Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give them to me too?:blobpeek:
    Thanks a lot!:aww:

2. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm officially an idiot i forgot to quote you:ROFLMAO::oops:

Archanae likes this.
  3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh i like this novel and yes esp the smut part lol. Did the translator drop this?

4. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure she didnt drop it... At least, going by her message on her last update..

"Hello. Long time no see ;-;
    I’m so sorry. A lot has been going on in my life. Change of jobs and getting sick a lot. Cough, getting lazy. Thank you so much for your encouragement through the past 3 months. I’m healthy again and my life is stable now. So hopefully, I can regain my endurance!" - Sleepy Korean Translation

O.O Let us hope our translator san is enduring on and wont drop this. :blobpeek:

Tofufufu, BrytteM, Archanae and 4 others like this.
  5. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    P.S. If anyone read this novel: Kindly do spoil us some more. I'm the kind who can endure slow translations so long as there are spoilers to look forward to. So keep them coming please.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Archanae and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  6. shishidoxx09

shishidoxx09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please PM it to me! It would be much appreciate. :cry:

7. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, you can just buy the raws at the google play store too. They aren't expensive.

8. jujulolilol

jujulolilol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone send me raws of vol 1, i can't seem too find it and I would be soooo thankful for it! ❤️❤️❤️

9. jujulolilol

jujulolilol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MEEEEE
    Please?

10. Recca201

Recca201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    m(_ _)m. Oh my goddess xixi, begging for raws! Pls pm please please please!

11. altherin

altherin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please I want the raws!!! Send me a PM if it's not too much trouble. Feeling a bit desperate atm...

12. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me about Lucia and Daimen relationship?Will the son act pampered with her?Thanks.

13. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Xixi I would love to try mtl the raws too. I can't read Korean but I would love to have a read ahead. Thank you very much in advance. :blobxd:

PrincessBubblegum likes this.
  14. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could all of you guys pm me? there's too many to keep track

15. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!! I want it so bad! Please pm me as well!!
    I'm addicted to Lucia!

16. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I wan't one please!

17. sierraimoet

sierraimoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've the raw and using bixby vision to translate it. Very messy just like google translate. Huahaha. But I can grip the main plot. Still reading it through p. 751. Wew just half of the book.

Damien & Lucia:
    Lucia very warm toward her step son. She want to introduce him formally in one of her tea party. A quite large tea party. Somehow she confused Damien should wear what, and Hugo (Hugh) give hint to get someone to tailored it.
    Lucia capable to show inner self of Damien and it bring warm memories about Hugo past self to Hugh.

Hugh & Damien:
    Their relationship so rigid. There will be a scene when Hugh met Damien for first time. It was Philip who brought Damien to the castle. And indeed Damien was born from Hugo and his step sister.
    So the old Duke had daughter who born sick and he judge this daughter not available for conceiving. The daughter was abandoned by her father and somehow meet Hugo. They're fallin in love (awww...) each other and this woman was the person Hugo want introduce to Hugh as his future wife.
    But then Hugo become frantic, kill the old duke and his wife (I've suspicious Hugo knew his family black history and about illicit relationship with his step sister) and suicide. So he didn't know that his beloved woman in conceiving.
    Hugh really despise Taran bloodlines, but somehow he can't trully hate Damien. Damien keep remind him about his twin brother. In the story I've read, Hugh seems jealous to this nephew. Because Damien call Lucia with her child name. Yup, he call her, Lucia. Eating black vinegar ey.

Hugh & Lucia:
    They're lovey dovey couple. Wahaha in my dream. Hugh continue to dominate her. Sometime when Lucia had fallen asleep, Hugh will come and 'attack' her. Although Lucia beg for him to stop, because she really need strength to prepare the tea party, Hugh didn't wanna stop. Poor Lucia ah.
    Before that they had quarrel. About Lucia not wanting the treatment to her belly (pregnancy ability?). They didn't speak or lay in bed for almost half a month. And it really make the Taran lord become frantic. In the end, its Hugh who apologize first and reconcile to each other.
    Somehow Hugh insecure with his relationship with Lucia. Because Lucia doesn't want his money or power. He really try to find a way to tie her, because Lucia promise not to fallin love with him. He remember other poor family still maintain the family because they're having kids in their family. He really consider to have a kid with Lucia. Huahaha poor Hugh

Okay... gonna read the rest of it.

