Spoiler (BL) There is always someone who wants to imprison me (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Name of the book - There is always someone who wants to imprison me (fast wear)
    Raw link - http://m.danmei.la/info/48/
    Chapters - 95 (Completed)

Summary - MTL
    At the beginning of the man’s life, the person was normal, his character was normal, his sexuality was... coughing, and it seemed normal to the comrade. But why did he get darker and darker with the success of the strategy again and again? Even if he jumped into the Yangtze River and jumped into the Yellow River, he couldn't wash it. Who is able to tell him who is the handsome man with a black face in front of him? And who can tell him why this metamorphosis always wants to shut him up with sauce sauce? After attacking several worlds, Cheng Muyu discovered that the men who ride horses are all alone. But why didn’t the Raiders finally come back to modern times and they came to him one by one? What is a good person to say? But also wrapped around him threatened to pursue him? Did not say that the Raiders were done? What is the situation now? Note (Mine sweeping): 1. In this article, 1v1, the Lord accepts and the attack is a person. It is really a person and is unified in the later period. Unknown properties are subject to air attack by Blackout, and the attack will gradually darken. It seems that the early period is at least normal. 2. Contains three kinds of unsatisfactory content, pits need to be cautious, not like the world can skip. 3. Updates are not necessarily on time. 4. The author or student. 5. This article is also known as "The man has blackened how to break"

My thoughts -
    Basically, the MC is bound to a quick transmigration system to fulfil wishes. Unfortunately, in each world he finds that the ML starts off as normal in the beginning only to rapidly descend into madness i.e the so called 'blackening'. He is crazy, OTP in love with MC and even going to the level of Yandere (NOT the abusive types but more like kill-everyone-else-other-than-waifu'). Even the real world story of MC has a bitter-sweet past and a sweet ending. This is a short read, the MC is smart and has to work very hard in each world. Not too much of drama, ML and MC fall for each other unfailingly and the real world end is a surprising, twisted end. I would recommend it to BL lovers who have a soft spot for sweetish Yandere MLs and a nice comradeship between the MC and the system. Some of the arcs were confusing in MTL so I would like spoilers on what exactly happened.
    List of Arcs -
    Arc 1 - Overbearing CEO X Harmless Assistant
    Arc 2 - Hunter X Vampire
    Arc 3 - Cannon-fodder Zombie counter-attack
    Arc 4 - ABO
    Arc 5 - Perverted Love
    Arc 6 - Brothers
    Chapter 93 to 95 - Real world + Extra

All the arcs are different from the usual tropes so it held my attention and was interesting. For example, in the Zombie arc,
    O!Host was a zombie king who died. So MC also has to follow the story's path and becomes the Zombie King only to realise that due to some glitch, the O!Host's soul does not dissipate but forms another Zombie King which is NOT supposed to happen. So it becomes a Zombie King vs Zombie King fight and well, lots of stuff happen.
    The arcs are short and very interesting.

Summoning -
    @alexfilia @ludagad @Shizun @Aquabunnyyy @kiara8 @Kailyria20 @Kirihara Maya @WagKalimutan @FengYuyi

AimieNam1003, Izn, hmudara and 22 others like this.
  2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~ since I like sweetish yandere mls~:aww::blobmelt::blobdrool::blobicecreamlove:

3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere alert just from the title alone lol, but hmmm a sweetish yandere that only wants to fully monopolize the MC rather than disable him huh...but instead more of a psychological danger perhaps....isolating him or keeping him from interacting with others.
    It looks like an interesting short read.

