Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 852: Foolish cost
    Huanqiu has a meeting with CHG, CYS, senior management, and shareholders. No one would of thought CYS would be stupid enough to actually force YB to leave the company. Outsiders see YB as young and powerless, but those in the room knows otherwise. During HXY's scandal, it was so bad that even the company was dragged under water. Though they were helpless, YB was able to solve the crisis perfectly and even was qualified to get interviewed for Huanqiu. Whereas for CYS, he had to use his uncle to get in while still trying to fight with others. Not only did CYS make matters worst, now that YB's gone, he even took away Glorious Media's two hottest artists and designer. Even with Huanqiu's "block" on him, he merely used a cover on a magazine to easily break through the siege. Though people with little knowledge views this to be a seemingly simple cover shot, it however, implemented the fashion circle, entertainment circle, and the marketing on tourism. According to the latest news, a nationally famous scenic spot had already reached out to cooperate with their company and even had LC and GX signed as tourist ambassadors. Even famous clothing brands in china also invited the two to do an endorsement. Such top-touch resources like this is extremely difficult for Huanqiu to get!

Though everyone knew where the problem lies, they have to give CYS a little face, so no one took the initiative to point things out. CYS gritted his teeth and opens how YB not only took away their companies entertainers, he also discredited him and his artist... CHG then tells him to shut up! CYS could only hold back his anger. After looking at everyone, he asks for their opinion. Someone suggest it's better to bring YB back, but CYS tells him absolutely not! Another one of the company's to mangers then opens that he's afraid they can't, after all, they still have to take care of the company's image. Anyways, YB leaving with the company's artist is a fact. If that's the case, should they even let such a person to come back? Wouldn't that be encouraging this type of evil trend? While CYS immediately agreed with him, he also adds they should give him a lesson to make it an example to others... As soon as CYS's voice fell, HXY and FY walked in. HXY's popularity in the industry is second to none, since the incident, he's been Huanqiu's living signboard, so now as one of Huanqiu's shareholders, he's eligible to attend the meeting.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 853: The birth of a CP
    HXY forwarding YB's weibo post caused an uproar. Someone comments on how HXY finally made a weibo post after being gone for so long! But wait, what is this they see? Isn't HXY forwarding The Era of God's boss's weibo post? Someone adds they support HXY and YB! Another person repeats HXY's message "as long as you need help, I'll always be there", they're watching the birth of a new CP! Since HXY's scandal, he had been engrossed with work, rarely appeared in public and the media, and rarely uses his weibo. But some determined fans seemed to have noticed that the rare weibo post he writes often mentions someone. For example, like this: [Someone said that the left side of my face looks better?] [Today, I had someone give me a fortune, but it turns out, they can only figure out others, not me.] [Cough, after a certain somebody got drunk, it was truly... hard to explain in a few words...] HXY's fans start to speculate that this "somebody" was YB since HXY rarely mentions any of his friends on weibo besides him...

In the conference room, when CYS saw HXY, his expression immediately turned ugly. Just now, he had just seen HXY actually forwarding YB's weibo post! CYS looked at HXY then sneered, with him disobeying the company orders and publicly expressing his support for YB, he wants to ask him, what are his thoughts? Coldly glancing at CYS, HXY tells him that he doesn't get to have a say in what he does. Turning red in anger, CYS roars at him, asking if he wants to rebel with YB. If he wants to support him, it'd be better if he simply followed him out of the company! When HXY heard his words, he lightly replied, "Good." When HXY's voice fell, CYS abruptly went silent, the fury on his face froze, the entire meeting room strangely went silent. This... No one expected things will be like this... CYS became dumbfounded on the spot, he asks HXY what does he mean? Staring blankly at him, HXY tells him he literally means it, doesn't director Cai want him out of the company?

