Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of pinchable berries, in the recent arc that I read... Where NS is the princess in a matriarch kind of country. She woke up on a bed with man next to her [This is a trap by one of her sister] who she thought made one feel like violating him as well as having a pinchable berries... I only red a bit of it.. but in the next couple chapters NS found out that man is the body future enemy...

Yukari_me and kiara8 like this.
  2. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to update some chapters first before I can sit down and write any spoiler... hu..hu...probably some other will updates soon~ Have faith!!!

Yukari_me likes this.
  3. gingkotree

gingkotree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 50: Adventure Games

Host is a university student that participate a jungle survival game for twenty days with another twenty peoples. The prize is 10 million and host needs the money for mom kidney surgery. Host died bitten by poisonous snake by the third day.

Mc entered the games. Games moderator start issuing order to participants to harm each other.

MC and one female participant run away using raft and meets a big yacht in the way. Yacht owned by games sponsor (SR Group). MC learns the truth that survival games is actually the way SR current leader to trained his sister to becomes his successor since he is dying. MC kidnapped SR leader and put soul energy in to sister body resulting to her death later. SR Leader comes back to SR Group.

MC instigated other participant families to questioned SR Group about their long time not hear family members. SR Group announces that all participants were killed by one of them (a doctor) and SR will give 20 million as compensation. MC announced as one of the victim, she claimed host’s sister identity who died young.

Later, in his death bed, SR Leader treathened MC using host mother to meet him. He wants MC to accompany him to death as he suspected MC killed his sister but no evidence. MC refused, knocking off his bodyguards and run away. Mom’s surgery was successful. MC leaves the world after ensure SR Group will not create problem with host later (they are too busy fighting for inheritance after leader passed away).

4. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 51: Alien War

Host is a white collar worker woman that wishes to buy a home of her own. The city was infiltrated by monster and she was killed by it. MC tasks is pretty difficult here as she need to kill all the monsters (can grow new one from parts, thus there are many of them). For what kind of monster it is, well it’s:

Sperm monster that created by this impotent guy that took still-experienting drugs resulting his balls hurts every time seeing pretty girl, finally releasing it and tadaaa, a sperm monster born in toilet
    (;一_一||) and likes to attack woman's crotch :blobexpressionless:. MC is :blobunamused:.

MC is really afraid getting pregnant every time she cut it to death and sprayed white liquid.

There is another male tasker here that cooperating with MC. Most of monsters already killed with organization soldiers help (they might’ve lead to doomsday). MC leaved after reporting the impotent guy as suspect, ask police to check DNA. That other tasker stayed due to possibilities monster hiding in pregnant women belly.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

I remember this as one of my most dislike arc...as somehow I felt disgusted and want to skip to end...
    (And I feel what MC's feeling in this arc)

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you mistyped, MC should have leave after reporting the impotent guy right?

7. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I'm reading the apocalypse arc where NS is a guy and a gay to boot... I'm cringing here.. The supposedly WML kept looking at NS's butt. It seemed NS arrived when they were about to get it on [ already naked], but NS quickly turned him down. Will try to find time and spoil later on... If anyone interested it started on chapter 2159

I need to add up...

Original host was a weak chicken so after NS started to exercise, muscle started to tone the body making the body line getting more beautiful. NS felt the pressure from the WML as his gaze towards her chrysanthemum are getting hotter and hotter. She felt that her chastity is in the danger zone. Anyway, NS vowed to protect the host's chrysanthemum because there is no enough water there to cleanse that place if they did the deed anyway.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s WML?

9. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    World male lead... This male lead will have the world protag later on and abandoned the host body in the original story line. Read up my original post. I added up something.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that world couple gay or hetero?

11. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Gay if I did not misread it...Wprotag have space n able to make zombie obey him. I think this is one of the illegal task given by 2333... Aiyo.. Knowing that 2333 will betray NS make me fear of the future chapters... Sigh...

Ziavory and kiara8 like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ?! I thought all task until the point where NS got betrayed were all illegal, nvm.

13. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read [MTL].. It seemed the task involving systems and spaces are illegal.. Ning Shu several time mentioned her doubt that 2333 gave her those task because 2333 wanted to eat other system in order to strengthen its own body...

kiara8 likes this.
  14. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly not *all* the system missions were illegal. There was one they met another task taker who was there aiming for the same system. If course, it's possible the other duo were doing illegitimate missions too.

It was one where NS was a young emperor trying to get back control of the court from his mom the dowager empress. His inner court was full of abnormal women, there's the reborn empress, the concubine with the targetted system, the concubine who's a fellow mission taker, the concubine who's a modern transmigrant...

15. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted. Thanks.

16. gingkotree

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious if the male tasker will be become potential ML. Turned out not :blobcry:.

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing against the story but was that author braindead when she wrote the "my boyfriend is bend" arc?!
    The AIDS part is completly wrong (the way the bottom was infected) n the stuff discriminating agains actual victims- comperable to racism
    Racism cuz its the same kind of dumb ignorance!
    It is only possible to get infected via body fluids (but no sweat or salvia) so the reaction of society n coworkers on the revelation is a complete hypochlerical overreation that demonisices the role of the victims.

Sry, just had to get that rage out of my system....
    Thats why i prefere fantasy arcs - who needs logic n facts there! \o/

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  18. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more arc summaries? :aww:

19. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this arc cos it was kinda exciting and Gong Rong (head of SR group and one of the masterminds behind the death-game-disguised-as-a-reality-TV-show) is very possibly gonna appear again. It was hinted by 2333 after his death that he might have joined the organisation as a staff... some role other than a tasker or a system. Besides, the author spent so much of this arc on Gong Rong and he had so much dialogue w MC, it's gonna be a pity if this character isn't used again.

The host died on day 3 so she never found out about the people behind everything, though MC did. The masterminds were planning for there to only be 1 survivor, and they were considering it to be MC since she performed so well. Whoever survived would take the blame for the deaths of the other 19 participants. Even if they get the 10 million, they can only enjoy it in jail. After escaping the island, MC kidnapped Gong Rong (used him to threaten his sister) so that his sister would let her and the other female participant escape safely (they were in the middle of the sea, on the SR Group's boat and his sister brought a team carrying guns wanting to shoot her).

After reaching mainland, she part ways with the female participant, giving her some money she withdrew from Gong Rong's card. She dragged Gong Rong around while avoiding the police 'cos she's now a kidnapper. After MC secured the host's mother (who was in GR's sister's hands) during the hostage exchange, GR's sister tried to kill GR (It wasn't really explained why but it may be because the sister didn't want anyone, not even her own bro, to threaten her position in SR Group since she took over when GR got kidnapped. So she decided to off him for good.) GR asks MC to save him, which she didn't want to, but eventually did anyway when he got shot. Though later MC tells him she saved him for money, which she needs to give host's mother the transplant. MC keeps him alive for the money and because he can die anywhere but not when he's still in her hands cos then she'll get the blame.

MC, host's mum and GR stay in a hotel. GR 's sis releases news shortly that MC kidnapped and killed GR. Later, MC and GR finds out through the TV that GR's sis is in hospital. GR thought at first that she's trying to lure him out but when the news report that her kidneys are ruptured, he left MC on his own and returned to the SR Group in crossdress. Since he returned, the public knows he wasn't killed so the news about his kidnap and murder was questioned. For his sister's reputation(?), he confirms he was kidnapped but his kidnapper didn't contact his sister for some time so she thought he was dead. He didn't confirm it was MC who kidnapped him but didn't deny it either.

After MC's incitement, along with the families of the other deceased participants, host's mum gets 20 million (MC allegedly 'died' in the game) which MC uses for her treatment. MC speculates that the whole game was a lesson Gong Rong wanted to give his sister. How to use money to achieve your goal. This amount of money is nothing to their SR Group but it can buy so many lives. Since MC's 'dead', she takes over the identity of the host's sister who died of cerebral palsy at the age of 1. The host's father, his new wife and kid visits them wanting at least half of the 20 million. MC calls the police who takes them away.

Ironically, what MC told GR came true. "There will come a day, when you taste the flavour of being powerless." He could buy so many lives but not his sister's, who dies in hospital. His body couldn't withstand anymore and he, too, ends up in hospital soon after. Everyday, he films himself in hospital, in his male form, saying: "Someone, I want to see you" and puts the vids on the net. Because he's handsome, looks pitiful and his condition visibly worsens day by day, the vids went viral. "Someone, I'm about to die, aren't you coming to see me?" MC knows there's no good outcome if she visits him 'cos she'll get embroiled in the chaos of SR Group ensuing his death. He's the leader after all. That might precisely be his aim.

So she never went, until GR's subordinate threatens MC with host's mum and brings her to GR. GR says she's the most stone-hearted woman he knows. Normal women would've visited him after seeing his videos. He holds MC's hand and asks her to leave the world with him. MC speculates that he added her in the list of dead participants so even if she, who's 'dead' accompanies him to death, no one will pursue it.

MC asks him why and he says it may be so that he won't be too lonely on the road of death. But he doesn't like her. She just reminds him of a pet he had, which died when he was 10. He says though he hasn't fallen in love with anyone yet, he knows love is wanting the other to live well but towards her all he wants is to pull her to die. (yep, I should give up all hopes of finding a ML.) Though he says he doesn't hate her either. Not sure if the aforementioned is really part of the reason or he was lying, because he adds that he suspects she caused his sis' death, which should be the main reason.

A person, possibly the new heir of SR Group, enters the room and GR indirectly refers to MC as his wife to him, though this is probably another attempt at dragging MC into SR Group's mess. When the new guy leaves, MC destroys the camera in the room and snatches the guard's gun. GR holds MC's wrist tightly, saying she can't go, he won't let her go. She leaves anyway. His condition worsens and he dies some time later. MC rescues host's mum, who has a successful operation. They go abroad.
    "More beautiful than women". As the older one among he and his sister, he's the successor/leader of the Group. Since childhood, he knew he had an incurable disease and was going to die. To lessen the resistance his sister would face when she eventually takes over the Group, he's been crossdressing since young. With the precedent of him, a 'girl', heading the group, his sister would have an easier time later.

I find him kinda frightening? He's smart, devious, unpredictable and tries to trick MC on several occasions. No idea what's going through his mind. He would've been a strong opponent if he weren't dying. Also a severe siscon, though not in a creepy way but in a deranged? way. He was proud that his sister tried to kill him, because that meant she grew up, can survive and guard SR Group better. Even his managing of SR Group previously was just making preps for his sister. It's like he lived his entire life for her. I don't even want to know how (if?) he's gonna retaliate if he meets MC again. He's not afraid of death because he knows he's gonna die anyway.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... no romance for MC as what she gained is the harem of hate and some questionable mind....

eagerreadergirl likes this.