cheerydandan, Blood A and jadelin like this.
  4. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC (Cheng MuYu) wake up in hospital and a cold voice announces by his side that he is “System” and tells MC that he needs to follow tasks to get back home!!! And the reason MC was chosen was cause apparently his sexual orientation is not very stable? Like he is not completely straight and can change anytime lol. Original Host is the assistant of CEO (Chu Ming Shou) and had a fragile personality so CEO personally taught him step by step and in the process feel in love!! But CEO had a boyfriend (Zhong Qing)!!!! But Host didn’t know. The boyfriend had similar type of looks with Host but was prideful in contrast to Host’s soft personality. So Host wrote love letter but was intercepted by BF and noticed host is same type of looks and a few points better and has many opportunities to have private interactions with CEO. Thus with his personality naturally confronts them and thinks Host is clinging onto CEO. Zhong Qing pushes host down stairs, panics, calls Ming Shou who sends host to hospital and MC transmigrated over. Ming Shou and Zhong Qing are then arguing outside the room. Zhong Qing acts pitiful and they stop arguing. It’s at this point that because of Zhong Qing, Ming Shou even fires Host. Turns out if host pleaded Ming Shou wouldn’t fire him but host rather himself suffers than Ming Shou experience difficulty. Zhong Qing apologizes and system warns MC to stay in character so he apologizes and pleads not to be fired and goes red in the face. Ming Shou finds this fun and adorable so decides not to. While MC is sneakily thinking that if he didn’t read some white lotus novels in the past he wouldn’t know how to act. Ming Shou notices how MC face is pale but filled with determination and evilly ponders how beautiful it would look when MC is crying, he buries this thought but it lingers. Then system informs MC that the (Level of Touched? Idk it probs translates to) Relationship Level between ML and MC is 40 which is around friendship stage. And he can only leave when it’s 100. MC laments how ML ended with Zhong Qing and lets out a smile that shocks ML
    SUCH A LONG CHAPTER ARE YOU SURE ITS A SHORT READ???

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the first 2 arcs and my impression is that the author is very new to writing. It was kinda rushed everywhere. She didn't take her time with setting up scenes, characters, anything. It's still readable of course, cause she had some structure and planning, but I felt like I was reading something from fictionpress.com. However, it avoided one of the pits of newbie writing, which is to devolve into pages-long dialogue with barely any narrative peppered in...so there's that. In any case, I couldn't get immersed in the story. If the author persists in writing and learning about good writing, she has a future. But she also has a problem with writing drama. She sets it up nicely, but then doesn't follow through. While it did feel like a surprising subversion, the execution was a bit bland and seriously amateurish. Anyway, I'm comparing it to novels like Face of the Devil (good writing) or Have to Marry 7 Men (good drama), so obviously the odds are stacked against this novel. Go read it for the story if you want, I just think the author still has to develop her skills (unless this is her very first novel and she actually has later works that are already better).

cheerydandan, Rangeles and mereumsama like this.
  6. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still haven't finished my current one so I don't dare to touch this one in case I mistook the plot with another novel but I might revisit this later. Until then....I'm camping for the spoilers :cookie:

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    You mention the ending to be "surprising, twisted end." Is it BE? :notlikeblob:

8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Not at all! I dislike tragedy and will NEVER recommend a tragedy! It's not TOO much of a twisted end, more like a surprise or well
    ML's original way of loving is blackened and tough. After the arcs, he tells MC that he is no longer blackened but will let MC go despite loving him. However, the last extra chapter shows that he is STILL a blackened lover except he has become an expert in hiding it and manipulative. Basically all his "I will let you free even if you don't love me" was just a tactic.

Renn Kazma, Izn, ahsudole and 19 others like this.
  9. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone want more spoilers cause I’m going to go binge read rn

chekanalia, Tintl and Blood A like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Me!

11. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Writing this as I read, short term memory for the win!
    System comforts MC. ML thinks that MC like this is very cute and wants to eat him whole. MC notice ML gaze and his ears red. ML isn’t embarrassed and tells him to move in quicker. Thus they begin to live together (Where is Zhong Qing???). MC stops paying for his apartment I guess (not a smart move what if a fight??????) and brings all his stuff, 2 big suitcases and system mocks that if he’s a man he won’t bring anything. MC says if he doesn’t bring stuff won’t he be leeching off ML. System replies he’s eating, living, and sleeping there if he’s not being kept what is he??? MC ignores him lol and ML informs him there’s no guest room so they gotta sleep together. MC goes wtf (author wrote it exactly) this big of a house and no guest room? Lol since he can’t complain he swallows down a mouthful of blood and asks System why did he get such a fragile body? He won’t be able to top lol but System denies his requests XD to get a manly body I guess. ML seeing MC pitiful looks decided they won’t work today and will go on date, MC expresses his dislike for rich people lol. (btw again where’s Zhong Qing?? They haven’t broken up yet right?) ML doesn’t know to go suggest movie but MC wants to go amusement park lol and system goes “look a lower than low”(both suggestions suck). They go haunted house and MC displays his disdain for such a fake one lol. The ghost are all like “this is for couples if you act so strong you won’t find a partner!!” MC pretends he doesn’t hear and doesn’t care lol |( ̄3 ̄)| They go on rollercoaster next and MC is completely stable clearly used to it. Though ML also looks stable MC knows that ML was holding his sleeve really tight!!! (cute ( ´ ▽ ` )) ML notices and quickly lets go to maintain his image lol. In the end they play til sunset and it’s gorgeous. They go this ride last and somehow during this time holding hands became really natural (ahahaha ML true goal) On the ride ML kisses MC like he is a treasure and the sunset shines on his face and whispers thanks. ML has never been this happy since his mother died :(
    Author’s Note!
    MuYu: I feel like my ear’s pregnant
    Ming Shou: (something one hundred years idk I think idiom???)
    Author: ahahaha I really wanted to vomit. Fed myself a mouthful of dog food

Ressianne, Renn Kazma, Izn and 17 others like this.
  12. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    MC doesn't want to go but ML acted meng so MC unwittingly agrees. Then ML in happiness pressed MC down and did this and that to him. System takes pleasure in his MC misfortune. System notices bug, instead of MC leaking company info Zhong Qing will. The Relationship Level won't drop. The next day they visit ML dad who is very accepting of his son's male lover, MC thinks this is the dad's way of making it up to ML as he didn't care for ML when young. ML dad notice MC doesn't truly love ML. After an awkward dinner, ML tells MC that he'll wait for MC as he also knows MC doesn't love him but is willing to wait. MC feels extremely guilty as if thi was reality he'd love back without qualms but this is other world and he'll eventually leave so xan't bear to love back. System offers to cut back MC's emotions I guess so instead of his heart jumping each time he sees ML, he sees a friend. :(:(:(:( (poor MC but live just once and accept his feelings!!! ML is also pitiful sigh) ML asks if MC will leave him but MC denies. ML tightly grasp MC in embrace like he's about to disappear, MC pats his back gently and softly like ML did before. But because of the angle difference he doesn't see ML's eye color becoming darker
    Ohoho is ML going to blacken?? This would be such good angst smh if MC just left like this and ML blackens even further but I guess I wouldn't need tissues for this

Ressianne, Renn Kazma, Izn and 19 others like this.
  13. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Reads arc spoiler, sees 'Arc 6 - Brothers'*....... OH GAWD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Drools*

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... Sorry to rain your parade but they r not related to each other. Though MC does not know this fact until the end of the arc but they r not blood related siblings.

HesheFell and Prying Fan like this.
  15. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... FRICK!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!! FUDG WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANNA READ INCEST!!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!!!! 'They are not brothers' Curse you!!!, You scrub lord!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  16. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was later stated that it wasn't really established yet.
    When MC went over, it was still the time where it was protag showing his love to ML, but ML still hadn't developed as much love for Protag.

It was probably author changing her mind.
    Actually found that part weird when reading through mtl.

This was through mtl, so corrections are welcome

cheerydandan likes this.
  17. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes when MC and ML moved in together, ML and ZQ haven’t officially broken up yet but during the elevator incident ZQ had some thoughts as ML didn’t invest as much in their relationship. That was also when ML decided to chase MC. I’m pretty sure it was an official relationship as it clearly introduced ZQ as 男朋友 which is “boyfriend” so I guess author later change it or MTL butchered something

Mystic Wonders and jadelin like this.