hide behind ML, as the only "familiar" person, they decided to act careful due to her circumstances, where they discovered an interesting phenomena, where ML goes, she follows seeming to trust ML alone. Fearing that this may upset ML, mama Tang asked him where he assured her that he will take good care of her. At dinner, the family noticed another quirk of MC, where she only eats what's in front of her and nothing else which fascinated the children, but MC was thinking that she would also want to eat something but cannot due to her character. The family, for the first time saw ML taking care of someone. ML tried talking with MC, but MC just kept quiet but this didn't bother ML even deciding to call MC Zhao Zhao. Tang family, spent a lot of thought for her that even her bedroom is the same as her own bedroom, but when ML tried to change something it was the first time MC talked telling him no, but instead of getting angry ML only thinks that this made MC look lively like a real person. ML then contacted the doctor who is responsible for MC who told him that MC is actually recovering well, that when she was with her parents she acts like a normal person and it is only normal that she resisted as she came to an unfamiliar environment, but when they knew that MC became dependent to ML it made them surprised but ML can't wait for MC to recover enough to laugh in front of him. MC acts in character, OCD that ML let it be, in the Tang household, where ML started to integrate himself to her habits so she can be more familiar with him. This ofc also means that MC plays piano, the Tang family dedicated a whole room for MC. This was the time that YH came for the interview for tutor, when she was attracted by the piano music as she is a student from the Conservatory of Music, and knew from listening that the pianist far surpassed her level.

Which worried YH that this maybe another applicant so she decided to look and saw MC inside the piano room, cue descriptions of how lovely MC and the room is, when YH saw the valuable piano MC was using she knew hat MC is not an applicant. YH noticing the time, and seeing that she is unfamiliar with the house, decided to enter the room and tried asking MC, but MC in her character just played the piano ignoring YH, which made YH irritated feeling that MC was arrogant so decided to wait until she finished and ask MC again. But as she was listening she looked at MC and thinks that god is really unfair, that some people, not only looks good, has good family background even has extraordinary talent, the moment the playing stopped YH asked again but still MC ignored her which made YH angry that MC was looking down on her, so when MC was about to play again YH decided to stop her by pressing the keys which shocked MC in looking at her. Then YH started to rant on Mc's behavior but Mc seeing her hands on the piano became disgusted and tried to push her away, YH saw her disgust and became furious. When ML came and saw MC pushing a stranger, he rushed in pushing YH away. When YH was about to angrily speak, he was stopped short on how handsome ML was, but all of ML's attention is on MC asking her the matter when MC suddenly hide away from him. This made ML uncomfortable as he didn't want MC to fear him and decided to blame it all to YH. ML angrily asked YH, which made YH feel aggrieved that it was MC who was at fault but the blame fell on her but she had no choice but to calmly answer ML who immediately rejected her not caring for her reasons and ordered the guards to take her away despite her shouting. Not caring about YH anymore, ML tried coaxing MC but due to the incident it seems the MC regressed. But ML still forge on in being with MC so she can feel safe with him again, but this time ML can't help himself and kissed MC in the forehead when she was about to sleep. MC surprised asked system, who told her to stay silent. that her character is used to being spoiled and as time goes by she can act more intimate as she became more familiar with ML. So Mc decided to stay silent, which made ML happy that MC didn't reject him anymore. THey decided to not mention YH anymore, as MC's character is quiet, ML doesn't just care and the butler have no time. Unfortunately, ML and MC was surprised to see YH with the ML, who was surprised that ML knows YH but ML disagreed saying that it was just something unpleasant but it turns out that YH saved Xiao Qian (the Tang young master, 5 yrs old) and became his piano tutor as thanks. As soon as his brother leave, ML told YH that since she saved his nephew he will no longer care about what happened before but that she better remember to stay away from MC, then left with MC. As days goes by, YH doesn't encounter anymore of the Tang family aide form XQ, but she can't help herself but him about MC. Ofc, as a child, XQ told YH about MC's circumstances, and knowing about MC's autism YH grudge disappeared. With the schedule, Mc and YH shouldn't have time to meet at all but YH, one day, deliberately came earlier when MC was taking a walk, but unable to go near MC as she was followed by several family servant by ML's order, and stopped her going to MC no matter her reasons. The reason is YH is interested with ML, and since she witnessed ML's meticulous care to MC, YH decided to take advantage of MC's autism to get along well with her so ML can look at her but she found that MC is guarded too tightly, but this made YH more confident on her guess that MC has autism due to her disinterest to everything else. Which made YH feel both gratified that MC is not perfect but feel unfair that even with such condition she can live freely while she has to work hard.

