Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...I belive it's not an adward but their companies anniversary. I don't know the threat page but the event should be starting around chapter 1256. The drugging thing happens shortly after.

2. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~~ I just want to ask, ahm what number in the thread did Su yimo? The delusional girl, get face slapped by LTX by the party? I mean she got humilated. Thank youuu.

3. Prtba

Prtba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi..can anyone tell me in which chapter leads will come to know about female lead being little bun biological mother and when will they get married??????

4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    find chapter whit titled, [Ning Xi blood] or [bleed](?), it's title of ning xi accidently pricked her finger on something sharp. at dat time ML wiped her finger wit handycarf and give dat thing off to LJL to check in blood test relationship wit lil Bun.
    old general zhuang know if lil bun is NX son after ML told him when NX incomasto when zhuang family want to move her away to military hospital.
    NX herself only know bout it when in ML B-Day party showed the screen shot of bloodtest parenthood report.

all of those could be readed in last 1/3 of the novel. for specific, find ur self.

Prtba likes this.
  5. Dokidoki143

Dokidoki143 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, guys! I've been reading HM for quite a long time now! And to say my eye bags have gotten bigger is not an exageration! (whatever the spelling of that)

I hope this spoiler thread is not over yet as I want to ask all the questions on my head.

So, yeah..

1. Did MC's parents know anything about her son (XB)?
    2. Su Yan's creepy vibes towards Ning Xi. What scene/s show these creepy vibes of him?
    3. I have an ich to know how the MC's parent and those people who've misunderstand her react or show regret when their "kind-hearted" Ning Xuelo is actually a viscious, scheming and manipulative woman. What happened next? Did they threw or slap the bitch out of her hospital bed? How did they show their regrets to Ning Xi? What is the reaction of our NX? I want to know especially from Zhuang Li Yu.
    4. Did Su Yan tried getting back the heart of our MC? How? What is his reaction, too, knowing NXL's true bad nature?
    5. What is MC's family reaction/ what did they do all throughout those years NX is put on coma?
    6. (Spg) Did SY slept with NXL? Further explanation pls. Did it happen many times? Especially those times when NX had gone missing?
    7. How did Ning Xi's identity revealed? What is the reaction of the people. (If it's hard to explain, you can give me the chapter instead)
    8. Su Yimo and Su Yan. They have the same family name. Are they related or something?

So yeah, I hope anyone can answer these bugging questions. Thankyou so much. ¤

I think that's it as for now.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  6. Prtba

Prtba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened in second half of novel????

7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    just read started from chapter 2000,

LaDyViL likes this.
  8. Dokidoki143

Dokidoki143 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! I red it! The raw was a little confusing though. Can someone tell me how exactly did Ning Xuelou got her retribution?

9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    She first looses her shares and position in the Ning corp. She later on gets arrested and if I'm not wrong Su Yan gets her sentenced to death so he can remarry

10. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did NT really aborted the baby?

11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob: one of the sad things

13. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Mo Lingtian know about it? And what is his reaction?

14. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    regret, even his parent was quite so disapoint wit him and let him alone doin watever he want cuz their soon be grandson including the a promising daughter in law is no more exist

15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe he found out later on but I can't remember much about it aside from him regretting and trying to make amends. They both didn't get together though.

16. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    just another minutes of rereading the ending.:blob_sunglasses:
    Ning Xi 2nd child is so awfully wild:blobjoy:. A whole Lu family member felt hopeless to tame her:sweating_profusely:, even NX confussed cuz of it as she wondering at who is her 2nd child inherite this personality from:facepalm:. ML only able to express:blobneutral::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

17. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say she inherited it from Ning Xi and Lu Jingli. Both are pretty wild, and LJL is a frequent (unintentional) death seeker. Unfortunately, the girl also inherited Lu family's genius brain, so her actions are much more extreme and sneaky than young Little Treasure (who would only make trouble when provoked).

RizYun likes this.
  18. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just passing by :blobmelt:
    I missed waiting for summaries here :blobjoy:

19. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha~~
    even her bigbro, Xiao Bun, also felt hopeless bout his lil sis XD
    but for a lil girl to be able smithen and charm her own uncle to "play mud" in LJL another treasured vegies field, i'd give her 4 thumbs up.

20. Rinae

Rinae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned way back but I don't remember...Can someone please tell me Ning Xi's age and if possible the other characters' age too? Please?