Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. potatomilktea

potatomilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Thank you! :aww: Now I know where to put the Huan Hua Palace Princess and Huan Hua Palace Old Master :blob_grin: (Did the novel ever mention their names?)

May I ask where you think Qiu Haitang and Yang Yixuan fit in? :O Based on the clothes Yang Yixuan looks like he fits in with Liu Qingge's Bai Zhan Peak :hmm: Looks like I have more editing to do later :blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the novel ever gives the names of the Huan Hua Palce Princess and Old Master.
    Spoilers for the other two characters incoming!!
    Yang Yixuan becomes Liu Qingge's first ever official Bai Zhan Peak disciple.
    Qiu Haitang is taken in by the Huan Hua Palace.

potatomilktea likes this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Qiu Haitang was a noble young lady of the family that SJ got adopted into. She was affianced to him, until SJ couldn't take the bullying of the male members of her family anymore and killed them. She was mostly innocent of everything. But also ignorant -- she didn't know what her brothers and father did.

Yang Yixuan gets a thumbs-up from me for calling SQQ by his silly blog name, 'Peerless Cucumber.' I'm pretty sure this is a name as juvenile as 'Airplane Towards the Sky.'

@Attica , did I remember this part right?

swordfish, Aeli, MikotoP and 3 others like this.
  4. potatomilktea

potatomilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the last part of the Deep Dream Extra~ I didn't expect it to be so spicy LOL :blobparty:

The Luo Binghe from that night was utterly shameful and his image was destroyed.

Black history, this is the black history of Luo Binghe!

Shen Qingqiu later accidentally remembered that when he made fun of him with this incident, Luo Binghe did not even blush. This really was the reaction of a grown man, his face has become thick. He argued: “That age is a time of vigour. To have the person you admire hug you tightly while rubbing against them, Shizun how can I take it? I was unable to control my body’s reaction and was afraid you would notice it, that would have been disgraceful so other than to run what could I do?”

When I think of Luo Binghe acting like this along with these words, it was hard to keep a straight face. Thinking about Binghe’s shy face, Shen Qingqiu couldn’t help but laugh.

Laughing and laughing, laughing out.

He didn't dare to think about what kind of emotions Luo Binghe must be holding in right now.

The dream that cannot be reached is long and boring, just like the life of Luo Binghe in the Magic Flower Palace.

During the day, he spends most of his time in the cold magical garden, bringing files inside.

Shen Qingqiu rarely sees Luo Binghe in the office. Most of the time, Luo Binghe's actions in front of him is not quite right, he is acting like a maiden in love. Since this is the dream world I can see how Luo Binghe deals with official affairs alone. Shen Qingqiu likes to sit at the table, staring at his quiet and serious face. Luo Binghe slightly frowns, one eye passes by ten lines, his pen is fast and accurate, the instructions are concise, and the ink is like gold.

All in all, it’s incredible. He still keeps his previous habits and insists on cooking every day. In the morning, he makes a beautiful and exquisite snack. There is a four-course soup at noon and a bowl of porridge at night. Snow-white porridge rice, cyan chopped green onion, and pale yellow ginger are placed in same bowls that Luo Binghe used for him for the first time. Once the heat and steam dissipates, Luo Binghe puts them in the food container and leaves.

Even though no one cares, he still insists on doing the usual routine on the Qing Jing peak. It seems that he is waiting for the day Shen Qingqiu to suddenly wake up, opened his eyes, don’t wait, it will come to good use to use it right away.

Sometimes Luo Binghe will leave for a long time, most of them are there in the Mozu, and if others can't make it. He must handle it personally.

He almost never got hurt, but did one day.

Luo Binghe first walked into the door, and immediately thought of something, and then retired several steps, took off the bloody robe, and used a little force to burn it, confirming that there was no blood on the body he then slowly approached the table.

He looked like usual, today is peaceful as any other day, he spoke to the body: "Shizun, was something that delayed me and the disciple is coming back late today, so no porridge."

Naturally no one answered him, it seems that this situation is a bit... funny.

Shen Qingqiu is crying and laughing a little, and his heart is sour, he would say: “You do not need to do this right away."

During this time, he began to talk to himself. Through time and space, you can't hear me, I can't touch you, but after all... I still hope to respond.

Luo Binghe stood quietly for a while and said: "Forget it.”

He turned and went out, and after a while, he came to the door with a bowl of steaming porridge. Putting it down on the table, Luo Binghe began casually undo the belt, and said: "Liu Qingge saved Mu Qingfang today."

Shen Qingqiu, let out a ‘um’.

