Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But how she isnt stronger? She got her financial standing resolved with her company and her friends/actors. She got back to her family and already started making distrust between grandparents and white lotus. Only thing at this point we can cry about is that we still dont know for sure why she is such a martial art genius (she doesnt have memory of it from her past life). And what I think about SYH not tracking her, maybe he is but they are just no match to Nie family assassins? Also, someone said something about him using his secret army. Whole point about that army is their secrecy. He obviously doesnt care about family but he will not kill them just because of that. He will wait for them to make move first and when they think they won, he will call upon heaven and hell with his secret army. also I am really skeptic about grandma... Its not that I dont believe in her love for SYH, but I have some feeling in my guts that if she finds herself in situation where she needs to choose between SYH and family, she will turn against SYH, especially if others make it look like its only normal for her to stand with her family, because they are many and he is alone and by default wrong. You probably already encountered few of this kind of situations. Also, considering how YWW became proficient in lying, it is also one of possibilities that SYH doesnt know about assassins attempts. If he knows, then I think author is failing big time... I already felt at few points on this ride that author lost her consistency with story (mystery power ups, her age and she has child that she doesnt remember, her true love with SYH that she forgot... these are all nice solo elements to build story around, but author just throw them in and served us mix out of it without properly preparing everything). For now, how story goes, I am not losing interest, but if story starts again adding new persons without some proper explanation or solving issues with old characters, then this is BS. I still dont remember how things ended with fake friend. I know she showed her brother her real face, but after they lost in that fashion show, there was no word about her... At least for me, that is now how this kind of novel should develop story line. They could make her company go bankrupt or something, she is not dead and she still can come back later if that was author's goal. All in all, I will keep refreshing forum and wait for new summaries in hope of encounter of SYH and little bun, I expect to have big laugh when it finally comes out xD

P.S. she also started to build her private army, she is becoming stronger and stronger, little slower than I prefer, but we cant deny that

Nourashraf__ and Lunastella like this.
  2. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the author is keeping everything for the end.... you know like she did in hidden marriage

3. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In spoilers because it's violent
    Guo Di was so scared of Nie family. He committed suicide using the lean man's knife.
    SML and SYQ couldn't believe it. Originally they didn't even know what the "independent state" was, not to mention the Nie family. They only learned it from Mr. Eric. According to Eric in the middle ages a strong man with an extremely high moral status in China arrived in northern Europe. This strongman settled down and brought ancient and mysterious martial arts, attracting masters from all over the world. They gradually thrived and became the only independent state, not bound by any country but controlled by powerful families. With firearms development etc, martial arts declined and they hid their strength and disappeared from the world. More about how powerful they are. It's controlled by Nie, Ji, Ling and Shen. Nie is the head. And now they actually kidnapped the little Nie prince.

4. Hassa.G

Hassa.G Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today the author has released 7 chapters...
    Also a little conversation btw mother and son in end...well little bun is introducing himself cant wait for others reaction...

Lunastella likes this.
  5. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a good chapter and I can't really do it justice so I'll just continue with short summaries.

SML and SYQ are now only thinking about escaping China to go to Mr. Eric. TL apologizes to little devil and asks him to forgive the ignorance of their mercenary group. Little devil looks at his mother and thinks he let his mother see too much blood.
    Little devil to TL: "You can go."
    As they left TL is pondering why little Nie prince would arrive in China and then be in the vicinity of YWW. Tang Bin and Song Qiang are scared half-dead. The lean man just cut their ropes.

916 Mother, meeting for the first time
    The bodyguards are extremely respectful to YWW. TB and SQ are once again in awe of their master, previously they were a little doubtful because she was captured. I think they're calling her second lady. YWW is confused. TQ and SB praise their master. They ask what her relationship is with baby doll. She said how do I know?
    Little devil: Hello my name is Nie and I am Xiao. I am five years old and biologically speaking,, (paused) You and I are mother and child. Little devil put out a hand: mom, we meet for the first time, please take care of me.

Little theater:
    YWW: Today must be April Fools Day. How could I have a son!
    A: yes, today is April 1 however the son is true (saying the truth?)

--
    Not sure about name translation. Anyway I also look forward to SYH meeting him. And I agree that SYH probably has some big plan. I think author wants to portray him as some chessmaster it's just not coming across so well

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  6. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least in HM, there was a little bun in the early parts of the story... And the time line at least made a little sense. Right now, the time line is messed up with the identities. Is the author seriously trying to use YWW's previous obesity to cover some identity issues?

900 chapters for a bun. Goodness gracious. Please don't take another 500-900 chapters for everything to get answered or resolved.

Hoping the author randomly looks at these forums to understand the issues of the plot and understand readers' sentiments and get a hint to move things to a faster pace.

And these powerups... Aren't they quite expected? Like HM, when you think MC is actually strong with a hidden identity all along, then comes some other stronger identities. And then a stronger one.

There's even the reincarnation of a white haired guy. Even the white tiger was recycled. But of course, Slaughter has more exposure... and love.

Thanks for the summaries and translations btw. =)

AsukaU, Laylieth, Lunastella and 2 others like this.
  7. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the little bun shows up, it will take another thousand chapters for them to build up bonds and family. When will this novel end??????

sandrik, Laylieth, Shaiyamine and 2 others like this.
  8. Anna Sky

Anna Sky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As TQ was talking with YWW, he felt the surrounding temperature cool down and automatically he turned back to see the little baby looking at him.

Am i seeing jealously here? Like how SYH doesn't like YWW concentrating on someone else when he is present:hmm:

9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys im backkkkkk mwahahahahaha ok im done with my madness.

