LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically the earth treasure makes treasures for the yan ji race and the yan ji treasure makes treasures for earth? that's retarded

Haiku575 likes this.
  2. Gramis

Gramis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems as this novel has gone premium as the last chapter requires SS. No announcement or note from the translator. I hate this

letswait and Teisen like this.
  3. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    there are unofficial places you can read these things

TsukiKun and Teisen like this.
  4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Im ch 804 and im here to find out when will he make a breakthrough?
    And how Strong will his Human Body (His other bodys as well)get before the breakthrough
    As in Will his Human Body be as strong as Emperors?
    Tnx

5. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean mean the breakthrough to undying; I dont know. But at ~870 or so his human body will be as strong as emperor limits with all his treasures. And then he gets some new treasures. (which will probably still keep his peak power in emperor limit.... emperor limit seems to be pretty limitless...

Mercy likes this.
  6. TsukiKun

TsukiKun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send me a private message with the unofficial places to read this please!!!

7. Osaleh

Osaleh Nightmare Serpent Bloodline Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    nah the tower makes soul treasures whilst the armor the senior has makes bodily treasures, only due to their shared connection of being races made by the same absolute being can both races share treasures.

8. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    The star tower merely produces the 'Sealed Stars'. He (Mountain Sitting Bad Named Guest Teacher) just stored a few of the soul treasures for his future 3rd diciple in the tower.

Quotes from the translated chapters in the spoilers:

I really dont know how this can be misunderstood...

At least I now know why CN authors repeat everything tens of times.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. Osaleh

Osaleh Nightmare Serpent Bloodline Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    I stress read most chapters these days and refresh pages like a maniac when the pressure gets to me. But thanks for the clarification :)

10. Sandwich_SuprmE

Sandwich_SuprmE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    would you send me the link to these places please? I would like to know.

11. fukayuu69

Reading List:
    Link
    also i've sent the link to all the people that asked me previously. if anyone else wants the link ask them. starting conversations is tedious on here.

12. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let me correct a bit: Star Tower didn't produce the 'Sealed Stars'. The "Mountain Sitting Guy" made those stars to form some part of the tower, then after he had done there are about 10K stars left.

13. Doc Williams

Doc Williams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SS pls send me the link. This premium is killing me.

14. Goddd

Goddd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please if possible can you send me the link. The premium chapters are too expensive.

15. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, actually the Star Tower produces the Sealing Stars. To be exact the the 'Sealing Stars' were a byproduct due to the 'unplanned incident' which happened while he ("Mountain Sitting Guy") created the tower. In his original intention the 'Sealed Stars' would simply be '(Battery) Stars'. But due to the golden light 'upgrading' the towers there were changes in the produced stars.

Those 10k stars were left-overs simply because the tower - over a long, long, loooong time - pruduced more than the amount it needed for perfect-function. (100k or something)

The ('Sealed) Stars' get produced by those energy whirlwinds(nebulas).

16. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I read it's not the case: energy nebulas just gave Tower energy to operate.
    For Sealing Stars, "Mountain Sitting Guy" set it up to be released after a time interval. The purpose is for attracting many strong Undying (remember, all big guys in the universe knew that Star Tower was there. If there were only a few guy come, it's easy to specify who was the new owner of Star Tower)
    What Star Tower produce is lesser version of itself, like Raw Soul and Force Armor.
    Those "lesser" Star Towers appeared in LXY

17. Karyehs

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest it is 'kinda' unclear if the Sealed Stars get produced by the tower; but it gets definitly implied by:

Chapter 887: Luo Feng’s Teleportation
    Translator: Translation Nation Editor: Translation Nation

Luo Feng walked within the shrine, as he reached the edge, a pathway appeared.

Standing before it, the endless sealed stars floated outside.

"Stars come." Luo Feng smiled.

Immediately, the tower began to revolve within. From the endless years of consuming energy, part of the energy began to rush over from within the tower, quickly gathering before Luo Feng. Over 10,000 sealed stars revolved. All of them didn't seem to have the gold glow of origin laws.

"The other sealed stars cannot be taken. Hence, these 16,235 stars are currently useless." Luo Feng nodded.

And I believe it was implied a few chapters before that, too.... but I don't want to search them.

And it was said that the Star Tower itself produces 'many' true treasures and he even 'feels' the 'boundless energy' of various true treasures, even though he didnt specifically took anything else.

18. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tler apparently has been fired by QI. They asked him to take down his patreon for advance chapters and he kept it going. So all current releases are the stock they had built up.

Tis what I heard.

LordCorwin and Teisen like this.
  19. Zethuron

Zethuron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atleast the tl'er stood his ground and didnt give in to Qidian demands, too bad about it being premium and no releases till they find a new tl.
    Sigh, they had to fire one of the decent translators they had and now we will get a bad one.

20. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    What 'stood his ground'? He was employed by someone and was still trying to make money off their product somewhere else. That's not acceptable in most companies. If he wanted to do that he should have made provisions for it in his contract when he signed on with them. So rather than standing his ground he stole their product and tried to benefit from selling it twice, once to his patreons and then again to QI. He was in the wrong, ethically and contractually.

I'm just mad this means slow to no releases again for a while.