Spoiler How to die as heavy as Mount Tai (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML this time around is monk cultivist. the female protag fell in love with him and wanted be with him, but for her to do so she needed something, but that kinda cuased the desrtuction of the holy stone that balanced the world. yeah....
    also, you will see a twist in the arc, at first you thought, ok, what's going on? will the story totally end in a different way? but then at the end, it all made sense.
    two words: time travel
    and MC loses his memories of who he is, what is mission is for quite some time.

this ending soooo sad, i cried! poor ML!!! :cry::cry::cry:

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending of ml and mc?! :blobReach:

3. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it sound like ML has to undergo through a lot of tragic endings of MC to be able to find happiness in other worlds?

4. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    In your first post, you said 2nd arc ended quite tragic. What happened???!!:blobfearful:

5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil all the arcs, please:aww:

6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    well, MC died again, of course, but ML saw how MC sacrificed his soul and his chance to ascend (MC/host could have become an immortal at that time) to repair the holy stone, so now MC can't even reincarnate again.
    ML was a monk cultivist, but bc his heart was now possessed with grief and anger, his eyes became red and he was like a demon now. he went to the place with the holy stone and surrouned it with his aura/deadly miasma so that no one could come even near it. and he just stared at the stone without blinking from then on.

as for the time travel, MC accidentally time traveled into the past (1000 years ago) and became a young snake demon that just turned into human form. he was rescued by ML (but bc MC lost his memories, he didn't know it was ML). so MC and ML traveled together and fell in love with each other.
    during that time, they encountered a bunny demon who rescued MC from heavenly retribution (bc MC was weak and a kid still, so bunny wanted to help him by suffering the heavenly retribution for him), they then met bunny's wife who was pregnant. some things happened, but you can already guess why in the story the host brought up a bunny demon (bc in the story it was told that the host was saved by its father). the bunny father and mother died, some kind of war between demon and human escalated and MC chose to explode his dantian (the middle of his stomach where all his energy comes from) to win for the demon race.
    then MC woke up in the future again with all his previous memories, but now he forgot about ML. he knew what happened in the past, but something was missing (-> ML). so now when he heard that the female protag bunny was in a monastery with a monk, MC had to try to stop female protag from destroying the stone again, but he came too late. but he saw that ML was chained in a tower, so he recued him bc MC got his memories back about ML. but bc the stone is now broken, the humans and demons blame each other, want to get to war, MC had no choice but to do his task.
    he oncce even told his system that he wanted to stay in this world with ML, but system told him the world will collapse if he doesn't do his task and ML will disintegrate and never be reborn again.
    ML was hypnotised/mentally chained by the other monks (i think) and didn't recognise anything and couldn't move. he was like a living doll. but MC knew how to break the spell and MC made a wedding ceremony, bc when two lovers want to be together by asking heaven, their spirits become stronger. and this power is able to break the spell. so MC and ML became husbands (ML and MC had red wedding gowns on), but right after ML woke and saw into MC's eyes, MC used his snake eyes to hypnotize ML to have a wonderful dream, bc MC had to go and sacrifice himself. he didn't want ML to see him die.
    but in the end, ML did see MC die, bc he broke MC's spell after MC went away and there we see that ML was searching for MC for 1000 years and he only met up with the female protag bc she had MC's scent around her, so he wanted to find out where MC was. he didn't believe that MC died after he exploded his dantian bc there was no body or even pieces of MC there.
    and now he woke up and be elated that he found MC, but then he realised that MC went away. so he searched for MC again only to see MC sacrifice his soul...so ML's soul became kinda possessed with malicious thoughts, his eyes turned red, etc. in the end you can see a man with red eyes with red wedding clothes staring at the holy stone with deep love for eternity. ML never moved away from the stone.

so at the beginning of the story, the story plot is about how female protag fell in love with a monk (who was near ascending) and for some reason, the monk met her a few times, but he never accepted her. it wasn't explained why. and when the host died, the host and monk never met at that time, so after some time the monk became an immortal.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    juanexbi, sareenmomo, keima and 29 others like this.
  7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil the 3 arc too. please:aww::notworthy:

8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i stopped reading it, bc the chapters were quite long. so can't give you more spoilers ^^U
    now i'm reading another two cannon fodder novels, haha, sorry my attention span isn't very good

9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    its okay, it happen to me too. :cry:

10. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the bunny in the end... did she have a heavenly retribution for causing the war...

11. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmph. Not enough! The rabbit never got her upgrade bc her soul wasn't pure enough or something, so she travelled the world a bit really weak and running away from ppl who know what she caused. ML leaves the tree for a while to track her down, and right when she's feeling really hopeful that he'll help her (she thinks he likes her bc he hung around her a bit. the reason he did that was bc he scented MC on her), he kills her painfully and brings back her soul to offer as a sacrifice to the tree. The idea is that then, he can free MC (for reincarnation?). It doesn't work, and that's when ML realizes MC is not of this world.

There is a really sweet section afterwards when MC reincarnates(?) and goes back to the tree where the ML is standing guard obsessively. ML sees the MC, but younger and reborn, and is afraid to breathe bc it could be an illusion. It's not, and when MC places his hand on ML's forehead out of concern, ML says it feels like heaven. MC accompanies him, and ML helps him comb his hair and stuff (it's their thing). MC comments that he's good at it. ML says he's been waiting a thousand years to comb his precious person's hair.

MC at one point asks what ML thinks of him now that he's reborn, and adds, "No matter what you (ML) are, I'll always love you."

ML: "From the beginning to the end, only you could reach my heart. My anger, my grief, my passion, can only ever be for you." ML still has a few heart demons and thinks this is still an illusion

Then one day MC grows up and asks ML to accompany him for eternity. They lived happily ever after(? bc i have no idea if this is real).

if no one else is doing it, i'll try to spoil the next two arcs by tonight!

12. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i was really glad to see this extra at the end of the novel, so i know that they have HE ^^
    MC mentioned that the 2nd world was very sad, so ML and MC made a bet to go to that world again (but without memories of themselves) and see if they will find each other again (MC as the newborn snake demon and ML as the monk that still watches the stone/tree?).

13. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This time the world is an apocalyptic one. Instead of “zombies” though, the term is “demon,” because their origins are magical/spiritual rather than biological. There are two realms in addition to Earth, the Realm of Truth (place of cultivators/celestial masters) and the Realm of Monsters (with magical gas that corrupts humans).

Basically human archeologists broke the seals on the Monster Realm, magic gas leaks out, and tada! Zombies/demons! The first thing the demons did was to attack the Realm of Truth, and under their number the celestial masters almost all died out.

The client (and now our MC) Yun Xiao (Yun Hao?) is the last surviving celestial disciple and is tasked to find the spiritual relic and repair the seal. His personality is innocent, simple, and blunt, and he’s not used to the outside world. In the original world he was betrayed a few times and became a lone wolf. Well, eventually, he found the relic in a military base and the human’s bombs found him. MC now has to get the relic, fix the seal, and fulfill Yunxiao’s master’s last wishes.

The system notifies MC that this world is actually a rebirth world, since this world already has an alternate ending in which seal is fixed and the world upgrades.

Jiang Sile (JS) – rebirth protag, died to white lotus schemes and had his lover stolen

Mu Fei (MF) – likes JS, too kind and soft

Pan Rongxi (PR) – white lotus, likes MF, dead weight until he discovers healer ability

Qin Yi (ML & protag ML too) – leader of the military group with all these characters, fire user

Previous life, PR schemes, JS dies and becomes a ghost, MF is heartbroken but rediscovers love with PR, MF gifts PR with JS’s heirloom, ML discovers that JS’s death is not accidental and kills PR. JS is now attracted to ML.

MC meets PR by saving him (with a wooden sword! He’s hella strong!) from a demon ambush (JS had something to do with it), and is led back by PR to ML’s camp. There, ML compares him to a cat, and entices him into staying by offering ramen. Bc MC’s host has only ever used spirit stones for sustenance, it’s suuuper delicious. Irresistible, even.

MC – street dumb, doesn’t know how to use nuclei to get energy, socially awkward

MC’s character is such that he won’t talk unless spoken to (OOC is baaad). When he first meets PR, he has to beg PR to talk to him with his eyes.

Also when ML first saw MC (and his hair) he thought, “Puffs!” That’s the name of his cat. Maybe because of that, he’s pretty touchy with MC. JS sees this and is a bit jealous, bc he knows ML dislikes touch (once he shoved the school’s flower (female beauty) into pond for clinging onto him). MC is officially part of The Team ™

The Team ™ wants to enter into an air defense facility for protection, but there’s a lock and stuff. JS wants to rely on past knowledge to open it (he knows the code), PR disagrees in that there is no way entry is as simple as a code, MF is stuck in between, but rationally chooses PR. JS, angry, inputs the code anyway and meltdown in 30, 29, 28…

Only a current of 10,000 volts can knock out the alarm system. MC has no clue what that is. ML is angry, but calms down upon hearing the “humanoid puff cat” talk (he’s hella patient with MC). After MC understands the idea of “lightning,” he takes out a lightning talisman and fries the system. Done! ML: ?!

