Spoiler Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RizYun, Jul 5, 2018.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kufufufu...my lips are zipped on this. May others have mercy on you.
    He will start to be more proactive pretty soon, don't worry. It wasn't verbally said between them but I think ML has always been pretty proactive in pursuing MC. He got to be the Film Emperor in just a short few years so that he can stand alongside the MC and helped her in her career. He even has a company run by his friends so he can chase after MC. Only after the rebirth, it became more pronounced. For example, he cooked for MC and learn to cook more variety and better food for MC. Everyday if he can. Then, after he said to MC that he will pursue MC, he took her to a date and dinner too, just like an ordinary couple. But it's so slow lol He's so cautious to not make MC uncomfortable and all, while MC is grumbling that he is so stupid lol

It'll be fluffy soon. You'll see more fluff, especially since she has told him directly that she'll be good to him.

JoshyM62, Lykalee, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link

Awwwwww..... Then... At least can you tell me please at what chapter the ML is drunk? I am still around chapter 20 now. This novel is suprisingly not fried my brain like other chinese novel.

3. vintaege

vintaege Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:I remember a chapter in the 80s where she mentioned black lingerie being sexy, completely throwing Qin Jiran's mind into chaos.

And then he woke up the next morning with a "mess."

*ducks out*

4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk what happened when ML got drunk since im not in that part yet. However, if you're wondering when the fluff would start imo it would begin after Su YanYi makes Jiran smile more than 5× in her current mission rn since thats the part where their relationship begins to change more and more. Or probably the part after she got the golden turtle as a reward from the system. She became more aware of her feelings for Jiran such as feeling jealous more than a couple of times

5. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Also heres a bit of Jiran's pov about Su YanYi. I didnt copy the rest since it was cut out in another page and I was too lazy to do it XD but Jiran's pov you could feel the love emanating from him.
    -------------
    Qin Jiran's feelings about Su Yanyi never changed, but in the recent period he discovered that Su Yanyi has shown more various expression, habits and faces he didn't know before.

Yan Yi was very greedy when she's eating, but her face is always cold and her movements is very fast. Like a little tiger eating its food, if she really grabbed what she liked, she would glance at you and be overbearing and cute.
      Yan Yi occasionally acts very funny, like when she's wearing a turtle costume, he will never forget that moment. Her cold face while feeling totally uncomfortable was very cute.

• • • • • •​
    Welp, thats how far I copied. I tried making It readable cuz u know, mtl sucks with its grammar.

JoshyM62, Lykalee, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  6. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol since I just passed the chapter of ML being drunk and is still fresh in my mind. The chapter that ML gets drunk is at chapter 72 just giving u a heads up. The chapter was pretty cute and heartwarming if u ask me. Now imma read one more chapter before going to sleep:sushi_sigh::sushi_sleeping:

Hae_UNa and Blood A like this.
  7. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    39 for spoilers... :blobnosebleed:
    Question : Any chapter where Yan Yi is trying to cook or more like, decided to cook for her husband?

8. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time she cooks for him is when he gets sick while filming. Thanks to the system her cooking is really great and her family sometimes forces her to cook.
    Much later on she´s happy to sometimes cook for ML in order to make him happy

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak: I was hoping she would make more underwears for him...

10. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Great! A mutual happiness, u are happy then I am happy!:blobpopcorn:

Ddragonesse likes this.
  11. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am finding this story a bit monotonous so am taking a break from it, to get the right mood to continue mtl-ing.

12. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished mtling. I liked the story overall. Much
    Though I found Wang family parts kinda irritating, especially Yan Yi's eagerness to PDA solely for Wulin initially.
    Loved the revenge of the Qin family.
    The system gets cuter.
    Jiran is such a dreamboat.

Oh the biggest complain I have against this novel would be

Yan Yi seems to not breastfeed her newborns after the first time. If I read it right, even before 2 months passed, they were fed formula with bottles. I know she is not the motherly type, but come on....

13. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does the story pick up the pace? @moonlitnight I was at the point of grandpa's birthday followed by their second night in their parents house on same bed "honestly" sleeping.

14. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Some women don't produce enough breast milk to breastfeed the baby. She could be one of them. Als, formula isn't bad for babies.

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus, the author might not be knowledgeable about baby care? Faceslapping is pretty easy, facts however...

Hae_UNa and Aster Anemone like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her traitorous manajer, min yi something?

17. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't think it is a problem. She has very cold personanilty not a sweet mother type you know. I know some women can't touch her own baby after giving birth. Or can't breastfeed or change diaper. It is not that rare.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  18. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not manager. 2nd assistant. she fired her and replace with someone later who married her other assistant kong Zhang. At the end of the story,she got an accident.

19. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    oh well, Silly Snapping Turtle YanYi is so damn adorable ...

20. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More detail on mc’s revenge against the Wang family. Please.:aww: