Novel A GENERIC LOVE STORY

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by A_Random_Weeb, May 21, 2018.

1. A_Random_Weeb

A_Random_Weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey it`s me. A random masochistic highschool Asian lonely weeeaboo boi. My novel, basically. Please hate, curse, and put me to shame however you like, Gosuji-sama:blobnosebleed:.
    Synopsis: this novel sucks, and is probably going to make you rage at me with your keyboard. I would love to get hate comments, but pls don`t rage so hard that you`d rekt ur desktop ok?. Somewhere in Japan, a cute big breasted highschool megane girl was found having a child. She got raped and pregnant when she was only 12. This story revolves around him, Sougo Kyoya. And his mother`s name is Sougo Kura.
    [author`s notes]
    (character`s thoughts)
    "character`s conversation"
    *sound effects*
    Credits to Pingster and BlackTea for contributing ideas and reviewing
    happy reading :blobpeek:
    CHAPTER LIST:
    Prologue: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4077164/
    Arc 1: Dusk
    Chapter 1: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4079452/
    Chapter 2: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4079777/
    Chapter 3: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4103607/
    Chapter 4: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4111632/
    Chapter 5: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4124779/
    Oh? A link? I`m sure it can`t lead you to some virus, or some really horrible novel on Royalroad eh? https://royalroadl.com/fiction/18719/a-generic-love-story

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyoya lifted his heads upwards, away from his sweaty arms. Next to him sat Kenichi, looking at the marvelous setting sun in front of them; his eyes held a melancholy expression. Kyoya shifted his gaze towards the scene, admiring the majestic fireball that was painting the concrete field with its golden rays of light. A low voice gently entered his right ear.

“So Kyoya… here`s the thing. Martial arts were created as tools of war, for conquering humans through means of violence. It`s original goal was nowhere near noble and fancy as you see in movies today. However, as human we need to evolve, so does martial arts. Combat techniques were created for war, but they have evolved to end war itself. The ultimate goal of martial arts… is actually to end conflicts without violence. “

“How is that… I don`t understand, sensei?” Kyoya stared at his teacher with a puzzled face.

“Well… I`ll give you an example.” Kenichi scratched his head “To stop a struggling opponent with the stab of a blade, and to do that by putting handcuffs on him, which is easier?”

“The knife of course. It`s a weapon while the other isn`t.”

“That`s true. However it would result in the person getting injured gravely, compared to the other method. And the most important thing is, it requires much less techniques and training, no?”

“…Hai” Kyoya replied after a moment of thoughts.

“Martial art techniques would inflict more and more damage as you perfect them. But there is a point, where they simply can`t do more damage, since… say your opponent die in one punch. Do you agree?”

“Hai” Now he answered immediately.

“So, what would you do after that POINT? Does training even matter anymore?” Kenichi widened his eyes, staring straight into Kyoya`s.

“…”

“Yes it does, Kyoya. You never stop learning, never. After that stage, you will start training to resolve conflicts with less and less damage dealt. Those techniques will be significantly more difficult, and you would need to train many times harder than the previous stages.”

“Oh I get it! It`s like the parabola line of the equation that shows the relation of temperature, pressure, and volume! In physics!”

“Yea… that kinda stuff, whatever it is.” Bewildered by Kyoya`s academic knowledge, Kenichi had to swept his mind clean of parabolas and equations before he continued “The apex of all martial arts, I believe, is peace. To not use violence at all. That, for me, is true strength.”

Kyoya looked at his teacher closely, and then at the setting sun. The night was fast approaching. Some last rays of light was crawling the ground, gripping on it hopelessly, as the sun slowly got devoured by the horizon. Facing the other direction, Kenichi asked.

“What do you want to learn Taekwondo for?”

“I want to become strong. So I can protect my mother. And every single female that is suffering…”

“…”

“Haa… it sounds unrealistic right… haha” Kyoya smiled awkwardly.

A voice, distorted, and sounded so painful as if the person`s throat was ripped apart, murmured at his right side.

“Are you dreaming? You are just a psychopath that kills like no tomorrow, yet terrified of woman… what a joke” The twisted voice spoke with sarcasm

When Kenichi turned around, he looked at Kyoya with expressionless eyes. His skin was pale like that of a corpse, and on his forehead appeared a bullet hole. Blood leaked from the wound, streamed down Kenichi`s face as his body dropped on the ground.