MC tells ML he’s a celestial teacher, and inducts ML in as a disciple of MC’s master. ML at first doesn’t want to bc he wants MC to call him senior brother, not the other way around. Upon receiving the celestial inheritance, ML’s flame can reach 10,000 degrees and he breaks into a metal alloy wall with ease.

MC notices JS has a mustard seed space around his neck, and thinks it might been the Lingyuan (relic to seal the Monster realm). Then he stops thinking and enjoys all the varieties of canned food.

ML confronts MF about the situation with JL and PR and asks them to get it together. (ML is completely ignorant to same-sex relationships, MF and JL have been together for aaages and he still thinks it’s friendship.) Then ML punishes JL by denying him access to nuclei for a week and asks what’s up w/ him and PR. JL can’t answer bc rebirth, and just says “I can’t read him.”

Then a piece of ham hits ML on the head. MC had hidden it in his sleeve and was resting on a tree, but he’s inwardly berating himself: You obviously just ate dinner, so why did you have to smuggle the ham? Now the eavesdropper has been exposed!

ML: What are you doing in a tree?

MC (instantly): Sleeping.

ML talks MC into coming down. A little while later, MC uses sleeping powder on the whole camp and sneaks into JS’s tent to check out the mustard space. “JS” snaps awake, grows claws, and fights with MC until daybreak, whereupon the demon returns to the tent and sleeps again.

JS and MF go hunting, pursue a second-level zombie, PR runs back in a panic, MC and ML go searching. ML looks for them using spiritual consciousness, and ML notes that the direction JS and MF are in is opposite from the direction PR says. ML makes MC drive so he can search, teaches MC to drive via spiritual impartation, and MC feels the familiarity of the soul and nearly OOCs by calling out “Shikong” (2nd world ML). He brushes it off but ML gets a bit jealous.

They fight a zombie hoard, ML takes an attack for MC, thinks he’s going to transform, and asks MC to call him “(older) brother” as a last request. MC, amused, does so and then shows ML how to expel the magic gas. ML feels stupid.

Meanwhile MF and JS are under assault by a lvl 9 zombie, MF holds JS’s hands and tells him to run while MF holds off the zombie.

JS flashbacks to when MF, JS, and PR were all stuck. JS and PR were talking about who MF would save first (since MF would always choose to save the weakest person), and PR breaks his own right leg with a rock and ofc MF chooses him. Back to present, JF angrily throws off MF’s hand. Then they meet MC and ML and all four of them eat.

ML has a habit of giving MC a TON of food (it’s the lure). MC protests that he’s not a bottomless stomach, and ML just says he’ll finish whatever MC doesn’t. JS sees this and gets really upset bc after ML revenged him he’s been in love, and the demon in his head asks if he wants to take MC out. JS is shaken, and hides in his tent a while.

ML is angry with JS putting everyone in danger, and JS blurts out that he knew there wasn’t any danger bc he had a prophetic ability. ML is uncompromising and still punishes JS for over-relying on that “ability.” Then ML tries to figure out what’s btw MF and PR (bc of PR’s wrong directions) and MF brushes them off.

Back to the base, ML teaches MC how to take a bath. MC experiments with a nucleus while ML is showering, blows it up, and ML rushes out with only a bath towel. ML’s physique:

[x] mermaid lines

[x] strong pecs

[x] 8 pack

[x] soap foam in hair

[x] blue boxers with a definable outline. Of…ahem.

After ML gets himself together, he teaches MC how to use the nucleus and inwardly pervs on MC’s body.

MC brings ML to the Door of the Celestial Teachers (Heaven’s Gate? Whichever) so that ML can join the sect and pick up some cultivation scrolls. MC also shows ML the root of the spiritual earth lines, which had been plundered by a thief and the Lingyuan relic was stolen. MC thinks it was done by the demon in JS’s body and shares this with ML. ML is still oblivious to MF and JS’s relationship.

ML picked out 3 cultivation scrolls, but refuses to show the third one to MC and distracts him with food. ML wants to spread the technique of magic gas expulsion to everyone so they can fend off the demons, and MC agrees.

MC tells ML that hauntings could be caused by magic gas leaks.

