LCD Legend of Legends

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by akki, Jun 4, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bout to start this novel and noticed there is no lcd for it. So here you go~

Maybe this can replace infinite competitive dungeon society since it’s been completed. Though I’m glad to see that unlike ICDS there’s no harem tag in this.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/legend-of-legends/

2. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t caught up yet but I’m liking this novel. Though there are three things that I have to comment on. Firstly why is it that every time mc gets called to the battlefield he’s always fighting the same people? Wouldn’t it be more entertaining for the ones who are watching if the opponents changed after each round?

Secondly did Artlan and his side win much before? The mc pretty much uses his shield power on the heroes more than he uses it on himself. And their side struggles so much at times. If he didn’t have the shield I could see them being wiped out quick.

Thirdly what is the point of minions? They get treated like nothing. Just get told to go somewhere or attack. It feels like they hardly make a difference. If the heroes gave them a bit more guidance they might find some of them gain powers. This would make things much easier for their side right?

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80: finally they will get to fight new people. I hope this will let mc grow faster and gain another skill. Please let it be something that let’s him fight more equally against opposing heroes.

Also is Sarang going to be the love interest? I hope she’s not.

4. Firious

Firious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought i saw 'league of legends' so i clicked wondering why there's a thread about a game, but then it hit me.

User01 likes this.
  5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84: it’s getting grim now. The mc is threatening these people but how far will he actually take things?

How did these people know he can teleport? He’s been careful with his powers hasn’t he?

6. jolly-crow

jolly-crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught him teleporting with the termographic camera, when he was training at home. That's why he decided to move to an estate with thicker walls.
    That said, the cliffhanger on yesterday's chapter... So much hype!

7. Pototo

Pototo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Koreans (St_Group) caught him on tape
    Americans (military or whatever) killed Koreans and covered it with fire. (how did Koreans know about his powers?)
    Americans got first to Jeffrey and got wipped
    Koreans convinced Jeffrey to team up

I think that Koreans dont know the details about his powers but they expect him to have some power and so they send Jeffrey as a probe to get them revealed

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    jolly-crow likes this.
  8. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, now that you mention, yeah, that's right. Jeffrey was going into their meeting completely blind, which I hope proves fatal for him. Unless he's meant to become an ally to Junhyuk.

Which brings me to, one of Jeffrey's quotes in his introduction, “You need a strong defense to survive”, reminded me of Artlan's (?) mantra. There's a possibility that Jeffrey is one of the squad's minions in another battle turn.

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 87: mc is not ruthless enough. Man breaks into his house and all he does is take out the animals. He should’ve kicked the guy’s ass quicker. Also make him pay for the repairs? Next time I see him, I will take one of his arms sounds better to me~

10. Pototo

Pototo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Intruder breaks in at night with unknown reasons, armed and using lethal force (even MC beeing an expert it still possess a threat).
    - MC lets him walk away almost unscratched

What is the MC? a peace-loving namu amida butsu japanese MC*? It is not like Jeffrey deserved a teleport & kancho combo (with rune swords) the moment he step through the door with the armor on but at least a good kick in the balls and seize his wallet for repairs. And if he had run outside and punctured the tires of the van so they had to leave walking or go through the shame to ask for a lift, the better.

*I mean the roll/trope from WN/LN that even in crude environments of kill or be killed he has go through half a chapter excusing himself fom killing and even hurting someone because of morals and because it is a crime in modern societies (remember kids, running around slashing people is terribad, so don't blame the author if any of you go nuts).

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89:
    She’ll probably get murdered and no one will hear about her. I hope it happens at the hands of one of her creations~

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 92: this new side seems a tad stronger than mc’s side. That’s kinda disappointing tbh. But at the same time it might lead to new powers being activated~

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 99:
    So Sarang gained some kind of healing power? That would be very helpful. Though it would make the opposite side want to kill her that little bit more now.

On a side note I hate Korean writers and their laziness. Usually you see a title and it only refers to the last bit of the chapter. Here we have 4 chapters of New Power and we get a hint of who might have it in the last few lines of the 4th chapter. That’s fucking annoying!

14. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    Sarang hype! She's even more useful than Junhyuk now. If she survives this bout. *crosses fingers*

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    A very useful power with a very short cool down. MC needs to power up with a better power soon. Something that boosts his attack powers cos these support powers are good but when they’re on cool down he becomes useless.

jolly-crow likes this.
  16. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going far too well, I fear that the author will write Sarang off to raise the stakes...

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 106: I like this novel but it needs a change. The real life bits then the battlefield is getting boring. And tbh I feel the real life parts are more entertaining. The mc needs to power up again and make their fights more interesting. With the heroes there he was like a side character since he just supports. Now with Sarang getting this healing ability it’s like he’s become a side character next to her.

Their team needs a boost and with it a change in formation and tactics for more decisive victories~

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 108: they won and mc disappears. He didn’t even get a chance to check the item he got. He can still check in the real world right? I forgot.

Speaking of items I really think the mc should look for things like what he gave Sarang last time. He bought something for her and when she got called to the battlefield it became an item. If mc found things like that in real life and they became items wouldn’t they be a lot of help if they gain good properties? He might even save himself a lot of gold~

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 110: it sucks having all these people just “sleeping” in the capsules. The mc knows they’re gone but there’s just nothing he can do about it atm. He can’t exactly tell anyone about it.
    Intruders? Is he gna jump in and defeat them?

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 114: I’m liking this investigation side of the novel now. It’s a nice change from how the last 100 chapters went. And it’s good to see the mc adding something rather than being a side character while the other guy investigates. How far will he go before he has to reveal his true strength?

jolly-crow likes this.