Destruction of Humanity Registration

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by MaliMi, Mar 18, 2018.

1. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    And another RP, because we have so few of them.

And so it happened. One day, the most technically advanced world Earth connected to the most magically advanced world Leita. That was the beginning of the end. The thing was, both of these worlds were governed by the humankind. If a war between them broke out, then the history would go a different way. However ifs are only ifs and we can only dream about how the multiverse would be like then.

The two worlds, Earth and Leita cooperated with each other and covered each other's deficiencies. The wonders of science and magic fused. As a result, both worlds rose incredibly in power. The earthlings figured out how to use and revive magic in their plane, while the leitans' technology progressed leaps and bounds. The two worlds quickly became reliant on each other and after a few years, inter-world marriages were allowed. These days, you cannot distinguish earthlings from leitans anymore.

However, there were not only humans within the multiverse. There were other worlds only partially occupied by them and some, where they did not even exist. However, soon, that would not be true as the strongest duo set out on their conquest.

Firstly, under the pretense of helping humankinds, the strongest duo helped and absorbed other majorly human populated worlds. They eliminated nearly all other intelligent races or enslaved them. That was how the alliance grew. After that, they reached to the worlds where the humans were only scarce and at the end, they just invaded every world they could think of.

Soon, the humans reigned supreme. There was no other intelligent race in the multiverse and every inch was in their power.

Or was it?

There was actually one last world, which did not give up. It was artificially created by placing together the ruins of many other ruined place. There its founder, a 1,7 metres tall famicon eating penguin, the last surviving threat surpassing God rank, Ted led a rebellion, which shared the same name as the plane: Destruction of Humanity.

[​IMG]

You are a new member of the rebellion. May the humanity perish soon.

The Goal of this RP (Yes, this RP has an end): Destroy both Earth and Leita. Then use this RP as a lore for new RP: The Rise of Humanity!

Character Sheet:

Name:

Type / Race: (pretty much anything but human (not even a tiny bit). Can be an individual, or a clan or an illness, nearly whatever you can think of.)

Appearance:

Background:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:This is mandatory! Also, the more and stronger abilities you have at registration, the bigger and more weaknesses you have to add).

Threat Level: None (Do not change this!)

Destruction Points: 0 (Do not change this!)

Your famicon eating penguin. Also, I guess staff is being recruited as for now, since I am alone, I can only guarantee reply within 24 hours.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Exitiumm and Blitz like this.
  2. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Worldbuilding
    Some of the facts here might be repeated in the Destruction Board, but anyway, let's put all of it together.

The Multiverse:

The Multiverse of this story consists of innumerable material planes, whose detailed conditions are unknown. They have, however, a few things in common and one of those things is that all of them are ruled by humans. They can be both technically and magically oriented. It depends on what the player chooses when exploring those worlds.

The classifications are done by size of the plane and they are: Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Overworld.

So, how big are they exactly and more importantly, how powerful in general?

Tiny:
    The size is about a Madagascar. Human population scarce. Mostly villages. Not advanced in either magic or science. These things are truly training dummies for new players.

Small:
    Australia. Populated, though there is still a large part of wilderness. Small towns and at least one city. There are either some wizards or primitive guns.

Medium: About an Africa in size. Heavily populated. Several cities. This world has either developed technology to rival ours in RL or has magic of equivalent value.

Large: Eurasia. Some cities can be confused with small countries (aka, the country is one big city). This world has developed either magic or technology to the equivalent of Medium world and the other of the two is at Small world level.

Huge: About an Earth. You cannot distinguish where the city and wild is. Each skycraper posseses an area for living and farming. The world has both magic and technology on Medium world level.

Overplane: Size at the very least of a Huge World. You cannot distinguish technology from magic anymore as these two are completely fused together.

Threat levels:
    These are the threat levels you can grow to and how powerful they are:

Tiger: Can take on Tiny plane
    Demon: Can take on Small plane
    Dragon: Can take on Medium plane
    God: Can take on Large plane

You will find more to these in the Destruction Board.

Human forces equivalent to threat levels (examples):
    As you grow stronger, the humans will start to pay more attention to you (more in Destruction Board). These are the forces they might hunt you down with.

Hunter (Tiger): A regular human, native of Medium World. Mediocre Individual.
    Angel (Demon): An enhanced human, someone with enough prowess to excel even in Medium World. Expert of at least one field.
    Guardiadn (Dragon): Blessed human. Their acquired prowess are equal to Angels. However their innate power is just as strong.
    Slayer (God): An individual, which is blessed and also an expert in both firearms and magic.
    Hope: ...
    Prayer: ...

Note: The first four do not operate alone. The equivalent threat level is for a group of them. One level above is equivalent to a group of the level below (example: 1 Angel = group of Hunters). Also, when they hunt you, they might not release just a single group.
    One group is 10 - 100 individuals.
    Technically advanced individuals are accompanied by weaponry. So guns, tanks, rocket launchers, ...
    Magically advanced individuals can set up formations, throw magic bombs, ...