ML recalls that he was once told about Celestial Teachers and ghost hauntings, but swore that they didn’t exist or he would bark like a dog.

MC tells him solemnly that practitioners must fulfill all the oaths they swear to heaven.

ML:….woof.

Then he realizes MC tricked him.

Meanwhile JS is trying to give MF another chance bc ML said that he couldn’t rely only on his prophetic visions. Then he sees MF meeting PR (and taking herbs from PR) when MF told JS he was going to find medicine and flares up. JS smashes the box of herbs and runs back to his tent. Sure enough, everything would go like it had gone back then. JS sets his sights on ML bc he was the one person to revenge him.

MC asks the help system for ways to get the demons out of JS.

Help system: If I do all the work, what would you do?

MC: ….

JS finds ML cooking for MC, tries to make convo. Doesn’t work. The Song family heir of an antagonistic military group comes into ML’s base and starts making a ruckus, bc he recently leveled up and now think ML is weaker. In all of Song Kunyu’s posturing, he aims a lightning attack at MC behind ML (ML nearly has a heart attack), and MC brushes it aside with his trusty wooden sword.

Song Kunyu fake apologizes, saying he recently leveled up and so doesn’t have much control.

MC: There’s no need to apologize. Your attack was too weak to hurt me.

ML’s people start cracking up. (I like them so I’ll translate their convo)

Yu Shan: Haha, Old Sun! Let me tell you something that happened to me during dinner today!

Sun Wenlong: Oh? What happened?

Yu Shan: A fly was flying past my ear, and then guess what? It actually turned around to apologize to me for injuring me!

Song Kunyu is embarrassed, and gives a really high-quality half a nucleus crystal as compensation.

JS storms out after an argument with MF, and ML overhears gossip and finally learns his two old friends are in a relationship. He is so stupidly confused, poor man.

MC asks ML to help him find the other half of the nucleus crystal bc it could be useful in seal repair. They bring along JS to watch over him, and MF to control JS.

They enter a cave, wherein everyone is trapped in illusions except MC bc MC knew it was an illusion. In ML’s illusion, he’s about to have sex with MC. They all break out of it though.

ML asks MF about what’s going on with JS and how their relationship started. MF started talking about his lost younger brother Mu Mu, who he brought out one day and lost (okay, pause. How???) and to hide the fact he told everyone Mu Mu ran away. MF picked up JS bc he kinda looked like Mu Mu and was younger, but soon realized his feelings weren’t fraternal but romantic. ML wants MF to tell JS about Mu Mu, but MF doesn’t want JS to think he’s a replacement. ML gives up and instead asks how MF discovered his ~feeelings~ bc ML’s got some latent ones there too.

JS wakes up in the middle of the night, and sees ML putting a blanket on MC, who’s napping in a tree. Then he sees ML sneak a kiss, and knocks over something in shock. MC snaps awake. They talk. MC confesses that he thinks this illusion formation was set by his grandmaster. Both notice that there’s more magic gas around JS, and ML confesses his stolen kiss. ML convinces MC into trying a relationship on the premise that it’ll lure JS’s demons out. Then ML wants to “rehearse” a kiss. It was nice.

JS finds MF muttering a name in his sleep. It was “Mu” for Mu Mu, but JS is so distrustful he sees the work “Pan” for PR. Ofc, this makes him angrier. Then MF and JS both hear ML call out “Yun!” (MC host’s name) and rush out to see him melodramatically cry in relief that MC is okay. MC thinks it’s lucky he only has to act confused and lethargic bc he’s very close to laughing.

ML: Thank god you’re alive! If you’re died, I wouldn’t want to live anymore!

JS’s demon comes out, and he leads the group deeper in while referencing his prophetic ability. They reach a place with a super large regenerating hoard, and ML says he’s too weak to take them all out. MC drags ML aside to dual cultivate and break thru his bottleneck.

They do the first chapter, which is just kissing. ML powers up, they take on the zombie, MC gets his clothes cut bc he was careless.

MF: “Little Mu!!”

MC is apparently the lost brother of MF, bc he has this peach birthmark on his back. MF is ofc, over the moon, and keeps babbling that he found his brother. JS is super confused and MF pulls him aside to fill him in.

JS thinks that ML was catering to MC bc he knew MC’s identity. ML: No, I just like him. JS is upset, but even more so bc he thinks MF likes him because of MC, while MF patiently explains that that cannot be. JS’s demon gets full possession now, and they gotta fight. After a battle in which MC pierces JS’s heart to expel the magic gas, everyone’s exhausted.

