Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem....I'll pm you

2. iheartsenpai

iheartsenpai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobReach:

3. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rereading the novel yet again, and I get the feeling that Scum Villain's Self-Saving System would make such a perfect audio drama! The sound of the System alerts, SQQ's indignant inner commentary and nerdy freak-outs...I can already envision it all in my head :p (Like damn, being able to voice both inner and outer SQQ must be so much fun)

I was also scanning over the extras from Airplane/Shang Qinghua's point of view, and the contrast between "original SQQ" and "new SQQ" is gut-bustingly hilarious. It's just so funny that the other Peak Lords immediately know there must be something super wrong with SQQ because he's (gasp) actually being nice/reasonable/capable of holding a normal conversation!!!

Chuyin, Soulfill, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the Bai Zhan Peak disciples all wanting to puke at what they don't know is called 'OOC' lol.

Outside perspective on Bingqiu is also incredibly hilarious.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  5. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, just curious... does Shen Qingqiu have an officially sanctioned character design? I really want to cosplay him at some point, but I have no idea what he's supposed to look like (I don't even know what color his robes actually are, since "青" covers a whole spectrum)

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I was so confused over that too. But general fan consensus seems to be green, since it matches the bamboo around Qing Jing Peak. I don't think he has an 'official' character design lol, but that'll change when the anime arrives~ :blobReach:

readerz likes this.
  7. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen the end?? MC died?? Sad Ending?? Happy Ending? Can someone please tell me???
    I watched some fan made video and saw MC died!! I want to know what happened at the end of the novel!!!!
    I wish to be happy ending!! I can't really stand bad ending!! T_T

8. talalan

talalan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy ending.
    MC temporary died but resurrected later.

Shimizu Yuki likes this.
  9. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply!!! I'm XOOOO HAPPYYY for hearing that!!! Feel GREAT!!! YOKATTA desu!!!
    If so....., .I can enjoy ML yandere part with no worries!!! hee hee ^^ *_* I'm Yandere seme fan!! GAP MOE!!!!

10. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    And is it true that Scum Villain will have anime adaptation?? If so, the author’s works are amazing!!! There will be two anime adaptation of her works. GDC & Scum villian!!! So great!!!!!!!!! So amazing!!!!!!!! So, can someone tell me when will Scum Villian's anime adaptation will come? Next year?? Next Next Next Year??? After 5 years? :X3::X3::LOL::LOL:

11. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    So can you please tell me in what chapter ML change into Yandere??? When can i read ML yandere part from the novel??? *nosebleed* ^^

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    To answer the other questions:

Yes, MC 'blows up' his soul and dies but he planned for it -- his soul actually goes to this other plant-thingy that works as a substitute body. He thought he successfully ran away from Binghe, LOL. And yes, it's HE. All misunderstandings are cleared up and then it's basically an endless diabetes fest because these two are considered a 'national couple,' which should give you some idea of how sweet on each other they are if even the public considers them that way. :blobmelt:

Mmhm, I hear there's going to be an anime adaptation (in China) -- not sure if it's this year or next year. Think it was planned for this year in the summer, but no idea on how that's going.

ML always had seeds of yandere, even in cute white bun days. If you look close enough at the text, you'll see his moments. :blobrofl:

But to answer your question, ML is immediately yandere after getting tossed into the Abyss. So in about 2 chapters, MC will meet ML again -- ML who is now officially in yandere mode. :blobxd:

13. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    *kyaaa haaa* So you mean in about chapter 32 the MC and ML will meet again after 3yrs later? Thank you!!! I'm looking forward into it.......!!!!!!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::aww:

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. ML comes baaaaaack~

(and just about gives MC a heart attack ahahahahaha)

...in a way, you could say Shizun really is a good teacher -- he made his overachiever teacher's pet student overachieve to new levels and come back like 2 years ahead of schedule lol.

15. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I see!!! :blobrofl: The two are really sweet!!! Especially ML's over possessive love!! I really love it!!! :aww::aww: *nosebleed*
    Thanks a lot for your reply!!! :love::love::love:
    And can you tell me when will MC fall in love with ML?? in what chapter?:blob_grin::blob_grin:

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... it's kinda difficult to say? They're the slow but steady type that progresses so naturally you could argue from any direction you choose. I remember reading a fan's quick quote on each MXTX couple and it's stuck with me because it's really true. For ex, WWX and LWJ from Founder of Diabolism get compared to an American couple -- bold, unconventional, and in your face (esp. at the end lololol). SQQ and LBH got compared to a traditional Chinese couple (i.e. long-time sweethearts).

While I believe SQQ wasn't romantically in love with LBH at the start even if he noticed him (I repeat, SQQ's not a pedo, he's too pure oblivious for that), I do believe that SQQ did love LBH (even if a vaguely familial sort of sense, but that's not right either...).

The romance in the novel is more about LBH persistently chasing SQQ and getting SQQ to consider/love him romantically.

But you didn't ask for an essay, you asked for a moment lol. I'd say closest 'moment' would be during the tomb/mausoleum arc. SQQ's plant body got imploded/blown up by TLJ's demon blood at a distance, pulling his soul back to his 'original' SQQ body that was stolen by them and kept in the mausoleum. They were trying to bait LBH over for LBH's OP sword (this tactic worked -- Bing-mei charged right over, beat up an OP monster outside, then got beaten up by Dad). Then there was a lot of escaping and SQQ blocking knife and gun for LBH. During this time, I think SQQ really began to accept LBH's feelings and his own for LBH. Not long after this, he lets LBH kiss him even and also kinda 'confesses' to LBH. LOL

Sauling, Soulfill, Aeli and 4 others like this.
  17. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    wowwww *_*, Thanks for your long explanation. I think I understand what you mean that fan can argue about MC&ML feelings from any direction they choose. I think it is the author's unique style of writing novel. Her works are always like that. Fan can view character's feeling as they like. I love such way of writing style.:love::love:
    As for GDC, I have read till chapter 53 (English translation). So, from my point of view, I think LZ loved WY from his youth days but He just did not want to admit it because of his pride and his living way of life. But after WY saved LZ when his legs hurt, I think at that time, LZ started to admit his love for WY.:X3::X3: And later his possessive reaction escalate more and more.:blob_grin:
    As for WY, I think he loved LZ from the start unconsciously cuz he always bully LZ in his own way:blob_grin: (I think it is really cute:blobsmilehappyeyes:). But at that time he is still young and he believe he is straight:sneaky::sneaky:, He just don't understand or realize his unconscious feelings for LZ is LOVE.:X3::X3:
    This is just my point of view for now after I have read till Chapter 53. I'm not Chinese and so I can't read GDC original novel in chinese language. So, I don't know whether I will change my opinions on their love progress after I finished reading the END. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sauling and readerz like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link

If you don't mind a spoiler about the end of Founder of Diabolism...

WWX basically yells "I want to sleep with you!" to LWJ in front of everyone. LWJ is so surprised he drops his sword lol. Then a lot of people facepalm and tell WWX the equivalent of 'wrong time and place, jesus christ you two.' How's that for a confession? :blobxd:

Endlessness, Chuyin, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  19. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha....:LOL::LOL: I really love such personality of WY. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

20. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I heard that Binghe wanted to destroy the 2 worlds... Is that true? Why was that?