"I... I..." CYS broke into cold sweat. Because he was a bit angry, he didn't want to take out his anger out on the top brass and shareholders, so he decided to take it out on HXY. Who knew that someone as easy to get along with as HXY was actually this hard... Compared to LC and GX, although he's very popular now, but after a few more years, he might even be replace by new people. HXY's presence in Huanqiu is the same as an ambassador. After clarifying the incident with the young girl being threatened, because of the charities HXY had been doing all year around being tarnished due to false charges, it caused great repercussions throughout the entire society. Now, nobody can compare to his popularity and national degree in the entertainment circle! Fortunately, he only spoke ill of YB a few times, if HXY were to walk in and get mad at him, he'd be finished!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  3. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHAHAHAH CYS Y so Dumb??

Lunastella likes this.
  4. KAEDBURY

KAEDBURY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, guys i need confirmation and thank you so much to those who will answer me. Just how many chapters does this novel have? Thank you Thank you <3

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now, 853. The author usually updates 2-4+ chapters a day so we're pretty much up to date on this thread.

kieshi likes this.
  6. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda lost spoiler location for chapter 846, 847, 848; can someone help me locate it??:sweating_profusely: I kinda having headache recently :blobdizzy: so I just super skimming the posts hehe :blobsweat_2:
    summon @vsukio @lacerem @Lunastella

Lunastella, lacerem and vsukio like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I never written it cause I was studying for my exams when those chapters were released... sorry orz

kieshi likes this.
  8. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem:blobokhand:, it just I feel someone post it but not type the chapter number so........:blobsweat_2:
    but I can be wrong though haha :sweating_profusely:

9. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kieshi
    Lacerem posted a small summary of 346 and 347 but no one posted 348. But 348 was probably a filler because the story flowed well even without it.

"2 new chapter is up, while looking for SYH or QRX's name I didn't see any important news. at the end of the second chapter the magazine LC and GX was on cover sold 50000 copies and the other one sold 20000"

elsaSmith797, Lunastella and kieshi like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the author forgot? And needs to introduce another plot line...:blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:

Lunastella likes this.
  11. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can do a more detailed version later. I think both lacerem and I found them boring lol

Yeah. Same with the going to school plot? How many months have passed really?
    I'm also still waiting for news from Nie family.

kieshi likes this.
  12. wintan

wintan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SYH agreed to invest in her movie project not finance her company

Miaka_Mei and Lunastella like this.
  13. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for reply:blobsmilehappyeyes:, will edit table of content later

If you think it's boring, short summary is fine too :blobokhand: for the sake table of content

Thanks in advanced:aww:

Lunastella likes this.
  14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the last week author only published when I'm sleeping. even now I checked before going to bed and there is no chapters. Also being the lazy me writing anything about boring stuff seems too hard :sleep:

Miaka_Mei, Lunastella and kieshi like this.
  15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    HYX left the company CYS's uncle told him to apologize HYX but he was thinking, why should he lose any more face....(was boring skipped) CYS was fired his uncle said to give all the works up and go to your mother's side

I can't sleep, I guess having screen this close to my face isn't helping

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 854: Roll out of the company
    CHG tells CYS to apologize to HXY, CYS immediately blew up and asks why should he apologize to HXY? He's just a lowly actor, what gives HXY the right to make him apologize! HXY should be the one apologizing to him! He already lost enough face during these past few days, it's absolutely impossible for him to apologize to an entertainer in public. HXY and YB are different, Huanqiu treats him very highly, all the top resources from Huanqiu are given to him, how could he leave for someone like YB? In fact, CYS thinks to lowly of HXY, with HXY's ability, he already didn't rely on the company, but rather, the company relied on him. CHG then slams the table and tells CYS to shut up! He told him to apologize! Did he not hear him? HXY didn't look at CYS, facing CHG with no waves in his eyes, he tells him there's no need, if there isn't any problems, he'd like to ask for him to arrange for a lawyer to deal with his contract with FY. After HXY finished speaking, he bowed towards CHG's direction then immediately left without saying a word.