One time YH saw ML just as he came back and marveled about ML's handsomeness and decided to try talking with him using MC as excuse but she was still reprimanded by ML and reminding her to not to appear before MC before leaving her. This made YH feel wronged, but since she likes ML her anger can only be vented at MC, especially blaming her for the horrible first impression. System suddenly reminded MC that YH hatred of her had risen by 30%, which made MC confused how it suddenly rose by 20% when system just replied that it detected YH's feelings of jealousy and anger. Mc thought about YH's feelings about ML when system told her of what happened and what happened to YH's body, ie increase in temp, brain waves etc..., which made MC speechless. When ML appeared, and MC for the first time, smiled at him, which made ML happy that MC is becoming closer to him. For the next days, YH tried having seceral "incidental encounters" to get ML's attention but ML only feels impatience everytime, which made YH feel more hatred as she sees ML's gentleness to MC which is very different to how he acts towards her. One day, YH once again saw MC playing and was amazed by her beauty thinking that this was the reason ML was drawn to her, when YH saw MC walk outside to the garden and didn't see any servants, she suddenly felt doing something malicious. Knowing that people with MC's constitution can't be stimulated, she decided to tell MC about her parents feeling excited on what will happen to MC after knowing, feeling that once MC is ruined ML will look to other. So YH decided to bide her time. At this point of time, it seems that MC began to feel comfortable with ML and is receptive of his attentions even giving attentions to other members of the Tang family which made them all happy, that ML gave MC a huge rabbit wearing the same clothes as her that made MC happy which made ML happy especially as from his consultation with doctors that as long as MC maintain her progress in improving, in the future MC will return to have a normal level of communication with people. Due to this, MC acts according with the treatments in hopes of improving as she wants to not be a silent shell in this world, but within the limit, so much so that she decided that it is appropriate to return the kiss to ML when he kissed her forehead.

which almost paralyzed ML with surprise and was so excited that he can't help calling out to MC but system reminded MC that she can't recover too fast so MC only smiled at him until ML left her to sleep feeling content. The next morning, she surprised the whole Tang family at breakfast by not ignoring the food that was given to her and even respond and smile to them, that XQ was intoxicated with her smile:blobmelt:. This made Tang couple happy especially mama Tang remembering MC's mother, Su Qi , who was her friend that would be happy with MC's progress. Tang couple talked about ML's special care to MC until they realized that ML might have more than familial affection to MC that mama Tang confronted ML, who proudly confessed his love for MC and plan to marry her when she grows up (20 yrs old), not even being moved when mama Tang remind him of her current age only citing that he is cultivating emotions while young and being firm and possessive of MC.

After some time, YH noticed XQ's happiness while holding a bunny and feels jealous once more that people always love MC, so she tried to dissuade XQ telling him that MC usually ignores people but XQ told her of MC getting better which surprised YH and kept her preoccupied thinking about it all day until she went and look at MC and deduced that MC seems to be recovering which made her feel a sense of crisis about her chances with ML. IN the following days, she watches MC and discovered that ML would always accompany her or she would always be surrounded by servants so she waited for chance to meet MC alone. She got her chance when MC returned to her room that was situated far away so she won't be bothered, only MC and ML can enter her room, so she was alone when YH revealed herself making MC "panic". YH started her monologue taunting MC and revealing her parent's death, YH feels pleased when she saw MC. When ML arrived he was surprised seeing MC's room trashed while MC was standing on broken glass on her bleeding feet. Horrified, he tried to go to MC but MC repelled him seemingly not feeling the pain from stepping from the glass shards that ML decided to forcefully hold MC even while she is struggling to bring her to the hospital. Everyone who saw them was afraid when they saw MC while MC was crying out for her parents which made ML angry to whoever told MC about it. At the hospital, they had no choice but to give tranquilizer to make MC calm down, seeing this ML who feels guilty kept on wondering who told MC about her parents. When MC's doctor confronted ML about MC, ML told him about what MC found out, and both of them was wondering about MC's state. When MC woke up, she talked to the system thanking it for blocking her pain receptors, because she needed to act out to advance the plot and act accordingly. After a 30 hour coma, MC woke up all quiet just looking at the ceiling, at first the silence made ML relieved but he became worried when he noticed that MC is unresponsive to everything. Doctor can only tell that MC was stimulated too much that she instinctively deny reality, and that there is no sure way of curing her but being with her and wait for her. ML discharge MC, and told the news to the waiting Tang family which made them all sad and report to ML that they asked all the servants but still didn't find the culprit. Because of this, ML decided to personally tend to MC for everything telling the family that he can no longer trust MC to anyone. At this time, Tang couple just let ML be even supporting him for MC not minding her current status like a puppet. Starting that day ML did everything for MC even talking to her, though MC knows that ML is her lover and that they are even an old couple she still feels embarrassed when ML help her take a bath, but ML doesn't think of anything malicious but just to make MC feel better and MC's acting is on point. for the following days, ML left the company to take care of MC, even taking her to the piano hoping that it may move MC but it prove to be a disappointment. When they suddenly met YH, who for the past days was avoiding MC, suddenly MC became excited and staring angrily at YH pointing at her while yelling mom and dad. It made ML shocked until MC tried standing then he tried calming MC and look at YH coldly then brought MC back. YH felt relieved, thinking that ML doesn't suspect a thing until she was cornered by ML who interrogated her about her whereabouts on that particular day. YH comforted herself that nobody knows what she did and tried acting innocent but ML retorted that she knows about MC's circumstances and that she was the only one MC reacted negatively but YH maintained her innocence until ML told her that she is fired. YH was surprised but she had no choice but to leave, while ML was watching her thinking that no matter her excuses he knows that she is to blame.