Other Races:
    This section talks about other races within the multiverse, mainly those on friendly terms with humans. These races, at first, were well accepted by humans because of their help. However, over the years, as the human supermacy grew, they started to be suppressed. Today, a racism against them exists and there are special district prepared for them. The members of these races are more and more distanced from humanity.

These races are: Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, some Giant tribes and fairy tribes.

Gods:
    Gods are dead. As humanity prospered they stopped revering them. The divine beings did not like like that and went to war, however, they lost and met their demise. The Evil Gods were eliminated as threats.
    Humans, who reach the Prayer level are treated as new gods.

Goal:
    As stated above the goal of this RP is to destroy Earth and Leita. To get there, majority of humanity is bound to be destroyed. Some of them might remain, but these will be treated as just regular mobs. Annihilation of every single human being is not a condition for clearing the RP.

Growth:
    This section is here to give you a general direction of how can (does not have to) your character grow.

So, you do your missions, explore and destroy. You repeat it day after day, week after week. This way, yes, you can get to the top.

However, you can do other things.

Conquering a plane is hard. but having place to cultivate your calamity can greatly accelerate your growth and I imagine it is also more interesting to write. Also, it is the only now known thing on how to surpass the God level.
    No matter whether you play as an individual or a group, you are bound to reach a bottleneck (aka the God level). With a world, you can open a portal between your world and a targeted one and begin an invasion. you can fight with your plane.
    If you are capable of turning the entire world of significant size into a calamity, then you surpass God rank.
    Then again, even conquering a plane is extremely hard, because the Alliance has a tight grip onto them. It will require using your Destruction Points in the Market (when I finally create it).

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    :)

MaliMi likes this.
  4. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, that I am not on FoC anymore. It requires constant attention, which I do not have. Because of this I also wonder how long will this survive before my absence will be hated by masses (if someone actually registers).

VannVann likes this.
  5. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh we are all busy nowadays and only seldom RP so don't worry.

I think that Distruction of Humanity will require your attention since the events can't be orchestrated by the players. It's a lot like FoC

MaliMi likes this.
  6. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there will be of no need for the events in the beginning. so that should be fine.

VannVann likes this.
  7. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    I now can't get the idea of cookies destroying two worlds =_=.... it's glorious!

MaliMi likes this.
  8. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Place the seperate threads for this RP in the roleplaying games sub-thread >.< !

MaliMi and VannVann like this.
  9. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Damned, I messed up!

Exitiumm likes this.
  10. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pat pat* At least you were informed early before it was up for a few hours!

MaliMi likes this.
  11. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do I move it somehow, or is there a need to delete them and create them again?

Well, never thought I would one day report myself... I will leave the creation for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2018
    Exitiumm likes this.
  12. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    I reported one of my comments on accident once

13. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm . . . i'll wait and see how this develops before joining i guess . . .

14. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Character Sheet:

Name: Bob

Type / Race: (pretty much anything but human (not even a tiny bit). Can be an individual, or a clan or an illness, nearly whatever you can think of.)
    Goblin

Appearance:
    (Work in Progress)
    Background:
    Bob was a pretty normal Goblin, that is until the humans invaded his world and slaughtered the goblin empire, faced with annihilation, they were somehow saved by a strange creature that appeared one day and offered the goblins a chance at revenge and they took it.
    Abilities:
    The Evolution Tree, The stronger a goblin gets, they transform into a stronger kind of that goblin. (Goblin<Hobgoblin<Goblin Red< Goblin Noble< Goblin Duke< goblin Royal< Goblin King< Goblin Emperor< Goblin Deity< Goblin God)
    strength - Immune to most illnesses and disease
    Weaknesses
    Weakness - A stab, Magical attack, Soul attack, all of it can kill a goblin.

It is very difficult for a goblin to evolve, for a tribe of 100 normal goblins, there may only be 1 goblin red and 2 Hobgoblins (or none), and that is if they were wise enough to invest in resources for the top.

The Goblins are naturally weak, meaning they are easy to kill by normal weapons just like humans.
    Threat Level: None (Do not change this!)

Destruction Points: 0 (Do not change this!)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  15. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't mean to be critical here but could we get some more detail? It doesn't have to be alot, but going off of this is kinda difficult to see where this will end up, besides the world destroying.

16. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not really anything else. I wanted to keep it as simple as it could get. Perhaps later I will add more info. What would you like to know? And please, be as critical as you can be.

Hmm, what I meant by weaknesses were more like weaknesses to certain type of magic or physical attack. Or weak to certain type of illness.

leegood likes this.
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh, what If they are weak to most types of things? Brb
    Adding a strength - Immune to most illnesses
    Weakness - A stab, Magical attack, Soul attack, all of it can kill a goblin.
    (is this alright?)

MaliMi likes this.
  18. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, this should certainly be alright.

leegood likes this.
  19. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should ask this thread to go back to Games.

Registrations get a lot more attention on the games section! ^^)/

MaliMi likes this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    *sends goblins to bake her a cake*

MaliMi likes this.