MC collapses onto ML, and ML tells him not to move and let ML hold him. (MF sees this and really, really doesn’t want to give his rediscovered little brother to ML, but he does agree that ML is the best candidate).

A little while later JS wakes up, apologizes to MC, and makes nice, sending a healing nucleus to PR to activate PR’s ability. MC and ML is suspicious, but MF let’s himself be led along.

PR now has healing ability and is a great bargaining chip bc that ability is rare. Song Family shows up again to beg for help bc Song Kunyu is grievously injured. After negotiations are over, PR is called in to heal Song Kunyu, and PR turns into a zombie mid treatment. Suffice to say, Song Kunyu doesn’t get healed and MC knows what’s up.

After cleaning up that mess, MC and ML talk about going to the next step in dual cultivation. MC says they cannot bc they aren’t recognized as a pair. They spend their days sleeping together platonically and piecing together the two halves of the nucleus.

Then JS tells them the coordinates of the Zombie King and so off MC and ML go. The Zombie King has more advanced intelligence so it’s a hard fight. They two of them almost die, but end up winning. Then something more powerful crawls out of the stomach of the Zombie King, so MC futz the dao companion ceremony and drags ML under a tree so they can do some quick dual cultivation and power up. Only to power up faster, they gotta go to the final chapter. MC is pulling open ML’s trousers.

ML: If he stops this, he’s not a man!

Meanwhile “JS” laughs bc he thinks he sent them off to their death. MF is horrified.

MC and ML make it back and confront “JS.” They fight, “JS” becomes a full monster, and the nucleus formation activates and traps the demon. MC’s Grandmaster’s spirit shows up, and reveals he was the one to trap the demon in the mustard space. It was intended to purify the demon, but then JS with his heart full of malice comes along and reawakens the demon.

MC falls asleep, and wakes up in a bathtub with ML cuddling him. ML says he’s washing him bc MC reminds him of Puffs when it goes 3 days without showering.

MC: Do you like me because I remind you of your cat?

ML: I’m not a pervert. If it’s because you remind me of Puff, how could I want to do this kind of thing to you?

Then I think they have sex. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After more talking, MC tells ML that they need to bring the mustard seed to the seal and integrate it into the earth. But they need more power, so. More dual cultivation.

Helper System: No. 666, Currently one day away from the death of Yun Xiao.

MC: I know

We know that JS goes insane bc of the removal of the mustard space. MF is guilt-ridden, and only lives bc he knows JS needs his help.

After looking at ML’s face for some time, MC casts a sleep spell on him and departs for the location of the seal with the mustard space/jade card inside the mustard seed(?).

While almost there, he remembers leaving behind the ML of the past life, and feels guilt. Then MC sees someone run up to him and he looks like ML (Qin Yi) but also like he’s not. He has red eyes, for starters.

ML (Shikong): “You’re going to leave me again? Are you going to die by yourself again?”

MC tries to explain, but ML just kisses him fiercely to vent. MC has to knock ML out and drag him up the hill to the seal.

ML(Qin Yi) wakes up and asks why MC didn’t say goodbye. ML remembers falling into darkness upon realizing MC and the jade card are gone. MC tells ML that when they reintegrate the jade card, there would be an influx of energy, which will attract many demons. MC plans to stand guard alone, but now he wants to spend his last moments with ML. He tells ML to wait for him, and then asks the helper system (little helper) to quickly write up a report so he can jump into the next world. Little helper looks at MC piling the work onto him and feels like he’s eaten dog food.

MC and ML stand guard to repel the demons and become jade statues bc of the energy output.

MC checks in on everyone else.

JS is still crazy. MF heard about an herb that could help him and sets out alone bc no one else is willing to help JS, and mock MF bc JS even indirectly killed MF’s brother. JS, without anyone to care for him, pretty much regresses until he’s picking in the trash.

MC feels bad, but wants to quickly enter the next world to meet ML.

There's an intermission (ch 56 on danmeila) that cuts to some kingdom with magic and demons and i have no clue whats going on there, sorry

14. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay attempt #2: There is a cultivation world, and a heavenly prince (Sky-shattering Monarch) who underwent the 9x9 81 Heavenly Thunder Tribulations. Everyone celebrates him, except for some reason he turned to demonic cultivation, lost some of his progress, and became short tempered. Eventually, though, he came back to the righteous way.

