Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s LW? The uncle?
    And who is mouse?

2. gingkotree

gingkotree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LW is emperor brother in arc 2. Mouse is his pet.

Miki T, Lianna and kiara8 like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wow what? So they’re enemies now???

4. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this monster breeding season every thousand years. During this times, they need a lot of food. What they eat is plane/world. Organisation main duty is to protect plane. So war happened. Since MC is embodiment of water law, she is required to fight althought not voluntary.

They interaction is quite okay now but dunno in the future.

Miki T, Shizun and kiara8 like this.
  5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So the emperor travels the world and became a system task player now too??

Lianna likes this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Too frickin complex for me. That's not why I read world hopping novels x_x

7. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not. More like another powerhouse like the organisation. He is able traveling world due to mouse ability and possibly gain strength. MC wonder how strong LW is now.

raxadian, taovkool, Miki T and 7 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he’s getting even more busy now

Miki T likes this.
  9. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    LW should've just ruled over his kingdom. What if he creates trouble for MC.

10. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i know why instinctively don't like the system at his first arc/appearance and i even ask myself why! That BS system:blobtriumph::blobsob:no romance can still be acceptable even though it bleed my heart BUT what the system did is so fckng BS:facepalm::notlikeblob::blobangery:

Is LW love/appreciate NS as a sister?

Yukari_me and kiara8 like this.
  11. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about this. But there is this section in Arc 2 (you can choose to wait the translation for better version):
    After the mission delegation of the desert in the desert moved away, Princess Jiahui told Li Wen that she was willing to defend the frontier. She was even willing not to marry for life to resist the desert desert.

Jiahui said straightforwardly that no man in the world would be worthy of her. Li Wen joked: "If you meet a good man like Huang Xiong, you won't be married?"

Jiahui Princess smiled. "Huang Xiong like this is only one, and there is no other."

Source: MTL.

MC already leave the task world. Li Wen has known all along that his sister is not the real one since beginning and also immediately realised when host comes back.

12. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, em, latest batch of updates, ended with a cliffhanger. Is Ning Chu dead??? For realz??!! Tune in tomorrow (hopefully) to find out.

Yeah, so Uncle and Zheng Qing (2333) finally had their showdown fight. ZQ needed power to break free of the seals on his physical form, so he started drawing in the soul power of every world/person he previously had contact with. That included Ning Chu, who managed to back stab him a little bit more before he took all of her soul power. By the time she fled back to system space, her soul form was fragmenting and other people could barely see/hear/interact with her anymore. Then fade out. No longer in the Organization directory either.

taovkool, Miki T, Yukari_me and 9 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    NS can’t be dead. She’s the MC

Miki T, Lianna and Aeiru28 like this.
  14. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to flip the table if this is just an excuse to have her start over from step 0 (no stats, no money/faith/merit, no embodiments, no worlds, no skills/aura).

kiara8 likes this.
  15. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk, not to mention this betrayal lasted almost 3k chapters! I guess our only consolation is she refused on multiple occasions to do system tasks whenever 2333 asked. And her later revenge >:D

Lianna likes this.
  16. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    (Thank goodness she didn't start over! I would've flipped my laptop...) Update, the Life imprint MC used to stab ZQ darkened and her soul was severely damaged, on the verge of breaking apart completely. She decides that she should divide her belongings since she's going to die anyway. She goes to Zu Li (changpao guy/owner of City of Time and the Time imprint), wanting to give him her World Tree. Before she completely breaks apart, she enters the darkened imprint with her remaining soul, with the intention to embrace death. However, she emerges a while later. It's not clear whether it's because she had an epiphany or it's the result of the darkened imprint but in her own words, she became 'Death'. She did die some time back but no one can kill her anymore, because death is eternal. Even if she 'dies', it'll just be a loss of her memories and ego (will); she won't truly disappear. MC is understandably overjoyed; the issue of her life being at the mercy of those higher-ups had been plaguing her most of the story. She didn't give the World Tree to Zu Li in the end.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    taovkool, Miki T, MikotoP and 8 others like this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So now MC is even worse than uncle who is the God of Destruction?

18. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. She's still weaker than him, just that his bullets can't 1hKO her anymore. When she goes to deal with the shattered worlds later, she meets Tai Shu (uncle) again and provokes him to shoot her. The bullet hits her but she didn't dissipate like other normal souls would have, though she still feels pain and her soul gets weaker etc. They fought for a bit.

Tai Shu: "Since you're disobedient, I'll erase your ego (will) and let a new, obedient ego be formed."
    Ning Shu: "Wow, you're such a pervert, to think you want to raise a new me."

She retreats and goes back to doing missions 'cos her soul is really too weak now.

(3rd person POV since MC isn't here anymore) The other witnesses of the fight (those picking up the world fragments) compares MC to an un-killable cockroach hahaha. Zhang Bo, guy in charge of the system mall and whom had been gluing the world fragments with the star/planet stones before MC's arrival, thinks to himself that they (it's not clear who 'they' includes) may have lived long but death is still a matter of time. If 'they' includes Tai Shu, this means his lifespan is limited too. Though it's more likely he's just referring to the other strong people.

ZB talks to TS that since they can't control her current ego, they can change to another so they can use her to guard the shattered worlds. TS replies that it will take too long to form a new ego. He does, however, contact the main system to watch MC closely and erase her ego once she does anything out of line.

Where's my romance... each of these guys are more ruthless than the next. Totally rooting for Mo Ming now. So anyway Uncle can't exactly kill her in the truest sense but it's still possible to erase her ego. She can't beat him in a fight either and her soul is too weak to fight prolonged battles. Btw do I have to spoiler tag my post in spoiler threads?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    taovkool, Miki T, Yukari_me and 8 others like this.
  19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    wait who is Mo Ming??

No....my ship is sinking :cry::cry::cry:

kiara8 likes this.
  20. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Ming is someone she met in one of her missions (Sharingan/Perspective arc), he was her host's husband. His body is really, really weak (to the point that MC akins him to a fragile porcelain) and MC did her best to nourish/keep him alive longer while she's still in the host's body. Even then, his body is too weak and he dies some time after she leaves the plane. She later meets him during the multiverse war between the organisation and the mice(?) and accidentally calls his name. Turns out that Mo Ming joined the organisation after his death. Not as a tasker but as a soldier in the army. He had climbed to a decent rank and is no longer porcelain. Mo Ming guessed her identity and gives her a gun (that costs merits to shoot) for protection, tells her what's going on at the start (cos Tai Shu gave no explanation after bringing the embodiments to the battlefield) and later gives another batch of weapons at his own expense. It's hinted that all this help is out of gratitude for what she did in the mission. Tho I'd like to think it's more than just that :p.

War arc
    Zu Li (changpao guy): "You know each other?"
    Ning Shu or Mo Ming (wasn't indicated): (Our relationship is) "Normal."
    Mo Ming: "We married before."
    Ning Shu: →_→

He also appears many chapters later when MC finds 'illegal' humans in the City of Earth and reports them to the main system, and when MC hires a group of soldiers to help her collect fresh corpses.

Basically he's like one of the few guys besides Zu Li who doesn't have enmity/want to kill/look down/bully/take advantage of her so far... why does MC sound so pitiful? While ZL's still hung up over his ex-gf so.... but yeah I'm just deceiving myself cos I don't think this series will have romance at all... ORZ

Last edited: May 20, 2018