LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pleaseee! On the current translated chapter on the school arc? When will the MC and ML will meet again? They go on different path at the start of the school arc right? Just want to know if they will meet again. Just missing their fluffy moments together. :cry::cry:

yun yun yun and Fielle like this.
  2. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone enlighten me who is Ouyang Huanyu again?

3. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading Seventh Young Lady , for read Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, need I had already read the whole novel?
    How are related¿?

4. Absoloot

Absoloot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not related at all.

xd123 likes this.
  5. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not related? No, I think they are related.
    Seventh young lady's one of the most important villain, Satan, is actually the Male Lead in this story. And some confusing reincarnated background of MC and ML real identity in this story was elaborated in the seventh young lady novel (as far as what I understand in raw).

But reading them separately is okay too since their previous life story is not connected to the storyline. But if you wanted to know more about their identity in their past life, read the seventh young lady first since it is the first book between the two... although, their previous life story was too short and will only shows at the climax or near the ending of the said novel.

yun yun yun and xd123 like this.
  6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a second school arc? In the middle realm(?) The palace something-something? If it is, MC will meet ML when ML will secretly sneak inside her room. Too fluffy and sweet at that time, it really makes my nose bleed. When MC enter her own Palace for revenge (if I remember it correctly, she and her friends will enter the different Palaces and she is alone in that palace) . She will worship another master which is actually her first master (the master and savoir of her friends) lover/master. I can't remember what happened exactly but there will be turmoil which she started since they enter the palace for revenge and when MC is going to sleep, someone secretly enter her room and kissed her passionately, ML almost eat MC tofu if not someone (her enemy) disturbs her by knocking the door. Anyway, ML is like a mushroom, he will always come and go unknowingly.

yun yun yun likes this.
  7. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Just 2 questions:
    The MC of the prequel its in here
    How much time difference is between the 2 novels (in the post above hes asking about Ouyang Huanyu, so not much ,no?)

8. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you asking about him? Does he not belong to "The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady"? He is the dean of the school that Shen Yan Xiao attend to, but his true identity is son of Santan's sister and a god.

IamMeowChie likes this.
  9. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    Jun Wu Yao from "Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss" is Satan from "The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady"? They have a somewhat similar personality, but they still seem so different. Satan seemed pretty obsessed with his sister, so is it possible that Jun Wu Xie is the soul of his sister? But it also seems unlikely, since that would make Jun Wu Xie the mother of Ouyang Huanyu.

10. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh *looks at the forum's title* I-i'm sorry I lost my way QwQ and thanks for the spoiler. :blobxd:

Lotus200 likes this.
  11. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    No. They are the same. Because of obsession of Satan, he created a war in Seventh Young Lady and when he was dead(?) but because he is a God, he really is not dead but as a punishment, his soul was sent to this story's world and became ML.

Leah/Liya, the so-called sister of Satan is actually JWX or MC of this story.

If your talking about the mother of the dean that Satan called sister, she is not the real Leah.

Leah was the Goddess who teach Satan and the other God on how to create the world and life but because of immortality or that she wanted to experience life, she left the God's world for reincarnation or something like that. And Satan who is obsess to his sister Leah, created another Leah which is the mother of the dean. So, JWX is not the mother of the dean.

I am not sure the reason why Leah left the God and reincarnated since MTL is confusing plus I read and finished this book before I finished the seventh young lady which I forgot the real reason.

If you are confuse on how ML became seventh young lady's Satan, in the last chapter in this story, the mc of 7th young lady went to this story's world and was shock to find out that Satan became the husband of her friend (JWX). So, it just mean the JWY is Satan and Satan is JWY.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    yun yun yun and Lotus200 like this.
  12. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know since JWX is not always mentioned in 7th young lady but I think MC of 7th young lady died before JWX dies too.

And in the last chapter of this book, MC of 7th young lady travels and went to this world which both of them has their own child. So, if you are asking about time difference between them, I have no idea. Both of them are in separate world and they will not meet until both of them became God and you know that in Xianxia, becoming God took couples of years of cultivation which is difficult to differentiate the time between.

And btw, who is Ouyang Huanyu again? I seem can't remember naming except the ML and FL since I read so many C-novel raws using mtl which are really confusing...

yun yun yun and xd123 like this.
  13. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouyang Huanyu is the dean that you mentioned. He is from “The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady”:blobsmile:

14. novparadisel

novparadisel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if you noticed it but do you remember how JWX despises the blood stench and she said once it was bcs she couldnt save that friend of hers,and also in another episode where she was imprisoned she was able to get out of there easily and she mentioned it was one of the skills that friend of hers taught her,SYX (the mc of 7th young lady) was also part pf an organization same as JWX so i deduced that JWX's friend from past life was SYX
    and ouyang huanyu is one of the villains in 7th young lady,he was the dean of her school,and the one who is responsible of the experiments

15. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link

There's a lot of unmarked Seventh Young Lady spoilers here and I'm not very happy about that.

:blobangery:

Spoiler tags, guys.

Xove likes this.
  16. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers here how JWX tramples the 12 Palaces, what happens next, what's the next arc about, who's the one that imprisoned JWY?

17. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if I remember it correctly, after the battle in 12 palaces, JWY was once again captured and this part is heartbreaking so you guys need a tissue paper here :cry::cry::cry:

The person who imprisoned JWY is the last God of their world. In this world, once God reaches a certain level, they will arise to a new realm for Gods (the place where MC and ML first life birth place), but for some reason, this God (the one who imprisoned ML), no matter how powerful he is, he can't reach the level where he can leave this realm so he predicted that he will need the soul of a pure God that is not born in their world which is ML and MC.
    This God imprisoned ML for that reason since he predicted that ML is the way to meet MC so he can have both of their soul. He also has MCs father in his hand and I think, also MCs mother but escaped and hidden.

yun yun yun and Psytoxin like this.
  18. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thanks. But hmmm... Parents of JWX? Her mom's still alive? And do you mean the non-aging father's soul?

The information just leads to more questions lel. So JWY is also not from the same world?

19. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mom is alive. They just told MC that her mom is dead giving birth to her but in fact she's alive. She was just hiding from the villain God but MCs grandfather and fathe doesn't know that MCs mother life experience, they just know that she left and told everyone that she is dead while MCs father is dead but his soul was in the hand of villain God and he created another body to MCs father for his convenience (he used MCs father as his guard or something like that while erasing MCs father's memory) since he also predicted that MCs father is connected to MC which he can easily grasp or manipulate MC but in the end he fails since MC is smart.

JWY is a demon god from the 7th young lady's world. He died there and as a punishment, his memory is lost and I think he's power decrease since if he have his real power, villain God can't capture him and was transfer into this world.

yun yun yun and Psytoxin like this.
  20. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JWX stopped her plan to kill the palace lord so she tried to kill JWX (grudge). But then she found out JWX saved her brother's life, and once she had that new information she only tried to incapacitate JWX without causing any real harm (grace). What's there not to understand?:blobawkward:

cahmil likes this.