He’s currently standing on the peak of some decrepit mountain, gazing intensely at a shoddy bamboo flute. Someone asks, and he says it was a gift from an old friend.

The friend is a Canine Dog Demon??? Who’s maybe being pursued by bad people (he’s injured every time they meet)?? The friend gifts the Prince a bamboo flute, kisses the Prince, asks the Prince to wait for him, and dies??? But rebirths several times? Honestly, I’ m lost. The Prince has been waiting several thousand years.

Meanwhile, MC’s supervisor is spitting out his drink again bc MC somehow upgraded the entire plane which I guess….was not supposed to happen. The supervisor is getting a lot of white hairs bc of MC, but luckily he doesn’t have to clean up any messes bc the plane and plot does not derail bc of the upgrade.

And lol, the little helper system is sad. It turns into a salted fish and has an existential crisis.

Little helper: I don’t know anything anymore. Who am I? Where am I? What is my purpose?

MC: What happened to you?

Little helper: My dream was suddenly crushed.

MC: What was your dream?

Little helper: I wanted to bring out a 3S level performer. After this commission, I wanted to reward myself by upgrading my memory. Now it’s not going to happen. This last world destroyed everything.

MC is slightly guilty

Arc 4 is going to be a lot shorter mostly bc there’s not much happening. And also I won’t reference the material for this.

This is a world where there are gods and many many races, and MC host is the human Pope Joseph Bergoliova IV under the God of Light. However, sometime back there was a war amongst gods and the God of Light perished. The God of Death is slowly encroaching on the continent. MC knows there’s no longer a God of Light, but still collects faith because faith is power. In substitution for the God of Light’s blessing, he has to use his own power collected from faith. The mission is to not get the Pope thrown in jail before the Undead Legion comes.

The protag of this world is Prince Surrey, who is crowned king by the Pope. Surrey has a sister named Windsor, who is an avid fan of the Pope. When it was revealed that the God of Light no longer exists and the Pope was using his own image to sustain light power, she was devastated. Surrey is a bit of a siscon, and so jailed the Pope under accusations that the Pope was colluding with evil beings and executed the Pope.

Why am I using their full names? BC they don’t actually matter.

During the Prince’s coronation, a Demigod Dragon named Ionas (ML) shows up. Dragons like to hoard, but they also have to sleep for like, hundreds of years, resulting in their hoards depleting, making them angry, so they moved off the mainland to an island or something. ML woke up recently, and heard a young dragon bragging about this bard he’s hoarding, who sings really nicely and thus good sleeps. One of the songs the bard sings is about how the Demigod Dragon Ionas kidnaps the most beautiful princess but couldn’t impress her with his treasures.

ML is angry at this thought and so sets out to prove the stupid bard wrong for assuming a) there is a princess so pretty ML would want to hoard her and b) that ML couldn’t sway a princess with his treasures.

Well, ML thinks the bard was right about (a) bc he sees beautifully golden hair and hears a beautiful voice and realizes that’s it. That’s his treasure. So he swoops in and takes her out.

Everyone’s is panicking bc PRINCESS WINDSOR! but then the dust clears and princess Windsor is still there and like THE POPE!!!

ML brings MC to his cave and sleeps on him. For two days, then MC has to wake him up or starve to death. ML is aghast and gives MC this kinda dragonsbane fruit for MC to wake him up easier. It’s rather discomforting for ML, but it’s better than losing his treasure

At one point MC wanted to go to a temple and pray a bit. ML takes the grandest temple there is (heard about it thru the bard’s song) and carries it to him. MC prays, connects spiritually to Princess Windsor and asks her to act as Pope. He gives her homework too, asking her to come up with an answer to “What is the purpose of light?”

MC finds an automaton (?) in ML’s treasure hoard. It’s important bc it’s self-sustaining?

After a while MC convinces ML to stay in human form (so he consumes less energy and has to sleep less. He literally falls asleep standing up in the beginning.) and they go traveling. MC as Pope doesn’t go out too much, so no one recognizes him. When ML is hungry, he hires this adventure team to catch these rly large eagles for him lol. Ofc, they can’t do it and he’s dissatisfied.

These adventurers run into a wyvern, which is too strong for them. MC heals up the team, sees them off, and ML subdues the wyvern (Yaozu?) and is really disdainful bc of how weak and dumb it is and the fact that they’re considered related to dragons. (Later, when he’s giving this wyvern a name he calls it the dragon word for “ant/trash”) MC wants to use it as a mount.

ML: >:O you already have me!