18. sierraimoet

sierraimoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the rest of the raw and guess what, I've read the wrong raw. I've got 2 version. The first version about 1591 pages and this version I've finish it. But somehow it stuck. Like there will be another season.
    And then I'd try look the 2nd version. It's longer, about 1914 pages. And with much difficulties I found the two version differ in a lot way. Some plot were telling deeper in second version. I will read it later. But now gonna continue from first version end point.

Lucia' tea Party:
    It is a mess. Because there was a lady (other duchess? countess? Whats the difference?) who insult Lucia for bringing Damien into this party. She judge Damien status very low to enter this party.
    Lucia can't handle this lady and ended her party earlier because half of guest leaving the place. She cry for the rest of day because she felt had embarras Damien.
    Hugo come to comfort her. Although in the end, he 'attack' her. I still didn't get it how Hugo always took a chance with her in every situation, whether its good or bad.
    Damien realize himself very poor. Because he can't protect Lucia, his beloved step mother. He back to academy earlier for gain strength to protect Lucia' smile. He determined if in future there will be little brother from Lucia and his father, he likely to step down from his succession status. Awwwww... Damien really love Lucia like his pro mother.
    Lucia also love Damien like her own child. She write him a letter and send some gift to him. Like sweater (knitted by herself) also handkerchief (although it ended in Hugo possesion eh).
    Hugo also telling his little secret, that Damien is his twin brother son. But Lucia state she will never exposed this secret and will love Damien sincerely, so he can have beloved mother and father too.

Lucia' medical treatment:
    For this part... some plot really scary me. Philip not as good as we thought. In past, his family has serve Taran family mad obsession about nobles bloodline. But not only that, Philip family also help the Taran lord to quell their abnormal thirst of sex. Maybe because long bloodline of Taran family so many incest birth, their male had abnormal behavior of violence and sexual attitude. And for this, Philip family experiment with many female to prolong the bloodline. They took dozens, or maybe hundred girls (virgin) to consume mugworth and take those girl to satisfy Taran' male abnormal sexual behavior. And most of them die from violence act.
    Some plot give hint that one of those girl supposedly loved by Philip. But it doesn't tell cleary how the girl die and why Philip not save her. I guess Philip wanna prolong the Taran bloodlines for revenge, not a good reason.
    Somehow Anna, Lucia' female doctor, meet Philip and ask him for recipe to treatment Lucia illness from taking mugworth.
    Philip smile hideously when know that the present duchess have good condition to bring female bride for Damien. What a sick doctor ah. He give the treatment recipe to Anna. But Lucia refuse the medicine because Anna broke ethic as doctor for telling her condition to outsider. Anna resigned afterward, but before she give some migrain recipe which had tempered by Philip for mugwoth healing treatment (although it is less effective than the original treatment).

Kwiz' coronation day:
    Hugo, Lucia, Jerome also Anna back to Xenon (capital). There so many plot happen in here. And some characters were added. I think I'm gonna write it in other time. Because by this point it nearly to my end point at first version raw. Some plot give hint, that Lucia mother (her name is Amanda right?) maybe not only a mere lady. Her mother bloodline (also grandmother) had link to nobles people in Mao empire. Wow... I really suprise by it.

Yayyy... and finish to read the novel. Really a headchache using bixby vision and google translate to understand it. Some plot still a hole for me. Will wait for the translator to finish this story.

Not gonna spoil the story, because it will reduce the exciment our translator. But somehow... kind a upset because the original writer planning to make other story for unrevealing Lucia bloodline background through her child story.

Has anyone know where to find the next story of this novel?

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Irishh, syofiaa, Tofufufu and 19 others like this.
  19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  20. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    since you already finished the RAW... please spoil me about what happened to these people a long the stoty:
    - Kate (the tomboyish lady)
    - Roy "Crazy Dog"
    - Jerome (is it Jeremy--my bad can't remember)
    thanks in advance :blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom: