Spoiler The Last Boss Witch Will Keep Her Past Self’s Crush Until Her Dying Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 14, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuuge spoiler. Around chapter 26 there’s a prince’s point of view And in the MTL he clearly states he doesn’t love the heroine and was using her for his own ends. Shit! I mean throughout this story it was implied this guy was vile dirtbag but holy shit on a fuck cracker!!

Edit: ok later on the chapter he states he was lying to his mother about his feelings for which are quite affectionate. However, he forces her to use her (heroine’s) precognitive ability knowing it will shorten her life. He’s also lusting after the MC after realizing how gorgeous she is and how her disposition is fitting of a queen.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    toleneram, FunSmiles, Ahmya and 13 others like this.
  2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroine called emerald she’s a homunculus and there’s a possibility she’s being manipulated like a puppet in terrorist like way to basically move against witches.

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy you meet Citrine is actually the MC’s father Albert and he has the philosophers stone that grants him immortality. He is also the source of nearly all the bullshit in the story. He even built stupid emerald.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    toleneram, FunSmiles, Ahmya and 14 others like this.
  4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when it has become full metal alchemist? LOL :blobrofl:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, the story is very goog and the interaction between mc and ml is cute, i like how the autor put details in talks and that detail can be true or false, the mc too is intelligent, she discovers all before the scene where all is reveled, she conects the dots. I read nearly 60 chapters in three days, even when i have classes and little sleep, i love the pov of citrine/ ambert because in the end he understand that he loves his daughter even if she is a witch and thats why for her to live till the end with ml and that the two of them being happy he gives her his rose gem (mtl says rose gem), and in the game/first live he couldn't kill her and ml died.

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing I liked most in this novel is that the MC is her and not a oh my god I had a fever and now I'm a completely different person like the me before never existed and I'm Japanese to boot! Personally I find more likeable a villain who mature from his own errors than to be someone else.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone like to help clarify this bit of mtl?

I can’t remember the chapter but
    - citrine puts a curse on the asshole king and the bastard prince
    - prince warps into a unrecognizable monster; his once very good looks a memory
    - emerald decides to leave him after that

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Emerald is very foolish she starts to cling to the ML and basically outs herself when she reveals she wants him to follow the scenario of him getting killed for her. She even mentions that should be happiness for him. Dying for her and her own happiness. Wow. Just wow. It was after this she meets the transformed Prince and decides to abandon him. Basically a “sayonara suckers” moment. You know what the prince and the heroine kinda belong with each other.

toleneram, FunSmiles, AoMay and 13 others like this.
  9. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the ML start to like the MC?

Mikaa likes this.
  10. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Early, but is a slow process, in the begining he was wary of her and the place where she lives, but after knowing all the truth behind the death of his parents she become his emotional pilar. He falls in love slowly after that.

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  11. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Citrine put a curse of hate in the prince and

reveal the truth, that his parent the king put his life in danger in a contract of silence, the death of ml parent, and all the s*** going on, and the prince that believed all (withou questioning) goes to the king, the king confirmed, the curse activated and put the king and vasals in the room sick and in the death bordeling

the curse marks you depending of the lifes you takes with your hate, the prince kills all the vasal and the king himself wih his hate, so in all his face there are marks like tattos in all his previous beutiful face

Emerald when she goes to see the prince see his face even when the prince beged her to not see him, and she reacts thinking that she is going to go to other place, and find other love, because the story in her head of the enchanting prince is not real, and she is going to find people that loves her, and she tells him that she is going to go to other country, in this, there is other girl, she is in love with the prince, but give up because the relationship between the prince and emerald, so she with the influence of the curse and the thing says by Emerald, she beats Emerald in the head.

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  12. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What really happened to the ml parents? What is the real truth ? I need details

Mikaa and yummypudding like this.
  13. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father was the strongest knight of the kingdom and a witch hunter.
    The witches killed him and hung his corpse to the city gate.
    After his death the wife suicided with their unborn child.
    Only the elder brother (ML) was left.

14. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    SupeMegaSpoiler
    the ml's father is the brother of citrine, not by blood, the two of them was homunculus created by a witch (the teacher of the witch that create the rose gem and mc's mother teacher), using one of the prohibited magic: create life. The father was incomplete, with only one nucleus fut strong enough, citrine was perfect with the two nucleus that has the witches, and she want to create apure blood witch. when the witch die, the two of them scape, and but something happen and citrine was taken by the teacher of mc's mother after thinking that his brother died, and in the witch revelion he knows that he was not death, and the witch hunt was because of greed, and that os a major spoiler and the ml's father died by the hamds of the witches amd the king, because he wasn't usable anymore. That's way citrine was bitter knowing that ml was loyal to the prince

15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't get over the fact Sonia's father reincarned and became her cat... Oh Sonia, you are petting and playing with your old man you know?! It's a pity he is so biased toward ML, it would has been so funny if he tried to mess with them as cat because a father overprotectiveness...

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  16. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i know right, their interractions are cute~~~

toleneram likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna hear more on how the King was the worst guy ever. I need details MTL is scrambled and i find it incoherent. I didn't even realize it was the prince who killed the king and I thought he turned into a monster. Not that he had tatoos on his face.

toleneram, Mikaa and GhOStGiRL like this.
  18. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, all that happen, the witch hunt, the war between witches and humans, the union after and all the things going on, was because of greed, the king wanting the throne and thinking ahead of his reing improving with the help of witches decided go against the witch hunt that put his father trying to find that rose gem that guves eternal life, so wanting to kill his father, the king joing the witches, killing the ml's father because he is'nt usable anymore, the ml s mom try to kill herself and the child in her belly cause she doesnt want to be in the hands of witches and the king. The king is someone that use any person that. he can use and if that person cant be of use anymore or is threat, he kill that person. Sadly Citrine evaluated the prince, and he too has that mentality that for the good of the reign he is gonna use the persons necessary

toleneram, FunSmiles, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  19. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the sweet moments between MC and ML.:aww:

Mikaa likes this.
  20. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, like you know by the recent chapters, mc is possessive and petty.
    Ml became a servant and lover, but is more like the interaction of a married couple. between the two, they share the choire of cooking, after ml do the choires and mc work because she is like the president there, so she study magic, see go well are doing the children learning to be a witch.
    One time, when Ml is in love and want to protect mc, they go to investigate a ville where is a rare sickness but mc thinks is a curse, they learns the curse is activeted because the hate of a person. There is a child that is bullied because his mom is a prostitute, he is activating the curse and this child make remember the bad childhood of ml. So he wants to save him. Mc doesn't want to let down ml, but the form to quit the curse es killing the person who put the hate or the witch that put the curse. ml know this and know mc is going to do the possible but he wants to save the child so mc, when ml is put under the curse mc goes to kill the witch. Ml goes to her, because she was taking care of him, but when he wake up he was dissapoint that she wasn't there, so trying to find her, he find her fighting with the witch and
    getting killed by magic of illussion, so he desesperated try to kill the witch, and he cut her arm, and the curse again activated, so in the moment the witch is gonna scape, she is burned by the magic of mc, because mc has the scence of the roses, a prototipe of the gem rose, so she is alive, and mc tell ml to go back, because if they return together there are gonna be suspicius
    and ml comes back with a bed sheet and take her in his arms back to their room, and he decides to stay with her in cucuruge and protect her, because seeing her died is always in his mind, so he confess and ask her to let him stay always with her, so she says that they are gonna be lovers but the relationship of master and servant continue, something that take him back.
    all this is important even if it isn't so sweet, because after they begin to act like lovers, mc takes ml to a noble dance or something like that, were ml is jelouse because a lot of men is after mc because of her brother(not by blood), and mc shows how much she likes ml. After, they were planing how to tell the brother they are dating, and. one ex companion with the heroine come asking for help, and mc petty and jelouse says to ml that if he can go with them, but if he go, he cant come back, but ml choose to stay to protect mc, even if the lealty he had for the prince makes him doubt. After this arc end, ml takes mc to see the sea, because that was her dream, and want to buy a pet, because they cant have children, so he thinks all is gonna be all right 'cause they have the witch chuldren and can have a pet. Than they found a cat(mc's dad, citrine) and decided to keep, mc because ml telled the day before that when he was a kid he keep a cat, the only good thing about his infancy, but the cat found other home. And the cat related that mc and ml has their own room, but the room of ml doesnt have pillows and is always neat, and the room of mc in the night is always close, and he doesnt have the courage to go.