Behind, FY looked at HXY's departing figure and wanted to say something, but in the end didn't. "Han Xiaoyu! You..." Not waiting for CYS to finish speaking, FY already interrupted him. He tells him that he advises him to not play against YB, although YB didn't take revenge for the scandals he made public, he is not the same... After pausing and shaking his phone, FY then adds that he also recorded everything he had said. If CYS wants cause a fuss about HXY leaving, it'd be too naive... Since he wants to go, he naturally has to make sure he could walk out clean, he doesn't want to give CYS any control. Therefore, when he's aware things aren't going well, he already turned on the recorder in order to avoid getting HXY into any scandals. After all, this is the trick that CYS usually uses! In fact, with HXY's current class position, he could already leave solo.

Many artists like him had already left the company in order to start their own studio. He had been helping him plan and prepare, consulted with him many times, but HXY never made a decision, he didn't know what he was waiting for. But what he didn't expect was that after finally leaving the company, the situation would suddenly become like this... FY suddenly thought, he wasn't waiting for this day, right? Seeing FY and HXY walk away made CYS froze, he started to break into cold sweat with disbelief spreading across his entire face... Seeing the situation develop this way, senior members and shareholders all looked at CYS as if they were looking at a fool. Does this CYS, who's merely just CHG's nephew, think of Huanqiu as his entire world to rule? Many of the top brass disliked CYS, so with such a big catastrophe, even CHG can no longer protect him. With CHG's patience towards CYS reaching to it's peak, he tells him to go to the financial department to settle with his pay, and go the hell back to his mother! CYS finally panicked and tells him he can't do this to him!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 855: Too manly!
    In CHG's office, his assistant cautiously tries to advise him by telling him to calm down. He should know that sooner or later, they wouldn't have been able to keep HXY anyways... Still enraged, CHG replies that he naturally knows that he'd leave sooner or later, but it could of been more peaceful, is it even possible to do it now with the situation being like this? In the future, even with HXY gone, for their company to be able to cultivate him to rise, as well as being able to develop him well, would be the glory of their company. Moreover, if he wanted to leave the company, then he'd be in the wrong. To take the initiative and the right to speak is in the hands of the company, so public opinion would certainly be on their side. Later in the future, if they wanted to collaborate together, it'd be completely possible, but now? With such a big handle falling into the hands of others, everything has been screwed up by that unsuccessful idiot! A little secretary then knocked on the door and came in to inform CHG that CYS is outside, he's making a scene to see him.. CHG then tells the little secretary to let CYS roll! After the little secretary hurriedly left, CHG soon calmed down. Huanqiu has numerous subsidiaries and divisions. Though there are countless amount of influential people, Glorious however, only has a few staff members. Even if it gets scrapped, it'd just be less money. As for HXY, he could only send people to meditate the situation... Now, the most urgent matter isn't these trival things, but... His sworn enemy Huangtian entertainment! He heard that the Ye family's eldest miss Ye Yiyi will soon be engaged with the Gu family's successor Gu Gueze. With such a powerful union, the impact on them around Huanqiu will become even greater...

"Wow! Ye ge, quick look! Xianyu ge is too manly!" While YWW was bustling about, GX suddenly shouted while taking his cell phone over. She saw that HXY unexpectedly forwarded her weibo post. YWW: "Xianyu returned home..." Knowing that he was filming abroad, if she remembers correctly, he should be coming home today. Even though Huanqiu ordered artists to not have any contact with her, HXY who ought to just started recovering from foreign contact forwarded her weibo? Looking at the sentence "You belong to a wider world" "As long as you need, I'll always stand by your side" made her heart warm. In her last life, she found herself friendless and died alone. But now, there are so many friends beside her who treat her sincerely... On the side, YMF nodded, he finds HXY to be pretty good! His mother is his fan! She pursues his plays daily, and must of watched his advertisements over and over again... LC becomes concern that Huanqiu will make things difficult for HXY... As the few of them are talking, outside the front desk suddenly came the sounds of excited and alarmed shouts. "AHHH-- X-Xianyu!!!" Xiao Qing and Dong Zi are artist assistance, with their artist paying for their wages, and because they're not affiliated with the company, after they left Glorious, they came along together. But because they haven't recruited any staff lately, XQ was temporarily on front desk duty. When YWW heard the noise from outside, she subconsciously turned to look at the door. In the next second, she saw a handsome young man wearing a windbreaker, who was covered in dust as he appeared at her front door.

