Spoiler Target always thinks that I like him (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alien attacked three planets. MC's parents were stranded at the airport in one of those planets. He was really worried.

MC had conversation with 009.
    'Have you reconciled with the general?' 009 asked.
    'No.'
    'You human are really weird. The general only changes his appearance and you don't recognize him. Us only need to see the software. No matter how the body/hardware change, we will recognize it.'
    MC thought that 009 was right. ML in virtual world and reality was the same. There was no difference. He made his decision then.

They saved MC's parents.
    ML was excited to meet mC's parents.
    Dad was excited to meet the famous general too. Mum asked MC, 'how do you know these great people?'
    ML told them that MC had saved his life much to their astonishment.

Once ML left, dad immediately asked. 'How did you save him? You didn't donate your heart or your kidney, did you?
    Mc dryly replied. 'Do you think we live in ancient time? You watch too much drama. Nowadays we can have artificial kidney and heart. There is no need for donation.'
    They didn't press much cause they thought it must be big hush hush military secret.

ML went to battle to fight the alien. MC asked admiral A about ml condition.
    'Well, he got hurt. There is a blood.'
    When MC heard about it, he was horrified. How could ML get hurt?

ML returned. MC was already waiting for him. 'Are you injured? Mc anxiously asked.
    Ml was stunned. He was injured? 'Who told you that?'
    'Admiral A.'
    A knew that he spoke wrong again. 'He did get hurt.' And pointed at ml's finger which had small wound wrapped in gauze. 'It was bleeding. There's blood.'
    The three of them fell silent. You can hear a pin drop in the room.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Scapezz, Audene, maya_sov and 34 others like this.
  2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    then there'll be no more selling kidney joke

3. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is good.. I like the plot.. so far

4. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reviving this thread for a very important question:

Does anyone have a link for the extras? Read up to chapter 168, which is the last chapter of the main story... But the extras are 15 chapters (Chapter 169 - 183). :blobsob:

Searching for the chapter 169 title gives me links with repeats of earlier chapters... Help please :blobdizzy: :cookie:

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    same here, im also still looking for the extras ;-;

6. nixxara

nixxara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:Comrade Admiral A :blobjoy:

Hanaru likes this.
  7. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please translate this novel !!!

8. Asymptotic

Asymptotic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I thought about picking it up. I have a little bit translated so far, but not sure if I'll have the time to continue. I'll give you a solid decision in August or so.

Blood A and kyry like this.
  9. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Vivi who translates “The people who were supposed to kill me all fell in love with me” has indicated that she will be picking this up right away. She had a poll on her last post.

Hanaru likes this.
  10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I’m pretty sure I butchered that title.

Dummy likes this.
  11. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize the other arcs?:aww:

Blood A likes this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  13. tdwk

tdwk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So arc 3 is an ancient historical setting, the title is something like the fatuous young emperor.

Original plot. Gamemc is the younger of 2 princes and wasnt supposed to inherit the throne when the late emperor died early. But because his older bro who was crown prince (protag gong) wasnt actually sired by the emperor, the big 3 officials basically pushed gamemc onto the throne at the age of 8. Except gamemc and his paranoid mum think that they picked gamemc because he'd be easier to manipulate and control (being younger) than protag gong so they dont trust the 3 officials and the rest of the court. Mc transfers over when gamemc is 16 and has just taken up an emperor's duties, and is about to execute the last of the 3 officials. Mc doesnt look at the plot because there wasnt time and goes with the original host's gut feeling and goes ahead with the execution order. He finds out later from system that the 3 officials were actually loyal and the good guys. His bro/protag gong had been planting suspicion in his mind/getting him to get rid of the good guys.

A bunch of court officials are kneeling outside protesting the execution order but mc ignores them and waits for ml to arrive because he doesnt want they officials doing the same thing next time theyre unsatisfied with his decisions. Ml breaks out of the imperial prison (with the help of protag gong who's trying to pit the emperor against his court) cause he's the son of the 3rd official who's set to be executed. Anyway mc makes it easier for ml to get into his palace and tells the guards to leave him since in the original plot ml fails lol. Ml breaks plot and sneaks in earlier, he threatens mc right after mc's done with his bath so he's like pretty much naked. Mc's pretty salty about it cause ml's waving around a knife and drawing blood. Anyway mc goes along with it and the plot progresses, he rescinds the execution order and insinuates all the while that his bro/protag gong's been telling him to be suspicious of the court.