YH recent days had been bad. In her college, it seems that her tutor is ignoring her which is bad for music students. As their adviser/tutor is the one who helps them by opening opportunities and giving them to contacts, but with what is happening she is feeling that she has no chance of succeeding so she decide to ask her tutor who gave her a standard reply of needing to polish her basics so even though she feels indignant she can only stay silent and agree. But her tutor already gave up on her because she somehow offended the Tang family, he cannot help her. For the past 6 months, ML brings MC to different places in hopes of making her better and it proves to be effective as little by little MC was improving. MC is also waiting as she can only make her host slowly recover, not only it is within reason it also makes the disgust ML had for YH be deeper when he sees how MC "suffered". But MC still feels guilty of wronging ML so decide to make her recovery speed up. After returning from the beach, MC seem to improve to the point that she can take care of herself and dress her bunny even smiling at the whoe Tang family who welcomed them back. This made ML happy, especially when MC played the piano again, even kissing back when ML kissed her forehead. When MC returned his goodnight, ML even feel like crying and feel satisfied when MC let him embraced her. IN the morning MC seem to forget herself and greet back to ML, fortunately ML only thinks she was progressing, so she decided to flow with it and greet the Tang family at breakfast, which delighted the whole family.

YH 's days is still bad, he was having problems as though she is about to graduate she has not yet been signed and can only look at her classmates enviously who was being guided by their tutor, while she can only try to recommend herself but it was so hard as high level orchestra won't see her while she disdain looking at low level ones. Not to mention that graduates are required to pass their own work, and whoever was chosen will perform thus giving them the chance to be known as many musicians and orchestra attends their graduation being their college is one of the best, however YH has no muse and cannot create anything. Her roommate sees her and they talked with YH acting all arrogant concealing her difficulty in finding an orchestra that will accept her. Eventually, she signed with a small orchestra who has no fixed performance that made YH go crazy. She even feels like a monkey put on display whenever she played regretting signing the contract but can only endure. Meanwhile MC recovers almost to the point that she can communicate, making her doctor proclaim it as a miracle. MC now acts spoiled to the Tang family and becomes XQ's piano tutor. XQ is always with C because ML told him that he must accompany MC as she likes him the most which made XQ red. XQ saw MC constantly writing and when he asked about it MC only smiled. This was actually the piece made by the origNZ, MC decided to present it as a gift for ML and a chance for YH to redeem herself. She will use this as a bait to YH and what she choose to do will decide her fate.

A year had passed, but YH was still having problems on her graduation piece. When she incidentally saw ML, MC and XQ in a mall who was there to buy XQ school supplies when system prompted MC that YH is nearby. YH was surprised that MC looks to be cured and almost back to normal and feels again that life is unfair feeling that she paid a heavy price of being fired by the Tang family when nothing seem to happen to MC. YH decided to follow the 3 to a dessert place, but this was what MC wanted, she deliberately "accidentally" let a part of the music piece fall near YH table so she can see it, while the 3 are busy YH glanced at the paper and quickly picked and hide the paper once she determine that it's a music sheet. When the 3 left, she return to her place and inspected the paper. YH determined that it was MC's own original work. Her contract is expiring that day when at the last performance she was propositioned by fat drunk who insulted her and made her feel ashamed to be in that orchestra despite being a student of a famous college, and can only think that she wouldn't be bullied if she can only perform at the graduation and thus she finally made a decision especially after witnessing such a filthy transaction.

