Spoiler (BL) Marriage is Difficult

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 18, 2018.

1. nixxara

nixxara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg that’s unexpected in a modern setting :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished it, and i don't think it can be called Mpreg though ? Yes, they have children but they're using technology. It was mentioned that MC didn't have that ability (getting pregnant), but using Huangfu's family technology they could get a child. During MC's big bro extra (he married w/ Lu Chongxi, he's Lu Qianzhi (the actor)'s big bro), they also wanted a kid and their kid born from uterus . . . from what i understand it should be a man-made uterus, so . . . no Mpreg

Mpreg is when a man pregnant right ? and there's no pregnant man

If i was incorrectly reading mtl and it's actually Mpreg, please do correct me

3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh mpreg and fluffy? Interesting :D

4. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I'm sorrryyyy. It's been sooooooooo long since I read this. Yeah...Their child was mention in big bro extra chapter. Later, big bro also have their own child. I don't really remember from where/how their child come out, but I'm pretty sure that MC didn't have that ability.
    MPreg is male pregnancy. So...yeah...you're right, it can't be called MPreg.
    No MPreg, but a little child plots.

clear likes this.
  5. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is her end? Spoil more please :cookie:
    And what is her agreement with oriMC?

6. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC knows that she is the mastermind of their accident, he is really angry. Then he give the report to big brother. Big brother also angry and says that he will give MC an account.

IIRC the father upset with the sister. But he still love her so he wants to exile her. Away from MC and ML. But the sister escaped. She then met a guy. Thought that he is nice, but no. He is a slave trader. Then she experienced slave, rape, abuse, etc.

Before oriMC go back to their family, sister found him and said that she didn't want him to enter the family. So, oriMC said that he didn't really care about the inheritance and he didn't want to fight for it. So, sister said, that he must be obidient and follow the sister order, help her to achieve what she want. Then in return, she will allow oriMC to return to the family and will give oriMC 5% of the company share.

7. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author have some extra and gave two different endings regarding MC's sister

Here.. I think MC was so exhausted with his schedule that he fall asleep .. when he wakes up he returns to his original world.. he is so sad that he miss ML but life has to go on so he finish the job .. also through the script he found out what happened to her sister it was as stated by the previous spoiler got in to slave trade abused and raped.. .. MC visited his grandmother's grave and when he was about to leave he saw the light and follow it.. then he returns to ML's world .. here MC was comatose for a day which makes ML worried

So she was bought and was given to someone who needs a wife .. she was imprisoned in the bridal chamber, in there she realized how lucky she was before as she was being pampered by her family but she disregarded all of it.. she really regrets everything she has done.. so before she was raped by her supposed to be husband she cut her wrist.. when she wake up she saw her father and she was in the hospital.. in there she really apologized to her father..
    she also went to MC to apologized and MC forgave her for he can see the sincerity on her... she decided to work in an orphanage and married a normal salary working man.. her husband is not aware that she was a tycoon princess

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  8. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I actually am excited to read this one. Seems kinda light hearted and fun. Love how the misunderstanding with the ML went :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap it's light hearted, but please be patient, bc MC+ML relationship quite slow xD

10. Lingtian zhou

Lingtian zhou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the mtl is readable enough, I'll read it right away. Do you have anymore recommendations for danmei that's at least 8/10 or 7/10 on mtl? Any genre is fine, as long as my brain didn't turn to mush ( ̄3 ̄)

11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the mtl difficulties, i thinks these are quite easy and i enjoy it ;D
    It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to Be a Supporting Male Character = spoiler thread; raw link; translated chapters

Mr. Dior = spoiler thread; raw link; translated chapters

After the Cannonfodder's Rebirth = spoiler thread; raw link; iirc no one translated it yet

Undying Patient = spoiler thread; raw link; it'll be translated, but idk when they'll add it to NU, and beware per arc contain lot of angst and bad ending, but don't worry in real world it's a happy ending.

Rebirth of Brotherly Love = spoiler thread; raw link; translated chapters; this one is full of roller coaster and surprises, author genius in trolling you, but rly worth it. Better to read it in one go or you'll flip table xDD

Bringing Along a Ball and Hiding from Foreign Devils = spoiler thread; raw link; translated chapters; it's Mpreg and heart warming <3

The Entertainment Circle has no God = spoiler thread; raw link; iirc no one translated it yet, you should also search using Mo Chen Huan tag (written on top of the spoiler thread) for the author other novel spoiler threads, bc most of her novel easy to mtl and enjoyable.

The Perfect Destiny = spoiler thread; raw link; translated chapters; I just recently finish this one, and this killed me bc MC is shameless xD

I was Originally Neurotic (我原来是个神经病, chinese title bc im not sure the right english title) raw link; It's self-attack (MC ended up w/ MC-male lead), Let me give a bit summary since there's no spoiler thread for this one.

Lu Zhengfei (our original MC) Personally tortured Chen Qianqing to death, broke his legs, injured his eyes, chained him, and watched him die. The Injury/hurtful ending in the name of love was ultimate tragic.
    Does Lu Zhengfei regret it ? He should repent, and God give him a chance to rebirth
    Only this time, he found himself - became Chen Qianqing

When Rebirth, MC found himself just after Lu Zhengfei (ML) broke Chen Qianqing legs, MC stunned bc he actually rebirth but as Chen Qianqing, so he now see everything on Chen Qianqing perspective, but ofc MC didn't act like Chen Qianqing real personality bc if he did so, Lu Zhengfei might force him in the name of love. MC acted quite calm so a little misunderstanding like in the past when he's still Lu Zhengfei won't happen this time. And The current Lu Zhengfei ofc didn't end like how MC-Lu Zhengfei and previous Chen Qianqing. Though MC found out something that happened to the previous Chen Qianqing which lead them to always quarrel.

From the summary it might sound so angst, but it's actually not like that bc how the author wrote it. I found MC quite pitiful and ironic bc he knew everything only after the rebirth, and it's quite fun to see MC couldn't "react" to ML touched, bc MC saw ML's face, he saw his own face on ML, so.

You can try to read the spoiler thread first to decide whether to read or not bc idk whether you'll like these novels. Actually i have lot of recs, but i couldn't remember at the moment, just summon or quote me if you still need more novel recs :blobpats:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Blood A, Ease, Lingtian zhou and 3 others like this.
  12. Lingtian zhou

Lingtian zhou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot, for number 1,2,3 & 6 of those i've read it and I enjoy it a lot. I'll add the rest to my soon reading list after I finish my current one. And yes, those stories didn't make my brain dead. If you have many more please do poke me, looking at so many chinese words to search for new story on my own really challenge my eyes strenght (ㄒoㄒ). Thanks a lor @clear

13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you stop teasing me = spoiler thread; raw link; i forgot whether it's translated or not . . . ?

Begging You to Break Off This Engagement! = spoiler thread; raw link

Fake drama really eats you = spoiler thread; raw link

Most of danmei i read comes from spoiler thread on NU, or when @alexfilia summon her poke train, you should also check her signature to see more danmei recs ;DDD