Discussion Relationship stuff

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Jul 11, 2018.

1. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Confess and get rejected. Then just move on:blobpopcorn_cool:

Rumby and Wujigege like this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...umm, I don't know. Why are you asking these stuff on a light novel website forum? Most of us here are virgin losers, you should've figured that out.

3. This_is_a_good_burger

This_is_a_good_burger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, listen, hear a boy out, love is hard and in all honesty painful so just give up on it and jump on the worthless and non emotion based sex. Or you know, keep going on this path and end up with a restraining order and a broken heart.

4. HarukiMizuki

HarukiMizuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE...... UP!!!

A girl who attracted to losers? And what amazed me, you can attracted to a brainless girl like that? That's make me think, are you a loser too? Sorry to say, subconsciously a loser easily attracted to a loser too.

Come on.... Open your eyes, open your mind, wideeeeely.... Look around you. Plenty of beautiful girls with beautiful personality, with a brilliant mind!!!

Wujigege likes this.
  5. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    By the sounds of it the OP is worse than the fugly friend.

6. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like it, put a ring on it~

Rumby and Wujigege like this.
  7. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, telling her would be a start, not everyone is a mind reader, she either likes you or she doesn't, if she does great but if she doesn't then you need to cut off the relationship off and move on, dont be one of those cucks its sad.

8. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, not doing something bad when given the chance to do so makes you sooooo much better.

pretentious ass

you basically said that you could have (and probably wanted to) fuck her when she was drunk. thats rape you morron. not doing it doesn't make you nice though. it makes you nothing special. just a guy not raping drunk girls

Wujigege likes this.
  9. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused. I thought NUFfers are all FA...
    I can't understand relationship problems but if her sight and standard of males are that bad, give up on her OwO
    I think it'll feel nice to have a guy liking me, and maybe she does too, and is waiting for you to confess to her... but I doubt that

Bad Storm and Disgusting like this.
  10. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    shes not brainless,just stupid regarding relationships, i dont know these other smart beatiuful girls and i rarely meet someone new

11. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh you are human scum atm.
    1. Hes not your friend.
    2. Approach her and do something
    3. Wait til shes pregnant, married, or single.
    4. Repeat step 2.
    5. Give up.

12. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    idc, y u not get the joke?

13. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    I-i l-l-like you. So dont feel bad. Even if you arent pretty someone will totes smash you. Cheer up. Just be social and meet new ppl. You cant have vanilla if all you have ever known is chocolate and caramel. Try new things, meet new ppl. Fighting!

Amaruna Myu likes this.
  14. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    no you moron, she was willing, and i dont live in pussy usa where you cant say bitch and stuff without gettin sued

15. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not been in a situation like this. Hell no. I would be the first one to bail here, long, long before the story even reaches here.

Just read your words man, you say 'only with her I can go'.

Forget about me, I am just someone on the Internet. Go see a psychologist and show him these posts and tell him about all of this and see what he has to say.

That's about the best I can do from so far away. Look, I do so in the spirit to help. I don't like to joke in matters of serious nature like this, and this is my observation.

You my friend, whoever you are, need help. And it's sure as hell not anywhere near the girl you are so obsessed with.

What if she's following this advice?

Sir, or miss, please. This guy is dripping love for her.

He is so obsessed, I can't imagine a single girl, no matter how dense, who wouldn't realise how fallen he is.

Now even if you don't believe the above, he has said in his post that he has, as a matter of fact disclosed his love. He has, and I don't want to say it in bold, he has told her how he feels about her.

And she gave him some assurances, similar to what he wrote in his post like she won't be dating this guy. But she dates him.

It's like a woman telling you that she isn't dating her close friends. You could believe this with a heart intact and not take it as a rejection, but how can you still elude yourself when she dates another one of the close friends.

And, I mean how could she even follow this advice. From the looks of it, this guy is willing to NTR is friend. He's so in to her, that he cares for nothing else. I mean, she didn't even need to try to be with him, she just needed to play along and these guys wouldave been a couple many times over.

16. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant shes the only one not acting like retired old person, i admit i am obsessing but thats just these couple of days, i act normaly with her and i didnt say to her that i love her, but i did say i would be with her if she broke up

17. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should just give up, man. I mean isn't it pretty obvious that she's not interested? And it doesn't matter how much you look good together when there's isn't even anything between the two of you other than friendship. Yeah, I does seem she's a tad bit stupid with relationships but maybe so are you considering you're still hung up on her.

But, oh well, what do I know? I'm just a stranger passing by.

Tramsloof likes this.
  18. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you've told her already? You probably don't want to hear this then, but this is all pointless, there is no advice you can be given to get her, she is not interested, cut the relationship off and move on with you're life, it wont be easy but you must do it, either grow some balls and do it now or in a couple years when you finally get sick off it, you'll do it either way, so get it over and done with, stop being a beta.

Tramsloof likes this.
  19. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    thats coz ive been keeping a distance since she always had a bf... what was i suppose to do,flirt with her in front of them

20. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's gather some facts.

1. She's currently in a relationship.
    2. Her boyfriend is one of your friends.
    3. She's on a graduation break or something, but she's committed.

Given the above, would it be logical to confess your love? What would you be expecting out of it?

You can put the question to any of your elders. They have gone through this, and much worse. Value their council.

I mean, we have been over the fact where she sidelined you times and times before even when she was single. You say you didn't confess to her then. But still, I fail to understand how she couldn't recognise your feelings. Maybe, let's play on that possibility, maybe she's unaware of your feelings.

But is this really the time where you want her to be aware of them?

What she's doing, who's she with, and how's her boyfriend? These haunting questions are what keeps you from resuming your own life.

By all means, if this is what it is going to take, go on with your, clear, concise and whatever you might call it, confession. Take the answer to your heart and move on from there.

You can't be waiting for her to get single again, so you can just confess to her then. What if she rejects you then?

I mean, if you were physically near to me, I would find it much easier to explain my point further on. But given what we have, this is all there is to do.

No matter what you do, waiting would be the most foolish option.

Bad Storm and GrimReeFer like this.