Looking at the music sheet, YH decided to use it justifying that MC is already lucky and she can always create another composition so she presented the music sheet to her tutor telling a tale on how long she worked on it. The composition amazed the tutor that he resolved to let a genius pianist perform at the graduation despite the Tang's influence just so such talents not be buried. YH walked out feeling accomplished, until the day of the graduation where YH proudly presented her work in front of countless renowned musicians titled "Sunshine". after playing, she knows that she succeeded especially when she was personally asked by a member of the Lemon Tree Orchestra(LTO) about her composition even telling him that it was about her experience that year. After the man left, YH cannot contain her excitement as the orchestra is one of the largest in China, even having the intention to invite her where people back at the dorm all congratulated her. Unknowing that her works are being discussed by the musicians of the LTO where they are doubting YH. YH fame as a genius pianist who created a word-class composition spread that she received numerous invitations but YH was waiting for LTO confident that with her Sunshine no orchestra will let her go.

MC knows everything but as NZ who didn't care about the outside world she didn't "know" what YH did, because she is busy preparing a gift for ML. Tang family decided to hold a grand party for MC's 18th bday intending to introduce her to society, even inviting a well known orchestra to perform because they know that MC loves music with many popular and elite guests, coincidentally it was the LTO that was invited. At the birthday, after introducing MC, guests had guessed that MC is important to the Tang family. When dinner was about to begin, MC with ML following her walked to the orchestra's pianist to ask to use the piano, when the pianist was about to refuse a member persuaded him to let MC use his personal piano though not without threatening MC in his mind should she mishandle his piano. MC sat down and smiled at ML telling him that what she will play is a song for him. Their movements attracted all the guests attention. When MC started playing, her temperament changed and her look become joyful with the music pouring out form her fingers. At the side, the chief and Feng Lao (the person i think who talked with YH at the graduation) displayed a different expression, FL was confident that what MC was playing was "sunshine" but from the conversation earlier it seems that this was her original composition. Both men looked at each other seeing the surprise at their eyes, not only them but the whole orchestra and all music lovers who had heard of YH's "sunshine". But MC's piano playing affected the whole hall, that MC's work is much more brilliant compared to YH. While ML understood MC's music and thinking how fortunate he was that MC held on. At the end of the song, MC burst to tears, making ML rush to embrace her hiding his red eyes together with all the Tang family members who knew of MC's journey. Then she was greeted with all of the guests applause, by now all those who create their own music know clear who is the clear creator.

YH was still waiting for LTO, while experiencing of being taken care of by her tutor when she was suddenly called by her tutor who told her about the pianist from LTO who was skeptical of the authenticity of her works, YH was surprised but she cannot tel the truth so acted all angry refuting the statement and insisting that it was her own original work. But even with her tutor's pacifying, YH decided to do something before MC can defend herself. But when she went to the net, she saw the video especially clear when MC told Ml "this song's for you". The video garnred many comments praising MC when in one comment a user inserted about Sunshine played by YH in the graduation, this started a hot topic and gave YH an idea. After a while a new post appeared by YH telling her version and accusing MC of plagiarism with photos of the music sheet as evidence which started the internet to condemn MC. ML then received a call about this issue who was angered at all the hateful comments towards MC especially the shamelessness of YH. Ml decided to hide this from MC to not let her be sad, unfortunately XQ told this to MC confused on why someone was taking credit for MC's works. When ML saw MC sad, that was when ML knew that MC knew what is happening that made MC cry and made ML even more angry especially when MC gave a gift to ML, only when MC fell asleep crying dd he open the gift and saw that it contains a CD. When ML watch the CD, he found out that it was MC recording the herself playing the composition dedicated to him which made ML touched as he knows of how much bravery MC needed to film herself. When he once again open the post, he noticed that YH's post was the most famous where the netizens are being solid in their support for YH and pushing for MC to never be in the music industry, though ML was reluctant to share the video he decided to post it himself by calling out to YH for being shameless and vicious and with the video as evidence. All complaints were silenced once they saw the video, all details are noticed that points out to MC as the real creator especially the music sheet that YH's post was used as comparison and found out that it was YH that was lying, in addition to that ML even asked a well-known expert to prove the authenticity of the video he shared.

