Spoiler Becoming a Bottom at 30

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 8, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is suggested and spoiled by @lalalyly (you should give her cookies and eat the ice cream!)

https://ck101.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3675420&extra=page=1&page=1

Li Ye could never have imagined that his own brother would pull the plug on him instead of giving up his new house.The same house that Li Ye earned all the money for and gave to him. Li Ye's accident even happened because he was taking on extra jobs to give his brother money!

As he struggled towards consciousnesses, he begged his doctor to contact the prominent business genius, Qing Lieyang.
    There was a story behind that, you see. When Qing Lieyang went missing after a kidnapping, he was picked up by Li Ye and taken care of for 2 years.
    BUT they parted on bad terms.
    LY had no idea that QLY's own mother had it out for him and left him for dead in favor of saving his younger brother. In fact, if QLY never returned, she would have been perfectly happy.
    So MC's lil bro is a selfish spoiled jerk. ML's bro is spoiled into uselessness. And ML's own bro and Mom plot against him and hate him.
    LY's bro negotiated 2million for QLY's return without telling him and pocketed the money. QLY was taken away crying and begging to stay Which turned into a mental scar where he hates the MC for selling him in order to pay MC's lil bro's school fees (misunderstanding)

So ML will pay to save MC's life if he becomes ML's contractual companion. Aka mistress
    But they haven’t slept together yet... I assume they will because the title refers to the 30 yr old bottom.
    Title is a play on a saying that means a man should stand on his own feet by the time he turns 30. The title just has 'standing on his own 2 feet' character replaced with the shou/bottom character.

I'll transfer the spoilers in a sec o/

2. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dog blood everywhere :blobsleepless:

solomaize, HesheFell, ludagad and 2 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @lalalyly <3

He was 15 when he picked up the ML and they lived together for 2 years.
    Very poor family. He gave everything to pay off his parents debt and take care of his lil bro.
    His lol bro had his own room, new clothes, better food, and got to go to school while MC and ML scrabbled for money. Even picking up scrap metal for extra change.

MC quit school and was a truck driver while ML didn’t go to school. This was one reason MC let ML's family take him back because a scion of a afamily needs schooling.
    Yeah. They had a lot of history.
    Oh. And MC had been scammed by a country doctor into thinking he didn’t have much time left to live and had stomach cancer instead of just gastritis.
    So he thought that ML was going to a better place.

ML didn’t want to go home from the kidnapping because his mother deliberately left him for dead and knew she’d get in trouble if his father found out.

2 days after he was kidnapped he called home and asked his father to pick him up. His father never got the message. His uncle (mom’s bro) was watching over the house and deleted the message. When no one came, ML thought his whole family didn’t want him anymore.(edited)
    His mom is a piece of work. Because ML spent a lot more time with grandparents as the eldest son, she wasn’t close to him so she didn’t care whether he lived or died vs his lil bro who she kept by her side.
    So both guys have shitty little brothers.

BL Mom gets hers though. She tries to set up ML with an unhelpful illegitimate daughter of some family so he can’t get help through marriage.
    The girl is crafty and trying to avoid getting matched with a gay guy.
    So she gets Qing Fu (ML's lil bro) drunk and has a one night stand with him... and gets pregnant.
    Then she goes to BL Mom and confesses the pregnancy and says it’s the Qing family’s blood.

Mom misunderstands and thinks that QLY is caught so she comes in guns a blazing at home ... but QLY traps her and now QF has to marry the girl.
    Then the girl engineers it so it looks like MOM pushed her heavily pregnant daughter in law that she didn’t like down the stairs and almost made her lose the baby. ... she jumped down herself.
    The pushing is a while later after the shotgun marriage...

But now the dunce QF takes his poor preggy wife’s side against his mom.
    Yeah. DIL is crazy because she’s willing to hurt herself and lose the baby to gain what she wants.

MC bro just got caught messing with the goods of the Qing family on camera when testing for some out of regulation chemicals.

30 yr old bottom has some cute moments from when they were kids but it’s more like tough fluff.
    I think the misunderstanding just got resolved and I’m halfway through.
    They haven’t done the deed but they’ve... helped each other out once.

4. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds awesome. Hopefully the revenge is satisfactory. Is so sad that both MC and ML have slag brothers. Going to binge read this as soon as possible. @alexfilia can please add the Chinese name so that I can find another raw link.

psychobee and kiara8 like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @lalalyly <3

ML's dad suffered a cat accident and became crippled. ML basically runs the company now.
    But I think there is more to the accident. ML's dad tried to be fair between his sons. He came from a military background so he wants things to go to the most worthy successor. ML told his dad after being found about the message but the dad never let on he knew.

Dad feels bad. He had an affair and the woman wanted to kill his current wife and kids so that she could monopolize him.
    That’s why they were kidnapped.

So as long as they didn’t cross a line, he let them live the illusion that they were getting one over on him.

But ML strategically pulled back the cover and openly accused his mom in front of his dad when Mom tried to force him to marry crazy.

Well. QF is leaving his influence and he’s been demoted at the company so far.(QF is the ML's little brother.)

@Selax 三十而受

6. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    A cat accident!

8. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm not my cup of tea. Sorry

9. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    bookmarking this one in my neverending danmei list!! XD

veihakase and Selax like this.
  10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did mc and ml resolve the misunderstanding:blobpeek:

11. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    They...talked to each other. I don’t quite remember the details but they were visiting MC's old house in the country and the truth came out. Well... some of it,,

Selax likes this.
  12. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u :sushi_thankyou:

13. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it an ongoing story

14. lalalyly

Reading List:
    Link
    Complete, but I’m not done reading. I’m only halfway through.

Also, side couple Zuo Yaoming and Ning Zehui. The doctor x the assistant. They are both gong, but they like each other... then finally one gives in / gets tricked...

They are hilarious together because they are always scrabbling.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  15. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment I thought this was harlequin :cookie::cookie:

16. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Middle-aged older bottoms~ :blobnosebleed: But I don't like this kind of drama where everybody (save for the mcs) is just so despicable. :notlikeblob:

17. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like dog blood drama as the main course and dessert and night cap pft.

18. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the title caught my interest (lol), it's not my type of story... I can appreciate that the ML didn't turn into a rapist abuser even with the misunderstandings. He's a few levels above those typical oppressive CEO's from those types of novels. But the setting is still a bit boring to me.

19. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh I'll stick with this *v*)/ Thanks for the spoilers (mmmh~)

20. lalalyly

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's younger brother Qing Fu is actually becoming pretty decent. 75% of the way through now.