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 856: Giving you a gift
    HXY comes to congrats him and tells him that he has a gift. After asking what it was, HXY tells it it's himself. YWW: "..." GX: "!!!" FY then tells him that they want to join his company! YWW was confused and tells them to wait, aren't they Huanqiu's people, how can he... HXY then tells him that an hour ago, he made an agreement with Huanqiu. YWW: "..." This news is too sudden.. She knew HXY adored her because she helped him, but she didn't expect he'd go this far. HXY wants to join their company? From a big company like Huanqiu to this small workshop that just started? YWW tries to warn him the seriousness of his decisions and to not be impulsive, but HXY interrupts him and tells him that his agent and assistant will be responsible for his work, though he can be busy with his work, he doesn't need to be worried about him. YWW internally refutes back, if he doesn't need her, why did he come to her? YWW tells him that she feels she's taking advantage from him, but he tells him that he doesn't mind being taken advantage of, does he still care?

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 857: One comes to also strive for favor
    YWW tells him that because they're friends, she didn't want to take advantage of him. HXY asks, aren't they friends? Why didn't he call him during his most difficult time? Does he know how he felt when he learned about what happened in the country? He's making him feel that for so long, he never really treated him as a friend... HXY looked hurt. Seeing that HXY misunderstood, she hurriedly refutes, how could he? Things had actually been within his expectations, he can solve it herself, and he knows that he was making a movie abroad, so he didn't want to bother him... Knowing that HXY is a Huanqiu artist, and with her dilemma, how could she possible go look for him? However, YWW felt bit guilty. Because of her last life experiencing so many things, it's not easy for her to open her heart out to people, so she could only rely on herself and not burden others... HXY tells her that he told him before, he'd already been wanting to leave Huanqiu, but he's too lazy to get his own studio. He's good at acting, but he doesn't know how to run a business, and he hates spending a lot of time on these type of things. He has the abilities and has to talent to do it, there's only a lack of contacts and opportunities. Their cooperation is just what he needed, so no one is being taken advantaged of. Seeing that HXY is serious this time, and has already made up his mind, YWW felt that she was in a dilemma, so she looked at the other three in the room. She then asks them what do they think? After all, they're also shareholders of the company. YMF eyes glowed as he looked at HXY, he looked more satisfied.

Although he didn't want to see his sister be seduced away by someone else, but he knew his sister would marry sooner or later. If he had to choose a person, it seems that HXY was the most pleasing to his eyes! After all, icing a cake is easy, to send charcoal in snowy weather is hard, the man's character certainly has no problems, not to mention the empress dowager (their mother) also likes him. YMF then immediately opens, he thinks HXY is very reasonable! He's also in favor for HXY joining them! How can the boss be so worried? Where did his domineering side from before go? With Huanqiu being such a terrible place, and HXY already being on top, there isn't much room for improvement! So if he's worried about him being wronged for joining us, then push him higher with his own hands! YMF only said these words because he understood his sister very well, and sure enough, as soon as his words fell, YWW's expression loosened... Not long after, LC adds that he also agrees with HXY joining! Unable to wait to speak, YMF opens, since we all agree, then the matter has been decided! HXY is welcomed to join! Just as YMF was about to shake HXY's hand, GX rushed over, "F*ck! When did this young master become so transparent? I haven't even spoken yet! I don't agree! Don't agree!" Wtf! Alert the alarms! First level warning! Another one came to rob Ye ge from me, moreover a super-formidable opponent! If HXY came, would there still be any place for him at this house? "Your IQ is too low so stop talking!" YMF immediately used his arm to brush him away then continued to shake HXY's hand...

------
    Poor GX :blobjoy:

20. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thx @vsukio, @lacerem and others who do the summaries/translation .. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    i like this small club.. lol, waiting for YMF to have bigger role

elsaSmith797, vsukio and Lunastella like this.