LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup its over. Want daomerge aftermath spoilers?

Ale Cole likes this.
  2. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he went to Nuwa and got a method to become an Eternal Emperor and (I forgot what was next) and seems he was doing good and I know about some weird ass Sithe shit going on but that's all. so yah I'd like to

3. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the way from book 30 until book 45. So i remember clearly. He failed daomerge on book 38 and succesfull daomerge on book 43. You need to read it until the end dude. You won't disappointed. There is still another powered up after his succesfull daomerge.

4. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    what was the power level after Eternal Emperor and Otherverse Lord? and nah, I just couldn't continue, I kinda lost the taste for it after the failed daomerge. I mean the mythos rules are clear- No one fucking survives a daormerge. No one. that kinda really pissed me off that he "found a way around". I mean the Omega Dao could be the same but it's different as there was no rule saying "you can't train in a whole dao" or "it's impossible to merge supreme daos" and such, it was just extremely difficult... but Daomerge? that was an absolute so kinda felt like a kick in the balls when the author actually not only made him fail but also pulled a ballkicking ex-machina

5. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega Austarch is the last cultivation in the novel.

Ale Cole likes this.
  6. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega autarch is the next step, then lord of chaos.

To redo the daomerge, he need special technique and he got it from sithe descendent. After you read it, you will understand. In ning chaosverse, daomerge can only be done once because of their incompetence to create perfect cultivation techniques, that's why almost every cultivation realms has a risk of dying. From world level to daolord, from daolord to eternal emperor, from mortal realm to celestial emperor realm also has a chance to dying. In sith chaosverse, the cultivation tehniques are perfect, that's why many powerful cultivator emerges, because no cultivator will die because of daomerge.

7. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega Autarch is the last cultivation realm. Even after JN became the Lord of Chaos, he was still an Omega Autarch.

Ale Cole likes this.
  8. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link
    if they so perfect why they so incompetent to lose to ning's verse lol (I know its cus autarchs but I haven't read ahead in case some other shit like "the strongest of the sithe were somewhere else and didn't care about a puny verse or smth")

also I hoped that he had slid some foresight or something before but the author was really, really insistent on "daomerge is done only once" thorough the series, not even a thing like "the established was made to be broken/surpassed" or simmilar, which make me mad a lot.

I don't know if it makes sense or not (u say it does) but I just can't actually find the taste to accept such an explanation. I just really can't. I'm not trying to say it's a bad novel or smth cus I enjoyed all the ride but my personal tastes differ from what happened so I stopped reading. I am now curious to what happened so I'm not saying things like "this novel is shit" and still read it (it's not shit tho)

and so kinda after the mini topic change (lol)-

so the sithe have perfect techniques huh.... how so?

so it's like otherverse lord? cus otherverse lords still are Eternal Emperors technically

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
  9. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read until the end, you will know the reason of all of this

Sith cannot win easily because ning's chaosverse has a pressure to all of outsiders, that's why autarch in sith chaosverse is not as strong as autarch in ning's chaosverse. If they fight in the infinite void or in the sith's chaosverse, the condition will change 180 degrees.

SIthe has perfect techniques because they already have a lord of chaos to back them up. To become a lord of chaos, someone must became the first omega autarch in their chaosverse. Lord of chaos can easily do all he want, so of course lord of chaos can made the perfect cultivation techniquest to strengthen his chaosverse.

That's why you need to read until the end, because all your question have an answer.

10. Moonxious

Moonxious 「We of the Moon Race greets you all.」『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sithe's Lord of Chaos created the perfect cultivation method.

And, cultivators from Sithe's Chaosverse were suppressed inside Ji Ning's Chaosverse. The Chaosverse itself denied their entry.. that's why the Sithe were 'weak' even though Iyerre was an Omega Autarch

Otherverse's Lord - Eternal Emperor Power Up (or is it Hegemon's power up?)

Chaosverse's Lord - Lord of Chaos - Omega Autarch Power Up

11. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of Chaosverse isn't a cultivation level. It's guaranteed that first OA of Chaosverse will become LoC. While other OA from the same universe will never reach that level (unless they invade other Chaosverse and succeed).

So, OA is the last cultivation level as far as the novel goes. As for being suppressed in other Chaosverse, think of it like this: a whale can kill any being inside water. But if it were to be brought on land, even 10 year old can probably kill it with the spear. But that doesn't take away from the fact that whale is indisputably most powerful creature inside the ocean. Makes sense?

Ale Cole likes this.
  12. Ale Cole

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for clearifying! :)

Still...... meh, not feel like reading :/

Thanks too!!!!

Yah, figured as much :v

Yah it does, not denying it. Guess im just too stubborn lol

13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    In the very last chapter, it basically says there's another level of cultivation, but since Ning is strong enough, he just ignores it.

The whole part with the true soul was a cop-out tbh though. The last 8 or so books was basically IET throwing impossible situations at the MC and then he breaks through at the very last second and saves the day. It was extremely boring.

Viola likes this.
  14. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious where does it say anything about possibility of higher cultivation level?? Because I don't recall this at all.

15. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    When he's doing that whole song and dance with the Sithe Lord of Chaos and the two are arguing about how one could use the universe seed or whatever to become even stronger.

It's not outright stated, but pretty overtly hinted at there being a higher level. Ning doesn't care since he can just protect his family/friends.

16. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I don't know how to use spoiler tag so alert about big spoiler!!!

I think what author meant was, the new universe has yet to form and thus all the beings who would be born from it would have tremendous potential for cultivation. Moreover, it is formed at the same place where old super universe was so basically it is kinda like its reincarnation. So, basically it would have been far more powerful than any other Chaosverse once developed. The bull had the Worldsetter Stele of the black emperor who was the soul of the previous universe. So, he could have merged the Worldsetter Stele with the new universe and become its lord of Chaos. And being the LoC of the most powerful Chasoverse would qualify him to rule over all other Chaosverse. I reckon that's what author meant.

17. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this your theory? Or is it explained anywhere?

18. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it explained on the last chapter

The Sithe lord of chaos explained it after ning destroyed the old universe seed

19. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a spoiler though. This is the LCD and the novel is complete. There are no spoilers as long as it directly pertains to DE. And while that may be your personal theory, if you read through the past several pages of the thread before your comments, many people seem inclined to think that the story was left somewhat open ended to allow for future power-ups if the author ever decided to connect a future work to DE.

Superioreos and Viola like this.
  20. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not just a pure theory. DE universe is entirely separate from any other IET novel thus far. I too read comments where people were trying to connect this to grandmist concept but frankly it makes absolutely zero sense.

If there was a higher level, author would have said something about it. Although I would agree that the whole thing with bull surviving that explosion was explained very poorly by IET. But still my explanation seems more plausible to me than connecting this with any other novel.