Luo Binghe said to himself self: “Saved, you will be saved. Anyway, Mu Qingfang will only say ‘no way’, no use at all.”

Shen Qingqiu said: "Where are you like a black teacher?"

Luo Binghe took off his robe, and a wound on his chest was slowly healing. Shen Qingqiu recognized it at a glance. It was a sword burnt mark from Liu Qingge. Under this new injury, there was an old wound but he was recalcitrant and refused to let it fade.

Luo Binghe lay down, turned over and shoved the body into his arms. He said: "The disciples of the Bai Zhan Peak have been looking for me to fall and be beat, and their master will make his way back to get revenge. When will Shizun get revenge on Liu Qingge himself?"

Shen Qingqiu sat on the side of the table and said: "No way, he can’t be beat.”

Luobing River Road: "Shizun."

Shen Qingqiu said: "Well."

Luo Binghe: "Shizun, I can't keep going."

"..."

Luo Binghe smiled and said: "...Really. Shizun. If you don't wake up again, I... I can't keep going."

Shen Qingqiu knows that he will continue to hold on.

He will hold the cold and lifeless body in his arms and support nearly two thousand such days and nights.

The distressed pain was blown up in his chest. Shen Qingqiu saw a hand stretched out, trying in vain to touch the pale face of Luo Binghe. He saw the hand tremble slightly, but he couldn't touch anything. He suddenly realized that this was his own hand.

“Shizun, Shizun?"

In the midst of the confusion, Shen Qingqiu felt someone sitting on his shoulder and sitting up. Blinking, Luo Bing's face is close at hand, and he is staring nervously at him with concern and nervously staring at him: “Shizun, what's wrong with you?”

Shen Qingqiu thought that he had not recovered and looked at him blankly.

When the Luo Binghe saw it, he became more and more uneasy. He cultivated to a critical juncture today, in the evening he writes, manipulated dreams innocently, slept unsteadily, and wakes up in the middle of the night. He saw Shen Qingqiu's brows furrow, and his forehead burst out of cold sweat. He didn't know what to expect. He shouldn’t be using enough power to give Shizun a nightmare.

He was afraid of what is happening to Shen Qingqiu in that terrible dream. He asked: "Shizun, what have you dreamed of? Are you injured?"

“I......"

He has been stuck in his dream for too long. Shen Qingqiu’s soul has not yet been pulled back. Looking at the face of Luo Binghe, it seems to be illusory. It’s sometimes clear and sometimes not clear, and I don’t know what to say.

Luo Binghe is even more anxious, raising his voice: "Shizun! Say something!"

Suddenly, as if he were blessing the soul, Shen Qingqiu blinked, pulled his face down and kissed him.

Luo Binghe: "..."

Although he didn't know what was going on, he was very happy with the sudden kiss, and Luo Binghe widened his eyes. Swearing, he pressed Shen Qingqiu's neck and took the initiative to deepen the kiss.

Shen Qingqiu did not stop here. Between the hustle and bustle, he had untied Luo Binghe’s belt, grabbed his hand, and explored his collar. He followed the tight lines of the abdomen and led him with enthusiasm all the way, igniting warms and agitating in the heart.

This time, Luo Binghe is almost a bit flattered, but he is not too impulsive and acts cautiously.

However, he was still hesitant, Shen Qingqiu had turned over and pressed him under his body, rudely tearing open his shirt.

Luo Binghe gave out an unsteady gasp, holding his medicine, a faint layer of blush appears on his cheeks, he stammers for a bit: "Shizun... What happened to you tonight?"

Shen Qingqiu pressed their lower halves together and said in his ear: "I feel that... I like you very much."

Luo Binghe is stiff from head to toe.

He jerked up and trapped Shen Qingqiu between his arms.

Taking a sigh of relief, Luo Binghe: "Shizun, I... may not be gentle."

Listening to his strong calming voice, Shen Qingqiu laughed out: “You speak as if being gentle will make it not hurt."

Not even waiting for Luo Binghe to react, Shen Qingqiu has extended his hands.

“I’ll gladly endure it.” [T/N: 甘之如饴 "lit. as sweet as syrup (idiom, from Book of Songs); to endure hardship gladly / a glutton for punishment"]

@Attica I look forward to your edits <3:aww: Thankies for editing this for us! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

TBH I did this just b/c I thought the extras wouldn't be translated until the entire series was done translating & like 2 days ago my curiosity was like..."ya gotta find out what happens RN" lawl I didn't expect someone to help me on this :blobhighfive:

Also sorry in advance if there are some silly grammar mistakes I don't know if I fixed them all from the MTL :blobpensive: I'm still hung over haha >.>;; Should've slept instead of doing this but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment too lmao :hmm:

@scriptor Thankies for answering my question! :blobxd:

swordfish, Soulfill, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    OriginalSQQ had a sad backstory and had an abrasive personality. He probably had a secret inferiority complex and overcompensated by being too arrogant.