With all these evidence, YH was scolded angrily by her tutor condemning her for lying, even receiving an email sent by the College expelling her from the college for plagiarism and malicious defamation. YH can only think that she is finished, she can no longer enter the music industry, she can only curl up burying her head. MC was now aware that the threat from YH was already neutralized and the only thing left is to spend the rest of her life with ML. ML was reminiscing about MC and feeling that he was lucky to have MC who now is the mother of his 2 children. The last scene was where MC was watching her family riding the carousel at Disney land, requested by their son, when someone ask her behind her. When MC look, she saw YH, wearing the janitorial uniform looking haggard, who was relieved that MC somehow remembered her. MC was surprised, as everytime the task was complete system enter sleep mode, so she wasn't prompted of news about YH. However, YH only called out to MC to ask for her forgiveness, and when MC replied to let go of the past, YH only smiled and walk away only looking back once to see Ml, the person she once loved, come to MC and the 2 were very vlose. YH only shook her head and smiled..

end

Edit: I am posting art by part, then edit just so my post won't disappear again...:blobupset:
    edit-edit: i am ashamed..:notlikeblob: @araarq posts so fast i feel my posts are redundant as she already covered the important info.. Thinking of doing whichever arc so we are not double posting the same spoiler..:blobsweat:... Imma just finish this arc then....
    edit-edit-edit: yahoooo!!!! i finish it in one day, ahhhh... i feel so accomplished, give me cookies!!!:aww:... ok, resting my neck... till next time.....:blobtongue: oh yeah, this are all from what i understand from mtl so if you have any corrections feel free to correct me...:blobcheeky:

17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Normal world
    • MC in this world is Ning Zhao, who is autistic
    • Her personality is quiet, and doesn't generally react to things around her.
    • She has a loving family that understands her
    • At the age of 5, they discover she has a talent for piano
    • Her parents think having a hobby she's interested in would help her, so they provide her with the best tutors to teach her
    • At the age of 16, her parents passed away due to an accident
    • Her family had a close friend who took care of her
    • Because of her learning that her parents died, she became uncooperative, ostracized, and her autism got worse
    • She could only be at peace while playing the piano.
    • Yang Huiying is a part time college student who tutors piano. She is there to tutor the Tang family, who are taking care of MC
    • She falls in love with the Tang families second master, Tang Zhongyi, but their statuses are too different
    • She plagiarized Ning Zhao's work, but since Ning Zhao rarely interacts with anyone, it wasn't likely to get discovered
    • But Yang Huiying was still afraid that as long as Ning Zhao was there, she would get exposed. So, Yang Huiying broke Ning Zhao's hands, which caued Ning Zhao to go crazy because she can't play piano anymore, her only solace, and kill herself
    • MC transmigrated to the point when her parents died
    • Tang Zhongyi, came to pick her up
    • His first impression of MC is "People like her should be properly protected and placed in a well-built crystal castle so that she will not see the slightest embarrassment and filth in the world. "
    • He tells her that he is here to pick her up, and when she asks where are her parents, he replies that they are on a very long trip. He doesn't tell her of their death as to not frighten her.
    • Because MC has autism, she sticks closely to Tang Zhongyi when they get to the Tang family's house
    • At dinner, they notice the MC only eats whats directly in front of her. MC thinks in her mind, "she also wants to eat something else, but autistic patients have some coercive habits and cannot collapse. For the sake of people, she also fights"
    • The Tang family tries to interact with MC, but MC ignores them
    • They take MC to the doctor for periodic check ups, and the doctor says that the MC is recovering well, she just doesn't like to interact with strangers
    • Whenever the MC is in front of others, she acts in a methodical/monotonous way
    • When the MC is finally alone in the bath, she puts down the facade
    • When the MC complains to the system about being tired, the system responds, "Oh, my baby is always with you," . MC asks where the system learned to talk like that, the system responds "Last world, when the host played the game The baby has invaded the network and found that all humans like to talk like this. Does the host not like it?”
    • While Tang Zhongyi helped dry her hair, she noticed the lotus fragrance on him. She realizes Tang Zhongyi is the ML
    • The next day, ML takes MC to the piano room
    • Yang Huiying arrives, but gets attracted to the sound of music MC is playing
    • After MC is done playing, YH asks MC where the study is. The MC ignores her.
    • This angers YH because she thought MC was being arrogant.
    • She also gets jealous of MC because not only does she have excellent looks, she has a good background and good talent
    • She keeps on asking MC where the study is, but the MC keeps on ignoring her until she gets fed up and presser on of the piano key
    • She asks if the MC can hear her, but the MC pushes her away with a look of disgust
    • ML came in and saw MC pushing away a strange woman with a look of disgust, and gets worried about her. He asks if she's okay, but she tries to hide. This causes the ML to fear that the MC would become afraid of him, and he puts the blame on YH. At this point, YH sees ML and gets infatuated with him
    • ML asks YH who is she, and she said that she was invited to be a piano teacher for Tang Jiaxiao. ML says for YH to leave, and YH replies you haven't seen my level so who are you to dive me away. ML than reveals his identity. She gets angry and complains that she was only asking for directions and only pressed one key. ML than scolds her for interrupting MC. He then drives YH out
    • ML tries to comfort MC, and remembers the words of a doctor. He said that too much stimulus might cause MC to close up again. He curses YH again in his mind. Before leaving for work, he tells the housekeeper that they should always keep an eye on MC and not let anyone disturb her.
    • Later that night, ML tries to dry MC's hair, but she tries to hide again. He convinces her to let him dry it. As he's putting her into bed, he feels a burst of tenderness in his heart, and gives MC a kiss on the forhead
    • Feeling this, the MC asks the system what to do. The system replies to stay silent and let ML spoil her. That way, they can get closer and more intimate
    • The next day, both ML and MC were surprised to see YH with ML's brother, and ML's brother asks if they know YH. ML says they don't know her only unpleasant memories. ML's brother then introduces YH. ML was about to say something, but the ML's brother said that YH saved Tang Jiaxiao on the road, and if there are any misunderstandings let them end here. ML says that since she saved Tang Jiaxiao, he'll no longer care about what happened, but she should stay away from MC
    • Later on, while teaching Tang Jiaxiao, YH asks about MC. Tang Jiaxiao tells her. He than realized he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about MC, and quickly shuts his mouth. YH promises not to tell anyone. She then pieces together that MC was autistic, and this dissipates her anger towards ML.
    • She tries to sneakily meet the MC to apologize, but is always stopped
    • She tries for weeks and is starting to get more jealous saying that even without her parents MC is still taken care by the Tang family
    • YH accidentally meets ML, and apologizes to ML for arguing with MC, not realizing she's sick. This makes the ML angry, and he tells her MC is not sick, she just doesn't like to talk.
    • YH feels wronged, but since she can't get herself angry at ML she directs her anger towards MC instead. MC gets a notification that YH's hatred for her rose by 30%. MC asks why, system responds jealousy. ML came over, and MC smiled briefly at him. This made him rejoice because ML is a little closer in MC's heart
    • YH kept having "accidental" encounters with ML, but they lead nowhere, and seeing his interactions with MC only increased her jealousy. She then gets an idea. People with autism can't handle big stimulation, and will have serious consequences if they do. She reasons that MC doesn't know about her parents death yet.
    • MC and ML slowly get closer, and MC even returns one of ML's good night kisses. This excites him greatly
    • ML's mom asked ML about how ML feels about MC, and ML replies that when MC grows up, he'll be her lover.
    • YH learns more about how close MC and ML are, and feels crisis. She than finds a way to sneak to the MC and tells her that her parents are dead. This causes MC to run away panicked
    • When ML comes back, he goes to her room, and its messy, with the mirror broken and MC's feet bloody. He tried to help her, but she was repulsed by him. When tried to help her event though she was struggling, everyone heard her call for her parents. They took her to the hospital and the doctors said she got a big shock. Everyone tries to figure out who told MC about her parents
    • MC asks the system to block all her perception, and she was in a coma for 30 hours. When she woke up, she didn't do anything, only look up at the ceiling. ML got worried, and tried to call her, but she ignored everything. The doctors said that she closed off her heart, and the only way to open it is for someone she trusts to constantly communicate with her.
    • ML says he will no longer trust MC to anyone, and leaves his company to take care of her. At this point, MC is acting lifeless, ML has to do everything like feed her, clothe her, bathe her, etc
    • MC and ML met YH. YH didn't dare face MC after what she did. When MC met YH, she kept yelling at her and ignored her injured feet and stood up. ML took MC back to her room, and later confronted YH about what she did to MC. ML knew that YH knew about MC's parents, and seeing MC's reaction, he already figured out what had happened. YH kept denying it though. ML fired YH. ML still angry about what YH did made her days difficult
    • With ML's constant attention for more than 6 months, MC got better.
    • YH is still struggling, she needs to compose an original piece, but cant
    • MC writes a song, and decides to give YH a choice. While outside, MC "accidentally" drops the music sheet where YH can see it. YH took it and plagiarized it. The song is called sunshine
    • Later on, the MC plays sunshine, saying she "wrote it just for you". it contains her emotions. it was first a sad tune, about how she fell into depression, almost to the point where she wanted to kill herself. ML was thinking that it was lucky that he dropped everything to help her recover. Then the tune goes more upbeat, signaling hope and happiness. Everyone was touched by this song
    • One of the people there recognizes the song, and said that YH played it, it started a debate on who wrote the song
    • YH's "evidence" that she wrote the song was that she had the original music sheet
    • MC tearfully tells the ML that it was a song for him, but someone is stealing it.
    • ML gets angry, and releases a video showing the MC writing the music, erasing mistakes, making it better, etc. When compared to the sheet YH has, its the exact same, and everyone realizes YH stole the music
    • The college expels YH due to this. Her music career was basically ruined.
    • It time-skips to when they're adults, and MC and ML are living happily with children.

18. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Magic world/church world
    • MC wakes up to someone saying she has a body of pure/natural light
    • This is a magic world with light/darkness
    • Light has always prevailed because of the light god
    • The host is Hathaway Louis, a girl from the royal family of the Ochi empire. Hathaway became the holy lady of the church because of her natural light. the holy lady is a spokesperson for the god of light. In order to be the holy lady, one must be pure and have strong faith in the god of light. The stronger the belief, the stronger the power they can receive from the god of light. Hathaway was supposed to be pure, but was tainted and killed by the jealousy of one of her maids Heidi
    • Heidi felt like she was just as good as Hathaway, but while Hathaway was the holy lady, she was just a maid. She thought that if Hathaway wasn't there, she would be the holy lady. After she killed Hathaway, she still couldn't become the holy lady because she wasn't pure (she did kill someone out of jealousy)
    • Due to the fact that the MC must remain "pure" to be the holy lady, she feels sorry for her lover in this world
    • She tells the system that she can't do this because she needs pure belief in the god, and she doesn't have that. The system helps her out by temporarily hypnotizing her
    • The MC goes to the cathedral for the selection process, and when she sees he statue of the god of light, she goes to it and starts to pray
    • The god sees this pure faith, and felt like he should know her. He than looks at MC, and sees that she is beautiful, with golden hair. He then thinks that she looks a bit off, and thinks she should have black hair. But black is related to the demons, and she's obviously has a body of light
    • As the MC turned to leave after she got done praying, the scepter on the statue lit up and bathed her in light
    • Seeing the MC with a contented look, the god of light smiled, which surprised the angels
    • Everyone was surprised by the baptism of light, and the MC asked the system what happened. the system replied that she got the love of the god of light.
    • MC got a mark on her forehead, and the pope immediately appointed her the new holy lady.
    • A girl complained that why is MC the new holy lady, there's still a test and it wasn't finished.
    • The pope replied that it was the blessing of the god of light, and if she doubts, she should complain with the god of light.
    • Later, the MC bathed, but the god of light peeked in on her. At this moment, MC felt a gaze on her. MC asked the system if anyone was spying in on her, but the system couldn't detect anyone
    • While the maids were helping the MC get dressed, Heidi had a special crown, it was a crown that had a touch of darkness. As long as it touched the MC, the darkness would surly enter her body. Before she could put it on the MC's head, she felt a burning sensation and dropped the crown.
    • They had a coronation ceremony, and there was a scepter that symbolizing the holy lady. Before the MC could touch it broke and burned with holy fire. People started to clamor for the punishment of MC, especially from the newly formed sea-blue empire who disliked the Ochi empire which the MC was a princess to. Why else would the scepter break if not for MC angering the god of light. In the middle of the argument, the god of light descended and said, "The mortal's scepter is not worthy of your glory, my most devoted believer" and gave her a new scepter. Before leaving, the god of light kissed the MC on the forehead. The people who were shouting for punishment were immediately starting to regret it.
    • The MC asks the system why the god of light favors her, but the system doesn't know
    • Later, the MC got a secret letter from the sea blue empire that the demons were attacking.
    • MC had no reason to refuse, so she went to help. She was escorted by the leader of the blessed knights, Carlos, along side her maids
    • When they met the emperor of the sea blue nation, the system warned the MC that the emperor didn't have any emotional fluctuations while they talked
    • Heidi was less jealous of the MC because she realized the MC can't marry, and Heidi was in love with Carlos. But Carlos is extremely devoted to the MC
    • MC went to ice city to deal with the demons, even though she knew something was off
    • MC purified the city. MC was extremely tired after the spell, and she needed rest, and Carlos insisted that she get it. The system noted that Carlos is concerned about the MC, but the MC would always give a cold response. MC replied its because he cared too much about her, and since she is destined not to marry in this life such feelings should be nipped at the bud.
    • Heidi tries to win Carlos's favor, but he brushes her off. Heidi thinks that she is fortunate that she isn't the holy lady so that she can pursue Carlos, but even so, his eyes were only on MC. She starts to think that if she were chosen as the holy lady, would Carlos look at her like he's looking at the MC.
    • Later, Carlos asked if the MC noticed any abnormalities, and she did. The demons were not countering much. After they purified a few cites, demons inexplicably attacked on of the previous cities. Fortunately, the MC stayed behind because of her gut feeling, and they found the demons using a teleportation spell. The MC and Carlos followed the demons. The MC suddenly got a random mission(think side quest), prevent the resurrection of Diablo. The MC was surprised by the random mission. The system tells the MC that she shouldn't worry, even though random missions were very difficult, this one was a guaranteed 100% success
    • They get teleported to where the demons were banished. There, they met a high level demon. MC and Carlos fought the demons. The MC complained to the system that wasn't her success chance 100%. It tried to repeat that this task was very simple, but in the middle of its sentence, it retracted what it said due to the situation. They fought for two days, and they were exhausted. They were two people in the middle of enemy territory. MC uses her remaining power to open a crack in space, and told Carlos to go. She said that with her current condition, she couldn't survive the teleportation process, but not to worry because she has a way to defend herself. The MC was referring to the system and the protagonist aura. Carlos reluctantly agrees, but before he goes, the MC jumps into the abyss.
    • Carlos ignores the crack, and a golden light descends to the MC, saving her. Carlos than looks at the army of demons, his blue eyes turning gold. He than wipes out the demon race because Carlos is an avatar of the god of light. He gave them a chance to in the past to live so that balance could be maintained, but they still wanted to resurrect Diablo. He than took MC to the heavens.
    • Later on, the MC woke up, and was surprised that she was in heaven. When she was interacting with the god of light, she smelled the lotus fragrance, realizing that the god of light was her lover. The god of light was somewhat upset because even though Carlos was an incarnation of him, MC was willing to risk her life for him.
    • MC asks about Carlos, and the ML wanted to tease her, but looking at her worried look, ML revealed the fact that Carlos was his incarnation. ML said that Carlos liked MC, and the MC wanted to reply that if it were only Carlos, she would have refused, but since Carlos is the god of light, it would be different. Before the MC could talk, the ML asked if MC would be willing to accept the heart of the god of light. She accepted, and the ML embraced her. Later on, the MC woke up in the familiar embrace of the ML with traces of his love on her body. After she woke up, she called out to him, but he said to call him "Alythesis" ML took MC on a walk in heaven.
    • They spent a few days in bliss before the MC offered to leave because she is the holy lady and she can't just disappear. ML was against this until she reminded him that he can see her whenever he wants
    • She told the church that there would be no more demons.
    • Heidi noticed while MC was taking a bath, there were hickeys on her neck, and she was shocked. She was delighted that the MC wasn't pure anymore. They were there because the ML wouldn't allow MC to remove them. After MC was alone in the bath, the ML appeared.
    • MC noticed that Heidi was acting weird, and she asked her, Heidi asked her what she did the past few days. When the MC dodged the question, it only strengthened the belief in the heart if Heidi that the MC wasn't pure anymore. Later, the MC asked the system to keep tabs on Heidi. In the next few days, the MC learned that Heidi was asking about the deposed saint who was removed because of loss of virginity, and the rules of the succession for the holy lady. MC then pieced together that Heidi must of saw the marks left by the ML. MC wasn't worried in the slightest, just waiting Heidi to ruin herself.
    • Heidi was waiting for her chance, and MC knew it. MC's empire wanted MC to bless one of her relatives, a newborn baby. When she was going to bless him, Heidi appeared accusing MC of not being pure. Heidi tells the MC if she is willing to swear by the god of light that she is still chaste. MC replied that if she knows the consequences of slandering the holy lady, and Heidi swears by the god of light that "if she maliciously denigrates the reputation of the saint, she will let me be burned by the holy fire and will not be redeemed for life." MC replies “God of Light, your most faithful believer, Hathaway Louis, vowed to give you the purest body and mind, with no two hearts in your life. If you are betrayed, you will make my body punish and increase in perpetuity. Salvation.” ML is amused because in this oath, she doesn't mention anything about being chaste. He found this cute. When nothing happened to MC, Heidi was shocked, not believing it. She than says to the god of light MC must be deceiving him, and in the middle of it, ML burns Heidi with holy fire. MC than blessed the crown prince saying, and when people thanked her, she said that it was a gift from a sister to a brother, the ML whispered to that MC that its also a gift from his brother in law.
    • Time skip, MC's brother became the most famous emperor, the MC lead long life. When she was going to die, ML brought her to heaven to live with him.

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to arc 3-6?

20. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Some one please give spoiler for 12th arc.