MC will sit on ML’s lap while ML uses it as a mount

ML: kk

They travel to an area with dwarves, and from there connect with some goblins, since the automaton was made by a famous goblin. The goblin is all excited about nuclear energy and such and starts showing all these gizmos, including but not limited to cars and helicopters (? Or something like them). ML is still dissatisfied, bc he can fly too! MC doesn’t need stuff like that!

Long story short, the goblins return from their hiding, and MC and ML go to Maple Leaf Academy to check out its nuclear energy program. ML poses as a student, which really sucks for him because during lessons he can’t see MC, who is not a student. It really wears on his nerves, bc it feels like MC will disappear if he doesn’t see him soon, and it’s so sad. Then ML sees MC and cuddles aggressively.

MC also connects to the Princess Windsor from time to time to offer guidance. Apparently she just straight up moved into the Church and her brother was helpless to stop her.

One day, they start having sex. ML has too much stamina, but only one tintin from what I’ve gleaned. Either way, being MC is suffering.

Princess Windsor doesn’t give MC the answer he wants. She says, “The Light is to show people how to worship the God of Light, the purpose is to spread light to the people.” MC tells her to keep thinking and try again next time.

The adventure group are students at the academy too (?) and after seeing a fight with a dark elf against a white elf, MC and team go with the dark elf to the elves’ mother tree, which is heavily polluted and tries to bring her children back to her for help.

The mother tree is inhabited by the Goddess of Life, and she’s trying to purify the aura of death. The dark elves turned dark because they’re helping share her burden, but there’s too few of them and the toll on them is too great. Meanwhile, the white elves actively reject anything corrupt and refuse to come to her when she calls.

The Goddess of Life asks MC for help bc the Pope has a lot of sway with White Elves, and MC agrees but also proposes a plan to seal away the Undead Legion forever. Problem is MC’s plan needs at least 3 Gods. Life Goddess goes no prob. Goddess of Life, Dragon Demigod, and God of Light. 3.

MC explains that the God of Light is gone, but then she tells him that he is the fledgling God of Light. Bc of frequent sex with ML, MC’s body gaining divinity. Aight then. Plan’s a go.

MC reveals himself to have ascended to Godhood and appoints Princess Windsor as the new Pope (bc like hell is King Surrey throwing his own sister in jail) and waits for her to grow into the position before implementing the plan. The white elves move back to the Mother Tree under his urging and everything is sustainable on that front. Nuclear energy is a go.

The day comes for the three to sacrifice themselves and seal the undead. The elves are crying for their mother tree, poor babies.

Pope Windsor is pretty distraught too, but MC finally tells her the answer to his question: “The purpose of light is to bring freedom, even from Gods.” He asks her to lead the people in the upcoming times, bc the Gods will be completely removed from the continent, and faith is no longer power.

On ML’s side….you know, I think dragons only see the world in two ways. “Treasure” and “other things.” I don’t think the dragons were mourning ML much. And he’s happy if he has MC. All’s well.

After the great sacrifice, the three divine beings are revered in history and the end.

Supervisor is still spitting out drinks and getting white hair. MC was only supposed to maintain the position of the Pope. He did that, but he also overachieved and saved an entire plane from the Undead and severing that plane from the divinities by offering nuclear energy as a second source!

Also before i get anybody's hopes up I'm not doing a translation spoil for the other arcs. I myself am only on arc 5.
    Arc 5: MC has to crossdress. All. The. Time.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Magic Kingdom story could have been about MC nad ML past

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much. i love it:blobnosebleed:. please more:aww:

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    No it is not :D ...this series is currently looking for people to adopt it

18. ThePinkHotPot

ThePinkHotPot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Eyes lit up*
    Thanks alexfilia!
    (Also, if you have time, can you add this lowly one in your poke list?):aww::aww::aww:

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure no problem ^^ ....adds hot pink san snto her bl poke list o/

ThePinkHotPot likes this.
  20. Murcott

Murcott Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a little spoiler I had in storage......
    第1章 为国捐躯的Beta中校 Chapter 1: The Beta Lieutenant Who Died For His Country

陆恒,男,享年21岁。生前为某重点高校应届毕业生,现职业为地府司净化灵魂部公务员。

Lu Heng, male, lived to the ripe age of 21 years. Before his death he was a recent graduate of some key university or college; now his occupation was as a civil servant of the Department of Soul Purification under the Ministry of the Netherworld.

净化灵魂部的办公室都是统一的风格,一片纯白的房间,正中央摆着一张办公桌。据说是为了体现灵魂要纯洁无暇才能去轮回,这一净化灵魂部的服务宗旨。

All of the business offices of the Department of Soul Purification had the same style: a room of pure white, in the center placed a desk. It is said that this is to reflect that the soul must be faultlessly pure to reincarnate, the purpose of the service of the Department of Soul Purification.

然而,这一片空旷的白,让身为新人的陆恒无比的紧张。他坐在办公桌后,第99次揉了揉团在桌上的任务小助手。

And yet, this span of empty white made the newcomer Lu Heng incomparably nervous. He sat at the back of the office, kneading the ball that was the little mission assistant that was on the table for the ninety-ninth time.

“你放轻松点好不好。”任务小助手被他骚扰得不胜其烦。

“Can you relax a bit?” The little mission assistant was harassed to the point of being unable to stand the annoyance.

“我也想啊。这可是我第一份工作,第一个委托人,我需要一个完美的开始。怎么还没有人来呢?”陆恒是一个非常上进的人,还有点完美主义。车祸那天,正是他第一天上班,结果满腔的雄心壮志未酬身先死了。自然,这份对于工作的狂热也就延续到了现在。

“I also want to, okay. This is my first job, my first client, I need a perfect beginning. How come there still hasn’t been anybody who came?” Lu Cheng was a person who was extremely ambitious to improve himself, and also had a bit of perfectionism. That day of the car crash, was precisely the first day he started work. In the end, the heart filled with lofty aspirations and great goals had not yet been answered before he died first. Naturally, this zealotry regarding work had also continued on to the present.

任务小助手从毛团里伸出两只小爪子,有气无力的拍了两下掌。陆恒真是它见过的最敬业的新人。跟着这样的主人真是前途无量。当然,如果他不会没事就揉两把自己的话,那就更好了。

The little mission assistant extended a pair of miniature claws from within the ball of fur, weakly and dispiritedly patting the palm twice. Lu Heng was truly the most dedicated and hardworking newcomer it had ever met. To follow such a master really was to have endless prospects ahead. Of course, if he didn’t squeeze it twice every time he had nothing to do, then that would be even better.

“你现在是F级的新人,没有权利挑选委托人,只能等待上面给你分配任务,耐心等待吧。”

“You are an F level newcomer right now, without the right to select your clients. You can only await for the top to assign you a mission, just wait patiently okay?”

一人一系统有一句没一句的聊着天。突然,小助手轱辘的站了起来,从一个葛优瘫毛球变成了专业的液晶屏电脑:“第一个任务来了。”

One human and one system leisurely chatted, not caring to pick up each other’s dialogue, speaking one minute and quiet the next. Suddenly, the little assistant rolled to a stand, transforming from a fur ball in a Ge You slouch (with a body at a 120° angle to the chair and using the stomach as a table for a laptop) to a specialized LCD computer: “The first mission has arrived.”

一个黑发黑眸的男人推开门走了进来。他步伐坚定,坐下来后腰背挺得笔直,看起来是一个非常自律的人:“日安,阁下。我的名字是莱纳・哈因特。”

A man with black hair and black eyes pushed open the door and walked in. His pace firm, he sat down with his back perfectly straight, giving the impression that he is an extremely disciplined person: “Salutations, your Excellency. My name is Reiner Hunter.”

莱纳・哈因特,是一名五十六岁的男性beta,来自一个拥有六种性别的位面。这个世界的人均寿命都在两百余岁,五十来岁的莱纳仍然处于青年期。

Reiner Hunter, a male beta of fifty-six years, was a personage hailing from a plane of existence with six different genders. The life expectancy per person in this world exceeded two hundred years; Reiner, having come fifty years of age, was still considered an adolescent.

莱纳出身显赫,父亲是上议院的议长,母亲是一名出身艺术家庭的omega。而哈因特,也是人类联盟最为显赫的几个姓氏之一。莱纳虽然只是一名beta,但却是一名前无古人的beta,拥有3S级别的精神和3S的体质。因此,莱纳也就成为了这个家族的怪胎――哈因特家族唯一一个从军的人。

Reiner had an illustrious background, his father was a chairman of the Upper Chamber, his mother an omega from a household of artists. And Hunter was also one of the select surnames names most illustrious in the human alliance. Although Reiner was just a beta, he was an unprecedented beta, possessing a spirit grade of 3S and a constitution of 3S. Thus, Reiner also became this family’s freak――the only person of the Hunter family to enlist.