Things calm down and the court ends up having a better opinion of the mc. Mc punishes ml by taking away his salary for 6mo i think along with 20 strikes of a beating? So mc personally attended the beating cause he didnt want to seriously injure the v important general (in real world). He gets the guards to take off ml's clothes and even his pants to humiliate him as payback for dragging mc out of the bath on the night everything went down. Ml thinks the emperor's actually rlly angry at him and is scared that mc might like him.

Gamemc thought that if he had a kid then the court officials would depose him as install his kid as the new emperor cause he's already the age of his bro, harder to control etc. And made up the excuse that he likes men so he doesnt have a single consort or concubine.

Mc sneaks out of the palace because he's bored. Ml was supposed to tutor him but mc gave him the drafts of a dictionary (revolutionary idea in those times) to keep him busy. Mc meets the protag shou, a rlly good chef whose ancestor was a transmigrator so can make many yummy recipes that mc adores. Mc takes him back to the palace and ml gets jealous thinking that mc likes this chef and even intimidates the protag shou.

Will update more as i read

Scapezz, maya_sov, Heungbo and 20 others like this.
  14. tdwk

tdwk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The son of one of the 2 officials who died and a bunch of his men try to assassinate mc and protag shou (little white/xiao bai) saves mc's life. Mc's undercover guards and ml arrive a little too late. Anyway mc takes xiao bai into the palace to be his personal chef because he adores xiao bai's cooking. Which makes ml so jealous he's basically a walking pot of vinegar and bitterly regrets rejecting the emperor when they first met. (Refer to novel title, ml misunderstood and thought the mc propositioned to him before). Ml had a strict upbringing, was raised by a respected and severe court official father and ml himself serves as an official so his morals mean he's not as open to homosexuality in the beginning.

Anyway things happen, mc's brother who wants to rebel and take the throne gets thoroughly shoved into a pit known as being grounded for ages. Mc makes a big deal out of how much he trusts and looks up to his precious older brother (which is just him following the gamemc's role).

The wannabe assassin/son of important official #2 gets pardoned by mc and sent to the north under orders to take the military power so that mc's bro cant. He ends up being a big help when mc's bro rebels and they suppress the rebellion.

Mc knows the plot so he sends xiao bai out to sea to find seeds for sweet taters and regular taters and other crops that are hardier/easier to grow than rice etc. There's supposed to be a famine, flood and plague.

Ml gets sent to take command of another section of military and ends up staying there for quite a few years. When he gets back to the imperial capital mc comes to greet him. Mc's still happy about how they have a subject-ruler relationship and the plots progressing smoothly. Meanwhile ml is regretting not accepting what he thought was mc's proposition.

Xiao bai returns from his trip and mc's so overjoyed at hearing the news he drops his documents and rushes to go see his chef aka the creator of all the yummies he couldnt eat for years. Ml ofc gets super jealous and wears an ugly face thinking that mc was nowhere near this happy when he came back from the north. Mc goes to meet xiao bai about 10 li outside the city walls and is completely oblivious to ml's dark thoughts. Mc and ml both havent married, and ml starts doubting that maybe mc has been waiting for xiao bai to return.

Anyway things calm down in the palace. Mc and ml do the papa for the first time. They try to drug each other with this aphrodisiac that causes the drugged person to lose all strength. Ml wins and tops mc while mc is salty about his sore waist/hip/ass.

The issue of an heir finally becomes unavoidable. Ml managed to fend off his fam's matchmaking by saying he's impotent after returning from his military posting in the north. Mc manages to trick the court into something similar and adopts a boy from the imperial clan to raise as an heir. The kid's like 6 and the son of the previous emperor's cousin on his mother side? Mc rlly excited to raise the kid, and he remembers the prev world except he figures ml was too old to raise proper. Mc spoils the kid silly since the kid had separation anxiety and was in an unfamiliar place. Mc eats meals with the kid, lets the kid sleep with him, takes him to court, lets the kid stay with him while he does work. And ofc ml is jealous af since he cant do the papa or spend time with mc. So when the kid gets sick, ml whispers some pillow talk to mc saying how when he was the kids age he could recite the book of whatevers and etc, offering to tutor the kid. Mc reluctantly agrees and thus starts the long feud between the kid and ml lol

The last part is basically mc's bro rebels but is quickly suppressed and they get through the natural disasters. When the kid is 16 aka able to rule by himself, the kid proposes to retire ml from his position. Mc lightly agrees. Kid finds out at morning court the next day that mc plans to go look around the lands with the ml for a bit. They leave for 4 years, taking xiao bai along which the kid is pretty salty about because he adores xiao bai's biscuits. They return, and mc officially abdicates the throne to the kid. When theyre about to leave again the kid complains to mc saying he could at least leave xiao bai. Ml also agrees since he doesnt want xiao bai third wheeling them. Mc reluctantly says yes.