Airplane wrote him as a typical "arrogant young master" type. You know what I mean, right? The kind of minor character in Xianxia who is overly proud and offends practically everyone he meets. He exists only to get face-slapped/killed by the OP Xianxia protagonist. IIRC, origSQQ's backstory was not revealed in the novel.

OrigSQQ and LQG were rivals. They actually bickered and had a bad relationship but, IMO, it wasn't actually as bad as it might look. For example, origSQQ did help LQG at least once. I'm one of those people who think that SQQ did not deliberately kill LQG.

It seems that originalSQQ was extremely envious of the really talented people in the sect. He bullied LBH but not Ming Fan, for example, since LBH was tremendously naturally talented.

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like SJ got the short end of the stick in the sense that he really... wasn't a people person. YQY's probably the limit of what he can deal with. He really shouldn't have been a teacher either.

Meanwhile, SY is a model kindergarten teacher and could run with it lol.

Red Bean, Aeli, iceflecks and 2 others like this.
  7. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Shen “Child Abuse is My Favorite Hobby” Qingqiu really shouldn’t have ever been put in charge of kids...

I find Shen Jiu as a character pretty interesting because of how he walks that line between scum and human.
    When Shen Yuan first transmigrates with his knowledge of the novel, he very much considers original!SQQ to be a shitty child abuser who crippled talented disciples for no reason, apparently backstabbed LQG, sexually harassed NYY, and was a legit mass murderer from the whole Qiu Haitang situation.
    It’s only quite near the end when he gets to see Shen Jiu’s past that SY understands the original SQQ was human in his own way. He was dealt a shitty hand in life that exemplified his already shitty personality. In the end, Shen Jiu became the same person he had once hated the most—he abused LBH just like the older Qiu brother had once abused him.

And once we realize Shen Jiu was human, his final fate at original!LBH’s hands becomes incredibly tragic.
    We realize SQQ didn’t deserve that ending—no sentient being deserves that.
    We realize original!LBH ended up perpetuating that very same cycle of abuse, becoming someone just as ruthless and cruel and unhappy as Shen Jiu and the older Qiu brother before him.

(Don’t get me wrong though, I still think Shen Jiu is a POS for crushing all of baby LBH’s hopes and dreams into dust when he poured that cup of tea. He can still go screw himself. Just don’t carve him into a human stick :p)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh a human stick was a bit overboard even for binghe

readerz likes this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Our LBH, I mean Bing-mei, not Bing-ge, did use the "human stick" torture on someone. *shudder*

Though he acts like a shy maiden in love in the extras, he's actually quite cruel and vicious.

He's one of my favorite characters. :cookie:

If you look at it from his perspective, his "sexual harassment" of NYY was true love. His "bullying" of LBH was minor (it's not like LBH was disabled or anything). LQG's death was due to a Qi deviation. In the end, SQQ only tried to kill LBH when it was revealed that he was a demon. In their world, that was 100% legit. After all, OriginalSSQ's job was to exterminate demons. I could even argue that OriginalSQQ's only crime was to kick Bing-ge down the abyss instead of killing him outright. His failure led to the sect being wiped out later by Bing-ge and the deaths of millions of people (when Bing-ge merged the demon and human worlds, I think).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  10. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh that old man who liked his mom the old man of the huan Hua palace if I'm not wrong so in short he always went overboard lol if it isn't shizun who becomes a human stick then it's someone else but well I still like his character alot

scriptor likes this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to add that if the sect had survived, or at least had a few people survive, they would probably view originalSQQ as a hero for being the first to try to kill that evil demon tyrant king Bing-ge.

Yeah, it seems that LBH was upset that the old man caused his biological mother's death. I believe SQQ also speculated that the old man had sexually harrassed Bing-mei or something. That's a huge crime since Bing-mei's body belongs to Shizun. No one can touch it!

12. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the original SQQ is a scum character but he still has his human part deep inside.
    SY once quoted(while watching the goodbye scene between little SJ and little YQY) if SJ can get a friend that’s because that friend is a REALLY GOOD TEMPERED GUY( which YQY is)
    SJ owns his sh*t personality to many people including YQY,QJL( the Qiu brother) and LQG. And he passes his cruelty learnt from QJL to to original LBH. But unfortunately LBH is the protagnist so he never gets to pass it along.(
    SJ maybe the one in SV who has the most ships...originall LBH/YQY/LQG/QJL for BL and QHT/NYY for BG but nearly ALL fanfics are bitter and has a sad ending.
    BTW, I believe that the human stick part is LBH’s not-that-mentally-healthy part inherited from his demon side and has always been there because in the questionnaire extra when being asked what will he do if SQQ gets r[beep—] by some villian and our bing-mei who has already many love from dear shizun still answered “ make it into a human stick and dump it into the endless abyss and then try to find other ‘interesting’ ways to play with it for like... at least 10 years.”

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ...If you read cultivation novels as obsessively as I do, protags carrying out cruel punishments is par for the course.

Still, someone like Bing-mei is a breath of fresh air~ At least in front of one person, he's still a cute little bun. :blobmelt:

Aeli, Rufi-sidd and readerz like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. That creepy old man really did deserve it...... When SQQ found out, he thought that he totally didn't blame LBH for carving him into a human stick. Reasons why:

1. Palace Head crushed on his own disciple (LBH's biological mother) in a very disturbing way. I think it's hinted that he might have been approaching sexual harassment levels here.
    2. Upon finding out LBH's mom was having an affair with TLJ, he spearheaded the witch hunt that ended in her getting cornered and later dying and TLJ suppressed under a mountain.
    3. Palace Head perved on LBH. He was transferring his obsession with LBH's deceased mom to him...... Of course, sensing his disgusting intentions (of perving on him), LBH then went on to take over Huan Hua Palace and carve the old man into a human stick.

SQQ protectively hugged unconscious!LBH closer when he figured it out. That was a cute moment that alleviated all the 'yuck' of the revelations about the Palace Head.

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    BingMei be like an overly possessive wife lol..... Really shen jiu was in love with ningying ying? Did I miss that part while trying to make sense of the mtl.... Yeh I get the part where you say that binghe was a demon so getting rid of him was legit but since shen jiu was a scum villain so it was portrayed in the manner that he took his personal grudge out on binghe but he was so mean to binghe :( makes me sad..... I felt sorry for shen jiu when I read his memories he really still kept himself together through all of it.... And his obnoxiously indifferent demeanor just sealed the scum villain deal for him...not explaining himself and fine with being disliked every thing added ended up in him becoming a human stick.

Hmmmm or probably blame him for not completely killing binghe who knows...
    But BingMei refused to believe at that time that his real mother was a disciple of the huan hua palace didn't he? I mean he said in the zhuahua temple meeting that he doesn't know any su xiyan cause his mother was a washer woman and shen had to tell him that it is true su xiyan is his mother... I think old man became a human stick for being a pervert..
    I love shen qingqiu's character graceful and sophisticated... All calm on the outside while panicking like crazy on the inside....

That boy called number 7 by the human traffickers was yue qingyuan?? The one who promised to come back and save him??? I didn't notice at all.... So that is why despite shen jiu being so obnoxious he puts up with every thing and still treats him well like a dear little brother.... No wonder shen jiu wanted to kill him for he didn't return to save him. Liu qingge seem to be like a jerk (though I don't hate Liu qingge tbh) I mean a guy (shen jiu) have been through hell abuse and is met with a jerk when he tries to make something of his life....
    Lol "find other interesting ways to play with it for 10 years" BingMei you torture cell!

16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup in front of his shizun he is like a teary eyed cinnamon bun lol

Yup he wanted to keep her all to himself like she was some kind of a doll for him to play with even got rid of all the young men one way or another who were interested in her...
    Yeh unintentionally shen qingqiu hid bingmei's face from the hh palace old man because he felt disgusted and creeped out by him watching bingmei in that lewd manner..... Doesnt this make you love shizun alot!

Chuyin, Aeli, scriptor and 1 other person like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read it I also had the thought that Bing-mei was so vicious since he thought the old man was partly to blame for SQQ dying. :mad: I seem to remember something about the old man wanting to get rid of SQQ since he wanted to keep Bing-mei for himself? Hmm, I should reread that part. I don't think this was directly stated but it was sort of implied.

Chuyin, Rufi-sidd and scriptor like this.
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, I forgot that part. I think old man also had a hand in making the magic prison arc tragic — he made bing-mei’s plot worse without him knowing

Rufi-sidd and readerz like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    That number 7 boy who was friends (the one who promised to return and save him) with shen jiu during his time in the hands of the traffickers was really yue qingyuan????

readerz likes this.
  20. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, Yue Qingyuan’s original name was Yue Qi (Yue 7).

readerz and Rufi-sidd like this.