While YWW was feeling an endless headache, just as she finished saying, the snow jade-like baby doll suddenly walked forward, step by step approaching her.

Seeing this, YWW lightly coughed and asked, "er... Little buddy, hi, excuse me... Just who are you..."

The little baby doll raised up his head, his clear bright eyes gazing at her, with his milky child-like voice, "Hi, I'm surnamed Nie, named Tang Xiao. Currently 5 years old, and in regards of biological aspect..."

NTX paused, continued: "Between you and me, we're related by mother-son relation." 

Then, the little guy extended his short little hand: "Mama, for the first time meeting, please treat me kindly."

YWW: "......."

---------

YWW: Today must be April Fool's day! How is it possible for me to have a son!!!

Author: Yeah it's true today's April Fool's day! Oh but... The son is real

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably didn't like having other people interrupting his 'oh so touching reunion' with his so-called-mother.

11. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm in wan wan's place I will pinch his cheeks and tell him "why so serious?" hahaha

12. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He he he~~~~ I can't wait for little bun bun meet SYH >~<

Lunastella likes this.
  13. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    very unclaimactic reunion. YWW thought how the child's name seems familiar and concluded that he is the nephew of nie guy. she said hello to the little guy and shake his hand. the bodyguards were surprised because little guy doesn't allow people to tuch him. yadi yadi yada.. YWW was thinking of killing the nie guy for dumping his nephew on her.

14. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But... didnt she already agree to pretend to be the kid's mom tho???

Lunastella likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She's probably angry because he didn't warn her about little devil showing up ahead of time.

Too busy to do any summaries today.

16. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh ok... for some reason the summaries gave me the impression that it was another continuity problem. Like how she supposedly didnt recognize the bun even though she's seen him multiple times on screen and whatnot:facepalm:

Laylieth and elsaSmith797 like this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    right in this chapter author changed the story and said it was so dark for her to see the child and she only saw him a second. how does she then able to connect everything to SYH then. she clearly saw the child and thought the child should be related to SYH.

Lunastella likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From what it says, it seems that YWW only vaguely saw him in the video call (even though it previously mentioned that he looked like SYH). At the time, she couldn't fully see his face. And because the child is dressed very differently compared to that day (he was in all black), she only felt familiar to him, so she really didn't recognize him (or so she claims).

19. Icelandicsaga

Icelandicsaga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now it is really confusing, there a lot of assumptions and contradictous things so far... I hope that author has an explanation for everything, because the attitude of little devil is also strange, just rationally thinking his mother left him when he was still a baby and he must be somehow mad about this. And when they met she even said that she was going to look after him but was busy (like really, that is already 4-5 years since "you" left him) and he accepted! May be I'm wrong but I really find this situation unnatural.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Lunastella and Laylieth like this.
  20. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW brought little devil back to her home. Little devil dismissed his bodyguards. YWW was thinking no don't go! She doesn't know how to take care of a kid. They go get the other servants and they discuss about the little baby doll being master's child. The appearance is similar but the temperament and character are too different.

YWW hears this and thinks back to Nie saying she looks like his sister so it's normal that the child looks like her. She then dismissed them to do something so that she's left alone with little devil. She gave him juice and snacks. She doesn't know how to get along with children.
    YWW: your name is nice, is there any special meaning?
    NTX (little devil): mama forgot?
    YWW: oh, I'm sorry. Mother was hurt before and forgot a lot of things.
    She felt it was wrong. Why did she feel ashamed? She's not really his mom.
    NTX: it doesn't matter. I can tell mother.
    YWW: then tell your mom.
    NTX: this name is because when you were pregnant with me you liked to eat sweet and sour pork ribs (and something about homonyms) and that's why you named me NTX.
    YWW: ...
    What? No special meaning? Just because of liking the food?
    YWW: Oh I'm sorry...this... this name mother seems to be too hasty...
    NTX: it's okay.
    NTX doesn't show his concern. She's comparing him to how Nie describes him. The look of indifference and coldness doesn't match the age, as well as the sense of alienation. Probably because the parents weren't around, causing him to have a cold temper, let him like being isolated from the general world, not the slightest lively and carefree like other children.
    (Some extra lines but the funny part is the ending where she coaxes him much like she does with SYH)
    She hugged him and reached out and touched his little head.
    YWW: Don't worry, although it wasn't clear at the time but your mom used her favorite sweet and sour pork ribs. Named for you, this shows that mom definitely loves you very much!"
    The bright light of the little guy flickered a bit, a star's glimmer.

SML's family fled abroad, not to mention Nie family but SYH was overwhelming enough. Mr. Eric blah blah make a comeback.
    M country.
    SYH listens to the report that YWW has returned to the house. Before their people arrived, she already left and an additional force helped her. They haven't identified it yet. Although the servants at Rose House are masters, SYH still arranges staff in secret. They didn't appear to find out who was behind the scenes. But before they could move, another force emerged...
    SYH's fingers tapped on the cold glass coffee table showing uneasy emotion. She is safe but does not know why. There is a vague impression in the heart...
    YWW's problem is where to live with little bun because SYH is coming back. YWW calls out Nie on Wechat, but even with red envelope there is no reply, no one dared to receive even a hundred big bags. The five people are under a foot bridge and flower says he won't go and volunteers the taoist.

Again, just quick summaries. The naming part is really funny so it's a little more detailed. I leave it to the experts to elaborate on the name. Also 920 confirms at least part of the theory that SYH has some secret plans, he's still having her watched. They keep mentioning Mr. Eric so I suppose he'll appear soon. Who meets little devil first? YMF and company, or SYH?
    Edit: another chapter was added so added it real quick. Be back later.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018