Another 4 years pass and mc and ml hear that the kids gonna crown an empress. So they hurry back to the capital and mc's like the kid is like me, and has never been interested in women so i want to see who has caught his eye. They arrive and xiao bai is like no way, I'm 30 and I'm a man. Turns out xiao bai (protag shou) is the real protag and not the mc's bro (protag gong) and the plot guides xiao bai until he hooks up with an emperor. Yep so the kid adopts his heir, same as mc did. And its a HEA for this arc

Scapezz, Heungbo, Zhen_Qing and 20 others like this.
  15. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *starts laughing at the summary* :blobxd::blobrofl:
    *clicks watch thread button*
    *sets up camp*
    *prepares a bonfire*
    Spoilers are more delicious when roasted.

Heungbo and Hanaru like this.
  16. tdwk

tdwk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 4, the white lotus's schemes

This is gonna be shorter cause i didnt find it as good as the arcs so far. The chapter count for this arc is 28.

Mc is stepbrothers with ml, his mum brought mc along when she married ml's dad so there's no blood relation. Mc has a crow's mouth which means sometimes when he says something unlucky, it comes true. In other words he sometimes jinxes people.

Original plot. The story this time is taken from a detective/crime novel and has the ml blackening quite badly from getting sexually abused by a mentally unstable nanny he's had since he was 6. Ofc mc redirects this plot point cause the ml originally takes revenge by slicing up the nanny into bits. Gamemc also gets sliced up in the original story by the ml.

Ml's dad is some influential company ceo but ml hangs with gangsters. He is particularly close with the protag gong who is the head boss of some kinda shady group. Ml learnt his knife skills from this protag gong. Mc intervenes and ml ends up leaving the gangsters, partly cause protag gong wanted him to not get caught up and imprisoned, partly cause mc changes the plot enough.

The mc and ml get pretty close, ml goes through the standard misunderstanding where he ends up thinking mc likes him (refer to novel title, recurring theme). Mc is thinking he's going down the brotherly love route.

One instance ml is so conflicted he asks online about what to do, his 'friend' doesnt know if he likes his brother. Ironically mc replies and advises ml to try seeing if intimate contact causes his heart to beat faster etc. System is thinking should i tell mc but refrains.

There's some drama when they get into high school with a random canon fodder who in the original plot was one of the major causes to ml blackening. There's a dragged out misunderstanding where mc wants to split canon fodder and ml apart so the plot doesnt follow the original. Ml thinks mc's changed his heart and likes canon fodder. Canon fodder wants to get close to ml cause he's handsome, and later cause of ml's social status. Things happen and everything gets resolved.

During the uni entrance exams ml gets hit by a car, breaks a leg (literally, a bone) but still manages to complete the exams. Drama over, mc and ml move into a shared apartment near their uni. Ml cant hold it any longer and tries to do it with mc. Mc jinxes ml to not get hard. Ml's despairs and gets angry asking mc to take responsibility if he never gets hard again, to which mc gives him advice about massages, medicines etc. (Referencing arc 2 where mc's host had erectile dysfunction and heard all the same things). Some time passes, ml asks online again, how to not let my partner make any sound during papapa. Ml gets directed to some sex toy shop and he gets a lightbulb, orders the stuff, express delivery, to their apartment. Ml manages to coax mc to give him a handjob and it escalates to mc wearing red rope and a ball gag. So mc cant jinx ml, ml makes the excuse that he has trauma from when mc jinxed him and only sex toys will make him get it up. Mc doesnt rlly believe ofc.

There's some drama when their parents find out. Ml goes overseas to research medicine for a year as a part of a deal with their parents. If they still have feelings for each other after 1 year apart with no contact then theyll accept their relationship. According to big A and small B (dean and roy) it was during this period of separation that ml's soul had a little resonance. Rather than when mc and ml die. So big A speculates that it's when ml is forcibly separated from mc that resonance occurs. Small B warns big A that once ml recovers he might obliterate big A lol.

Final part, mc's mum finds out she's pregnant. She safely gives birth to a girl, ml's dad adores the baby and thinks to himself he finally has an heir, and the whole family lives HEA.

Scapezz, Audene, Heungbo and 24 others like this.
  17. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summeries!!!! I wanted to do some but I'm so lazy lol

Heungbo likes this.
  18. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Is there a continuation of this? I want to find out what happen at the end. And also, :facepalm: A... he went and made another mistake again, is he just a dunce in this sort of case?

Heungbo likes this.
  19. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  20. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link