LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    consentual slavery :p

Hendricksen-sama likes this.
  2. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading it long time ago :S. It was really good at first, but MC scams all the people even though he is rich as fuck :C. Then the author makes every move of Weed look cool graceful and amazingly super ultra better than anything else you have ever seen in your life. I was fed up with how he treated that sculpture girl, like all she did had to have an ulterior motive. For me it's worse than most of those repetitive xianxias like MGA. I know that he was rally poor and stuff, but even if... there is a lot of poor people who can live with dignity and without cheating others on every possible occasion like Weed do.

jndnl, false, Random and 2 others like this.
  3. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has PDF/EPUB for vol25-26-27-28?

I can only find max to vol24 on google search.

4. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    true true, but I suppose that he cant get rid of his habits formed through poverty even though he is rich now.

5. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    well i stopped reading 2 volume ago but i loooooooved it XD its the first foreign novel i read ^^

JJ likes this.
  6. pristineallyn

pristineallyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean Seo-yoon? she gets treated better eventually and they grow pretty close. I still prefer the singer girl, Hwaryeong though. Seo-yoon's feelings seem more pure, but I like Hwaryeong because i feel she suits him. And she doesnt have a father who thinks Weed is just not worthy of his daughter and who would even try to bring him into staying away from her, unlike Seo-yoon. The father is showing improvement, but still. I may just simply like Hwaryeong better. I just got caught up with the LMS translation. The times when the author make Weed seem better than he is are my favorite parts really. The battles, i think they must have been epic, though perhaps a bit exaggerated by the audience.

just imagaine the reaction to things like that though. They look pretty real, the VR in RR is a lot more realistic compared to VR of other novels. looking at something like that , something you can even experience yourself through the game, is probably what makes the characters so excited by weed and his adventures. They are on a different scale.

And i dont know, weed had a pretty bad situation and had to take care of his family. If i went through that i would either become the most miserly person ever or start selling drugs. Still, i think that is part of his own nature too. he would likely be like that anyway, though maybe not to that degree. I think if you persevered through all that, the story would be enjoyable. But if you dont really want to, then of course you dont have to. I think you should give it another go, but its up to you. I had the same problem with other novels or stories before i started liking them so i understand.

8. Stalker of novels

Stalker of novels The hider, the stalker, and behind you

Reading List:
    Link
    read the last few chapters you will see he is a kindhearted person who helps old ladies im a guy and even i got to say some of the things he did for the old people in his neighborhood is sweet

9. Stalker of novels

Stalker of novels The hider, the stalker, and behind you

Reading List:
    Link
    seo-yoons father becomes a big fan of weed
    and how can you wright so much

HavenCustos likes this.
  10. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i just dont like his character.I'd rather have him PKing and stealing instead of pretending to be poor in game. The way he is suspicious of everyone around him was annoying as well I will probably binge read it once it's fully translated and give my final verdict :p. For now i can only have hope it changes in the future.

11. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    the best would be if weed became the emperor of korea in real life , that would be funny as fk

12. Minma

Minma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that he's poor IRL plays a major role in his game character, and do not forget the bet he did with loanshark, and the verry fact he exploiting his hard work earning is nothing new , weed is a pro in those kind of thing like the saying "if they don't know it's not fraud" or something like that i don't know ..o_O

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guessed that would happen eventually. And writing needlessly long is one of my many talents.

Stalker of novels likes this.
  14. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Good idea. But aren't there like 40 volumes? I don't know if they will ever be fully TL'D in my lifetime.

CDLevit likes this.
  15. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It ll be. It has to be xD

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  16. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    LMS is best experienced in short bursts rather than continually, I think.

kainee, CDLevit and LoneWanderer23 like this.
  17. zaimokuza

zaimokuza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since I'm not particulary fond about how the MC is being extragerated, so that I only read the battle (well he has some battle strategic style so that there were always some surprise on it) and seoyoon (her pure behaviour is quite cute) part, except that, I only skimming it till the end.

HavenCustos likes this.
  18. BQDJ

BQDJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are 46 volumes for now and the series are still ongoing. But in a few weeks, Rainbow Turtle did LMSmachine translations' two months worth of work. So Rainbow Turtle said she was confident catching up, I believe she can => She's hella fast :) !

I'm really happy about that, I love LMS, my favorite novel. When I'll be free, I'll binge read it all over because it's so good ^^. Then, yes, consensual slavery is great :p but what I like about LMS is that even the ones who get enslaved get benefits from it like stats or good food and it never is overly dramatic, the laughs are always there.
    It hit right in my feels and I teared up a bit but the chapter's end was a nice twist that made me laugh

CDLevit and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  19. Fighnjaci

Fighnjaci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading after vol 20 when Japtem stopped translating.

I've been waiting for a volume to get fully translated to read it all at once but forgot all about it and now there's too much of it and I don't have the time nor the patience for it.

Can someone just tell me if he and the main girl got together finally?

20. DarkToastie

DarkToastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed isn't rich ingame? He earns a lot but if you look at it closely he also spends a lot on those big buildings which he let's the users build, everything he does seems quite self-centered (and that's his intention) but it also helps the people living in his kingdom 'n stuff