“Se… Sensei!” Kyoya grabbed Kenichi`s ice cold shoulders

But other things soon caught Kyoya`s attention. From the distance, despite the darkness of the night, human figures can be seen rising from the earth. They staggered at his direction, with the first visible figure carrying multiple injuries and more importantly, a face that Kyoya remembered. The corpse`s face was littered with grievous wounds, while a syringe was stuck on its throat. Images of a man bashing this crotch against Kura`s face flashed through his mind.

“How… You…”

Without much time to remorse this traumatizing experience, other corpses soon got into his view. They were all familiar, and they all had mortifying injuries. Most of them had their neck dislocated; some even got their windpipe gouged out. All of their wounds were bleeding profusely, dripping blood down their feet, leaving red footprints as they walked towards Kyoya.

His will to fight was soon eradicated by this scene. (All of these corpses, they are alive!). Kyoya started to run. He dared not to look back, as rotten arms surged from underneath, clawing wildly at him. An alley suddenly emerged from the darkness in front. Without much thought, Kyoya dashed in. The alley seemed to stretch forever, but eventually he saw a flickering light. The light came from a keyhole of a door. Upon opening it, Kyoya`s eyes grew wide from terror.

A girl, around highschool age, stood there. Her eyes were completely black with no pupils, her skin was pale as snow, her blonde hair was neatly tied, and she wore some latex lingerie that S&M mistresses would normally use.

Kyoya`s body froze as terrifying memories once again flooded his brain. The girl was drawing closer, and closer. All of a sudden she was already in front of him, and the next thing Kyoya felt was a knee right in between his legs. She followed up with a stomp as Kyoya curled his body, knocking him down on his back.

The girl vigorously pounced on him, before slowly tracing her hands up Kyoya`s abdomen. He convulsed as the familiar sensation of those latex gloves stung his skin. Breathing frantically, Kyoya tried to struggle, only to find ropes coming out of nowhere, restraining his all fours. The hands made their way towards his chest, messed with the blossoms for awhile. She stared at his horrified face with her pitch black eyes. And she chuckled, as if the sight of a petrified kid under her thighs was something extremely pleasant. At last, both of her hands grasped his neck.

“Yamero!”

Kyoya sprang up from the bed, feeling cold sweat everywhere on his body as he greedily filled his lungs with air. Suddenly, he jerked his body as his pupils contracted.

The teenager [shounen] rushed inside the bathroom, before vomiting sounds could be heard. Soaking his smooth cheeks with the water tap, he took off his messy shirt; the mirror reflected a small but muscled torso.

“It was a dream…” He mumbled.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    BlackTea likes this.
  3. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    "waaaaa? He reworked this shit? Aw crap more cancer for the community. Fuckk off you weeab"

4. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    ah the prologue got kinda out of control so it`s longer than expected. Tips?
    I`m sure that the chapters won`t be this annoyingly thicc. Thx 4 reading

5. Dips

Dips [Cheese God][Poké Professor][ADarkPain]Bored.

Reading List:
    Link
    What is twilight? (sliding in a Jeopardy style answer)

6. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read all that yet but is this a real novel? Is it on novelupdates? I don't understand a single point you're trying to make with this post but I'm gonna read all of it anyway.

7. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Loss?

8. I Eat Monsanto

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the community fictions subforum and in the first line they say its their novel

9. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh...I'm new here. So, is this thing a good representation of this sub-forum?

10. I Eat Monsanto

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see posts on this subforum often to be honest

11. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    I disliked puppies and tomato juice fanatics, so I didn`t want to use that word. What do you think I should`ve done? :blobReach:

12. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    nope it`s not :blobowoevil: This is by far the worst, most wretched, most bull-defecate attempt of writing a web novel you can ever see here. I`m a newb novel fanatic and I`m just doing this as a hobby, so please hate me all you want

13. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    me neither. So why did you even bother reading it? AND NOT LEAVE ANY HATE COMMENTS AT ALL?!!?!?

14. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    eh? :cookie:

15. I Eat Monsanto

Reading List:
    Link
    l ll li l_

16. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I hate you? I don't even know what a newb novel fanatic does...but I'll be sure to hate you first when I do.

A_Random_Weeb likes this.
  17. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

“Nee nee, there is a new coffee shop in Akihabara. I heard they serve really good mochi. You guys wanna go there?”

“Oh yea, count me in!” Another girl excitedly responded, followed by many other students

“Hehe so we have me, you, Emiko-chan and… Oh no! I forgot my wallet! Ah, stupid me!”

“Eh? That`s not good…” Emiko gave that girl a troubled look

“Emi-chan, can you lend me some money? Please~ I really wanna go with you guys!” The girl clasped her hands together as she threw a pair of imploring eyes back at Emiko

“Mou~ Sure then, it wouldn`t be fun if you didn`t come. But you know what, I`ll treat all of you at that coffee shop ok?” Emiko replied, putting a nonchalant smile on her face

“Yey! Emiko [no saikyou] is the best~~” Everyone else cheered.

Shidehara Emiko, the only daughter of an aristocrat family, often had to spend money to keep her highschool relationships healthy. Rich as her family was, they were nowhere near happy. All her mother had given Emiko is a flat wall that stuck permanently on her chest. Of course, like any generic rich girls people would fantasize of, Emiko had a pretty face, with beautiful blonde hair, and a slim figure; these features added to the elegant aura that most daughters of aristocrats would emit.

Seven years ago, that woman ran off with half of her father`s massive savings. After ten years of living with her mother, Emiko was actually relieved that she would disappear from this family. Her father, however, fell into deep depression, and treatments after treatments, he eventually settled down to keep on working, making up for the times gone. Despite being financially blooming now, the scars that woman left on Emiko and her father could never disappear.

“Cha-nee~ I`ll see you later”

“Thanks a lot Emi-chan, that cake was amazing”

“Here`s my math homework. Ask me if you find anything difficult~”

The group of friends said their goodbyes, and Emiko made her way to the train station. It was over 5:40, most people were rushing there to get home as soon as possible. At least that holds true for the well educated kids. Disregarding the hipsters who threw her questionable looks at the entrance, she crossed the gate, swiping her first class train ticket and thanking the guard in a polite manner. Emiko got on the train, in her usual spot. From there, she looked out the window. The sun was nowhere visible behind all the skyscrapers of Tokyo, but from afar she can still see a patch of crimson on the azure sky. Billboards were being turned on; their flashing lights replaced that of the sun. Dusk was falling.

Emiko pressed the bell and waited. Surprisingly fast, the door opened, showing a cute little boy. Aging around 13, he had a simple but rather long straight hairstyle. With a spoon on his hand and an apron on his chest, Kyoya warmly greeted his sister.

“Welcome home, Emi nee-sama”

“Unn. Hehe look what I got for you today~ Cho-co-la-te”

“Sugei~ Nee-sama is the best!” Kyoya`s happy voice rang

“Good boy. You are helping mum with dinner?” Emiko patted his head "Aww you`re such a good boy. Hehe my little brother is so cute~" She used both of her hands to play with his cheeks. Kyoya squirmed comfortably with her hand rubbing all over his spotless face.
    “Tonight we`re having tonkatsu. I`ve prepared the bath for you already, hurry so we can eat dinner~”

Emiko didn`t eat much at the coffee shop, so she went in the bath right after. Soaking in the warm water, she recalled the hypocritic grin on that girl`s face when she asked for money. It was as if Emiko has become their personal wallet, in exchange for a place among the “cool kids” group. They helped her a lot with homework and such, so it was important to be on good terms with the group. Sighing out of resign, Emiko finished her bath and headed to dinner.
    Later that night, when everyone had slept soundly in their rooms, Emiko turned on her laptop. There was an obscure file named[google translate it if ur curious]“京ちゃん” lying in her personal documents. Upon double-clicking on it, a picture gallery of Kyoya popped onto her screen. Not just any gallery, in the images he can be seen wearing indecent clothing, showing a generous amount of his snow white skin while making suggestive positions.

“Haaann~~ ♥ Kyoya-kun… Your cheeks are so soft~♥” Emiko`s hands reached her crotch, fidgeting it with her fingers.

Her eyes became enthralled with the erotic pictures of Kyoya. Putting the other middle finger inside her mouth, she licked that finger before sucking on it; saliva drooled out of the side of her mouth. Her breathing became gasped, as the slit got visible through her soaked panties. Her movements increased, and when she jerked her body harder sweat started dripping on the floor from her vigorous movements. A few moments passed, and Emiko was lying on her bed, sweaty from head to toe.

(That apron looked so cute on Kyoya… Maybe I should take some naked apron pictures too… Kyoya... My cute little brother... My... Mine...)

[notes: 1st if this was a novel, I`d add some illustrations of Kyoya IN THE PROLOGUE! The picture would show a scary-looking 18 years old shounen that has just got up from a nightmare

2nd Yea for ppl who don`t get it, the prologue was set in a different timeline, that lied in the future, so don`t be confused of the appearance of a super cute shota ok?

3rd Read tags before reading. It clearly said R-18 (thou im underaged) and don`t get triggered at the horrible scene. Meh the whole thing is horrible thou]

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  18. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2

The sky was blood red. Although the sun barely touched the skyline, the light it emitted shone pure crimson. That light painted everything with a red hue, blending the sky and earth, making the horizon almost unrecognizable. Most people find this natural lighting nauseous: they felt as if a bizarre red mist had veiled their eyeballs.

“Light is refracted by particles in the atmosphere and only the red end of the spectrum is visible to us” Kyoya`s word suddenly resounded in Emiko`s mind.

With heavy footsteps, she walked toward the train station. Her score reports were handed in a few days ago, and dad wasn`t very pleased with it. That is to say the least; ever since then he had been monitoring her every movement. Multiple questions arose, as to where did all her allowance go, or why did she often got home late. There was no way Emiko would admit using all of the money treating with her friends, so she made some random reasons. He ended up grounding her from going home late, and cut her allowance down to nothing.

It`s not like Emiko would need that much anyways, since she had just been kicked out of that group. She didn`t have to worry about kissing after them anymore, but homework would prove even more difficult. Casted away from the “cool kids”, she had nowhere left to be, since her huge ego wouldn`t allow relationships with any students that can`t physically benefit her. Problems after problems, all of which came pouring down on Emiko`s life, rendering her efforts to solve them useless. When humans are isolated in a desperate situation, after isolating themselves even more, they tend to look for stimulation, to temporarily run away from the reality. That`s how most people turn themselves into drug addicts. However, Emiko has a completely organic psychedelia ready at home…

“Kyoya-kun… here, put on this apron for me” Emiko urged “I`ll prepare the cameras while you change”

Kyoya replied with an awkward look. He looked as if he was about to say something, but then remained silent. Noticing the pause of Kyoya, Emiko showed him her hand with a smile.

“Here Kyoya-kun, it`s your favorite candy~ Now hurry and get changed for Onee-chan, mom and dad will be home soon you know~”

“Anou… I … Don`t want to do this anymore” Kyoya finally pushed himself to speak

“Nee… Kyoya… please do it~ Onee-chan will be really happy! Please I need your help right now!”

“I… I don`t think this is right at all!” Kyoya snapped “You should focus on school more, and do your homework. Today you are also late, Mom and dad would be really worried! Please Emi-nee, this would just make it even worse for you!”

Emiko inclined her head, blonde strands of hair fell down and covered her eyes. Her shoulders trembled, as she mumbled something barely audible.

“That old man… Those bastards… And now you…”

“Eh… Emi-nee? Ah please don`t be sad. I`ll help you with everything you need to get through this… Hora, I`ve already made dinner! I`ll go prepare the bath now, so why don`t you get changed while we wait for Mom and Dad?”

“Who the hell are you calling my mom? I don`t fucking have a mom!” Emiko raised her head and shouted in fury

“Eh?...”

“My life has been shit ever since you two appeared! I never thought it was a good idea to pick a bitch off the street for my mother! You two dogs got adopted in this house, and ever since then you have been nothing but leeches!”

“Nani… Why… What are you saying?”

“Why don`t you fuck off back on the street like stray dogs!? Tell your bitch to go back to fucking men for money! And get your fucking ass out of my sight!”

“She`s not a…. How could you even say this?”

Met with resistance, Emiko`s rage grew even hotter. Gazing at Kyoya`s teary face, she raised a hand and launched it at his head with full speed. Her wrist immediately bumped
    into something rock hard, and Kyoya`s hand nimbly grabbed it right after.

“It hurts… How dare you … You little! [Kono yarou!]”

Kyoya was shocked after realizing what he had instinctively done. A fear, buried deep under his brain, suddenly overwhelmed him. Kyoya`s muscles were frozen, with his eyes wide opened. In front of him stood a god, a dreadful untouchable being which he dared to insult. And now divine punishment would come crashing down on him.

Realized the loosening of his grip, Emiko instantly pulled her hand back, right before her knees surged from below into Kyoya`s crotch. “Gyuh!”. The poor boy bent down from the pain, as she mercilessly shot another kick straight into his chest. Kyoya was knocked backwards; he coughed out air painfully as his back slammed against the floor.

In a flash, Emiko pounced on him, continued to discharge her wrath upon her once little brother. Ignoring his cries, she choked him with both of her hands when Kyoya put up a guard over his face. After a while of struggling, Kyoya dropped his guard, and Emiko spontaneously pounded him with her fists. His body writhed in pain, and when the storm of beating stopped he was already inert.

“Haa…Haa…Haa” Emiko caught her breath “Hehe… hehehe… hehehehehehehehe”

Carrying an expression that did not belong to human, she tossed and turned Kyoya around. His body was static and loose like a ragdoll. Breathing heavily, Emiko ravished Kyoya`s body, stripping him clean of any clothing. Getting on top of him once again, she groped his chest, played with his blossoms, and pinched his cheeks while touching her womanhood.

“Good puppy… You are my only toy… Make me feel good now… Hyaaan~♥”

“♥♥♥~~~”

Later, Kyoya was left laying there, his body covered in blood, sweat, tears, and strange slimy liquids that reeked. His eyes were lifeless, completely devoid of any emotions.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  19. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3

Kyoya held his breath. In his vision, Kenichi was holding a target pad, about to raise it any moment. Standing on the tip of his sneakers, he felt his bodyweight being evenly distributed on both legs, resulting in significantly faster movements. Suddenly, Kyoya noticed a shift in Kenichi`s center of mass.

Immediately he took a momentum step, with the stepping foot pointed backwards. Tucking his hips and chambering his leg, Kyoya turned his head around to spot the target. His pupils expanded right as they saw the pad, and Kyoya shot out his leg. The spinning hook kick drew a beautiful parabola across the air, but it was a bit too low, as his feet only grazed the pad.

Kenichi felt a gust of wind over his face, before Kyoya`s leg landed. Returning to his neutral position, he let out a sigh.

“Your hips are too stiff. You need to bend backwards more as you shoot out your leg, or best align it with your thigh. That allows more flexibility in your kick.”

“Hai”- Kyoya answered in disappointment.

“Hey don`t worry, fighting isn`t all about high kicks. Low kicks are very effective too. And I plan to teach you just that today: the leg kick!”

Sparing a moment to look at Kyoya`s surprised eyes, he continued

“Even though they are not available in official WF Taekwondo, leg kicks are very effective attacks. Their main use is to deal stacking damage to the opponent`s leg. Over a course of a fight, if you repeatedly strike their leg, your opponent would, legitimately, just fall down. This technique is extra effective in fighting bigger opponents, however you shouldn`t when you are against gangs.”

“Sou! since they are heavier their weight will put a lot more pressure on their leg! So if you weaken those, the gravity of their torso will exceed the load that their leg can hold and…”

“Yea yea I get it. Let`s get to practice.”

After a while of explaining, Kenichi tied 3 shield pads onto a tree. As Kyoya hit the target, he was taught to either use the recoil to snap his leg back or folding his leg and follow through for spinning combos.

“Another thing is, when you miss you definitely need to follow through, and remember to check as soon as you see your opponent.”

They continued their training in the scarlet dusk. The sun was blood red. Once again.

Kyoya was walking towards a luxurious looking house. The brick walls stood six times taller than him, making this place seem impregnable, and also inescapable. With each step, he felt as if he was bringing himself closer to the beast`s den. Taking the final step, Kyoya was in front of the door, rooted. He hesitated, as an invisible pressure built up inside his chest. He pressed the bell. The camera threw him a gaze, before a cheery voice answered his call.

“Haaii~ coming~”

The door swung opened, revealing an elegant girl. With a gleeful voice, she greeted him. Avoiding her gaze, he went inside, while takinf off his shoes Kyoya was told to do various chores like dishes and cooking. As he was nodding submissively, in his head he prayed that Emiko wouldn`t say those words.

(Please don`t mention it… Please don`t mention it… Please don`t…)

“And since our parents won`t be home tonight, let`s have some fun hehe”

Her voice was like that of the judge declaring a death sentence for him. Losing all will to resist, Kyoya proceed to take a shower and do what he was told. Meanwhile, Emiko was upstairs preparing whatever treatments Kyoya would receive later. Every single noise he heard from that room sent the chill down his spine. He felt as if he was a pig, waiting to be butchered. After they have finished dinner, Emiko ordered him to wash himself again, and go to her room afterwards.

Behind him, the door was shut then locked with a click. The only way in and out was cut off. As Emiko drawn nearer behind him, Kyoya felt the slightly aromatic air became thicker, to the point that he could not breathe. She was smiling, crookedly.​

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  20. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Children`s day~~~~ As a shotacon I`m totally against any forms of abuse children suffer from. Sadly what i wrote in my story is not only possibly real somewhere, there are many cases far more worse than this, IN JAPAN!. Please, for the sake of our future generations, do not stay silent or ignorant to these violations of children and human rights!
    p/s but 2d shotas has over 9000 HP so it`s fine to enjoy it a lil :>